Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins (32133 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo / Aba: A City In Ruins / Tafawa Balewa's Lagos Office In Ruins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by Eziachi: 7:37pm On Aug 03, 2010
seanet02:

IN TOTAL RUINS DUE TO HIS PEOPLES LACK OF EDUCATION WHICH HE FAILS TO GIVE THEM WHEN HE HAS THE CHANCE. Lol
And you can proudly say that the link below typify the ever so grateful educated bunch.

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/articles/hakeem-babalola/awos-statue-between-lam-ladoja-and-akala.html
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by seanet02: 7:48pm On Aug 03, 2010
@eze, we are talking about his resting place not his statues, have you lost concentration?
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by ezeagu(m): 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2010
seanet02:

IN TOTAL RUINS DUE TO HIS PEOPLES LACK OF EDUCATION WHICH HE FAILS TO GIVE THEM WHEN HE HAS THE CHANCE. Lol

At least have some respect to someone who freed you from being a British man's house boy.
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by seanet02: 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2010
@ezeagu, so it was zik who moved the motion for independence? Dude you sometimes reason like an alligator, so you slowpoke never did social studies in the east, all you learn is tales by moonlight in your erosion ridden huts, so you never hear ANTHONY ENAHORO before?

1 Like

Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by bkbabe97y(m): 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2010
Ibos stop fucxking cryin' :YOU WANT SOMETHING DONE DO IT YOURSELVES! NOBODY IS GONNA COME TO BIAFRA LAND TO HELP U HONOR UR DEAD! Freakn crabs!
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by Eziachi: 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2010
seanet02:

@eze, we are talking about his resting place not his statues, have you lost concentration?
I know what we are talking about dear.
It was you that is going on about lack of respect and appreciation of history and what have you. You’re busy educating me on how  I should go and sweep Azikiwe’s grave in order to show or convince you my respect for him, while you are busy defacing and destroying Awolowo’s statues that was erected in his honour.

The same man you claimed that gave you everything.

It is like burning a nation’s flag and turn around to say that you respect/honours that nation or start lecturing others on respect.

That is called looking over someone’s garden complaining about the owners negligence while your own garden is overgrown with weed. Solve your own problem first before looking outside.
If one should be honest, present day Yoruba man don't give a f*ck about Awo or his name, except during elections, when everybody rides on his back of his name to get votes, even those that destroyed his statues.
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by seanet02: 9:13pm On Aug 03, 2010
@eze, knew what happened to the man who was sent to put the statute off, he die abruptly with his mates, guess what happened to the man who sent them ladoja, He was impeached without any offence, that is the power in the word AWOLOWO. ziks house was burnt and the freaks are still kidnapping people till this minute.
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by Ofemmanu: 9:56pm On Aug 03, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Ibos stop fucxking cryin' :YOU WANT SOMETHING DONE DO IT YOURSELVES! NOBODY IS GONNA COME TO BIAFRA LAND TO HELP U HONOR your DEAD! Freakn crabs!
Fu4cking Amigo bastar.d . . . . . Why not go and look for your biological father
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by Katsumoto: 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2010
Yoruba:

Fu4cking Amigo bastar.d . . . . . Why not go and look for your biological father

Metalgong
Have you reached metalgong 1 billion? Seriously, you do know that amigo means friend?
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by Eziachi: 10:04pm On Aug 03, 2010
seanet02:

@eze, knew what happened to the man who was sent to put the statute off, he die abruptly with his mates, guess what happened to the man who sent them ladoja,  He was impeached without any offence, that is the power in the word AWOLOWO. ziks house was burnt and the freaks are still kidnapping people till this minute.

You really make me laugh. So this is the best defence you can fathom irrespective of you posturing all this while? The way you had been talking in past postings, one would have thought that no Yoruba person would ever dare or think of doing such a things to the icon figure.

However, you cannot fool even yourself. The world is no longer hidden on anything, so if I did not post that link for you, you will still be sounding sanctimonious now.

You sound like someone who had been preaching of not having thief in his house, until he is shown the evidence of one in his house and best he can do was to say that the thief is now caught and now in jail
One of you murered another icon, Bola Ige, I wonder what you will be saying now, if one of us murdered Zik in his own  bedroom. Hypocrites!
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by bkbabe97y(m): 10:04pm On Aug 03, 2010
Yoruba:

Fu4cking Amigo bastar.d  . . . . .  Why not go and look for your biological father

MENTALgong?!?! lol . hahahahahahahaha! lol. I feel special u dedicated ur first post to me! hopeless monkey!lol
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by Ofemmanu: 10:12pm On Aug 03, 2010
bk.babe97y:

MENTALgong?!?! lol . hahahahahahahaha! lol. I feel special u dedicated your first post to me!

Why won't you feel special . .  thats exactly what u have been craving for. . . .  Pathetic Latino bas.tard.

You wanna be a Nigerian just because your LovePeddler mama has a Yeruba JOHN . . .  Fool!!
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by Ofemmanu: 10:14pm On Aug 03, 2010
Katsumoto:

Metalgong
Have you reached metalgong 1 billion?

They have stolen d golden name . . . .
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by Katsumoto: 10:22pm On Aug 03, 2010
Yoruba:

They have stolen d golden name . . . .

I am going to complain seriously; you own the copyright to that name. angry
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by seanet02: 10:24pm On Aug 03, 2010
@eze, so you cant know the difference between statute and burial ground? AWOLOWOS burial ground was kept like a museum and that what what we need as statutes are just for decorationary purposes. ziks house was burnt and none of the dudes got punished so bad. Just as we have progressives here there will also be small touts like the poverty development party that you eastern part can not do without. AWOLOWOS statute can be removed and be replaced, but his burial ground can never be over grown with WEEDS, REPTILES, SNAKES, ALLIGATORS, RODENTS, PARASITIC PLANTS, DEMONS AND CROOKS IN UNIFORM.
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by Eziachi: 11:23pm On Aug 03, 2010
seanet02:

@eze, so you cant know the difference between statute and burial ground? AWOLOWOS burial ground was kept like a museum and that what what we need as statutes are just for decorationary purposes. ziks house was burnt and none of the dudes got punished so bad. Just as we have progressives here there will also be small touts like the poverty development party that you eastern part can not do without. AWOLOWOS statute can be removed and be replaced, but his burial ground can never be over grown with WEEDS, REPTILES, SNAKES, ALLIGATORS, RODENTS, PARASITIC PLANTS, DEMONS AND CROOKS IN UNIFORM.

When you burn a nation’s flag, which is symbolic representation of that nation, you have disrespected that nation and it carries a prison term. When one defaced a person’s statues which is also a symbolic representation of the person, it is as good as urinating on his corpse, because it shows totally disregard to the person the statues symbol represents.
I am trying to be objective with you but I do not know how much objective you are over this your obsession with grave. I am not as morbid as you are when it comes to dead person issue. What sort of grave do you think, those eaten by an animal or shark has? Are their lives less meaningful those buried with gold under youe estimation?

Egyptian pharaohs thought they had a grand burial ground thousands of years ago under the pyramid, but today, their bones are dug out and became just exhibits in museums all over the world.

Zik house was burnt and none of dude was punished according to you. I do not realised you know the person that burn his house. Tell me more, you might have see the police with your vital info, because I have no idea who burn Zik’s house. You seem to know.
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by ezeagu(m): 12:06am On Aug 04, 2010
Anyway. . . .  this whole thing doesn't send out a good message for the whole 'One Nigeria' thing, somebody will toil their whole lives for a whole people, and this is what they get? You people can have that. undecided
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by bkbabe97y(m): 12:14am On Aug 04, 2010
ezeagu:

Anyway. . . .  this whole thing doesn't send out a good message for the whole 'One Nigeria' thing, somebody will toil their whole lives for a whole people, and this is what they get? You people can have that. undecided

Charity begins at home! Millions of Ibos live around his grave, yall claim to be the richest. . . . all it takes is a few pennies! What are the Ibos busy doing expecting others to help them honor their dead?!!?
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by dayokanu(m): 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2011
cool
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by EzeUche(m): 8:20pm On Jul 14, 2011
dayokanu:

cool

Stop bringing back old threads foolish one.
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by Chyz2: 8:20pm On Jul 14, 2011
dayokanu:

cool

I see we're resurrecting threads today. cool. . .Didn't get the memo. Glad I now know grin
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by EzeUche(m): 8:25pm On Jul 14, 2011
Chyz*:

I see we're resurrecting threads today. cool. . .Didn't get the memo. Glad I now know grin

You are too tolerant of these foolish people.
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by Chyz2: 8:35pm On Jul 14, 2011
EzeUche:

You are too tolerant of these foolish people.

I deal with rats systematically, not with jealousy and hate like they do. cool
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by EkoIle1: 9:56pm On Jul 14, 2011
EzeUche:

Stop bringing back our shame.

Fixed.
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by ektbear: 10:01pm On Jul 14, 2011
^-- lwkmd grin grin grin
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by ak47mann(m): 12:24am On Jul 15, 2011
Yoruba:

Why won't you feel special . .  thats exactly what u have been craving for. . . .  Pathetic Latino bas.tard.

You wanna be a Nigerian just because your LovePeddler mama has a Yeruba JOHN . . .  Fool!!
grin grin grin this Latino women you know they breed like 10 kids different papa cheesy you dont blame the bastard nah tongue
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by reindeer: 9:33am On Jul 15, 2011
seanet02:

Now that really got me laughing hard on the floor.
But seriously i look forwards to the days your offsprings will marry each other. All these useless internet wars by these tribalists. I hope your kids impregnate each other and you all have to hug at the wedding.Maybe then you can all direct your energies to being constructive rather than taking pleasure in hurling verbal insults at cultures you know little about.
It isnt a very smart thing to paint a whole ethnic group with one brush. Anyways, i know both sides won't listen so i'll just let you all carry on showing your handed down ignorance.
It is sad that the federal government can allow the burial place of someone of Zik's staure to go into such a state. The presidents(previous and sitting)should all hold their heads in shame. They have no respect for history obviolusly.
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by bkbabe97y(m): 10:02am On Jul 15, 2011
ak47mann:

grin grin grin this Latino women you know they breed like 10 kids different papa cheesy you dont blame the bastard nah tongue

So, u reply to a comment I made a yr ago?

Well, as u can tell, this aint about me. Its about u dumb Ibos not being able to keep up with ur responsibilities and wanting others to carry out ur tasks for u. Beasts! The only thing yall do without asking for outside help is killing and eating fellow humans!

Do, ur Job and bury Zik in a proper manner.

$5000 says when that confusionist Ojukwu dies u monkeys will insist on a Federal burial, while conveniently ignoring the fact that he tried to split the Union out of greed and typical Ibo imbe*cility.
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by chino11(m): 11:48am On Jul 15, 2011
What are we talking about here. Its like comparing Apple and Orange. Great Zik is too far ahead of awalowo who was just a rural dweller without any form of education, unlike Great Zik who already had attended several universities in US and UK with multiple educational degrees. Great Zik has high international recognition unlike Awalowo who was not even known beyond his door-step. At least FG is building a resting place for the Great Zik in Onitsha, Anambra state and his birth place in Zungeru Niger state, Ahmadu Bello is also being recognized, what has FG done in the memory of Awalowo The fore-most international airport in Abuja was named after the Great Zik, important roads across the country is also named after the great Zik, studium was named after Zik, this is to show how important a nationalist great Zik was. Also Almadu Bello is getting the same attention. What has been done in the memory of Awalowo, the only statue of Awalowo was recently pulled down by yorobah rascal rulers. I think you guys should be weeping for the humiliation meted against your man Awalowo. He has suffered neglect in the hands of the successive FG and states governments.
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by Seanet1000: 12:13pm On Jul 15, 2011
chino11:

What are we talking about here. Its like comparing Apple and Orange. Great Zik is too far ahead of awalowo who was just a rural dweller without any form of education, unlike Great Zik who already had attended several universities in US and UK with multiple educational degrees. Great Zik has high international recognition unlike Awalowo who was not even known beyond his door-step. At least FG is building a resting place for the Great Zik in Onitsha, Anambra state and his birth place in Zungeru Niger state, Ahmadu Bello is also being recognized, what has FG done in the memory of Awalowo The fore-most international airport in Abuja was named after the Great Zik, important roads across the country is also named after the great Zik, studium was named after Zik, this is to show how important a nationalist great Zik was. Also Almadu Bello is getting the same attention. What has been done in the memory of Awalowo, the only statue of Awalowo was recently pulled down by yorobah rascal rulers. I think you guys should be weeping for the humiliation meted against your man Awalowo. He has suffered neglect in the hands of the successive FG and states governments.
Sir Were.
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by ak47mann(m): 5:27pm On Jul 16, 2011
bk.babe97y:

So, u reply to a comment I made a yr ago?

Well, as u can tell, this aint about me. Its about u dumb Ibos not being able to keep up with your responsibilities and wanting others to carry out your tasks for u. Beasts! The only thing yall do without asking for outside help is killing and eating fellow humans!

Do, your Job and bury Zik in a proper manner.

$5000 says when that confusionist Ojukwu dies u monkeys will insist on a Federal burial, while conveniently ignoring the fact that he tried to split the Union out of greed and typical Ibo imbe*cility.
hope you know your real father undecided undecided undecided ask your ashy mama tongue tongue
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by ektbear: 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2011
chino11:

What are we talking about here. Its like comparing Apple and Orange. Great Zik is too far ahead of awalowo who was just a rural dweller without any form of education, unlike Great Zik who already had attended several universities in US and UK with multiple educational degrees.

Hehe. Here is a thread which your Ebuo brother Nchara started comparing Awo and Zik's educational backgrounds, which ended in shame for said Ebo. He was so badly owned by Sefago and others and thoroughly embarassed that he went through and deleted his posts  grin grin grin

Here it is:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-361835.0.html

Read through it and you judge for yourself cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Ganduje Inspects Two Mega Projects To Be Commissioned By Buhari Tomorrow / BREAKING: Dogara Wins In Bauchi, Retains House Of Reps Seat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.