Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC (66017 Views)

Man spotted with his very tall wife Causes Reactions on social media (Video) / A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) / Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by paix(m): 7:19pm On Dec 03, 2018
courna:
nawa ooo......

sex no go sweet at all
Who told you that? Have you tried woman superior position?
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2018
Hml.
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by egworlordor(m): 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2018
Dwarfs have regular sized body part as every other person apart from their arms and legs. The head is the same as a normal person. You might be surprised what he's packing downstairs too
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by Cumtroller: 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2018
According to a United Nations Study, 90% of all dwarfs in Nigeria are Afonja’s. This primary reason is due to the high level of incest and inbreeding that the tribe is known for.

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by AdeFola21: 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2018
Lord have mercy! Love can be truly blind...... Wish the couple happy married life.
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by lastmessenger: 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2018
The face of the girls ex when he finally learned that his ex married a dwarf

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by Isangad1(m): 7:25pm On Dec 03, 2018
All those people taking pictures are all amebo
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by AngelicBeing: 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2018
Uglymugg:

He can fvck and lick her _pussy at the same time.

Every womens dream.
Hian tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2018
This is unsuperficial love on the part of the woman. Na em make the man and the twin brother dey jump up and down for TV.
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2018
This is unsuperficial love on the part of the woman. Na em make the man and the twin brother dey jump up and down for TV.
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by martinz1: 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2018
Davidtech:
If your smart phone � isn't making money for you: is either d phone is not smart or d owner is not smart.

I am ready to show u how ur smartphone can be putting between #3k to #50k into ur bank account every single week,

u doubt u miss out.

Check my signature
How
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by Rextizzle(m): 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2018
Baba dey enjoy pussy, Carry go abeg. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by Olodo24: 7:38pm On Dec 03, 2018
all the best to them.
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by olawooro: 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2018
For every man, there are women
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by digScratcher: 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2018
Davidtech:
If your smart phone � isn't making money for you: is either d phone is not smart or d owner is not smart.

I am ready to show u how ur smartphone can be putting between #3k to #50k into ur bank account every single week,

u doubt u miss out.

Check my signature

there's nothing in your signature boy
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by greggng: 7:50pm On Dec 03, 2018
It wasn't love but juju
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by Shugargal(f): 7:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
[color=#770077][/color]. Is this real abi na jazz? make i hear say na real love be this, like say to marry na ticket to heaven,is it a must?
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by Shugargal(f): 7:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
AdeFola21:
Lord have mercy! Love can be truly blind...... Wish the couple happy married life.
. make i hear which kind blind? love de see road wela bro
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by adecz: 7:57pm On Dec 03, 2018
Is this not a form of child abuse?? sad shocked sad shocked shocked sad sad
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by Sleekfun: 7:58pm On Dec 03, 2018
She has a baby to nurse already ..change pampers . ..give breast milk ...take to school and so on..... I will disown her if she had been my sister .
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by courna(m): 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2018
paix:

ehn

wetin be woman Superior.....

so they will be doing woman Superior for the rest of their lives.....

this shit won't be easy for the both of them that I'm sure of
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by paix(m): 8:18pm On Dec 03, 2018
courna:

ehn

wetin be woman Superior.....

so they will be doing woman Superior for the rest of their lives.....

this shit won't be easy for the both of them that I'm sure of
Maybe we should pay them a visit after their honeymoon to find out.
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by enemyofprogress: 8:20pm On Dec 03, 2018
Finally ajepako got married to her first love

I can’t fit marriage a girl who’s not education
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by enemyofprogress: 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2018
paix:
woman superior no go work for here o, ajepako no like am
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by courna(m): 8:22pm On Dec 03, 2018
paix:
Maybe we should pay them a visit after their honeymoon to find out.
cheesy

maybe we should
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by almakiyyun(m): 8:23pm On Dec 03, 2018
Two things involved, is either the wife is slowpoke or mentally I'll.
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by almakiyyun(m): 8:23pm On Dec 03, 2018
Two things involved, is either the wife is slowpoke or mentally I'll.
My sister cannot marry such man for whatsoever reason.
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 03, 2018
Her eye go soon clear.
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by Onyi22(f): 8:37pm On Dec 03, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by meobizy(f): 9:31pm On Dec 03, 2018
These people are relatives of an influential moderator here hence their story making front page for the tenth time and counting.
I don't see anything special about these two, a midget is a compressed five feet five inches human being. The woman is short so there's a high chance of them birthing vertically challenged children.
If he married a regular sized woman, though.
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC by arixona: 9:35pm On Dec 03, 2018
Uglymugg:

He can fvck and lick her _pussy at the same time.

Every womens dream.
hahahaahha this one got me....chei my chest oooo,my head oooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) / Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) / Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.