Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,890 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Important: Notice to Jobseekers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Important: Notice to Jobseekers (34410 Views)

Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants / Free CV Review For Students & Jobseekers / Free Cv Review For Students & Jobseekers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Important: Notice to Jobseekers by zidaneobi: 12:17am On Jul 31, 2010
There is no doubt that scammers have many of their postings on this website and many more. From their posting, you will know them. But one thing that gives me concern is " what do they want people's details for?

There was a time I applied for a job in Abuja "not from this site though" and I started receiving "funny" calls from some people who claimed to be business men in Abuja. They addressed me as the Admin Officer of the company I applied to. They told me that they want me to trade a product called FOSSIL FUEL ,
, the story goes on and on.

The bottome line is: Beware of Them
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by 1forall: 1:48pm On Jul 31, 2010
For the best use of this section, the following are useful tips:

• Do not send your personal info/CV if you don't know where it's going for sure, some people need your details for selfish reasons
• Be wary of users advertising vacancies when they've only posted here few times. Real nice people are usually known to you, not anonymous
• If an offer reads too good to be true, it is i.e success has no short cuts
• If you need more information don't be reluctant to ask, you only learn more that way

Good luck!
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by dominique(f): 5:13pm On Jul 31, 2010
nice tips there mr. moderator
new members here need to know that there are more scam artists here than legit employers.
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by solomonjay(m): 10:58pm On Aug 01, 2010
i cant agree more, nice one there mr moderator.
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by ikegil: 4:03pm On Aug 03, 2010
thanks
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by kufreabasi(m): 4:33pm On Aug 04, 2010
thanks for your piece of information.
estherbreakthrough is number 1
They have device another way of changing their email always.
Beware of them too.
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by Celery(m): 7:55pm On Aug 07, 2010
can anybody tell me abt SALIFE. i got a txt from them to come 4 an interview tomorow.
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by adeylaide(m): 1:47pm On Aug 11, 2010
thanks for the good work moderator
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by oludoyin(m): 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2010
Thanks very much guy's for your advise on this issue because i was once a victim of this kind of false information.
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by gozzynes(m): 12:27am On Aug 18, 2010
lt's a nice advice but bear in mind that there are genuine ones so that some people might not be discouraged on real and live job openings in their neighbourhood.

Regards
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by oluAbayomi: 1:30am On Aug 18, 2010
I think the most important to say here is watch and pray, , or what do you think if there is a chance of getting dubbed and also getting lifetime opportunity then the most important thing to say is watch and pray

1 Like

Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by mylove4him(f): 7:00am On Aug 19, 2010
Also beware of people that will tell you to come and buy pin code, example Supertube and co. Becareful
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by magnd: 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2010
thanks for the advice man!!!

That is why i have you watching my back. Any body looking out for details to use for 419 will never see us. We are surely better than them.
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by gymcollins(m): 6:10am On Aug 23, 2010
they r all over, beware as advised, they will make it look very easy for u but noting good comes so easy and good once dosent demand for cash or to buy passcode.
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by gymcollins(m): 6:19am On Aug 23, 2010
ANOTHER ADVISE, PLZ DON'T B 2 ANXIOUS TO GET A JOB, DON'T B IN 2MUCH HURRY 2, JUST BE STEADFAST IN YOUR FAITH AN DO THE LITTLE U CAN. LET ME SHARE THIS TESTIMONY WIT ALL, THE WORK AM DOING 2DAY I TELL U MORE SOLEMNLY I CANT REMEMBER WHEN I SUBMITTED CV FOR IT AND IT IS A VERY GOOD JOB FOR ME. GOD HAVE GOOD PLANS FOR ALL OF US AND AT THE APPOINTED TIME HE WILL SURLY SUPRISE US AS A MIGHTY PROVIDER HE IS. PLZ TRUST IN HIM ALONE. HE DID IT FOR ME LIKEWISE ANYBODY. NIZ DAY MY PEOPLE

2 Likes

Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by uzzimen(m): 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2010
On this issue, it's best to verify the source of the job contacts or at least verify the address/Phone contacts of the job sender inorder to sure of what's all about. One has to thread carefully.
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by arambada(m): 9:39pm On Aug 23, 2010
If getting job is that dangerous, I believe that being self employed is the best.
And to be self employed, one needs to develop the best skill in him or her, and then market such skills.
You can even do it better than you have ever imagined.
Name them, All the richest people in this world had done one thing or the other around their own passion than working for anybody as their employees.
A food for thought to you all.

Yele Balogun.
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by segunjowo(m): 10:06am On Aug 24, 2010
This is insightful and quite commendable. guys. watch out!
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by johnadey(m): 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2010
Thanks very much guy's for your advise on this issue. Being careful is important!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly / Guaranty Trust Bank Is Recruiting? / Lady Finally Gets A Job After Submitting 4000 Applications In Five Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.