Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? (26391 Views)

BREAKING: Popular Senator, Annie Okonkwo Is Dead (VIDEO) / Biafra Senator On Fire As They Boldy Stand With Nnamdi Kanu And ESN / Popular Senator, Loses Bid To Return To Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by VictorEkwere: 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2018
with Dino in the floor of the senate the senate is always full of life they all feel his absent if he is not in the floor even the opposition love and enjoy his presence.
kingemzy5:
should be dino because of his mumu acts he displays e.g releasing album for politicians. even the so called opposition in the senate enjoys his presence
Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by udemzyudex(m): 2:20pm On Dec 04, 2018
None of the above.
Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by melanch(m): 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2018
Seun and his gang may be carefree about this but honestly frontpage is no longer much interesting. 70% of posts are very poor but it's ok. It's nairaland. What do I know.
Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by orisa37: 3:12pm On Dec 04, 2018
Senator Daves.
Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by petsam11(m): 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2018
Please o! Make una no dey take everything seriously mbok! This isn't about political gains or what have you... Open new topics and bash your leaders this topic is off politics and it's gains and losses.
Thanks!
Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 04, 2018
helinues:
It is Dino.
He makes sense more than nonsense
Hahaha grin I laugh so tay I come dey mess up and down like salancer wey don kpafuka. grin I come remember Henry Mencken's in his 1927 classic, DISEASE OF DEMOCRACY.

"I confess, for my part, that it greatly delights me. I enjoy democracy immensely. It is incomparably idiotic, and hence incomparably amusing. Does it exalt dunderheads, cowards, trimmers, frauds, cads? Then the pain of seeing them go up is balanced and obliterated by the joy of seeing them come down. Is it inordinately wasteful, extravagant, dishonest? Then so is every other form of government: . Is rascality at the very heart of it? Well, we have borne that rascality since 1776, and continue to survive. In the long run, it may turn out that rascality is necessary to human government, and even to civilization itself -- that civilization, at bottom, is nothing but a colossal swindle. I do not know: I report only that when the suckers are running well the spectacle is infinitely exhilarating. But I am, it may be, a somewhat malicious man: my sympathies, when it comes to suckers, tend to be coy. What I can't make out is how any man can believe in democracy who feels for and with them, and is pained when they are debauched and made a show of. How can any man be a democrat who is sincerely a democrat?" Henry Louis Mencken.[/b]http://www.ditext.com/mencken/democracy.html
Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by Shaqsee: 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2018
Dino milaye is the most Loved and the most popular man in social media
Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by benn94(m): 10:38pm On Dec 04, 2018
What has Samuel anyanwu done for my constituency? Rubbish
Re: Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? by ImaIma1(f): 11:56am On Dec 05, 2018
Lovable.and popular in terms on what? What they have impacted in people's lives or how they are a nuisance and disgrace on social media?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie: Food Is Cheaper This Season Than Same Time Last Year / Dangote To Hand Over Refurbished National Stadium, Abuja In November / We Will Fight Bandits With Bees, Poisonous Snakes – Amotekun Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.