Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:18 AM

Check out whom the winner of the presidential election will be?? zone by zone! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check out whom the winner of the presidential election will be?? zone by zone! (3096 Views)

Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone / See List Of APC Governors That Agreed Presidency Should Be Zone To The South / Why Should Power Be zone To South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check out whom the winner of the presidential election will be?? zone by zone! by ArmedRobber: 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2018
chlorophyll:
has people forgotten what happened in osun?

southwesterners electorate are people with high educational background, they are not d alimajiris in d north.

thou APC might win but with a merger figure

take osun and ekiti election as a template

akerodolu and amosun might not work very hard for buhari
thats why we call u athiefkulators political naive osun and ekiti elections re yoruba affairs .

2019 election is a fulani /yoruba vs fulani /igbo affairs. you cant expect an average yoruba voter to dump osibanjo for obi same goes with igbos.

2019 elections in south west is replay of 1999 elections where yoruba regional party will sweep the entire states of south west
Re: Check out whom the winner of the presidential election will be?? zone by zone! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2018
ArmedRobber:
stop spitting trash everwhere you re politically naive and dont know about southwest politics.
your predictions is a testament that u know nothing about politics generally u only rely on wishful thinking and fantasies.
let me school you about south west politics

1. after formation of pdp , yorubas were offered to the presidential slot to pacify them after abiola's death. the afenifere and yoruba elders opted for olu falae but pdp rejected and choosed obj against the yoruba nation .
olu falae floor obsanjo(pdp) in south west 1999.

2. 2003. pdp had no presence in south west region so obj made a move to sought for south west governors help for his relection bid and promised to ensure the govs also return for 2nd term in office but obj had ulterior motives .only tinubu escaped this.
obj won south west 2003 with the help govs but betrayed them by making sure pdp sweep entire south west region except lagos.

3. 2007. yorubas regional party was disorganised and yet to recover from pdp tsunami .south west had no serious candidate like olu falae 1999 were divided btw tinubu's Ac party(atiku as flag bearer) and pdp (yar adua as flagbearer)

4. 2011 elections. south west regional party has witnessed tremendous recovery through tinubu's ACN. yet they had no serious candidate for presidential election in 2011. jonathan was aware of the tinubu regional growth with south west politics and he sought for his help in 2011 and tinubu worked for Gej which ensures pdp won entire south west states except osun state where pdp lost. but the gubernatorial elections in south west produce different result .ACN swept all south west states execept ondo won by(mimiko) labour party. pdp lost in the six states of south west.

5. 2015 elections . this period yoruba regional party has merged with northern cpc another regional party which makes a formidable team. both produce a candidate for president and vp slot. 2015 south west votes was shared btw osibanjo and jonathan another southerner (incumbent) then pdp had two governors in south west at ekiti and ondo.

6. 2019 elections. is going to play out like 1999 elections where yoruba regional party was formidable and had a credible candidate. just like 1999 pdp stand no chance in south west against yorubas regional force (apc)
the similarites of 1999 and 2019 is
in 1999 pdp is not the at federal ,and state levels in south west region ,
in 1999 south. west had a regional and formidable force.

so dont let anybody decieve you pdp will loose southwest to apc they will be lucky to get 38% of votes .

Great analysis bro. Where we differ is that I am not even sure Atiku and Obigotry can get 20% of SW votes as things stand.
Re: Check out whom the winner of the presidential election will be?? zone by zone! by ArmedRobber: 9:23pm On Dec 06, 2018
Oshigun:

Great analysis bro. Where we differ is that I am not even sure Atiku and Obigotry can get 20% of SW votes as things stand.
i am giving them 38% as the best performance if there should be any suprise but it seems not going to happen. pdp should work hard if they want to get 25% percent in ondo , ekiti, oyo and osun.

especially osun the last time pdp won osun was 2007 elections
Re: Check out whom the winner of the presidential election will be?? zone by zone! by alhassanyusuf29(m): 6:03am On Dec 07, 2018
well, i didnt say that..but whatever makes u happy
BAILMONEY:
YOU ARE VERY CORRECT BRUH, BULLHARY IS ONE OF THE GREATEST PROPHET OF ISLAM
Re: Check out whom the winner of the presidential election will be?? zone by zone! by success1smyn(m): 7:03am On Dec 07, 2018
helinues:

And you believed they will leave their son for Atiku/Obi? What's in from PDP to SW?
which son, see am Yoruba and I won't vote for buhari
and so many others too.
in 2015 gej got 1821416 votes in south west against pmb's 2433193. That means gej got 42.8%. and was oshibajo not Yoruba then?
My point remains that atiku will still get more than 40% vote in south west.
Re: Check out whom the winner of the presidential election will be?? zone by zone! by helinues: 7:09am On Dec 07, 2018
success1smyn:

which son, see am Yoruba and I won't vote for buhari
and so many others too.
in 2015 gej got 1821416 votes in south west against pmb's 2433193. That means gej got 42.8%. and was oshibajo not Yoruba then?
My point remains that atiku will still get more than 40% vote in south west.

If you are really from Yoruba then you should understand our pattern of voting. Gej got 42.8% because he is a southerner also Pdp controls 2 states out of 6, Ekiti and Ondo.
2019 election is between 2 fulanis. All the 6 states in SW are back in Apc. Osinbajo( our son) is a Vp to one of the fulani. Tradermoni, N-power, Rail projects, road constructions are all visible project even to campaign to blind self( Dem get ear). Highest Atiku can get in SW is 35%.
Re: Check out whom the winner of the presidential election will be?? zone by zone! by success1smyn(m): 9:56am On Dec 07, 2018
helinues:

If you are really from Yoruba then you should understand our pattern of voting. Gej got 42.8% because he is a southerner also Pdp controls 2 states out of 6, Ekiti and Ondo.
2019 election is between 2 fulanis. All the 6 states in SW are back in Apc. Osinbajo( our son) is a Vp to one of the fulani. Tradermoni, N-power, Rail projects, road constructions are all visible project even to campaign to blind self( Dem get ear). Highest Atiku can get in SW is 35%.

are you on ground, as in do you live in the south west?

if you do then you will understand what am talking about. maybe you don't know how unpopular buhari has become today.

you talk about visible project?
I can't stop laughing.
just yesterday Nigeria ranked 3rd worst most terrorized country on the face of the earth
just few month ago Nigeria became the poverty capital of the world with more than 80million people in abject poverty. what about human development index access to good health care services etc

Nigeria is currently at it lowest ever state and all we need is vote out incompetence not tribalism obasanjo that's a Yoruba president what did he do in the same south west.

let me say it again if we are interested in getting Nigeria on the right track we need to vote out those that are not competence. and if those we vote for fall again we vote them out. this way the politicians will understand that we are now wiser. they are always happy when we are divided along tribal and religious line because that how the get what they want.

thanks my brother
Re: Check out whom the winner of the presidential election will be?? zone by zone! by helinues: 10:03am On Dec 07, 2018
success1smyn:

are you on ground, as in do you live in the south west?

if you do then you will understand what am talking about. maybe you don't know how unpopular buhari has become today.

you talk about visible project?
I can't stop laughing.
just yesterday Nigeria ranked 3rd worst most terrorized country on the face of the earth
just few month ago Nigeria became the poverty capital of the world with more than 80million people in abject poverty. what about human development index access to good health care services etc

Nigeria is currently at it lowest ever state and all we need is vote out incompetence not tribalism obasanjo that's a Yoruba president what did he do in the same south west.

let me say it again if we are interested in getting Nigeria on the right track we need to vote out those that are not competence. and if those we vote for fall again we vote them out. this way the politicians will understand that we are now wiser. they are always happy when we are divided along tribal and religious line because that how the get what they want.

thanks my brother

February is less than 3 months away. Ariwo ko Ni music. Unless if you are referring to SW of Gambia
Re: Check out whom the winner of the presidential election will be?? zone by zone! by success1smyn(m): 10:12am On Dec 07, 2018
helinues:

February is less than 3 months away. Ariwo ko Ni music. Unless if you are referring to SW of Gambia

mo ti gbo
Re: Check out whom the winner of the presidential election will be?? zone by zone! by Ballotti: 10:21am On Dec 07, 2018
Back to SUDAN please!!!! cheesy
Re: Check out whom the winner of the presidential election will be?? zone by zone! by DerrickzB: 10:49am On Dec 07, 2018
Oshigun:
You Atiku fans are amusing with the way you embrace fantasy, out of desperation, to be saying senseless things even a child of 2 will appear foolish uttering. When OP said the SW is a battle between Tinubu and OBASANJO I simply stopped reading and continue to laugh till now. What structure does OBJ have on the ground where APC controls every single State in the SW as opposed to 2015 where Ondo was labour(Mimiko) and Ekiti was PDP(Fayose)?

OBJ who had long lost on the ground influence as far back as 2011 when Tinubu led the APC to defeat Obasanjo in hs own ward and banished his daughter from politics for good by taking the Ogun central senatorial seat from Iyabo Obasanjo? Iyabo is now languishing in America too ashamed to come
home after Tinubu dismantled her and her father.

I swear Atiku fans are so desperate they are now announcing the miracle they want to happen rather than confronting the reality of what logic tells every sane man is the only possibilty. As they say 'dream on dreamer'. I am still laughing at the OBJ v Tinubu face off.

What you buhari fans has failed to understand is that Nigerians voted out GEJ and voted in PMB cause they saw the lies as truth.. after 3 hard years, my brother, eyes are open, reality has set upon nigerians, the lies has been bursted!! If you think Nigerians would vote in pmb again.. u r wrong sir.. this election isn't by where u r popular.. we want another person on that seat. We tried buhari abi.. let's try atiku.. see just rest abeg..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Igboho Or Gani Adams - Photo / Tinubu Has 25% In 30 States, Peter Obi 16, Atiku 21 (the cable index) / Peter Obi Long Convoy Some Months Ago (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.