Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech (37279 Views)

Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) / Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters / Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by dridowu: 6:22am On May 30, 2015
Nigerians yesterday reacted to the President Muhammadu Buhari’s inaugural speech.
Fani-Kayode: ‘’I believe his part of non vendetta will be true, all Nigerians should join hands to see Nigeria move forward.

“I believe it was a promising speech and sincerely hope that he is true to what he has said especially on the issue that he will not be on a vendetta mission. I hope he is saying the right thing; hope his words will be proved to be truth.

“It is incumbent upon all of us as politicians to ensure that the next four years go on smoothly. I trust that all will be well and the country will move forward.”

Iyom Josephine Anenih

Pioneer National Woman leader of the PDP and former Minister of Women Affairs and delegate to the 2014 National Conference.

“I like President Muhamadu Buhari’s speech. He was very kind to former President Jonathan by acknowledging the role he played in keeping Nigeria one and united. His avowed blueprint when implemented will definitely spell a positive Change for this country. His speech was very states manly. Very reassuring to the nation.”

The Director- General, Nigeria Governors’ Forum, NGF, Asishana Okauru

“ the speech is very encouraging. It has a lot of accommodation in it between the federal government and the states in moving the country forward and the NGF will be ready to participate fully. “

Festus Okoye: Executive Director, Human Rights Monitor and member of the 2014 National Conference:

“The speech lifted the spirit of despair and fatalistic resignation that enveloped Nigeria in the last few years. It was both inspirational and uplifting. He clearly mapped out his navigational chart and direction. His pledge to be for all and for none is a clear indication that he will run a just and fair administration.”

HDP asks Buhari to probe Adoke, EFCC
The Presidential candidate of Hope Democratic Party, HDP.

The immediate past AGF, Mohammed Adoke, SAN, sabotaged the trial of some members of the the “cabal” behind the oil subsidy scam, which occasioned untold hardship on Nigerians within the past two months.

“Our position remains that the Attorney General of the Federation and other such Ministers, and the EFCC, who played a major role in the connivance and encouraging the fuel subsidy scam, should be probed to recover trillions of naira belonging to Nigerians now in their possession.

“We demand that the government of Buhari must do this to earn the respect and confidence of Nigerians and the international community and to assuage the embarrassment the government officials have caused the entire nation and the suffering people of Nigeria.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/fani-kayode-anenih-other-nigerians-speak-on-president-muhammadu-buharis-inaugural-speech/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by laidian(m): 6:32am On May 30, 2015
And FFK said this? I think somebody's mouth was hacked.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by bettercreature(m): 6:43am On May 30, 2015
laidian:
And FFK said this? I think somebody's mouth was hacked.
Not realy!That speech gave him hope he wont be jailed,which is wrong he must vomit our 11 billion aviation funds or else warm up for kirikiri
The worse is he is spending the money on ladies,our hard earn Oyel money

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by laidian(m): 7:04am On May 30, 2015
bettercreature:
Not realy!That speech gave him hope he wont be jailed,which is wrong he must vomit our 11 billion aviation funds or else warm up for kirikiri

Hahahaha! Please, allow FFK to spend the money as he likes, his free movement span is too short. Na wetin e chop na im e go carry go jail na.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by jorlons(m): 7:08am On May 30, 2015
They're feeling comfy because PMB said their fears are now prologue.

You lots will face the law, whether you like it or not.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Nobody: 7:10am On May 30, 2015
None of them directly contributed to the emergent of GMB, they are quick to make their useless opinion public.

We dont have a choice. Lets support the man of the moment

8 Likes

Re: Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by juman(m): 7:22am On May 30, 2015
What is so special about making speech by nigerian "leaders"?

What nigerian "leaders" know how to do best is making 'best' speeches but fail to deliver.

5 Likes

Re: Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by iamrealdeji(m): 8:30am On May 30, 2015
bettercreature:
Only God knows how much that fat lipped thug looking clown spends on women,our oil money. He's trying to side Buhari cos he doesn't want to go to jail,if they give him a gun,he can kill Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by ZYZZA: 9:24am On May 30, 2015
M
Re: Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by sunnyanet(m): 9:24am On May 30, 2015
I wish change what change wish transformation.

1 Like

Re: Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Nobody: 9:24am On May 30, 2015
I hope he means it when he said Defence ops on Boko would be moved to Maiduguri.

I also liked his ''I am in no one's pocket'' statement.

2 Likes

Re: Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by otijah(m): 9:24am On May 30, 2015
The Fani kayode that dealt with buhari with his mouth and media
#the world is surely turning around

1 Like

Re: Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by packeging(m): 9:24am On May 30, 2015
Shit iranu in high places
Re: Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Profkomolafe(m): 9:25am On May 30, 2015
fani my boy, impatience of ironical mama patience infected u at the short run; not minding the longrun. i pray wat made u escape to PDP dont end up catching u under APC.
Re: Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Rahmatuparker: 9:25am On May 30, 2015
Kk
Re: Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by snowland(m): 9:25am On May 30, 2015
Cool
Re: Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Nobody: 9:25am On May 30, 2015
ZYZZA:
M
otijah:
Ok
Profkomolafe:
grin
Rahmatuparker:
Kk
snowland:
Cool

WASB says....BE A GOOD NIGERIAN...and STOP SPACE BOOKING!

WASB....helping to build a better Nairaland!
Re: Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by cole265(m): 9:26am On May 30, 2015
ffk despirately holding on to the non vedatal strip. lol
Re: Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by motherlode: 9:26am On May 30, 2015
Words gave FFK hope, but nobody is above the law and whereas with this new administration i sincerely see the reformation of Judicial system in Nigeria.
" i am a leader for everyone and to nobody " ....... President Muhammadu Buhari says so
Re: Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Pavore9: 9:27am On May 30, 2015
Power is transient.
Re: Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Idrismusty97(m): 9:27am On May 30, 2015
bushdoc9919:
I hope he means it when he said Defence ops on Boko would be moved to Maiduguri.
Yes he meant it!

Buhari is not a fisherman that will lie, Nor the son of a fisherman that will fail his promises.

9 Likes

Re: Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by MrTalkTalk: 9:27am On May 30, 2015
S
Re: Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by hadizadeezy(f): 9:28am On May 30, 2015
Na them sabi as far as we don put our own government.
Re: Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by ben1daEbiri(m): 9:29am On May 30, 2015
I don't know why the president is even wasting time,deal with that fool,after all the insults and looting?i'll be disappointed if FFK doesn't go to kirikiri!
Re: Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by WASMOG(m): 9:29am On May 30, 2015
I will comment later
Re: Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by osduwd: 9:29am On May 30, 2015
Fani shut up
Re: Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by omenka(m): 9:30am On May 30, 2015
Fani-Kayode: ‘’I believe his part of non vendetta will be true, all Nigerians should join hands to see Nigeria move forward.
I knew this would be the part that excites FFK the most. All the talk about improving security, economy and what not are irrelevant to him. Dude's freaking scared of doing time!! cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by M4gunners: 9:30am On May 30, 2015
That's democracy for you. He is a nigeria and has right to condemned anything that doesn't please him. Also he has right to praise anyone he feel done well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Command Detains 5 Officers Attached To Burna Boy For Attempted Murder / Text Message On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Fake - Tinubu Campaign Organization / PMB Could Have Punished Wike, FFK, Fayose, Bishop Kukah, Others – Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.