Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,685 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Lady Say She Would Rather Remain Celibate Than Have Unfulfiling Sex With A Loser - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Say She Would Rather Remain Celibate Than Have Unfulfiling Sex With A Loser (1147 Views)

We’re Married But Celibate / Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? / Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Say She Would Rather Remain Celibate Than Have Unfulfiling Sex With A Loser by CastedGist: 2:16am On Dec 03, 2018
"My pu**y has magic in it" - Nigerian lady says she would rather remain celibate than have unfulfilling sex with a loser.

See her tweet below...

News from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/my-pussy-has-magic-in-it-nigerian-lady-says-she-would-rather-remain-celibate-than-have-unfulfilling-sex-with-a-loser

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Lady Say She Would Rather Remain Celibate Than Have Unfulfiling Sex With A Loser by CastedGist: 2:16am On Dec 03, 2018
Lol
Re: Lady Say She Would Rather Remain Celibate Than Have Unfulfiling Sex With A Loser by ipobarethieves: 2:24am On Dec 03, 2018
sad
Re: Lady Say She Would Rather Remain Celibate Than Have Unfulfiling Sex With A Loser by MJBOLT: 2:28am On Dec 03, 2018
thats the only thing most of them know 'my puss¥','my ass', dumb blockheads

2 Likes

Re: Lady Say She Would Rather Remain Celibate Than Have Unfulfiling Sex With A Loser by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 03, 2018
CastedGist:
"My pu**y has magic in it" - Nigerian lady says she would rather remain celibate than have unfulfilling sex with a loser.

See her tweet below...

News from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/my-pussy-has-magic-in-it-nigerian-lady-says-she-would-rather-remain-celibate-than-have-unfulfilling-sex-with-a-loser

Cc; Lalasticlala
preach sister
Re: Lady Say She Would Rather Remain Celibate Than Have Unfulfiling Sex With A Loser by drealcivilceno(m): 6:52am On Dec 03, 2018
Chinekele... OMG.... Olorun oba oooh! Magic power in sex
Re: Lady Say She Would Rather Remain Celibate Than Have Unfulfiling Sex With A Loser by IamD18: 6:57am On Dec 03, 2018
On social media, their standards are high.

In reality, they are hungry and as cheap as SIM card.

1 Like

Re: Lady Say She Would Rather Remain Celibate Than Have Unfulfiling Sex With A Loser by Rextizzle(m): 7:33am On Dec 03, 2018
Same lieing hoe will still get laid with just hungry man size indomie and 100 Naira suya.

believe this cheap farm tool at your own risk.
Re: Lady Say She Would Rather Remain Celibate Than Have Unfulfiling Sex With A Loser by Allaboutkatiee(f): 7:40am On Dec 03, 2018
Rextizzle:
Same lieing hoe with still get laid with just hungry man size indomie and 100 Naira suya.

believe this cheap farm tools at your own risk.
Why are you always hating?

The girl that hurt you really did you a strong thing. cheesy
Re: Lady Say She Would Rather Remain Celibate Than Have Unfulfiling Sex With A Loser by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:42am On Dec 03, 2018
Magical pussy indeed.... We all know you're lying... Some ladies shouting "high standard" on social media, fall at the sight of little cash....gringrin

1 Like

Re: Lady Say She Would Rather Remain Celibate Than Have Unfulfiling Sex With A Loser by Rextizzle(m): 7:46am On Dec 03, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

Why are you always hating?

The girl that hurt you really did you a strong thing. cheesy
Go and face your okada lover and leave me alone.

you are not my type and you will never be, bye!
Re: Lady Say She Would Rather Remain Celibate Than Have Unfulfiling Sex With A Loser by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 03, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Magical pussy indeed.... We all know you're lying... Most ladies shouting "high standard" on social media, fall at the sight of little cash....gringrin
undecided
Re: Lady Say She Would Rather Remain Celibate Than Have Unfulfiling Sex With A Loser by Allaboutkatiee(f): 7:51am On Dec 03, 2018
grin
Rextizzle:
Go and face your okada lover and leave me alone.

you are not my type and you will never be, bye!
grin grin ;DE pain am
Re: Lady Say She Would Rather Remain Celibate Than Have Unfulfiling Sex With A Loser by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:53am On Dec 03, 2018
LightQueen:
undecided
cheesycheesy why na??
Re: Lady Say She Would Rather Remain Celibate Than Have Unfulfiling Sex With A Loser by Oreofepeters: 7:56am On Dec 03, 2018
Hmnn I'm running out of fvck to give, anyone with a spare fvck should please borrow me..

Re: Lady Say She Would Rather Remain Celibate Than Have Unfulfiling Sex With A Loser by Tamarapetty(f): 7:57am On Dec 03, 2018
Ladies and sex related posts lately, if they use these ones pant for yahoo yahoo now, they'll start shouting!
Re: Lady Say She Would Rather Remain Celibate Than Have Unfulfiling Sex With A Loser by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 03, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
cheesycheesy why na??
Good news grin
Re: Lady Say She Would Rather Remain Celibate Than Have Unfulfiling Sex With A Loser by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:20am On Dec 03, 2018
LightQueen:
Good news grin
Thank Godgrin
Re: Lady Say She Would Rather Remain Celibate Than Have Unfulfiling Sex With A Loser by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 03, 2018
Million dollar pusssy.
Re: Lady Say She Would Rather Remain Celibate Than Have Unfulfiling Sex With A Loser by BatmanIsWatching(m): 9:02am On Dec 03, 2018
You nailed it. These girls are mostly from broke homes but on the internet they form big girls.
IamD18:
On social media, their standards are high.

In reality, they are hungry and as cheap as SIM card.
Re: Lady Say She Would Rather Remain Celibate Than Have Unfulfiling Sex With A Loser by fuwuyide: 9:10am On Dec 03, 2018
LOOKING FOR LOVE IN ABIA? MEET YOUR SOULMATE ON THIS PLATFORM OF LOVE!

Are you a Bachelor, spinster, single mum/dad, middle aged single, divorcee, widow, widower or not-ready-for-marriage single (ages 18 to 24) and looking for a soulmate?

This is the Genuine platform to join – The Authentic Platform of Love for Africans wherever!

This Matchmaking platform is all about LOVE, FINDING & MATCH MAKING SOUL-MATES and CONSUMMATING MARRIAGES – Real People with Serious Intentions, Real Working Singles and Verified Members to Guard against Fraud. Highly Confidential & Secured Platform where you have full control on your information!

Our mission is simple: Creating Relationships. Connecting Soulmates

Everyone, anyone and 'all-one' that desire true, genuine, lasting love wherever you are across Nigeria, across Africa and as an Africans across the globe, is welcome here!

Ooooops, did we mention that we just launched something? A brand new simple-to-use website community experience you will love– our mobile app is launching soon as well

Get started NOW! Get Connected NOW!! Get Into The 'ATMOSPHERE OF PLATFORM OF LOVE'!

IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE TO SIGNUP, REGISTER AND BE A MEMBER....ABSOLUTELY FREE!

NOTE: A couple that met and fell in love on our platform recently got married – you can check the ‘success story’ category on our website to confirm – But note that we will NEVER post pictures or details of our members publicly for any promotional campaign because we value their privacy and the confidentiality we promise them – that is our guarantee!

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Is This Normal? / The Kalabari Boy I Share The Toilet With Does Not Complain / Why Are White people So Strong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.