Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? (65939 Views)

Over Weight Will Not Allow Your Husband/wife To Enjoy You Sexually / My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up / My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 2:13am On Nov 05, 2014
* Are u sexually compatible with ur spouse?

* Is ur spouse asking for too much sex or ur not getting enough of it?

* Is ur spouse too boring or too wild in bed?

* If ur not sexually compatible, how are u guys coping?

* Are u rily enjoying sex as a married person?

I would really like to hear from the married folks in the house. cheesy

who would go first?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by GboyegaD(m): 3:51am On Nov 05, 2014
Carries mat and sips kunu waiting to read responses.

113 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 4:30am On Nov 05, 2014
Yeah
Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by Godmother(f): 7:09am On Nov 05, 2014
@ GboyegaD
*joins him in eating the meat and sipping kunu*

I'm not married so I can't answer but I'm waiting impatiently to read the repsonse

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by gidjah(m): 7:33am On Nov 05, 2014
ONLY MARRIED peeps o,for me ,i am a bit on d low side,my libido is low,though i wish i can increase my speed and gear so i can be tough and stay long, but for where?hubby is a kinda opp,she is too much for bro,but i can say we are compatible on d average ,even though i seem not ever to meet up wit her power and speed.i hav never complained about that to her,since she is not weired,i kinda love her style

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 05, 2014
And you think people will answer truthfully? Let's wait and see. . . cool

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 05, 2014
gidjah:
ONLY MARRIED peeps o,for me ,i am a bit on d low side,my libido is low,though i wish i can increase my speed and gear so i can be tough and stay long, but for where?hubby is a kinda opp,she is too much for bro,but i can say we are compatible on d average ,even though i seem not ever to meet up wit her power and speed.i hav never complained about that to her,since she is not weired,i kinda love her style

So bros ur saying ur wife is more sexually gingered dan u, as in she does more of d fuccking, right?

Hmm! Na wa oh! But dats kinda hilarious doe. Lolz! cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by GboyegaD(m): 12:21pm On Nov 05, 2014
obongproff:

So bros ur saying ur wife is more sexually gingered dan u, as in she does more of d fuccking, right?

Did you start up the thread to bash people? I thought it was for the fun of it but now I know better.

99 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 05, 2014
obongproff:

What's hilarious about his wife having a higher libido?

76 Likes

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
GboyegaD:

Did you start up the thread to bash people? I thought it was for the fun of it but now I know better.

I didnt start up d thread to bash nobody. Its usually d ladies dat complains dat dia man has a higher libido, so in dis case its kind of funny to me. No offense intended.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 05, 2014
Phema:

What's hilarious about his wife having a higher libido?

Der is notin hilarious abt it in d real sense of it. I hav never met a woman with a higher libido, so I just day imagine how d tin want be. Is it now a crime to see sth funny in ur own way or to find humour in sth anoda man doesnt see any humour.
Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 05, 2014
gidjah:

Bros abeg no vex oh. I didnt mean to make fun of u oh! Some ppl don day attack me hia. Me I neva meet any chic with higher libido b4 so its a bit strange and funny when I try to imagine it. I didnt mean to send a wrong message.

Mbok dont be vex.

45 Likes

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 05, 2014
obongproff:
Der is notin hilarious abt it in d real sense of it. I hav never met a woman with a higher libido, so I just day imagine how d tin want be. Is it now a crime to see sth funny in ur own way or to find humour in sth anoda man doesnt see any humour.

Oh please, now you're beginning to sound ridiculous! You've never met a lady with higher libido? Or the ones you've met with higher libidos "soft pedal" so your judgemental self wouldn't call them names? And you are there feeling like the king of the jungle. Smh. You really do need some exposure.

So, you actually feel men are the sole custodians of healthy libido? How old are you and what planet are you from? You realise that's his wife he was talking about and not some one night stand. And for you to think its something to laugh about? Ridiculous I say!

142 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 05, 2014
obongproff:

Bros abeg no vex oh. I didnt mean to make fun of u oh! Some ppl don day attack me hia. Me I neva meet any chic with higher libido b4 so its a bit strange and funny when I try to imagine it. I didnt mean to send a wrong message.

Mbok dont be vex.

Good you apologised. I'm off your case now. cool

36 Likes

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by dapsy4u2(m): 1:14pm On Nov 05, 2014
Phema:

What's hilarious about one's wife having a higher libido?

How do you catch up without her cheating on you

5 Likes

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 05, 2014
dapsy4u2:

How do you catch up without her cheating on you

Same way wives with higher libido husbands catch up. undecided

Have you ever heard of compromise? The one with lower libido giving in even if she/he aint in the mood. And the one with higher libido being considerate and not not suffocating the other with his/her libido.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 05, 2014
Phema:

Oh please, now you're beginning to sound ridiculous! You've never met a lady with higher libido? Or the ones you've met with higher libidos "soft pedal" so your judgemental self wouldn't call them names? And you are there feeling like the king of the jungle. Smh. You really do need some exposure.

So, you actually feel men are the sole custodians of healthy libido? How old are you and what planet are you from? You realise that's his wife he was talking about and not some one night stand. And for you to think its something to laugh about? Ridiculous I say!

I dont know if ur a bros or a sis. But I throw way cap for you oh. D bros way I even comment on in mata neva attack me like you sef, now u want become minister of wahala over a trivial issue abi?

No wahala! Oya enjoy ya ministry! cheesy

37 Likes

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by dapsy4u2(m): 1:33pm On Nov 05, 2014
Phema:

Same way wives with higher libido husbands catch up. undecided

Have you ever heard of compromise? The one with lower libido giving in even if she/he aint in the mood. And the one with higher libido being considerate and not not suffocating the other with his/her libido.

i aiint married, but issokay!
Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by 5minsmadness: 1:36pm On Nov 05, 2014
gidjah:
ONLY MARRIED peeps o,for me ,i am a bit on d low side,my libido is low,though i wish i can increase my speed and gear so i can be tough and stay long, but for where? hubby is a kinda opp ,she is too much for bro,but i can say we are compatible on d average ,even though i seem not ever to meet up wit her power and speed.i hav never complained about that to her,since she is not weired,i kinda love her style

Your wife is your husband? Or you forgot for a moment that you are posing on Nairaland as a male, madam? grin

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by 5minsmadness: 1:38pm On Nov 05, 2014
obongproff:

No mind am, Na female she be grin
Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by 5minsmadness: 1:40pm On Nov 05, 2014
obongproff:

I dont know if ur a bros or a sis. But I throw way cap for you oh. D bros way I even comment on in mata neva attack me like you sef, now u want become minister of wahala over a trivial issue abi?

No wahala! Oya enjoy ya ministry! cheesy
Phema is another female posing as a male, read his/her posts carefully grin

1 Like

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 05, 2014
5minsmadness:

Which of my posts suggests that Sir?

2 Likes

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by 5minsmadness: 1:50pm On Nov 05, 2014
Phema:

Which of my posts suggests that Sir?
So you will learn from your mistakes abi tongue
Good afternoon ma grin

14 Likes

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 05, 2014
5minsmadness:

So you will learn from your mistakes abi tongue
Good afternoon ma grin

You no well at all. grin
Nice day kiss

2 Likes

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2014
5minsmadness:

I day suspect d same tin oh, becos d way dis pikin day attack person, I come day wonder weda man fit reason like dis so. Doe some men be confirm woman wrapper sha, but dis one no just make sense at all. It doesnt mata weda phema na man or female, d mata be say d attacking ministry way she bring come dis thread no make sense at all. So much recklessness and uptightness. Damn it!

Na wa oh! Wot shall we not see in nairayard?

7 Likes

Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by QMark: 3:06pm On Nov 05, 2014
See question
Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by soldierdollar(m): 3:06pm On Nov 05, 2014
No
Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by kilokeys(m): 3:06pm On Nov 05, 2014
lawa o..

if they arent nko?

aproko op
Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by hazyfm: 3:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
Y NOT
Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by kalet55(m): 3:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
Question for answer
http://elohealth..com
Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by Johnnoo(m): 3:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
GboyegaD:
Carries mat and sips kunu waiting to read responses.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? by timpaker(m): 3:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
GRABS POPCORN

Invoking 'Killjoy'
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home / Mbaise Woman's Husband Was Given N800k Marriage List 10 Years Ago / Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.