Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Muatapha Asaija, Supporters Decamp To PDP In Kebbi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muatapha Asaija, Supporters Decamp To PDP In Kebbi (15366 Views)

Over 1,500 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC In Katsina / 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas / 2023: Natasha Akpoti And Her Supporters Decamp To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muatapha Asaija, Supporters Decamp To PDP In Kebbi by BeautifulMind2: 6:24am On Dec 04, 2018
APC chieftain, thousands of supporters decamp to PDP

A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in Kebbi State, Alhaji Muatapha Asaija, has dumped the party, the business mogul defected to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in the state along with thousands of his supporters.

The aggrieved former member of the APC, said his defection was due to the discrepancies in the last primaries.

Asaija was received by the PDP state executive and governorship candidate of the party.

He claimed that APC was not fair to him during the party’s primaries.

“They were not fair to me during the just concluded primary elections. It was not free, fair and transparent.
So, that compelled me to move out from the party with my supporters”, he said.

Speaking, the governorship candidate of the PDP in the state, Sen. Isah Galaudu, expressed satisfaction over the defection of Asaija, describing him as a very influential person in the area.

In the words of Galaudu, “We are relying on God for total victory. If the people of the state elected us.”
“I will empower farmers and I will never cheat anybody in terms of the disbursement. We shall pay pensioners their entitlements without any delay,” he said.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/12/03/2019-election-apc-chieftain-thousands-supporters-decamp-pdp/

3 Likes

Re: Muatapha Asaija, Supporters Decamp To PDP In Kebbi by deboysben(m): 7:37am On Dec 04, 2018
Atiku Obi is gaining momentum in North West

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Muatapha Asaija, Supporters Decamp To PDP In Kebbi by CarGuideNG: 11:05am On Dec 04, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Muatapha Asaija, Supporters Decamp To PDP In Kebbi by leospruce(m): 11:05am On Dec 04, 2018
Atikulated

53 Likes

Re: Muatapha Asaija, Supporters Decamp To PDP In Kebbi by obembet(f): 11:06am On Dec 04, 2018
Who dey count them self

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muatapha Asaija, Supporters Decamp To PDP In Kebbi by Sagamaje(m): 11:06am On Dec 04, 2018
grin
Re: Muatapha Asaija, Supporters Decamp To PDP In Kebbi by Kylekent59: 11:07am On Dec 04, 2018
Everyone knows APC is a party of disappointment and shame.

A hundreds like if you atikuobilate grin grin.

I pity that osun aspirant that sold his votes to APC grin grin. He should be in pains by now.

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muatapha Asaija, Supporters Decamp To PDP In Kebbi by Haymaykar(m): 11:07am On Dec 04, 2018
They should be deceiving themselves...confused people..ATIKU and BUHARI are bad leaders.,...
Re: Muatapha Asaija, Supporters Decamp To PDP In Kebbi by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 04, 2018
BMC goats over to you tongue. Bastards

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muatapha Asaija, Supporters Decamp To PDP In Kebbi by Oluwa4u(m): 11:07am On Dec 04, 2018
grin grin grin grin we the mentally disturbed citizens will go on rampage on election day and vote for our oga Atiku

Btw verified 2times payment nigerian adsense for 35k available and UK .whatsapp0815.486 1294me

2 Likes

Re: Muatapha Asaija, Supporters Decamp To PDP In Kebbi by Lomprico2: 11:07am On Dec 04, 2018
obembet:
Who dey count them self

The same people that counted buhari's 2 million votes in Kano primaries.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muatapha Asaija, Supporters Decamp To PDP In Kebbi by emmyt2: 11:07am On Dec 04, 2018
Do not be deceived Atiku will not win this election

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muatapha Asaija, Supporters Decamp To PDP In Kebbi by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:07am On Dec 04, 2018
Let the game continue

3 Likes

Re: Muatapha Asaija, Supporters Decamp To PDP In Kebbi by Flexherbal(m): 11:07am On Dec 04, 2018
I do not vote for parties, I vote for credible individuals.

1 Like

Re: Muatapha Asaija, Supporters Decamp To PDP In Kebbi by OneManLegion(m): 11:07am On Dec 04, 2018
Defections and cross- defections..
Y'all scream APC and PDP but all I see's strategy for elections..
Re: Muatapha Asaija, Supporters Decamp To PDP In Kebbi by joelison(m): 11:08am On Dec 04, 2018
Wow

1 Like

Re: Muatapha Asaija, Supporters Decamp To PDP In Kebbi by NaijaMutant(f): 11:08am On Dec 04, 2018
This transfer window is the most interesting grin

Anything that sinks the ship of the poverty party is most welcomed. grin

18 Likes

Re: Muatapha Asaija, Supporters Decamp To PDP In Kebbi by easynetsms(m): 11:08am On Dec 04, 2018
Ok

Check my profile to buy cheap internet data
Re: Muatapha Asaija, Supporters Decamp To PDP In Kebbi by NaijaMutant(f): 11:09am On Dec 04, 2018
emmyt2:

Your village people have already won over your case undecided

14 Likes

Re: Muatapha Asaija, Supporters Decamp To PDP In Kebbi by lawalosky(m): 11:09am On Dec 04, 2018
hmmm

Re: Muatapha Asaija, Supporters Decamp To PDP In Kebbi by bukynkwuenu: 11:09am On Dec 04, 2018
season of lies grin

but this lie was brought to you by Buhari media cows (BMC)
Re: Muatapha Asaija, Supporters Decamp To PDP In Kebbi by sotall(m): 11:11am On Dec 04, 2018
Defection Tuesday
Re: Muatapha Asaija, Supporters Decamp To PDP In Kebbi by senatordave1(m): 11:11am On Dec 04, 2018
deboysben:
Atiku Obi is gaining momentum in North West
An illusionary one boy.pdp doesn't exist in kebbi,atiku will fail here.for the ex governor saidu dakingari to decamp to apc and pick a house of reps ticket shows you how irrelevant pdp is here.atiku is wasting his time

4 Likes

Re: Muatapha Asaija, Supporters Decamp To PDP In Kebbi by Omeokachie: 11:13am On Dec 04, 2018
These have moved to the real "next level" grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muatapha Asaija, Supporters Decamp To PDP In Kebbi by paix(m): 11:13am On Dec 04, 2018
emmyt2:
As long as Buhari doesn't come back, I think it's fair enough.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muatapha Asaija, Supporters Decamp To PDP In Kebbi by Laju1234: 11:17am On Dec 04, 2018
Hehe... Another Tsunami don hit them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muatapha Asaija, Supporters Decamp To PDP In Kebbi by Isangad1(m): 11:21am On Dec 04, 2018
All na self interest
Re: Muatapha Asaija, Supporters Decamp To PDP In Kebbi by Tushee: 11:24am On Dec 04, 2018
He is not even relevant cuz I hv never heard of his name and am from kebbi

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Investigates Mohammed Jafaru, Monguno’s Aide Over Oil Depot, Properties / The Youths Are With Tinubu - Dayo Israel, APC Youth Leader / Arms Mop-up: Police Plan Clampdown On Vips, Cultists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.