Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member (65261 Views)

Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video / PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) / Voters Block Osun PDP Member From Leaving Until She Pays As Promised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by AseV(m): 4:05pm On Nov 02, 2020
A member of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Abia state chapter, Mr Asiegbu Nnaji Obed has said he has withdrawn his support for Rivers State Governor Nyesom Wike, a member of the same party.

This is following the reported mass killing in Oyigbo part of the city in which Igbo has been largely affected.

In a Facebook post on Monday, he wrote,

"I am a member of the Official Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Nigeria.

"I am officially withdrawing my support for Gov Nyesom Ezenwo Wike - CON of Rivers State over the killings of innocent people in Obigbo otherwise known as Oyigbo.

"It’s very wrong to kill and only an evil man will partake or orchestrate the massacre of a whole community of unarmed persons.

"Heavenly Father hear our prayers, stop the bloodshed in Nigeria.

"Viewers discretion please: #RestructureNigeria #OyigboMassacre"

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2020/11/oyigbo-massacre-i-withdraw-my-support-for-wike-pdp-member-declares/

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by nairavsdollars(f): 4:06pm On Nov 02, 2020
withdrawal kee you there

88 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by TossTos: 4:06pm On Nov 02, 2020
refrain from him
let him know it's getting out hand
and he is on his own

"It’s very wrong to kill and only an evil man will partake or orchestrate the massacre of a whole community ..

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by helinues: 4:07pm On Nov 02, 2020
So make we fry pap.

What's your electoral value?

A joker

69 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by Iyocartel: 4:07pm On Nov 02, 2020
Iyooooo cartel

Any group or body that's being a nuisance and causing trouble in any part of the country should be thoroughly dealt with, I don't care if it's ipod,oduduwa replic, fulani herdsmen,muric or whatever.

All these useless groups should be completely scrapped, they are one of the problem we are facing in the country, only good at causing disorganization between the youths and fight for their personal gains. The leaders of all these groups are criminals putting the lives of youths at risk.

Rip to the dead

50 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by gidgiddy: 4:09pm On Nov 02, 2020
Wike will not escape justice for all the blood the idiot spilled in Obigbo

95 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by helinues: 4:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
gidgiddy:

Yhen Yhen Yhen...

When we were telling Igbos to thread careful, no be abuse we got in return?

You guys should enjoy it while it lasts

80 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by Unik3030: 4:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
gidgiddy:
isn't it funny how no one is blaming Nnamdi Kanu d instigator

83 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by lindareep: 4:16pm On Nov 02, 2020
Isowk
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by uniqueboi1(m): 4:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
Na wa o
Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by Pierocash(m): 4:19pm On Nov 02, 2020
Iyocartel:
[s]Iyooooo cartel

Any group or body that's being a nuisance and causing trouble in any part of the country should be thoroughly dealt with, I don't care if it's ipod, fulani herdsmen,muric or whatever.

All these useless groups should be completely scrapped, they are one of the problem we are facing in the country, only good at causing disorganization between the youths and fight for their personal gains. The leaders of all these groups are criminals putting the lives of youths at risk.

Rip to the dead[/s]
how many herdsmen has been dealt with?

107 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by Okoroawusa: 4:20pm On Nov 02, 2020
That's not drastic enough...

Say something like "I hereby divorce my wife" or "I hereby declare war on Rivers State"

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by Okoroawusa: 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
gidgiddy:
Where is Trump and Israel?

Where are the IPOB warships in Russia?

Biko we need support now!!

78 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by DiagnoPolitics: 4:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
I told people yesterday that Southern PDP youth platforms don table Wike matter. The North do not like him before because of his demolition of mosques. The only stronghold he has are now avoiding him like a rotten corpse.

Delegates go chop him money tire and them no go deliver for am. E don be for am. cheesy cheesy cheesy

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by omenka(m): 4:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
gidgiddy:
Keyboard ICC Prosecutor General. Na only noise you sabi make.

52 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by Yaribanzaonic: 4:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
helinues:
So make we fry pap.

What's your electoral value?

A joker

Incidentally he has spoken against a tyrant. What have you ever said against Thiefnubuu...the Jagastupid that trolling machines like you adore?

Spineless YARIBAA noisemaker. grin

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by Olakunleyakub(m): 4:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
So pathetic. This thread will not get much attention for bashing and insult since the name is wike killing people and not tinubu

Just mention tinubu in any business thread and enjoy the best patronage of ur life.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by hammerDK: 4:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
WIKE POLITICAL CAREER IS OVER.

AMAECHI HAVE GAIN THE IPOB FAMILY EVENTUALLY.

ONE MAN LOSS IS ANOTHER MAN GAIN.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by helinues: 4:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
Yaribanzaonic:

Incidentally he has spoken against a tyrant. What have you ever said against Thiefnubuu...the Jagastupid that trolling machines like you adore?

Spineless YARIBAA noisemaker. grin

But the same Wike used to be Igbos lawd and saviour now

Have you guys quickly forgotten about the recent Edo election.

Choi, in life, be careful of what you wish and pray for

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by Yaribanzaonic: 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
Let him vent his anger. He has the right to call wike to order. Thiefnubuu Arse-licking has made you so 'Slowww' in reasoning. grin

omenka:
Keyboard ICC Prosecutor General. Na only noise you sabi make.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by Ojiofor: 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2020
gidgiddy:

Is that all you got to say?
When the dust settles down you and MNK will continue to brainwash our youths and incite them from the safety of self exil to kill soldiers and when yawa gas una go begin preach gosple.You and MNK should come back and lead the war from front lines not behind your keyboard or stop endangering the lives of our youths,enough is enough.And as for Wike, he will go down in history as a villian.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by toolovely(m): 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2020
Iyocartel:
Iyooooo cartel

Any group or body that's being a nuisance and causing trouble in any part of the country should be thoroughly dealt with, I don't care if it's ipod, fulani herdsmen,muric or whatever.

Rip to the dead

And how have you thoroughly dealt with Biko haram that's been constantly slaughtering your shameless soldiers like foul who's only strength is in killing armless civilians

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by Yaribanzaonic: 4:45pm On Nov 02, 2020
helinues:

But the same Wike used to be Igbos lawd and saviour now

Have you guys quickly forgotten about the recent Edo election.

Choi, in life, be careful of what you wish and pray for

Wike spoke against your Lawd and Saviour Thiefnubuu.
He spoke against Buhari.
He remained a monument in Gowans name.
He did all he did but IGBOs didn't give a darn because he doesn't spoon feed anyone!!

Wike doesn't pay people to rebrand him. That is where zombies like you should have a brain.

If 2moro Wike and Thiefnubuu take a pinsure...zombies like you will still say he is Thiefnubuus boy and he dumped IGBOs. So please keep quiet...at times it's golden to keep shut than exposing your thoughtlessness to the Public.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by helinues: 4:46pm On Nov 02, 2020
Yaribanzaonic:

Wike spoke against your Lawd and Saviour Thiefnubuu.
He spoke against Buhari.
He remained a monument in Gowans name.
He did all he did but IGBOs didn't give a darn because he doesn't spoon feed anyone!!

Wike doesn't pay people to rebrand him. That is where zombies like you should have a brain.

If 2moro Wike and Thiefnubuu take a pinsure...zombies like you will still say he is Thiefnubuus boy and he dumped IGBOs. So please keep quiet...at times it's golden to keep shut than exposing your thoughtlessness to the Public.

You should know this is incoherent right?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by Yaribanzaonic: 4:46pm On Nov 02, 2020
Stop and think outside the darn box!! Being politically correct won't work in a setup meant to subjugate people!!

Ojiofor:

Is that all you got to say?
When the dust settles down you and MNK will continue to brainwash our youths and incite them from the safety of self exil to kill soldiers and when yawa gas una go begin preach gosple.You and MNK should come back and lead the war from front lines not behind your keyboard or stop endangering the lives of our youths,enough is enough.And as for Wike, he will go down in history as a villian.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by Yaribanzaonic: 4:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
helinues:

You should know this is incoherent right?

That is why...when you are told to read 'in between' the lines you ought to have a brain.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member by helinues: 4:48pm On Nov 02, 2020
Yaribanzaonic:

That is why...when you are told to read 'in between' the lines you ought to have a brain.

I kuku did but found no sense in what you wrote.

Could pls summarize

10 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos / Lady Carries Crates With Her Breasts And Teeth (Photo) / ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.