Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,750 members, 7,851,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:09 PM

Man Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Himself In Bed With 23 Different Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Himself In Bed With 23 Different Women (7077 Views)

Endowed Girl Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Her Curves Spilling Out / Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends / Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Himself In Bed With 23 Different Women by Olibboy: 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2018
My friend in the making.... No love after s*x on the floor
Re: Man Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Himself In Bed With 23 Different Women by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 05, 2018
hey babe pls reply my PMs
Just wanna be friends nothing else. are you based in Lagos?
Khallyella:
Interesting..
Re: Man Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Himself In Bed With 23 Different Women by martyns303(m): 9:13pm On Dec 05, 2018
Randy100:
Not really, it is just that there are people you know and they know you but they are not ur friend.

Best bet this is SA, it's pretty easy to get this done over there. seems having a bakery is the in thing there. cos most of my schoolmates now own a bakery.
Re: Man Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Himself In Bed With 23 Different Women by jom28gy(m): 10:15pm On Dec 05, 2018
Nonsense post
Re: Man Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Himself In Bed With 23 Different Women by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 05, 2018
BMaretraitors:
Black men are the bottom feeders of the world, have nothing to give the world but sex and children they can't feed. No one respects them.

I'm only 15 and i know this already.
Just like your dad tongue tongue

I'm very sure he's also a bottom feeder cos it shows you're the 15th born and he's still counting.

Pained bitch cool

Besides, a bitch at 15 issa ...................

Guys abeg help complete am.

Modified: I forgot to give you your L. Just take it and go to hell kiss

1 Like

Re: Man Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Himself In Bed With 23 Different Women by Randy100: 5:49am On Dec 06, 2018
martyns303:

Best bet this is SA, it's pretty easy to get this done over there. seems having a bakery is the in thing there. cos most of my schoolmates now own a bakery.
There is money there and it is a cool money.
Re: Man Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Himself In Bed With 23 Different Women by samysmoothfresh: 11:27am On Dec 06, 2018
dannybrasky:
Some people are viewing this topic to see if peradventure they would come across any lady that is familiar grin .
I hope ya girlfriend's no dey among?

Cc mynd44, lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Man Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Himself In Bed With 23 Different Women by samysmoothfresh: 11:29am On Dec 06, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
hey babe pls reply my PMs Just wanna be friends nothing else. are you based in Lagos?

just look at this one! undecided

no be even one PM e don send.

Re: Man Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Himself In Bed With 23 Different Women by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 06, 2018
allow me to shoot my shot na
that could be my future wife and she fine die
samysmoothfresh:

just look at this one! undecided

no be even one PM e don send.
Re: Man Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of Himself In Bed With 23 Different Women by samysmoothfresh: 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
allow me to shoot my shot na that could be my future wife and she fine die

carry on broda.

Nothing do you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Funny Relationship Pictures / How Long Does It Take A Girl To Reply A Boy Who Ask Her Out / 70 Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.