Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins (32131 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo / Aba: A City In Ruins / Tafawa Balewa's Lagos Office In Ruins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by asha80(m): 11:58am On Jul 31, 2010
Katsumoto:

Why do you look like to personalise issues? These are anonymous forums; you could be chatting be anyone. Bluetooth could be anyone; he could an[b] Adenuga or Otedola.[/b] Just put your arguments across without asking people how rich or educated they are.

Abeg make i no laugh grin
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by MetalGong3: 12:07pm On Jul 31, 2010
Katsumoto:

Why do you look like to personalise issues? These are anonymous forums; you could be chatting be anyone. Bluetooth could be anyone; he could an Adenuga or Otedola. Just put your arguments across without asking people how rich or educated they are.
Bluetooth level don change ooooo!!

Bluetooth will definitely celebrate this sudden elevation . . . I would be a Shayo galore for bluetooth, babapupa and their LASTMA colleagues.
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 31, 2010
MetalGong3:

Bluetooth will definitely celebrate this sudden elevation . . . I would be a Shayo galore for bluetooth, babapupa and their LASTMA colleagues.
always in trouble. . .i guess you've been banned again.where is mentalgong2 ?
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by Katsumoto: 12:27pm On Jul 31, 2010
MetalGong3:

LWMKD
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by seanet02: 12:28pm On Jul 31, 2010
Where is metalgong? Banned?
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by AndreUweh(m): 12:30pm On Jul 31, 2010
elchux:

we ibos must we wash our dirty lining outside. what are the eastern governors doing with all the allocation they get every month. can this man be shown a little respect. what has he done so wrong that he be treated so disrespectfully. for once i hate being an ibo man
What a load of rubbish from an A.S.S CLOWN. Who cares if an a.s.s monkey called Elchux is an Igbo. The world will turn upside down the day you become Igbo. Gutter monkey, your attempt to become Igbo is an attempt by a monkey to become human. ID.I.O.T.
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by MaziUche0(m): 1:03pm On Jul 31, 2010
Seems like MetalGong2 is the Igbo answer to bkbabe97. grin Since I have been put out of commission, I can only watch.

Let me get back on topic. Finishing the "Great" Zik's mausoleum is not an Igbo job, it should be a Nigerian job. Since Zik did not look through a tribal lens like his contemporaries, all Nigerians should help complete this man's mausoleum. I have never been a fan of this man, just like my father and my grandfather.

If the Nigerian government fails to complete his mausoleum, then his clansmen should do something about it.

You cannot compare Zik with Awolowo since there is no comparison. Zik was Pan-African, Awolowo was a tribalist and a tribal chieftain.
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by desgiezd(m): 8:54am On Aug 02, 2010
It is so, so unfortunate that this thread has degenerated to a tribal shoot out, too bad and too sad. When I started the thread, it wasn't with the intention of a tribal war, no, far from it. My intention was to point out to all of us the way Nigeria treats her past leaders and for people to make informed comments and if possible, take the Federal Government to the cleaners. Zik was a nationalist, a former President of the Federal Republic and was once called "Zik of Africa". How come we have now deviated from the substance of this thread and then turn it to a tribal issue.

This is not good for us all.
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 02, 2010
Why worried so much when his fellow tribesmen did not even acknowledge him ?
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by udezue(m): 10:55am On Aug 02, 2010
Elchux,
U can always end ur misery by drinking a full glass of rat poison or better packing ur car in a garage and letting it run while u slowly sleep forever. Ewu awusa!
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by udezue(m): 11:17am On Aug 02, 2010
Its funny how morons like Bluetooth, Sjeezy, Seant, babapooper, have used this as usual as an opportunity to attack the Igbo when issue has nothing to do with us. So because Zik is Igbo we must all line up to clean up his damn grave? Can u imagine how stupid you guy are? Is he childless? The man has many kids and grand kids to do that for him and if they don't feel the need to do so what concerns your average who has better issues than to worry about the burial site of liability? Zik is nothing to us. If his own Onitsha don't give a hoot why should we? Zik is a national hero hence the upkeep of his burial site is the responsibility of the Nigerian govt which he showed greater loyalty at the detriment of his region. If as usual the Nigerian govt have decided to forget about him like always do after they've used and dumped Easterners who work for them then that's his reward. No real Eastern hero will be treated like that after his death because trust me our people will not it happen.
Like Eziachi said if you nincompoops feel so strongly about honoring the burial site of your hero Zik then march to Onitsha town and do something instead of boring us with ur constant reminder of how u are honoring Awolowo like as if we give a hoot or don't have enough heroes of own and our choice to honor. What is stopping u patriotic Nigerians from showing ur love for Zik by beautifying his burial site? Why must it be the Igbo who must do it yet you want to prove that u guys are not a bunch of tribal bigots?

Zik enjoys no real support in Igbo land, Efik and the whole of Eastern region because he was never an Eastern leader.
I will rather worry about Effiong, Bassey, Ojukwu, Madiebo, Ibiam, Okpara, Opigo, than Zik.

You have no right to tell us who we should honor and since Zik belongs to Nigeria let Nigeria do the right thing and honor him. Shameless people. Is this how you treat ur hero? This man abandoned his own people to support a war against them and yet you can't even pay him enough respect? Instead of bowing ur heads down in shame you shift the blame on Igbos and Easterners who it doesn't concern. Its like British scolding Americans for not honoring Queen Elizabeth.

You all need to stop being hypocrites or better go see ur shrinks.
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by babapupa: 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2010
udezue:

Its funny how morons like Bluetooth, Sjeezy, Seant, babapooper, have used this as usual as an opportunity to attack the Igbo when issue has nothing to do with us. So because Zik is Igbo we must all line up to clean up his damn grave? Can u imagine how silly you guy are? Is he childless? The man has many kids and grand kids to do that for him and if they don't feel the need to do so what concerns your average who has better issues than to worry about the burial site of liability? Zik is nothing to us. If his own Onitsha don't give a hoot why should we? Zik is a national hero hence the upkeep of his burial site is the responsibility of the Nigerian govt which he showed greater loyalty at the detriment of his region. If as usual the Nigerian govt have decided to forget about him like always do after they've used and dumped Easterners who work for them then that's his reward. No real Eastern hero will be treated like that after his death because trust me our people will not it happen.
Like Eziachi said if you nincompoops feel so strongly about honoring the burial site of your hero Zik then march to Onitsha town and do something instead of boring us with your constant reminder of how u are honoring Awolowo like as if we give a hoot or don't have enough heroes of own and our choice to honor. What is stopping u patriotic Nigerians from showing your love for Zik by beautifying his burial site? Why must it be the Igbo who must do it yet you want to prove that u guys are not a bunch of tribal bigots?

Zik enjoys no real support in Igbo land, Efik and the whole of Eastern region because he was never an Eastern leader.
I will rather worry about Effiong, Bassey, Ojukwu, Madiebo, Ibiam, Okpara, Opigo, than Zik.

You have no right to tell us who we should honor and since Zik belongs to Nigeria let Nigeria do the right thing and honor him. Shameless people. Is this how you treat your hero? This man abandoned his own people to support a war against them and yet you can't even pay him enough respect? Instead of bowing your heads down in shame you shift the blame on Igbos and Easterners who it doesn't concern. Its like British scolding Americans for not honoring Queen Elizabeth.

You all need to stop being hypocrites or better go see your shrinks.

That's why you guys are f'ed up. You have zero sense of history and self preservation. Yoruba folks don't have to tell you to do ish, common sense should tell you. You can deny and discount ZIK as much as you want, he is the main Igbo Igbo ICON shall for ever remain the main historical ICON off the Igbo people and it is a collective shame on y'all if the same ICON's resting place looks like garbage.

What else do you guys give a hoot about besides kidnapping yourselves for money?
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by udezue(m): 4:59pm On Aug 02, 2010
Babapooper,
We have zero sense of history? What a moronic slowpoke? If we have no sense of history we would falling head over hills over Zik but because we have studied his history and seen how his actions affected the East negatively hence we are non-challant about anything concerning him. You are moronic hypocrite because if an Awolowo vs Zik thread is created right now we all know you will side with Awolowo and not even play neutral since according to you he is A HERO. You will immediately go from scolding the Igbo for not honoring him to castigating them for even defending him. You will have no issue calling him all kinds of unprintable names so please who do you think you are fooling now? Please make up ur mind you brainless pig. Why dont you head to Onitsha and beautify his grave, go to the middle of Ajegunle and errect a structure in honor of him?
If you cant do then STFU coz Zik belongs to all Nigerians and that includes you. If the nation can't honor him for his work then shame on you not the Biafrans who he worked against. We won't honor men like Zik, Elechi Amadi, Ukpabi Asika, Adaka Boro, etc and that is our business not yours or any jobless tout west of Ore or north of Benue. The funny thing is that the North who he worked so hard and kissed their asses the most aint even worried about his existence. He did his job like a slave boy, he got his ceremonial Presidency, case closed but look at you sons and daughters of bitchez hyperventilating over a man that you still love to hate. The truth is that many of us in the East are no longer willing to get into any ethnic mudslinging in the name of defending a man who practically left us hanging when we needed him the most all in the name of "HE IS iGBO". Sorry but unlike your people we are far too intelligent and judge ur actions by merit not by mere knowledge of your ethnic heritage. Obong Efiong is far more respected in Ala Igbo than Zik because WE KNOW OUR HISTORY AND HISTORY SHOWS THAT HE DID WELL AND SACRIFICED A LOT FOR Biafra and the Igbo. Ojukwu is far more important than Zik and when he passes you will see how we treat our real heroes.

Odeshi!
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2010
[s][/s]
udezue:

Babapooper,
We have zero sense of history? What a moronic slowpoke? If we have no sense of history we would falling head over hills over Zik but because we have studied his history and seen how his actions affected the East negatively hence we are non-challant about anything concerning him. You are moronic hypocrite because if an Awolowo vs Zik thread is created right now we all know you will side with Awolowo and not even play neutral since according to you he is A HERO. You will immediately go from scolding the Igbo for not honoring him to castigating them for even defending him. You will have no issue calling him all kinds of unprintable names so please who do you think you are fooling now? Please make up your mind you brainless pig. Why dont you head to Onitsha and beautify his grave, go to the middle of Ajegunle and errect a structure in honor of him?
If you cant do then STFU coz Zik belongs to all Nigerians and that includes you. If the nation can't honor him for his work then shame on you not the Biafrans who he worked against. We won't honor men like Zik, Elechi Amadi, Ukpabi Asika, Adaka Boro, etc and that is our business not yours or any jobless tout west of Ore or north of Benue. The funny thing is that the North who he worked so hard and kissed their asses the most aint even worried about his existence. He did his job like a slave boy, he got his ceremonial Presidency, case closed but look at you sons and daughters of bitchez hyperventilating over a man that you still love to hate. The truth is that many of us in the East are no longer willing to get into any ethnic mudslinging in the name of defending a man who practically left us hanging when we needed him the most all in the name of "HE IS iGBO". Sorry but unlike your people we are far too intelligent and judge your actions by merit not by mere knowledge of your ethnic heritage. Obong Efiong is far more respected in Ala Igbo than Zik because WE KNOW OUR HISTORY AND HISTORY SHOWS THAT HE DID WELL AND SACRIFICED A LOT FOR Biafra and the Igbo. Ojukwu is far more important than Zik and when he passes you will see how we treat our real heroes.

Odeshi!
ojukwu should be held responsible for all the atrocities he had committed in this country. . .see the future of ibo tribe with so much hatred for one of their own.I wonder what people like you would become or do if given the opprotunity to rule nigeria.folks like you should be disenfranchised.na wao
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by EzeUche22(m): 5:34pm On Aug 02, 2010
~Bluetooth:

[s][/s]ojukwu should be held responsible for all the atrocities he had committed in this country. . .see the future of ibo tribe with so much hatred for one of their own.I wonder what people like you would become or do if given the opprotunity to rule nigeria.folks like you should be disenfranchised.na wao

Your post really annoy me. Ojukwu should not be held accountable for anything. Gowon & Co should be responsible for the pogroms, the civil war and the sorry state this country is in. Ojukwu was doing what anyone in his position would have done when his people were being massacred and no one was protecting them. It angers me when people try to put the blame on this man, for the killings of my people. It is pure ignorance, stupidity, damn goat who will ever utter those words. Ojukwu will remain an Igbo hero if you people like it or not. Get over it!
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by babapupa: 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2010
udezue:

Babapooper,
We have zero sense of history? What a moronic slowpoke? If we have no sense of history we would falling head over hills over Zik but because we have studied his history and seen how his actions affected the East negatively hence we are non-challant about anything concerning him. You are moronic hypocrite because if an Awolowo vs Zik thread is created right now we all know you will side with Awolowo and not even play neutral since according to you he is A HERO. You will immediately go from scolding the Igbo for not honoring him to castigating them for even defending him. You will have no issue calling him all kinds of unprintable names so please who do you think you are fooling now? Please make up your mind you brainless pig. Why dont you head to Onitsha and beautify his grave, go to the middle of Ajegunle and errect a structure in honor of him?
If you cant do then STFU coz Zik belongs to all Nigerians and that includes you. If the nation can't honor him for his work then shame on you not the Biafrans who he worked against. We won't honor men like Zik, Elechi Amadi, Ukpabi Asika, Adaka Boro, etc and that is our business not yours or any jobless tout west of Ore or north of Benue. The funny thing is that the North who he worked so hard and kissed their asses the most aint even worried about his existence. He did his job like a slave boy, he got his ceremonial Presidency, case closed but look at you sons and daughters of bitchez hyperventilating over a man that you still love to hate. The truth is that many of us in the East are no longer willing to get into any ethnic mudslinging in the name of defending a man who practically left us hanging when we needed him the most all in the name of "HE IS iGBO". Sorry but unlike your people we are far too intelligent and judge your actions by merit not by mere knowledge of your ethnic heritage. Obong Efiong is far more respected in Ala Igbo than Zik because WE KNOW OUR HISTORY AND HISTORY SHOWS THAT HE DID WELL AND SACRIFICED A LOT FOR Biafra and the Igbo. Ojukwu is far more important than Zik and when he passes you will see how we treat our real heroes.

Odeshi!

Must you recycle the same garbage to justify you lack of self worth and identity? You really are wasting your time with your needless rants. Like I said, discount and negate ZIK as much as you want, he remains the most popular and ICONIC Igbo figure and shall forever  remain so.

Yoruba folks don't have any problems per recognizing and honoring their heroes and we don't need Igbo people, the federal government or the rest of Nigeria pick up the responsibilities for honoring our heroes.

We have parks constructed and statues erected to show our kids our past. The fact is, not properly honoring ZIK has nothing to do with all the nonsense you're talking about, Igbo people just don't care about anything beyond money and every Igbo man for his pocket.

You don't even care or give a damn about your own freeking people hence kidnapping and slaughtering your own sons and daughters. You even have family members rating out other rich family members to kidnappers.

You guys are freeking too cold blooded, no affection for the past, present and the future, you spew nothing but hate, even against your own people, Y'all are crazy for real,
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by EzeUche22(m): 5:41pm On Aug 02, 2010
babapupa are you finished with your rant? As the saying goes, "people who live in glass houses should not throw stones." First, clean up your own house before you start throwing stones at the Ndi Igbo with your holier than thou attitude. It is very unbecoming.
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by babapupa: 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2010
EzeUche22:

Your post really annoy me. Ojukwu should not be held accountable for anything. Gowon & Co should be responsible for the pogroms, the civil war and the sorry state this country is in. Ojukwu was doing what anyone in his position would have done when his people were being massacred and no one was protecting them. It angers me when people try to put the blame on this man, for the killings of my people. It is pure ignorance, stupidity, damn goat who will ever utter those words. Ojukwu will remain an Igbo hero if you people like it or not. Get over it!

A coward and deserter is your hero? This is what you want planted in your history books for your kids to read? I really wonder about you people sometimes,
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by EzeUche22(m): 5:46pm On Aug 02, 2010
babapupa:

A coward and deserter is your hero? This is what you want planted in your history books for your kids to read? I really wonder about you people sometimes,

Ojukwu will continue to have his detractors, but he will remain an icon of the Igbo spirit. Like I said, just get over it. Ndi Igbo give praise to the man and he is given the most respect throughout Alaigbo. He is the Igbo leader. No other group, besides the Core North has one single leader that can unite their people. We Igbos have our leader and he is a LIVING legend. God bless this man.
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by babapupa: 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2010
EzeUche22:

babapupa are you finished with your rant? As the saying goes, "people who live in glass houses should not throw stones." First, clean up your own house before you start throwing stones at the Ndi Igbo with your holier than thou attitude. It is very unbecoming.

That's the problem with you folks, we know all about our shortcomings and our successes and we are very comfortable in that regards, we are not hateful and insecure like you guys, that's why you don't see us starting hateful and bashing threads like you and your kins. It's like there's always the need to trash other people just to make yourself feel good about your own miserable, backward and pathetic existence

You are always crying and yelling and blaming every soul beyond your Igbo walls for everything perpetrated by people withing your walls. There's is no sense of responsibility, belonging and nothing is sacred to you, not even your own lives.
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2010
EzeUche22:

so who should be blamed for the lost lives ? Was it gowon that delcared war ? The most annoying part was that he wasnt man enough instead ran away.Real men commit suicide in such situation and that is why he has become a living dead till date.
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by bkbabe97y(m): 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2010
~Bluetooth:

so who should be blamed for the lost lives ? Was it gowon that delcared war ? The most annoying part was that he wasnt man enough instead ran away.Real men commit suicide in such situation and that is why he has become a living dead till date.

Have u ever seen Valkerie? REAL MEN fight to the end, not flee in the middle of the night dressed as women. . . .not even having the courtesy to inform their commanders of their impending "Houdini" act. . . .
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by bkbabe97y(m): 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2010
babapupa:

That's the problem with you folks, we know all about our shortcomings and our successes and we are very comfortable in that regards, we are not hateful and insecure like you guys, that's why you don't see us starting hateful and bashing threads like you and your kins. It's like there's always the need to trash other people just to make yourself feel good about your own miserable, backward and pathetic existence

You are always crying and yelling and blaming every soul beyond your Igbo walls for everything perpetrated by people withing your walls. There's is no sense of responsibility, belonging and nothing is sacred to you, not even your own lives.

babapupa:

babapupa:

Must you recycle the same garbage to justify you lack of self worth and identity? You really are wasting your time with your needless rants. Like I said, discount and negate ZIK as much as you want, he remains the most popular and ICONIC Igbo figure and shall forever  remain so.

Igbo people just don't care about anything beyond money and every Igbo man for his pocket.

You don't even care or give a damn about your own freeking people hence kidnapping and slaughtering your own sons and daughters. You even have family members rating out other rich family members to kidnappers.

You guys are freeking too cold blooded, , Y'all are crazy for real,

Dude, u preaching to the choir for real. . . . . These folks are nutters!
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by EzeUche22(m): 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2010
babapupa, I don't know why I even bother giving you a response. We Igbos already know our shortcomings, so why would we need someone else to tell us? And your response about the bashing threads is laughable. Most threads on NL are directed at the Ndi Igbo. Go to the tribalism section and see how many hateful threads are directed at the Ndi Igbo from the vey beginning. Do not act as if you and your fellow tribalist are blameless.

Igbos will to continue progress. We have been here for thousands of years and we are not going anywhere. As I said before, get over it.  undecided
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by EzeUche22(m): 6:10pm On Aug 02, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Nigeria declared war on Biafra. You cannot change history. Nigerian government was not protecting Easterners, so we left. I see no problem in that. Every people have a right to self-determination.
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by bkbabe97y(m): 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2010
EzeUche22:

Nigeria declared war on Biafra. You cannot change history.

Ummmm. . . No! Biafra declared war on Nigeria by trying to steal a peice of it by re-naming the Eastern Region "BIAFRA"!!!
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by EzeUche22(m): 6:22pm On Aug 02, 2010
Nigeria declared war on the East by not protecting its people. Point blank. Can't get around that.
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Have u ever seen Valkerie? REAL MEN fight to the end, not flee in the middle of the night dressed as women. . . .not even having the courtesy to inform their commanders of their impending "Houdini" act. . . .

ROTFLMAO. . .that guy is a big coward.i hope he commits suicide one day.what a shame
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by ElRazur: 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2010
Why are people surprised? We do not have a culture of maintenance for things that matters to us, and that we use daily. Kanji dam anyone? How much more the resting place of some dead guy.
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by EzeUche22(m): 8:28pm On Aug 02, 2010
Real men live to fight another day. We only live once, so why throw away your life when it can be saved?
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by Eziachi: 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2010
Katsumoto:

Why do you look like to personalise issues? These are anonymous forums; you could be chatting be anyone. Bluetooth could be anyone; he could be an Adenuga or Otedola. Just put your arguments across without asking people how rich or educated they are.

grin grin
I will assume that you are joking. But irrespective, what I said goes to Nigerian all of wallet sizes including Adenuga or Otedola, whether they are rich or poor. Whether their brand new BMW punctures tyre, we the spare parts dealers will be their to tell the how much they will going to pay to get it replaced.

No matter how rich they are, they can't go to Dubai to buy a spare parts. They will have to look for us, no by choice but necessity. The same goes to the poor on old and rickety cars too.

That what I am trying to tell you. I want you to tell those that belittles a spare part dealer that they are either ignorant or the most stupid human walking.
Re: Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins by Katsumoto: 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2010
Eziachi:

grin grin
I will assume that you are joking. But irrespective, what I said goes to Nigerian all of wallet sizes including Adenuga or Otedola, whether they are rich or poor. Whether their brand new BMW punctures tyre, we the spare parts dealers will be their to tell the how much they will going to pay to get it replaced.

No matter how rich they are, they can't go to Dubai to buy a spare parts. They will have to look for us, no by choice but necessity. The same goes to the poor on old and rickety cars too.

That what I am trying to tell you. I want you to tell those that belittles a spare part dealer that they are either ignorant or the most silly human walking.

Personally, I believe there is dignity in labour. Every profession provides a service to others who can't do it themselves. I would rather be a spare parts dealer who is able to feed his family than be an unemployed accountant. But still, no need in personalising issues. Just my 2 kobo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme / "Spiritual Bomb Caused Governor Fayose's G-Wagon To Catch Fire In Lagos" - FFK / Ganduje Inspects Two Mega Projects To Be Commissioned By Buhari Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.