Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,722 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... (5103 Views)

I'm Falling In Love Again, God Abeg Help Me!!! / How Corona Pandemic & My Family Made Me Loose My Fiancée -pls Advise / My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by Peter4luv: 1:52am On Dec 03, 2018
I met this girl six months ago..her story about her ex was that he left her and travelled to sierralone in africa..since then cutoff any communication with her...well since then we started dating she was even the one that gave the signal when i go buy one expensive tv from the boss she works for...she took my number without her boss knowledge at first thought she was a gold digger later found out she had true intentions for me omo naxo the relationshio start.. well to cut the story shorts and tell you guys the enormous pain am feeling is that her former Ex bf is back in nigeria and he wants her back this guy even went ahead to beg her mum to my gal make she forgive am...well the problem started on saturday..i asked my girl friend to post my pic on her whatsapp status and dp naxo this girl start to de give me excuse..still typing...................

She told me she can only post the pic of only the man that will marry her omo the word alone broke me into pieces then i knew something was wrong my galfriend can never act this way which i believed the other way round..well.after so much talks and pressure she finally gave in..she told me her ex came back last months and have been disturbing and begging her mum to beg her daughter ..well my gal friend told her mom she doesnt love the guy anymore that she loves me...i was happy at first but still i didnt buy her story..she hid the truth from me and never told me about ex about a months feeling she can handle the matter until our arguements broke outs..she told me the guy took her phone and replied me that way which i still dont believe..
Typing....................

Well she called me begging today that i shouldnt leave no matter what she tells me ..me way water don de drip for my eyes....telling me her boyfriend is disturbing her and wants her back..my first question way i ask her be say did you go out with him she said no did you sleep with him she said no...omo craze don begin kick in my heart sef follow cause the pain was increasing just be like say make i give this gal resounding slap.....
About her she is humble hardworking and fends for herslef so she hardly ask anything from me and very disciplined cooks well and very good in oza room ..she is an igbo girl..though lost her dad when she needed him most since then the hardship in her family imcreased and she has bewn struggling to fend for the rest of her siblings..she is the second born....typing......

My insecurities about her is i think her ex is back in her life and giving promises to marry her which she feels i cant cause i always promise her to be patient that i will take care of her when am rich which am working towards to cause am 23 and she is 22 and i have a car and currently building a school hostel to improve my finances so he go reach everybody but my fears is that i think the EX don go hammer money get down naija for christmas don de promise my bae marriage and sweet talking which am not providing cause say na long distance relationship which we created based on trust and love ...typing........

Now back on top my matter..broken hearted....
Do you think i should continue trusting this gal or leave her like the guy below said they are many fishes in the oceans but forgot to know we have special fishes ...i love this girl and i have hope of marrying her in future cause we from the same state ENUGU am from NSUKKA though grew up in lagos the version of my mama say i be igbo and she the hardcore from NKANU..thinking my parent would love such combo increased my hope and dreams in our relationship...
Please suggest ..what do i do no insult please and mature replies...

1 Like

Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by edicied: 1:58am On Dec 03, 2018
Peter4luv:
..i asked my girl friend to post my pic on her whatsapp status and dp naxo this girl start to de give me excuse.
There are millions of fishes in the sea grin

11 Likes

Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by greatnaija01: 2:26am On Dec 03, 2018
brother, it is no news that you BLINDLY entered due to GREEN LIGHT.

she exposed herself earlier that she is a GOLD DIGGER... and you still decided to over look it and explain her error away all in a bid to accept her... NOW AFTER SEX, MONEY AND TIME is gone, your misty eyes of lust is now CLEARING.... pls go and calm down and learn about what relationship should be before wasting your life in the next one.

its infatuation. She played you and won.

Peter4luv:
I met this girl six months ago..her story about her ex was that he left her and travelled to sierralone in africa..since then cutoff any communication with her...well since then we started dating she was even the one that gave the signal when i go buy one expensive tv from the boss she works for...she took my number without her boss knowledge at first thought she was a gold digger later found out she had true intentions for me omo naxo the relationshio start.. well to cut the story shorts and tell you guys the enormous pain am feeling is that her former Ex bf is back in nigeria and he wants her back this guy even went ahead to beg her mum to my gal make she forgive am...well the problem started on saturday..i asked my girl friend to post my pic on her whatsapp status and dp naxo this girl start to de give me excuse..still typing...................

She told me she can only post the pic of only the man that will marry her omo the word alone broke me into pieces then i knew something was wrong my galfriend can never act this way which i believed the other way round..well.after so much talks and pressure she finally gave in..she told me her ex came back last months and have been disturbing and begging her mum to beg her daughter ..well my gal friend told her mom she doesnt love the guy anymore that she loves me...i was happy at first but still i didnt buy her story..she hid the truth from me and never told me about ex about a months feeling she can handle the matter until our arguements broke outs..she told me the guy took her phone and replied me that way which i still dont believe..

Well she called me begging today that i shouldnt leave no matter what she tells me ..me way water don de drip for my eyes....telling me her boyfriend is disturbing her and wants her back..my first question way i ask her be say did you go out with him she said no did you sleep with him she said no...omo craze don begin kick in my heart sef follow cause the pain was increasing just be like say make i give this gal resounding slap.....
About her she is humble hardworking and fends for herslef so she hardly ask anything from me and very disciplined cooks well and very good in oza room ..she is an igbo girl..though lost her dad when she needed him most since then the hardship in her family imcreased and she has bewn struggling to fend for the rest of her siblings..she is the second born....

1 Like

Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by Peter4luv: 2:33am On Dec 03, 2018
greatnaija01:
brother, it is no news that you BLINDLY entered due to GREEN LIGHT.

she exposed herself earlier that she is a GOLD DIGGER... and you still decided to over look it and explain her error away all in a bid to accept her... NOW AFTER SEX, MONEY AND TIME is gone, your misty eyes of lust is now CLEARING.... pls go and calm down and learn about what relationship should be before wasting your life in the next one.

its infatuation. She played you and won.
I.choose not to believe she was using ans truly loves me cause she hardly ask anything from me tbough have dissapointed her sometimes when she ask thougj i was broke then..she now feels am stingy millionaire..

Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by Peter4luv: 2:39am On Dec 03, 2018
Abeg i need your suggestions on what to do..i dont want to give up on this girl..
Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by ipobarethieves: 2:48am On Dec 03, 2018
undecided leave GF and face front now.Go skol/work.When money speak/u become sumbody,u'll not struggle wit GF..Why do u want her to upload ur pic on her Whatsapp Dp?Dey can easily use ur head play Ludo game/scam.If she use ur pic on her Whatsapp Dp and his main guy ask her who u bi? She'll tell him 'u are a birthday boy.Do u even knw if she store ur name as mumu boy? u beta grow up.Com again, stop lying to us dat u buy one expensive Tv from her shop.U either follow ur bro/papa go buy am.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by Apina(m): 2:52am On Dec 03, 2018
Que sera sera. Let events take their course, no need to force things. There's nothing anyone would say that would change things, the final decision doesn't lie with you, so there is absolutely nothing you can be advised to do undecided
Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by EricBloodAxe: 3:08am On Dec 03, 2018
All these kids that will enter the place and will not want to comeout for another person angry you were seriously servicing another mans gf and now that the landlord of the property is back u want to struggle space as if that's the only girl in existence in your town.

Continue struggling pussy with another dude until we read your news here in nairaland Crime section. Just hope you'll be alive to tell the story undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:01am On Dec 03, 2018
Peter4luv:

About her she is humble hardworking and fends for herslef so she hardly ask anything from me and very disciplined cooks well and very good in oza room ..she is an igbo girl..though lost her dad when she needed him most since then the hardship in her family imcreased and she has bewn struggling to fend for the rest of her siblings..she is the second born....typing......

My insecurities about her is i think her ex is back in her life and giving promises to marry her which she feels i cant cause i always promise her to be patient that i will take care of her when am rich which am working towards to cause am 23 and she is 22 and i have a car and currently building a school hostel to improve my finances so he go reach everybody but my fears is that i think the EX don go hammer money get down naija for christmas don de promise my bae marriage and sweet talking which am not providing cause say na long distance relationship which we created based on trust and love ...typing........

Now back on top my matter..broken hearted....
Do you think i should continue trusting this gal or leave her like the guy below said they are many fishes in the oceans but forgot to know we have special fishes ...i love this girl and i have hope of marrying her in future cause we from the same state ENUGU am from NSUKKA though grew up in lagos the version of my mama say i be igbo and she the hardcore from NKANU..thinking my parent would love such combo increased my hope and dreams in our relationship...
Please suggest ..what do i do no insult please and mature replies...

nigga pliz you are just 23, you got 7 years more till you get to 30 which i think is good mature age to marry

for now its up to you to play along with girl or dump her

i would say keep her for the funny dont take it serious for marriage, a girl/ woman should fight her own battle with exs unless she ask you to tell off the guy, so she had the right to deal with ex quietly until is she had asked you
but if she really loved she would have put your pic on profile to brush away any thoughts of mistrust
but also it inmature to ask someone to put yo pic on their profile

its should happen as natural feeling of loving your partner by putting his pic/her pic yoself than her/him tell you to do so

when i was age i would keep such girl for shagging whether she would see the guy behind me i wouldnt care aslong i was hitting the pusssy

you are just 23 boy enjoy the girls than looking for trust marriage etc

2 Likes

Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by DonEd(m): 6:15am On Dec 03, 2018
Why won't she feel unsafe when you are still a kid and you don't have any plans yet to marry her?

Two options lie before u:
Marry her and both of u grow old together or
Leave her be.

If she leaves u, no hard feeling, find someone younger whose timing for marriage is not gonna be immediate since you are not ready to marry now.

Most girls na house of reps so be wise

4 Likes

Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by Oreofepeters: 6:43am On Dec 03, 2018
Peter4lust

You do not need our advice, it has vividly showed the said girl is confused and nothing you can do, confusion is the default settings of every girl.

Her feelings for you has swayed because of her ex so move on, get yourself another babe.......

N.B: if you continue nucturing this feelings, you will hurt yourself more and more you might even end up in a psychiatric home..

I don tell you my own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by drealcivilceno(m): 6:59am On Dec 03, 2018
My brother, a piece of advice; Run for your life, stop giving time and attention to That relationship. Proverbs 30 days not to give your attention to women, trust what it says and hold your life in your hands.

1 Like

Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by duduade: 7:25am On Dec 03, 2018
You just dey talk my girlfriend my girlfriend my girlfriend

Dude wake up she ain't yours

Go hustle

5 Likes

Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by phenzy(m): 7:46am On Dec 03, 2018
.[/quote] asked my girl friend to post my pic on her whatsapp status and dp naxo this girl start to de give me excuse..still typing...................

She told me she can only post the pic of only the man that will marry her omo the word alone broke me into pieces then i knew something was wrong my galfriend can never act this way which i believed the other way round.

[/quote]
she said she can't upload your picture that she is not married to you yet what else do u expect oga
Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by Lucifer66(m): 7:50am On Dec 03, 2018
Peter4luv:
Abeg i need your suggestions on what to do..i dont want to give up on this girl..
Leave her and be a man. She's probably sucking her ex dick as we're speaking.
She never loved you bro
Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by highqueen(f): 7:58am On Dec 03, 2018
23 years And you are in a relationship?
Wonders shall never end.
I think parents are loosing it in training their male children recently.

1 Like

Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by Michelle55: 8:17am On Dec 03, 2018
Do you have plans of marrying her in the next two years?
Will you forgive and accept her if she tells you that her ex has already slept with her? Because for her not to tell you that her ex is back until you pressured her means she still wants him and already seeing him without your knowledge.
Trust me, you don't need all this love and emotional torture. You are too young to make your life revolve around a girl. Let things between you guys be for now, don't pursue her.. If she really wants you, let her come and get you!
True love is patient... If you guys are meant to be, you will definitely be but until then concentrate on becoming a better man for yourself!
Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 03, 2018
Asking her to use your pics to me is childish because using your pics doesn’t change anything you might only be the one viewing it with the way WhatsApp privacy option .... well if you really like her just don’t put words in her mouth wait for her to decide and anything that happens my guy life continues .

2 Likes

Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by TanyLoe(f): 8:29am On Dec 03, 2018
Peter4luv:
Then marry her
Simple
Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by Peter4luv: 8:30am On Dec 03, 2018
Nah bro i aint lying i bought the tv myself ..am makikh it young...wetin concern me and papa..
ipobarethieves:
undecided leave GF and face front now.Go skol/work.When money speak/u become sumbody,u'll not struggle wit GF..Why do u want her to upload ur pic on her Whatsapp Dp?Dey can easily use ur head play Ludo game/scam.If she use ur pic on her Whatsapp Dp and his main guy ask her who u bi? She'll tell him 'u are a birthday boy.Do u even knw if she store ur name as mumu boy? u beta grow up.Com again, stop lying to us dat u buy one expensive Tv from her shop.U either follow ur bro/papa go buy am.
Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by Peter4luv: 8:33am On Dec 03, 2018
EricBloodAxe:
All these kids that will enter the place and will not want to comeout for another person angry you were seriously servicing another mans gf and now that the landlord of the property is back u want to struggle space as if that's the only girl in existence in your town.

Continue struggling pussy with another dude until we read your news here in nairaland Crime section. Just hope you'll be alive to tell the story undecided
easy bro i wont drag issues with her but if you love a girl am sure you would do anything not loose her to fuckboys
Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by DONADAMS(m): 8:33am On Dec 03, 2018
I dey come

*modified*
bro, never joke with the redflag, once you sight it, bounce. BTW, she never broke up with the other guy in real sense, they were on sabbatical and maybe he just came back to take his property.

but, if you feel you love her and can put up with the emotional distress then continue to fight for her...but mind you, if her mind no dey your side, you're just taking coal to the Newcastle.
Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by Peter4luv: 8:36am On Dec 03, 2018
duduade:
You just dey talk my girlfriend my girlfriend my girlfriend

Dude wake up she ain't yours

Go hustle

bro i hustle hard trust me ...
Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by Peter4luv: 8:37am On Dec 03, 2018
highqueen:
23 years And you are in a relationship?
Wonders shall never end.
I think parents are loosing it in training their male children recently.
say a everybody go follow you start late ni abeg shifts
Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by Peter4luv: 8:39am On Dec 03, 2018
Michelle55:
Do you have plans of marrying her in the next two years?
Will you forgive and accept her if she tells you that her ex has already slept with her? Because for her not to tell you that her ex is back until you pressured her means she still wants him and already seeing him without your knowledge.
Trust me, you don't need all this love and emotional torture. You are too young to make your life revolve around a girl. Let things between you guys be for now, don't pursue her.. If she really wants you, let her come and get you!
True love is patient... If you guys are meant to be, you will definitely be but until then concentrate on becoming a better man for yourself!
thanks alot i will key into your words...
Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by EricBloodAxe: 8:58am On Dec 03, 2018
Peter4luv:
easy bro i wont drag issues with her but if you love a girl am sure you would do anything not loose her to fuckboys
You are the fuckboy in this instance. She didn't breakup with her boyfriend mind u, she came 2 u and b4 anybody could say "Peter" u were already ontop pounding the pussy like yam angry Now the real bf is back and u don't want to let go. Guy u beta buy sense. Better don't die ontop woman matterundecided

7 Likes

Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by Peter4luv: 9:14am On Dec 03, 2018
EricBloodAxe:

You are the fuckboy in this instance. She didn't breakup with her boyfriend mind u, she came 2 u and b4 anybody could say "Peter" u were already ontop pounding the pussy like yam angry Now the real bf is back and u don't want to let go. Guy u beta buy sense. Better don't die ontop woman matterundecided
am not dying anything the guy left her for greener pastures never communicated with her again..invested my love brought her spirit back up and you just want me to throw all that away.. embarassed
Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by ipobarethieves: 9:19am On Dec 03, 2018
Peter4luv:
Nah bro i aint lying i bought the tv myself ..am makikh it young...wetin concern me and papa..
Issorite.Leave dat girl snd luk for sumbody else.Stop telling girlfriend to use ur pic on their Dp.Even if she willingly use it herself, dnt trust her.GF is diff to a wife Wish u well

1 Like

Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by EricBloodAxe: 9:35am On Dec 03, 2018
Peter4luv:
am not dying anything the guy left her for greener pastures never communicated with her again..invested my love brought her spirit back up and you just want me to throw all that away.. embarassed
As painful as it seems i advice you move on. I know the memories of u shining her congo and her moaning bedroom soundtracks is messing with ur head grin

Guy ure 23yrs. U have a lot of exploring to do as regards the female gender. Don't tie urslf down with what doesn't belong to u. Take her as an experience and move on. Real men don't fight over pussy, na to chop, clean mouth and pass.
Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by duduade: 9:46am On Dec 03, 2018
Peter4luv:
bro i hustle hard trust me ...

Ok Bro

Just forget the girl.. You will get a better girl trust me
Re: Am About To Loose My Gf ...abeg Help Me What Do I Do... by Azam101: 9:52am On Dec 03, 2018
Why is that the guys are complaining about his age? Is age a career for marriage.My guy don't disturb your self because the owner of the chick is back just move ahead God will provide yours for You!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! She Farts Repeatedly Everytime We Sex. / See How Foolish Some People Can Be (pics) / Why Is Knacking After Smoking Weed So Sweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.