Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? (26368 Views)

BREAKING: Popular Senator, Annie Okonkwo Is Dead (VIDEO) / Biafra Senator On Fire As They Boldy Stand With Nnamdi Kanu And ESN / Popular Senator, Loses Bid To Return To Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by petsam11(m): 8:17am On Dec 04, 2018
Good Day Nairalanders!

We all know that we have a good number of senators who play along and flow with the youths online by tweeting or going to instagram to say one, two or even many things about the country and about the youths. These sectors roll with the youths and the youths can relate well with them. While some of them are not really on social media, but their actions and inactions makes the social media want to go gaga.
I will only mention a few of them (in no order) but you can all say who you feel is the most loved and most popular on social media be it on Nairaland, twitter, instagram, etc.
I will start with:

1. Sen. Dino Malaye: Many people love this man because he is a brave man and just like Jim Iyke, he says it to your face and doesn't pretend very practical... The man got a lot of SWAG! He is on social media and he likes relating with the youths by showing them that "I am a senator doesn't mean I don't know whatsup!" He is a smart man even in his jokes, he is still tactical and strategic in his doings.
I believe he should be at the forefront of helping Nollywood go farther than they are today because, I believe he has what it takes to make the Nigerian movie industry boom by helping them connect with the National Assembly and other foreign links. Sen. Dino is a great man!
It might also interest you to know that Sen. Dino is a seasoned musician too, who the young and old can always relate with... If you know you know! Lol!

2. Sen. Ben Bruce: This man is an intellectual. Like him or hate him. He is popularly known as "The Twitter Senator!" Just like the Great President of the United States, Donald Trump, he says what's on his mind on twitter to tell everyone how he really feels about something and everything.
Sen. Bruce who is also called "Senator Common Sense" which he usually adds at the end of his posts on twitter or speeches in his Silverbird TV is a man who wants people to reason with their common sense. I also believe he can really do more in rendering help to the Nigerian movie and music industry. He is equally a great man.

3. Sen Shehu Sani: This senator is also a friend to the youths on twitter just like Sen. Bruce. He also likes to straighten some issues up on twitter whether people like his option or not, he makes sense not withstanding. He is also popular and loved.

4. Senate President, Bukola Saraki: I love this man for so many reasons. He doesn't talk too much but he is very objective and strategic. some people will say, he knows when to shoot without missing. SP. Saraki is on social media and will always talk about his day to day activities on instagram with pictures. He may have handlers who handle his social media accounts but they are really doing a nice job I must confess. He may not be that popular on instagram, but he is indeed loved by many youths off and on social media. He is a great man!

4. Sen. Enyinnaya Abaribe: This Senator and a confirm "Nwa Aba" is a force that no one can play with. Very soft spoken but highly intelligent, tactical, smart and he knows his onion. I categorize him in the ranks of SP. Bukola Saraki. He might not be popular for posting opinions online (social media) but he indeed is a wonderful man loved by so many people for his guts and courage. He says it the way it is without mincing words and all these character puts him in this list of the most popular and most lived senators on social media. He is indeed a great man!

5. Sen. Rubai Kwankwaso: If you are in Kano or the northern part of Nigeria and you to don't know of the "Kwankwasiyya Movement" then you may not actually be in northern Nigerian. This distinguished senator may not have popular social media handles but he is almost like a demi god to a lot of northerners and hence this brings him to the ranks of most loved and most popular on "social media".

6. Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu: This Distinguished Senator is a brave man and an intellectual just like Sen. Abaribe. He is a man full of tact. Many people are of the view and opinion that his supportiveness, intellectual prowess and "never snitch your boss" lifestyle has really helped SP. Saraki in a lot of ways because it's well known that right from the days of his former boss, former SP. David Mark, DSP. Ike Ekweremadu has never been seen snitching. He is a very popular senator and is loved by many both in Nigeria and abroad. DSP . Ekweremadu is very smart. He doesn't talk too much, he only talks when it's necessary and important. He owns no popular social media platform but his popularity offline automatically adds him to this list because most of the time, he is the talk of the town.

7. Sen. Godswill Akpabio: This former governor of Akwa Ibom state is a man who when you see him (enter) in an event in Akwa Ibom State or anywhere you might not know when you will start jumping up to hail him not because you need his money but because of his charisma. He is a funny man too. He is popular and loved offline and his popularity offline consciously and unconsciously brought him to prominence on social media. He is definitely in this group although he has no well pronounced social media account (if any).

8. Sen. Stella Oduah: This woman is a big woman. The fact that she can inhale and exhale without stress in the midst of all the big men senators in the Red Chambers, shows that she is a big force. The statement "... do the needful!" (I think) came into prominence from this distinguished senator. She is one of the women senators who are popular and loved on social media.

9. Sen. Remi Tinubu: This woman is a force that can't just be pushed under the carpet. She is very popular and just like her counterpart Sen. Stella Oduah, she has a lot of guts. Argue with your keypad. Lol!
She may not have a popular social media account, but regardless, she is popular and she gives a lot of women guts and courage directly and indirectly just like Sen. Oduah.

10. Sen. Samuel Anyanwu: Much haven't been heard about him of recent, but this man is also loved by many. "Sam Daddy" as he is popularly called is a man who you see and just start asking yourself "what is this man made of?" He is a man whose full potentials is yet to be unraveled. He is also loved by many.

So you are free to state who you feel is the most loved and most popular on social media. In case you didn't see the name of the senator you believe should win this, you are free to add yours.

Modified

1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by helinues: 8:48am On Dec 04, 2018
It is Dino.
He makes sense more than nonsense

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by frankmoney(m): 9:46am On Dec 04, 2018
How have they helped thier constituents

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by Kayode1979: 10:08am On Dec 04, 2018
Dino of course

15 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by petsam11(m): 10:55am On Dec 04, 2018
frankmoney:

You really raised a very good point but please note that this topic is not for constituents gains or losses. This topic is not political it's just to talk about how these senators relate openly with the public and how the general public feel about them and their openness on social media.
Thanks And God Bless!

Modified

Please o! All these people bashing me below about this topic; why is it that you all take everything so seriously? This is a topic that was created which has nothing to do with politics in real practice. If you know that your senator is not doing well, why not open an entirely new topic and talk about it? Must everything be about politics and it's gains?
Do you people even know that people might be doing badly, but there are still some things about them that makes you laugh? And some other things that makes you love them regardless of politics and these things might make them popular be it good or bad? But when it comes to politics and governance, you straighten them up and speak the truth.

We all know that Nigeria is not what it should be and it's not working with the current state of things but that doesn't mean that people shouldn't loosen up some times and make themselves happy.

All of you calling the OP names should first reason before you call him names.
Everything mustn't be taken seriously... People cry most times but that doesn't mean that they shouldn't have a time off to make themselves happy.

Please, if you have a problem with this topic kindly go and open another topic and bash the hell out of your leaders mbok! For this topic, it is entirely for popularity check and mind you I am not a PDP Or APC fan or zombie. i would have engaged all those calling the OP names but it's not in my way of life to insult people that I see face to face talk less of faceless people. Please, let us all be guarded no body is celebrating mediocrity here. And some of you decided to close your eyes and ignore the part the OP was taking about some of these senators that should help Nollywood and the Nigerian Music industry? Please let's not all be hypocrites here because it stinks to the high heavens and back!

Peace Be Unto You All!
Thanks!

Olujoe1 adebayo201 Crying4NIGERIA
martolux bluefilm ameh99 sirBLUNT
Richdad50 bossrillboss melanch

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by Richdad50(m): 11:45am On Dec 04, 2018
A very senseless post. Nairaland moderators and their daily shot of Tramadol. Else what explains this?

#RichdadDarts

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by ELTON123(m): 11:46am On Dec 04, 2018
Buhari remove your cap..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by Ernchibyke(m): 11:46am On Dec 04, 2018
Dino melaye

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by BlackPantherxXx: 11:46am On Dec 04, 2018
Didinrin....

The same senators who rob the masses blind are being held in high regard.

"Most loved and popular" indeed...

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by Bedlecturer(m): 11:46am On Dec 04, 2018
Dino Melaye any time any day

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by anyaikenga: 11:46am On Dec 04, 2018
Abaribe off course. very objective and of sound mind

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by Eserise1(m): 11:46am On Dec 04, 2018
Dino Melaye

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by Crying4NIGERIA(m): 11:46am On Dec 04, 2018
Stupid Question
Ask By A Stupid Op
Brought To Fp By A Stupid Md
With No Stupid Meaning

Who Dm Elp Abegi

7 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by tstx(m): 11:47am On Dec 04, 2018
Wey you go ask which one work pass u are here asking about popularity

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 04, 2018
They re all thieves
Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by Trapping(m): 11:47am On Dec 04, 2018
I don't know about the most loved or the most popular senator on SM. But I do know that these three senators stand out both on Social media and on Senate Chambers:

1) Senator Saraki
2) Senator Ben Bruce
&
3) Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe.

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by Crying4NIGERIA(m): 11:47am On Dec 04, 2018
K
Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by Segunhife(m): 11:47am On Dec 04, 2018
The musician, Dino

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by krownjoy97: 11:47am On Dec 04, 2018
WUDEYEP, NONSENSE
Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by Ogaemmy: 11:47am On Dec 04, 2018
Dino most controversial.
Ben Bruce wanna be wise one.
Saraki ApC cohorts Nightmare

Meanwhile, watch the 20 magic moments of Modric that won him the Ballon Dor below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRnlOjz9q0w
Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by Originality007: 11:47am On Dec 04, 2018
undecided am looking for sense in this post

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by MrWondah(m): 11:48am On Dec 04, 2018
D for Dino

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by Emelcee: 11:48am On Dec 04, 2018
And what is Akpabio the Warsaw senator doing there?

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by DeeTweenie(f): 11:48am On Dec 04, 2018
Dino all the way.
From his dress sense, exotic cars, songs and dance steps.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by martolux(m): 11:48am On Dec 04, 2018
Good question! Oya OP shebi u get time to compile dat...this a new assignment to be submitted latest by Friday grin
frankmoney:

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by Emelcee: 11:49am On Dec 04, 2018
Ok

Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by UprightEvil: 11:49am On Dec 04, 2018
Dino has been quite of late...
Shehu Sani is an all-round social media troll.
Bashing both his political party and the opposition alike.
I give it to him

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by stanley000: 11:49am On Dec 04, 2018
The drama king offcourse.
Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by nelxxy(m): 11:49am On Dec 04, 2018
dino
Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by allstarfestus: 11:49am On Dec 04, 2018
1.dino ,2 adelake ,3 sakaki ,4 Ben Bruce , no other

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by sirBLUNT: 11:49am On Dec 04, 2018
They are all fifth columnists and to be candid I don't know why we keep on celebrating criminals in this country instead of throwing stones at them,it's a shame!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Showing Their Dancing Skills / Udom Emmanuel Loses Against EFCC / Burial Of 3 Shiite Members Shot Dead By Police In Bauchi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.