Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,338 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Pls Help A Faithful Wife In great Pains: - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help A Faithful Wife In great Pains: (4686 Views)

Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster / Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube / Husband, Wife In Shock After Giving Birth To Dwarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help A Faithful Wife In great Pains: by mutter(f): 6:54pm On Aug 05, 2010
One thing you need to know pinky is that this is the disadvantage of a ready made man. He is set in his ways and habits. You need to be married for several years to change him.
Also men at that age nag allot and are harsher than younger ones, as he gets older that will change again.
These problems you face now are very common with men at that age, believe you me.
Others with younger husbands may not realise it.
I do not see your marriage as jeopardized. You need to grow up very fast.
He is not going to leave you in a hurry.
As you start gaining confidence and being happy he will start to shake and feel insecure.
That is the reason he does not want you to work.
NEVER FORGET HE CHOSE YOU
Re: Pls Help A Faithful Wife In great Pains: by seyibrown(f): 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2010
grin
Re: Pls Help A Faithful Wife In great Pains: by Busybody2(f): 3:18am On Aug 09, 2010
Na wa for some people oh wey marriage don become a do or die affair sad sad sad cool cool
Re: Pls Help A Faithful Wife In great Pains: by seyibrown(f): 10:13am On Aug 14, 2010
Busy_body:

Na wa for some people oh wey marriage don become a do or die affair sad sad sad cool cool

Some people find themselves trapped in a marriage where the partner they 'bought' turns out to be the exact opposite of what it said on the packet. It is heartbreaking when the decent man you fell in love with turns out to be a bully, a womaniser or a complete fraud! Their is nothing wrong with trying to save one's marriage; If it eventually ends in divorce you would know you tried your very best to keep your marriage!
Re: Pls Help A Faithful Wife In great Pains: by mutter(f): 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2010
Busy body na wah oh

two women married to the same man decided to leave their husband. Wife A was more active in the decision and convincing. After a few days wife B decided to go back to the marriage. As she knocked on the door, wife A opened, and asked her what she was doing. She had left the home and had no right to come back.

NEVER ever listen to a woman when she tells you she would not tolerate this, or that.
NEVER listen to a woman when she says she would leave the marriage.

All lies smiley
These are the women that even fall on the floor and take every shit at the end.
Re: Pls Help A Faithful Wife In great Pains: by Jellitah: 2:43pm On Feb 09, 2013
Hmmmm! Orisi risi.
THANK MY H-AGNOSTIC GAAAAAAAAAAAD FOR 'H-OPIN' MARRIAGES!
Dem dey beg man or woman for se-x in the 21st century? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Pls Help A Faithful Wife In great Pains: by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2013
pinkielove: @all thanks again, hes a very proud person and would not consent to counselling, as for the pant,i asked my self if he could be self-servicing but i dont know ,the places usually damp are the two sides that normally cling into the inner thighs not the front part.my hus has changed, for ex,suddenly conscious bout his looks,seeing scratches on his back sometimes,whispering on phone when am bathing baby upstairs,we no longer go out together,seeing sent msgs to different numbers sometimes in his phone bill including the coworkers number and so on,bad intimacy life.hes not a message person.
unfortunately am more on the soft side and he knows i get scared,shaky voice stimes if i wanna talk to him.
when we met we could ve intimacy for as long as 3hours at a go and severally in a day but now highest 15mins.

3hrs at a go!! shocked shocked shocked Several times a day!! shocked shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Pls Help A Faithful Wife In great Pains: by Boss13: 11:43pm On Feb 09, 2013
Hmmm at poster. I read the comments here and shake my head. First and foremost, when a man urinates, his pants get stained. Even if your husband is cheating on you, what you just did hurts. Please and please this is your marriage. Do not allow the comments here destroy your marriage. Just pray for guidance. Honestly, if a woman do what you did to me, marriage is over. Even if the marriage won't end, it will never be the same again. Be careful, be very careful.
Re: Pls Help A Faithful Wife In great Pains: by royalistic: 12:36pm On Feb 11, 2013
It is quite unfortunate to be in this type of situation cos its as painful as a deep cut especially when u have decided to love ur husband without reservation. to me i think you stay calm. ask him politely concerning the damp of his underwear but expect quarrel cos he may chose that in order to avoid explaination of d real fact. put it in prayer constantly and God will salvage the situation as it is he may be into MASTURBATION.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emotional Abuse / Mum Rapes teenage Son / Woman!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.