Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Important: Notice to Jobseekers - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Important: Notice to Jobseekers (34403 Views)

Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants / Free CV Review For Students & Jobseekers / Free Cv Review For Students & Jobseekers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by cooljazzy: 10:01am On Feb 25, 2011
If you are a job seeeker and your have not heard about Federal government site for applicationn , then you are not ready for a job with security .FG site [www.completehotjobs.com ] navigate by clicking federal government jobs
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by keenclue(m): 11:19pm On Feb 25, 2011
Find more Jobs Vacancies Everyday at www.ooshe.in
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by andrewsega(m): 10:39am On Mar 01, 2011
Never give out your details in the forum. Do not accept to go to a company you have never heard about. scamers create one day companies which they close after stealing people's money
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by dannyboy9: 10:52am On Mar 02, 2011
saw this on tuesday guardian think all job seekers needs this seriously

best opportunity

add more value, make yourself more marketable and add more skill
Learn -- oracle database administartion / Solve Oracle database problems
- oracle application express / Develop quick Applications
- oracle Disaster recovery with RMAN/dataguard / Build effective disaster recovery solution

Learn from Experienced Hands in the industry
If interested send a mail to info@desoabtech.com
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by queenjumai(f): 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2011
Thanks for the info guys, but i can't help but notice the exclusion of those in the medical field or relating to the medical field in most of the job forums. I studied parastology and etimology in school and just finished my youth service. I need a job, badly and looking for job opportunities in and out of my field of study. I need HELP! cry
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by hollyfield: 11:02am On Mar 04, 2011
For me I think verifying the profile of the agencies is very important. some are out there to cash in on the gullible public however there are some genuine job agencies around. Best of luck
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by uzochuks: 12:05pm On Mar 08, 2011
An American health organization urgently needs the services of reliable and efficient candidates who will fit in as marketing executives.
Salaries are very attractive and other incentives.
Interested candidates should send their names and numbers to
only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by AFRISCOPE1: 1:22pm On Mar 08, 2011
Test your technical skills in an environment of product support excellence

Afriscope is a security system integration design and engineering company with a commitment to providing the best service available in our field. Our office in Isolo Lagos, have now an opportunity for an exceptional Technical support personel that will be responsible for the provision of technical support solutions to our clients. Such candidates should posses a Degree or HND certificate or its equivalent in Engineering, Science or related field and MUST have good technical knowledge in solar system installation and Networking. Reporting to the product support engineer, the excellence of your technical skills will be the cornerstone of your success in the role. The rewards, alongside a highly competitive benefits package, include a rare degree of freedom and responsibility.
To apply, please write with a full CV and current salary details to Afriscope Limited, email: careers@afriscope.org, website: www.afriscope.org

Afriscope is an equal opportunity employer, suitably qualified applicants will be shortlisted.
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by babyoy(f): 1:37pm On Mar 11, 2011
My own advice is that one should just go ahead and keep distributing his/her Cv, u can't tell which one will work out.If possible try to remind the key people u gav yo cv to, that u ar yet to get a job
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by adejide11(m): 11:57pm On Mar 13, 2011
Many job seekers fell into the hand of scammers because of their desperation. Well they are not to blame. The simple solution to the problem is 'watch and pray'
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by will2lead(m): 2:51am On Mar 20, 2011
I wish to bring to your notice of my website that is dedicated to Jobs and Scholarship updates. All you have to do is go search for a relevant job or scholarship relating to you. All for free and no strings attached. www.scholarshipjob.com. Have a nice day.
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by tainot2002(m): 11:39pm On Mar 23, 2011
Hello house,
This opportunity goes to those who are in
need of Secretarial job.
A Barister whose office is located at Ikeja
is looking to recruit
Secretary into its Ikeja branch office.
Job Responsibilities:
Provide high-speed secretarial
and administrative support to
the office and manage official
information with utmost confidentially.
Suitable applicants should have atleast
OND in relevant field and excellent in
Computer Skills(MS WORD,EXCEL,POWER
POINT,COREL DRAW ETAL, ),
interpersonal and communication skills.
Interested applicants should
send their CVs to akinola20@gmail.com akinola20@gmail.com
asamuel@samzekltd.com
Or
Call:
Just to help my fellow N'lander Thanks
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by Rudrapriya(m): 7:00am On Mar 24, 2011
Sri Rudrapriya Astro Center Is A Mystical Organization Created To Uplift The Whole Of Human Society To Enable Them Balance The Equation Of Both Material And Spiritual Life. Through The Sciences Of Mysticism, Astrology, Horoscope, Numerology, Parapsychology, Marriage Compatibility, Palmistry, Tarot Card Reading, Fortune Telling, Yoga Meditation, Ayur Vedic Herbs & Medicines To Cure Any Kind Of Sickness & Diseases Est.

Temple Head Quater.
1008 Durga Mataji Narg,
Mumbai, India.
+919769121948
Email Address:
Astrocentresrirudrapriya@yahoo.com
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by will2lead(m): 3:36pm On Mar 24, 2011
NNPC UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP AND CURRENT JOBS VACANCIES AT www.scholarshipjob.com.
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by will2lead(m): 8:48am On Mar 26, 2011
NNPC UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITY AND CURRENT JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA @ www.scholarshipjob.com
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by bolington(m): 3:13pm On Mar 28, 2011
naija is full of money lovers[fast money makers] thats the reason.
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by will2lead(m): 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2011
New Jobs and Scholarship Updates @ www.scholarshipjob.com

Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by otuwe(f): 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2011
queenjumai:

Thanks for the info guys, but i can't help but notice the exclusion of those in the medical field or relating to the medical field in most of the job forums. I studied parastology and etimology in school and just finished my youth service. I need a job, badly and looking for job opportunities in and out of my field of study. I need HELP! cry

i cant stop laughing, PARASTOLOGY AND ETIMOLOGY.

I DIKWA TOO MUCH
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by will2lead(m): 4:35pm On Mar 31, 2011
NEW UPDATES ON SCHOLARSHIPS AND JOBS @ www.scholarshipjob.com. You could drop your email in my inbox for regular updates.
NEW UPDATES ON SCHOLARSHIPS AND JOBS @ www.scholarshipjob.com. You could drop your email in my inbox for regular updates.
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by donjohn20: 10:58am On Apr 01, 2011
Visit http://www.lricash.webs.com for total financial solution.
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by will2lead(m): 3:46pm On Apr 01, 2011
NEW UPDATES ON SCHOLARSHIPS AND JOBS @ www.scholarshipjob.com For April 2011. You could drop your email on the site for regular updates
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by all4info: 3:52pm On Apr 01, 2011
Well, there is still nothing bad to be an applicant, one day things will change for the better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly / Guaranty Trust Bank Is Recruiting? / N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.