Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,337 members, 7,860,830 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:01 PM

My Support For Buhari Turning Into A Curse - Father Mbaka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Support For Buhari Turning Into A Curse - Father Mbaka (976 Views)

Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic / Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member / Buhari Turning Nigeria Into A Fascist State - Secondus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Support For Buhari Turning Into A Curse - Father Mbaka by PoliticsNigeria: 9:05am On Dec 03, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

Spiritual leader of Adoration Ministries and Catholic Priest, Father Ejike Mbaka has said that his support for President Muhammadu Buhari is becoming a 'Curse'.

He lamented that after supporting and Praying for the President in the Build up to the 2015 General Elections which he won, His church was abandoned and no project was done to appreciate him and his ministry.

Below is footage obtained by PoliticsNGR showing Mbaka lamenting to Kano State Governor, Umar Ganduje and the delegation that accompanied him to see Mbaka.

Watch the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/support-buhari-turning-curse-father-mbaka-watch/

Re: My Support For Buhari Turning Into A Curse - Father Mbaka by buhariguy(m): 9:06am On Dec 03, 2018
Because dollar ganduje visited him,
So he was expecting dollar.

Meanwhile, why not ask ineffectual buffoon to dollarise you in 2015,
Because buhari don't have corruption money to give, or did my God expect my guy to steal from our commonwealth and give to god of men,

My guy can not do that,

And this is a proof that buhari holy pass mbaka,
This is self indictment

Buhari till 2023
Re: My Support For Buhari Turning Into A Curse - Father Mbaka by Abfinest007(m): 9:06am On Dec 03, 2018
i thought this man is a true man of GOD how will u pray for d sick . he/she get well and u are expecting to be paid .this what d servant of Elijah did in d bible I pray buhari remain a curse to anyone who support this evil buhari govt

2 Likes

Re: My Support For Buhari Turning Into A Curse - Father Mbaka by Firefire(m): 9:07am On Dec 03, 2018
Buhary is a curse and everyone who supported him in one way or the other to get into Aso rock will not go unpunished, unless they repent and seek for forgiveness from the many killed Nigerians under his watch.

1 Like

Re: My Support For Buhari Turning Into A Curse - Father Mbaka by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 03, 2018
let me not say what's on my mind, if not that you are a prophet of God

1 Like

Re: My Support For Buhari Turning Into A Curse - Father Mbaka by sunnymix: 9:16am On Dec 03, 2018
"His church was abandoned and no project was done to appreciate him and his ministry".
So you supported him to get your own share of the national cake..... undecided

1 Like

Re: My Support For Buhari Turning Into A Curse - Father Mbaka by Abfinest007(m): 9:18am On Dec 03, 2018
buhari is a curse and will remain a curse to those who support this evil government

1 Like

Re: My Support For Buhari Turning Into A Curse - Father Mbaka by Lipscomb(m): 9:22am On Dec 03, 2018
This particular region with a scam tendency . grin
Re: My Support For Buhari Turning Into A Curse - Father Mbaka by FarahAideed: 9:25am On Dec 03, 2018
So it was because of monetary gains you prayed for Buhari?

1 Like

Re: My Support For Buhari Turning Into A Curse - Father Mbaka by yesloaded: 9:26am On Dec 03, 2018
grin
Re: My Support For Buhari Turning Into A Curse - Father Mbaka by newsnjobs(m): 9:30am On Dec 03, 2018
Mbaka why?

Why are you exposing yourself in this manner.

1 Like

Re: My Support For Buhari Turning Into A Curse - Father Mbaka by Racoon(m): 9:36am On Dec 03, 2018
Well, nothing anew as Buhari have being a curse in 1984( that is why IBB booted him out) and now hence must be kicked out in 2019.Meanwhile Mbaka have soiled, disgraced & cursed himself already as God is not an author of confusion.

1 Like

Re: My Support For Buhari Turning Into A Curse - Father Mbaka by buhariguy(m): 9:39am On Dec 03, 2018
Firefire:
Buhary is a curse and everyone who supported him in one way or the other to get into Aso rock will not go unpunished, unless they repent and seek for forgiveness from the many killed Nigerians under his watch.
and the killing under PDP for 16yrs was a blessing to you.
Re: My Support For Buhari Turning Into A Curse - Father Mbaka by Firefire(m): 9:47am On Dec 03, 2018
buhariguy:
so because buhari is not stealing to give to him .

[s]I'm sorry to say, Igbos are curse.
Just imagine Igbos supporting corruption opening[/s]

Ethnic BIGOT!

Like Buhary like his followers. Shiorr!

3 Likes

Re: My Support For Buhari Turning Into A Curse - Father Mbaka by Firefire(m): 9:47am On Dec 03, 2018
buhariguy:
and the killing under PDP for 16yrs was a blessing to you.

You people have no single respect for the dead. embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Support For Buhari Turning Into A Curse - Father Mbaka by newbornmacho(m): 9:50am On Dec 03, 2018
Useless fool, calling himself a priest, hungry glutton. I hate denominationalism for what it is doing to Christianity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Support For Buhari Turning Into A Curse - Father Mbaka by Racoon(m): 10:51am On Dec 03, 2018
[s]
buhariguy:
so because buhari is not stealing to give to him .I'm sorry to say, Igbos are curse.Just imagine Igbos supporting corruption opening
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Intresting Facts U Should Know About Jubril/bahari,sudan&naija / US Visit:World Leaders Won’t Do Business With Atiku If Elected President– Keyamo / Here Are Some Of The Prominent Names That Helped Send Buhari To Aso Rock.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.