Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Sosoberekon: If Not For Wike, PDP Would Have Been Dead And Gone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sosoberekon: If Not For Wike, PDP Would Have Been Dead And Gone (16289 Views)

Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member / Obaseki Leads Wike & PDP Governors On A Thank You Visit To Oba Of Benin(pics) / Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sosoberekon: If Not For Wike, PDP Would Have Been Dead And Gone by vickayo: 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Former five star music manager, Sooberekon as gone over the internet to say Gov. Wike saved PDP.

He wrote:

"If not for this man who stood his ground, faced the opposition and held it together when all of you ran away, PDP would have been dead and gone. Other PDP members mustered strength from his resilience. Put some respect on his name."

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/pdp-wouldve-been-dead-and-gone-if-not.html

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sosoberekon: If Not For Wike, PDP Would Have Been Dead And Gone by vickayo: 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2018
Re: Sosoberekon: If Not For Wike, PDP Would Have Been Dead And Gone by bedspread: 2:04pm On Dec 04, 2018
There is Nothing Unsayable when a Contract of Good Cash hits a Man!!

Congrats sobe!

19 Likes

Re: Sosoberekon: If Not For Wike, PDP Would Have Been Dead And Gone by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2018
True talk, but Wike should understand that there's time for everything.
He should make PDP understand what he can also offer onwards instead of relying on the past to get u a place at the highest table in politics since it is a game.

Okorocha held APC in Imo until someone (Hope) displaced him and reduced his influence because of this same mistake.

In politics, u are expected to continually be at your best to earn u a place at the highest caucus if not you will be displaced by a new comer with a top notch strategy.

A good negotiator doesn't talk about what he did in the past but what he still has to offer in the future.

Before Wike, there were those who formed and held the PDP. Where are they today?

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sosoberekon: If Not For Wike, PDP Would Have Been Dead And Gone by netpro(m): 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2018
Wike has paid his due but the Atikuloooters and their dollars wants to relegate him to a local champion.

What else can we expect from legions of criminals.

Sai Baba all the way.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sosoberekon: If Not For Wike, PDP Would Have Been Dead And Gone by OmoManU: 3:46pm On Dec 04, 2018
PDP is a party of fraud so it is expected, ever since the guy was outdollared in Port Harcourt, the dude has lost all interest in the party and even if he doesn't engage in anti party activities towards the general election, it is sure that the guy will never work for the party with all his heart. And right now, the FG has made it very difficult for Atiku to bring in his illegal money from overseas and also his likes and cronies, next is for them to turn into the purse of a rich state like Rivers but unfortunately i don't think Wike will be willingly wish to give them the key to the vault just like that.
So all those shouting Atiku and expecting huge stash of money to fall on their laps will realize there won't be such this time around, all the hundreds of millions of dollars Jona spent during the last election will not be possible this time around, I won't be surprised if PDP finds it difficult to gather up to 10m votes comes to the day of the elections.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sosoberekon: If Not For Wike, PDP Would Have Been Dead And Gone by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 04, 2018
bedspread:
There is Nothing Unsayable when a Contracts of Good Cash hits a Man!!

Congrats sobe!
grin

1 Like

Re: Sosoberekon: If Not For Wike, PDP Would Have Been Dead And Gone by BruncleZuma: 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Small Doctor sickness Don dey worry this one...
Re: Sosoberekon: If Not For Wike, PDP Would Have Been Dead And Gone by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 04, 2018
APC members pls stay off this post

It's not for Zombies

3 Likes

Re: Sosoberekon: If Not For Wike, PDP Would Have Been Dead And Gone by dadebayo1(m): 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2018
Feb...... All i know is that we would all face the consequences of our actions together after the elections irrespective of who we vote for.... Better vote wisely

1 Like

Re: Sosoberekon: If Not For Wike, PDP Would Have Been Dead And Gone by bigerboy200: 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2018
bedspread:
There is Nothing Unsayable when a Contracts of Good Cash hits a Man!!

Congrats sobe!
...a contracts? Really?? English don suffer..

6 Likes

Re: Sosoberekon: If Not For Wike, PDP Would Have Been Dead And Gone by megacity: 4:02pm On Dec 04, 2018
yes but Nigeria is a big country and there no way any one man is going to put a big party like PDP in his pocket or be the one to solely determine who should be the party's presidential candidate
Re: Sosoberekon: If Not For Wike, PDP Would Have Been Dead And Gone by alsudan: 4:04pm On Dec 04, 2018
I remember this guy. Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sosoberekon: If Not For Wike, PDP Would Have Been Dead And Gone by blackgold2018(m): 4:07pm On Dec 04, 2018
If not 4 oil money abi
Re: Sosoberekon: If Not For Wike, PDP Would Have Been Dead And Gone by demoBaba: 4:15pm On Dec 04, 2018
bigerboy200:
...a contracts? Really?? English don suffer..

English is borrow language, just for you to understand.....okay

Abi tell White man to speak and write correct Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo.......I beg park well

7 Likes

Re: Sosoberekon: If Not For Wike, PDP Would Have Been Dead And Gone by Mankosi: 4:15pm On Dec 04, 2018
True talk
Re: Sosoberekon: If Not For Wike, PDP Would Have Been Dead And Gone by Enice(m): 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2018
rAPC now in charge of PDP. they came in the night like thieves and took over the party, a marster stroke from sakari. or how do you explain the fact that decampees are now controlling the party. people like wike, marjkafi, ekwerenmadu, sule lamido, fayose and alike have been thrown into the gabbage can of the party while the likes of atiku, obi, saraki, okupe, oyedepo, tambuwal and obj brought out.

2 Likes

Re: Sosoberekon: If Not For Wike, PDP Would Have Been Dead And Gone by Denikayan: 4:26pm On Dec 04, 2018
OmoManU:
PDP is a party of fraud so it is expected, ever since the guy was outdollared in Port Harcourt, the dude has lost all interest in the party and even if he doesn't engage in anti party activities towards the general election, it is sure that the guy will never work for the party with all his heart. And right now, the FG has made it very difficult for Atiku to bring in his illegal money from overseas and also his likes and cronies, next is for them to turn into the purse of a rich state like Rivers but unfortunately i don't think Wike will be willingly wish to give them the key to the vault just like that.
So all those shouting Atiku and expecting huge stash of money to fall on their laps will realize there won't be such this time around, all the hundreds of millions of dollars Jona spent during the last election will not be possible this time around, I won't be surprised if PDP finds it difficult to gather up to 10m votes comes to the day of the elections.

Don't discourage me please

Atiku must spend. Do you know underground have invested cash in. 200 of my boys are welcoming him in Lagos. Are you saying he won't pay us? Our own money in his hands.

He better start thinking of selling Intel to raise cash cos guys must be paid.

4 Likes

Re: Sosoberekon: If Not For Wike, PDP Would Have Been Dead And Gone by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 04, 2018
vickayo:
From Gistvic.com

Former five star music manager, Sooberekon as gone over the internet to say Gov. Wike saved PDP.

He wrote:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/pdp-wouldve-been-dead-and-gone-if-not.html

political jobber
Re: Sosoberekon: If Not For Wike, PDP Would Have Been Dead And Gone by TyrantInAsoRock: 4:41pm On Dec 04, 2018
vickayo:
From Gistvic.com

He wrote:

Who made wike

Who was wike till Pdp gave him a shot

So not biting the finger that fed u is a hallmark of a good man

Kudos to wike

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sosoberekon: If Not For Wike, PDP Would Have Been Dead And Gone by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 04, 2018
The statement is false, if not for fayose sherif go don hijack the party

2 Likes

Re: Sosoberekon: If Not For Wike, PDP Would Have Been Dead And Gone by Bodude504: 4:43pm On Dec 04, 2018
Yes I agree
Re: Sosoberekon: If Not For Wike, PDP Would Have Been Dead And Gone by Deltatoto: 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2018
vickayo:
From Gistvic.com

He wrote:

weed is not good.can a tree make a forest?they are a lot of hero’s of pdp okowa,Dickson,udom,ffk so many of them okowa is more revenant and works harder than Wike in pdp but he is silent man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sosoberekon: If Not For Wike, PDP Would Have Been Dead And Gone by OmoManU: 5:13pm On Dec 04, 2018
Denikayan:

Atiku must spend. Do you know underground have invested cash in. 200 of my boys are welcoming him in Lagos. Are you saying he won't pay us? Our own money in his hands.

You grasp the koko of what's on ground, they will definitely find a way around it but it definitely would not be easy monies like that of 2015

2 Likes

Re: Sosoberekon: If Not For Wike, PDP Would Have Been Dead And Gone by Modarun(m): 5:52pm On Dec 04, 2018
OmoManU:

Compound hypocrite, Be mindful of your APC and let is solve our problem in the PDP. Why are you all crying more than the bereaved these days? Wike was outdollard just as Atiku and Kwankwaso was outdollard in 2015, by Ameachi and Fashola. You guys are.not only shameless but pathetic. Imagine how you have now carried Wikes case as if its Tinubu matter thats tabled here. Bros Wiked can never and wil never work for APC. To say PDP are betrayers is really funny, When the Party you support have not only denied promises it made to public but went a step further to betray everyone that helped them attain power. Bros there are morethan enough crisi in your prefered APC, from Imo, Ogun, Ondo, Zamfara, Adamawa, Kebbi and so on, pls concentrate on those and allow PDP fix theirs. Ojokokoro gbemo gbemo
Re: Sosoberekon: If Not For Wike, PDP Would Have Been Dead And Gone by VULCAN(m): 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2018
If that weak post can discourage you then stay out of the game. Politics is for strong men.

Denikayan:

Re: Sosoberekon: If Not For Wike, PDP Would Have Been Dead And Gone by OmoManU: 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2018
Modarun:

Compound hypocrite, Be mindful of your APC and let is solve our problem in the PDP. Why are you all crying more than the bereaved these days? You guys are.not only shameless but pathetic. Imagine how you have now carried Wikes case as if its Tinubu matter thats tabled here. Bros Wiked can never and wil never work for APC. To say PDP are betrayers is really funny, When the Party you support have not only denied promises it made to public but went a step further to betray everyone that helped them attain power. Bros there are morethan enough crisi in your prefered APC, from Imo, Ogun, Ondo, Zamfara, Adamawa, Kebbi and so on, pls concentrate on those and allow PDP fix theirs. Ojokokoro gbemo gbemo
Who is this imbecille so I can't talk?

1 Like

Re: Sosoberekon: If Not For Wike, PDP Would Have Been Dead And Gone by jellington: 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2018
THIEF PASS THIEF. PDP NA YOU OGA FOR STEALING.

(1) (2) (Reply)

25,000MW Deal: FG, Siemens Sign Pre-Engineering Contract / Dangote, Coscharis, Stallion Group To Partner With Ekiti To Set Up Rice Mill / SDP Disowns Spokesperson Over Comment On Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.