Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,522 members, 7,836,995 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

2019: Why I Won’t Blame Previous Governments Again – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Why I Won’t Blame Previous Governments Again – Buhari (730 Views)

Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari / 2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari / 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Why I Won’t Blame Previous Governments Again – Buhari by Tofax: 2:20pm On Dec 04, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari has declared that he will no longer blame previous governments over the problems his administration met on ground.

Buhari stated this while lamenting over Nigeria’s history of corruption and mismanagement of resources.

The President said complaining about the activities of the past governments have not helped his administration much and that he will now face the challenges head on.

President Buhari stated this during an interaction with Nigerians at the Kraków Holiday Inn, Poland.

The event was put together by his Senior Special Assistant on Foreign Affairs and Diaspora, Abike Dabiri, as part of his engagements on the sidelines of the global summit on Climate Change, taking place in Poland.

He said “We inherited so many problems; actually I have said I will not complain because l asked for it.
“I tried to become President three times and I lost, but I was lucky the fourth time, l became one, so l can’t complain.

“Who asked me to do it again? Three times I ended up in the Supreme Court. The third time, I said God dey and the fourth time, God and technology, using the Permanent Voters Card and the Card Readers, they couldn’t rig the elections, so l won.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/12/04/2019-wont-blame-previous-governments-buhari/amp/

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why I Won’t Blame Previous Governments Again – Buhari by Nbote(m): 2:25pm On Dec 04, 2018
Hahahaha... ZonBs hope U got d memo, ur Oga(d bad workman) is tired of blaming and making excuses... It's like Poland ppl pointed dat out to him
Re: 2019: Why I Won’t Blame Previous Governments Again – Buhari by deboysben(m): 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2018
Somebody brain has reset

Cabals have killed your government

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why I Won’t Blame Previous Governments Again – Buhari by mekaboy(m): 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2018
No continue. You must blame.
Re: 2019: Why I Won’t Blame Previous Governments Again – Buhari by kapelvej: 3:14pm On Dec 04, 2018
WERE is the silly professor Osibande who said they will not stop complaining about the past government

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Silent In Face Of Buhari's Disturbing Military Crimes, Says Fmr. US Amb. / We’ve Defeated Boko Haram,met All Our Campaign Promises Says President Buhari / AUDIO: This Is Definitely Rotimi Amaechi's Audio Tape (part 4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.