Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Bride, Groom, Bridesmaids, Groomsmen Do The 'Faint Dance' At Their Wedding! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride, Groom, Bridesmaids, Groomsmen Do The 'Faint Dance' At Their Wedding! (43588 Views)

Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) / Bride & Her Bridesmaids Give Groom And His Groomsmen Doggy Pose On Wedding Day / Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride, Groom, Bridesmaids, Groomsmen Do The 'Faint Dance' At Their Wedding! by Celebrityblog: 11:04am On Dec 05, 2018
Here is the fun moment a couple, their bridesmaids and groomsmen 'fainted' at their wedding reception.

They were dancing to South African singer, King Monada's 'Malwedhe'. They did the trending 'faint dance' challenge and got their guests excited and entertained.

Watch video HERE
And see more photos after the cut.

What do you think about this?

Would you try this on your wedding day?
See reactions.
See more

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/faith-dance-bride-groom-bridesmaids.html?m=1

Re: Bride, Groom, Bridesmaids, Groomsmen Do The 'Faint Dance' At Their Wedding! by Celebrityblog: 11:04am On Dec 05, 2018
Watch video HERE

See reactions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride, Groom, Bridesmaids, Groomsmen Do The 'Faint Dance' At Their Wedding! by Celebrityblog: 11:04am On Dec 05, 2018
More reactions
Watch video HERE

Re: Bride, Groom, Bridesmaids, Groomsmen Do The 'Faint Dance' At Their Wedding! by Ehiscotch(m): 11:09am On Dec 05, 2018
How can you call this a dance? The person(s) who invented the dance and those dancing have major neurological problems.

24 Likes

Re: Bride, Groom, Bridesmaids, Groomsmen Do The 'Faint Dance' At Their Wedding! by PharmaGirl(f): 11:10am On Dec 05, 2018
Did you notice some people still did not fall down well? grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride, Groom, Bridesmaids, Groomsmen Do The 'Faint Dance' At Their Wedding! by Evablizin(f): 11:13am On Dec 05, 2018
grin

The dance is for people like me that don't know how to dance.

1 Like

Re: Bride, Groom, Bridesmaids, Groomsmen Do The 'Faint Dance' At Their Wedding! by corpersforum(f): 2:32pm On Dec 05, 2018
May you never faint on the day of your joy. "Like" if you agree

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride, Groom, Bridesmaids, Groomsmen Do The 'Faint Dance' At Their Wedding! by codemaster2much: 2:32pm On Dec 05, 2018
mumus
Re: Bride, Groom, Bridesmaids, Groomsmen Do The 'Faint Dance' At Their Wedding! by lordvamon(m): 2:33pm On Dec 05, 2018
Ndiara ka ha ncha bu..... undecided

Ndi iberibe ..

Lowly people with zero discipline

Shame on you people are the curse of nature...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride, Groom, Bridesmaids, Groomsmen Do The 'Faint Dance' At Their Wedding! by PassingShot(m): 2:33pm On Dec 05, 2018
Irole aiye

1 Like

Re: Bride, Groom, Bridesmaids, Groomsmen Do The 'Faint Dance' At Their Wedding! by BlindAngel: 2:33pm On Dec 05, 2018
As for me Sha, the music is not rugged enough for me to fall to it..
Re: Bride, Groom, Bridesmaids, Groomsmen Do The 'Faint Dance' At Their Wedding! by Tessie01(f): 2:33pm On Dec 05, 2018
They should keep doing the faint dance until somebody truly faints

2 Likes

Re: Bride, Groom, Bridesmaids, Groomsmen Do The 'Faint Dance' At Their Wedding! by Yewandequeen(f): 2:33pm On Dec 05, 2018
It can only be in SA

1 Like

Re: Bride, Groom, Bridesmaids, Groomsmen Do The 'Faint Dance' At Their Wedding! by Josnac(m): 2:33pm On Dec 05, 2018
Of course, for those of you who are still in.awe, yes, madness has types, categories and different characteristics.

That these ones seem attuned to this type means that the frequency of their brains has reached the point of no return.

2 Likes

Re: Bride, Groom, Bridesmaids, Groomsmen Do The 'Faint Dance' At Their Wedding! by phemzy200: 2:33pm On Dec 05, 2018
This dance weak me oh
Re: Bride, Groom, Bridesmaids, Groomsmen Do The 'Faint Dance' At Their Wedding! by enemyofprogress: 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
Rubbish. Thunder fire them
Re: Bride, Groom, Bridesmaids, Groomsmen Do The 'Faint Dance' At Their Wedding! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
The day I saw this dance at the club, I just shake my head. Nigerians can overdo things enh
Re: Bride, Groom, Bridesmaids, Groomsmen Do The 'Faint Dance' At Their Wedding! by SenorFax(m): 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
grin we dey heart you, not kidney.

1 Like

Re: Bride, Groom, Bridesmaids, Groomsmen Do The 'Faint Dance' At Their Wedding! by marvin906(m): 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
the person that invented the dance..
the bride the groom and all of them doing the dance are all stuppppppppppppiiiiidddd

Re: Bride, Groom, Bridesmaids, Groomsmen Do The 'Faint Dance' At Their Wedding! by enemyofprogress: 2:36pm On Dec 05, 2018
corpersforum:
May you never faint on the day of your joy. "Like" if you agree
good afternoon, how are you and your family? I hope fine?how school?OK ASUU is still on strike. Please could you help me with the pant you wore yesterday? Thanks in anticipation

2 Likes

Re: Bride, Groom, Bridesmaids, Groomsmen Do The 'Faint Dance' At Their Wedding! by gistsky: 2:36pm On Dec 05, 2018
What a bad way to start a marital journey!

2 Likes

Re: Bride, Groom, Bridesmaids, Groomsmen Do The 'Faint Dance' At Their Wedding! by Funkeshuga(m): 2:38pm On Dec 05, 2018
What nonsense

why are we emulating stupidity in africa

1 Like

Re: Bride, Groom, Bridesmaids, Groomsmen Do The 'Faint Dance' At Their Wedding! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 05, 2018
Agbayas
Re: Bride, Groom, Bridesmaids, Groomsmen Do The 'Faint Dance' At Their Wedding! by agarawu23(m): 2:38pm On Dec 05, 2018
Madness grin
Re: Bride, Groom, Bridesmaids, Groomsmen Do The 'Faint Dance' At Their Wedding! by SmileXtraone: 2:40pm On Dec 05, 2018
grin
Re: Bride, Groom, Bridesmaids, Groomsmen Do The 'Faint Dance' At Their Wedding! by Akios63(m): 2:40pm On Dec 05, 2018
Faint dance am surprised

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) / I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged / Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.