Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,519 members, 7,843,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Osita Chidoka Reacts To Buhari’s Claim He Is Not Cloned - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osita Chidoka Reacts To Buhari’s Claim He Is Not Cloned (37334 Views)

Osita Chidoka Reacts To The Beheading Of Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye / Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize / You Have Failed – Peter Obi Slams Amaechi Over Igbos Can’t Succeed Buhari Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Buhari’s Claim He Is Not Cloned by gaskiyamagana: 11:56am On Dec 04, 2018
Atikrumouring
Atikampaigning
Atikuloosing
Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Buhari’s Claim He Is Not Cloned by Roger3D(m): 11:57am On Dec 04, 2018
Another dumb IPOB man has spoken. I blame Buhari for even bringing the subject up when he was in Poland. Igbos deserve to be ignored and when they cause any trouble, unleash the python on them

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Buhari’s Claim He Is Not Cloned by SmilingMary(m): 11:57am On Dec 04, 2018
BafanaBafana:
Is that why the only thing you could tell them in sokoto is how you are rich and Buhari is poor?
Oga Atiku, it's better we have the photocopy of an honest man as President than having an international rogue.
Sai Buhari

U using the word honest and Buhari in one statement just rubbish it's meaning. Think am na...

3 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Buhari’s Claim He Is Not Cloned by toplinetrtrend: 11:57am On Dec 04, 2018
Magalan:
A certified medical report would suffice, but we rather go on a foreign trip to poland to give a mere press conference.

I wonder why Buhari is running away from DNA test

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Buhari’s Claim He Is Not Cloned by luckihy: 11:58am On Dec 04, 2018
Start by telling us the health status of Atiku.
Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Buhari’s Claim He Is Not Cloned by Promismike(m): 11:59am On Dec 04, 2018
Ok

Can u sport the difference. Zombies will always be zombies.

1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Buhari’s Claim He Is Not Cloned by oluwaVaz(m): 11:59am On Dec 04, 2018
jubril Al sudani Right now

Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Buhari’s Claim He Is Not Cloned by gaskiyamagana: 11:59am On Dec 04, 2018
fablani:
all atikulators are intelligent.
..... Treasury looters.
....... Certified loosers.
Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Buhari’s Claim He Is Not Cloned by toplinetrtrend: 11:59am On Dec 04, 2018
BafanaBafana:
Is that why the only thing you could tell them in sokoto is how you are rich and Buhari is poor?
Oga Atiku, it's better we have the photocopy of an honest man as President than having an international rogue.
Sai Buhari

At least, you agree that Buhari is truly dead. That's a great transformation coming from a zombie.

And do you realise that only a blind idiot will call Buhari a honest man?

Or have they given honesty a different meaning at BMC?

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Buhari’s Claim He Is Not Cloned by badmaut: 12:00pm On Dec 04, 2018
nobody is saying that late buhari was cloned. make una no change the narrative abeg.what we are saying is that jubril from Sudan is the man impersonating our late president (Buhari).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Buhari’s Claim He Is Not Cloned by toplinetrtrend: 12:00pm On Dec 04, 2018
gaskiyamagana:

..... Treasury looters.
....... Certified loosers.

Buhari is also a treasury looter and a certified loser. I mean he contested four times before winning
Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Buhari’s Claim He Is Not Cloned by mukhcech(m): 12:01pm On Dec 04, 2018
Magalan:
A certified medical report would suffice, but we rather go on a foreign trip to poland to give a mere press conference.

As if your brain can process an original medical report.

2 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Buhari’s Claim He Is Not Cloned by Sensation55(m): 12:02pm On Dec 04, 2018
Come this time next year... Buhari Would be our ex president

4 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Buhari’s Claim He Is Not Cloned by gaskiyamagana: 12:02pm On Dec 04, 2018
toplinetrtrend:

I wonder why Buhari is running away from DNA test
Because we have to conduct it first for all PDP treasury looters and their Online club members
Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Buhari’s Claim He Is Not Cloned by MycroftHolmes: 12:02pm On Dec 04, 2018
vanbonattel:
Remove the cap.

Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Buhari’s Claim He Is Not Cloned by fredoooooo: 12:03pm On Dec 04, 2018
Same way you will be added to the chemical reaction (the news )that will pronounce Buhari as the President of Nigeria by feBUHARI ..... keep working for your money till then #SaiApc#BuhariOsinbajo#sanwoeko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Buhari’s Claim He Is Not Cloned by gaskiyamagana: 12:06pm On Dec 04, 2018
Sensation55:
Come this time next year... Buhari Would be our ex president
Day dream. Sai baba Sai Buhari till 2023.
Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Buhari’s Claim He Is Not Cloned by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 04, 2018
BafanaBafana:
Is that [s]why the only thing you could tell them in sokoto is how you are rich and Buhari is poor?
Sai Buhari[/s]

Arrant balderdash.

Whenever i read idiotic comments like these , i am further convinced that Nigeria is a lost cause.
Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Buhari’s Claim He Is Not Cloned by vindisick: 12:07pm On Dec 04, 2018
Why is it hard for Nigerian Govt to differentiate between a clone and an imposter(double). They keep saying clone clone clone. Whereas, jubril al sudan is impersonating the late buhari

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Buhari’s Claim He Is Not Cloned by Magalan: 12:07pm On Dec 04, 2018
mukhcech:

As if your brain can process an original medical report.

Its obvious yours process only hijab matters..
Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Buhari’s Claim He Is Not Cloned by toplinetrtrend: 12:09pm On Dec 04, 2018
gaskiyamagana:

Because we have to conduct it first for all PDP treasury looters and their Online club members

I was wondering why your comment sounds so stupid and incoherent; then I remember that you are a dirty almanjiri beggar taught to be a mental slave with no sense

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Buhari’s Claim He Is Not Cloned by chocolatelady(f): 12:09pm On Dec 04, 2018
Exactly my thought. They did not tell us how they will tackle corruption that was so evident in their scandalous 16yrs rule. Or I forgot that their aspirant has a question mark in that aspect. All they know is 'chop I chop politics'. Never again will they have access to our treasury.
Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Buhari’s Claim He Is Not Cloned by Funkeshuga(m): 12:11pm On Dec 04, 2018
zeromeridian:
No smoke without fire. International communities are now seeing reasons to believe Nnamdi kanu.
All these dance of shame is to make sure Osibanjo does not assume office as the president.
But instead of our sophisticated Almajiris from the SW to thank NK for fighting for them, they are the one criticizing him.

Remember Brigadier Ogundipe that Ojukwu was supporting to take over from Nronsi, but the the coward ran away and joined the Hausa that
chased their brother away to fight the igbos that were supporting their brother to be the head of state.

I fear these people

What do you Igbo usually eat that make u people loose your senses so easily

So nnamdi KANU is fighting for the same Yoruba he abused and threaten to kill?

You better don't take this stupidity to 2019

2 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Buhari’s Claim He Is Not Cloned by andycom(m): 12:11pm On Dec 04, 2018
BafanaBafana:
Sai Buhari

whenever you see buhari and his supporters you'll always know, speaking, writing and talking jargon like an abandoned drunkard.
Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Buhari’s Claim He Is Not Cloned by IronHammer: 12:12pm On Dec 04, 2018
Nigeria is being ruled by a foreigner

And that's the actual fact

2 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Buhari’s Claim He Is Not Cloned by Sensation55(m): 12:14pm On Dec 04, 2018
gaskiyamagana:
Day dream. Sai baba Sai Buhari till 2023.
And wat should i call urs ryt nau,,fantasy,illusion??
Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Buhari’s Claim He Is Not Cloned by chocolatelady(f): 12:15pm On Dec 04, 2018
DrDauda:

Arrant balderdash.

Whenever i read idiotic comments like these , i am further convinced that Nigeria is a lost cause.
No, the guy is on point, period. Did they tell us how they want to curb corruption and insecurity that their party brought on us ?
Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Buhari’s Claim He Is Not Cloned by Moukandjo: 12:16pm On Dec 04, 2018
uboma:
This is the kind of opposition which APC truly deserves...
That's why APC will win effortlessly in 2019!
Re: Osita Chidoka Reacts To Buhari’s Claim He Is Not Cloned by mukhcech(m): 12:18pm On Dec 04, 2018
Magalan:

Its obvious yours process only hijab matters..

Oops, seem I touched the right dial.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnappers Of Air Vice-Marshal Sikiru Smith Arrested In Lagos / Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate / Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.