Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,725 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Important: Notice to Jobseekers - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Important: Notice to Jobseekers (34409 Views)

Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants / Free CV Review For Students & Jobseekers / Free Cv Review For Students & Jobseekers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by conetnig: 2:35pm On Jan 22, 2011
Hello, thanks for the tip. it is invaluable. i am going to email it as a link to som of my corper/applicant friends.

speaking of jobs. Graduates need to understand that 'REAL' jobs com with a price! you have to be prepared or better packaged if you want to stand a chance. looking for jobs go beyond writing a CV, the question is what is the content of your CV, i mean the quality of packaging. you dont need to pay anyone to get employed. after all you intend to work for em. you have to understand the secrets of packaging yourself. there are some materials i did freely give. they are sample CVs and a resume builder software to enable U package your CV professionally.

its free. just call me. 07032745334.
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by Edunwa302(m): 9:23am On Jan 24, 2011
Good one
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by knzguru(m): 3:13am On Jan 27, 2011
@Edunwa302: Thanks
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by hadedoyean(m): 11:48am On Jan 31, 2011
i am adedoyin ayodele and i am in search of a job and i am a computer engineer with a+ certificateof theb year 2009.
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by tvinci2(m): 3:57pm On Jan 31, 2011
Hi Adedoyin, please visit this site and subscribe to my daily updates. I updated a Computer Engineer vacancy today.You can apply now.regards, oluwatobi. smiley
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by earnfast(m): 11:08am On Feb 11, 2011
It's only God who can teach you how to do that, Why did i said so it's because everything come from above not on this earth @Cojamaja. Pray to God to show you your own job, Not all job everybody is doing out there.
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by Talone(m): 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2011
links should be given please
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by ogoobabym: 12:31pm On Feb 15, 2011
am seeking for job, i apply here for u people to offer me a job. i am a computer literate with the knowlegde of computer
4rom OGOCHUKWU NNAKA. no:08061285257
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by JUO(m): 12:59pm On Feb 15, 2011
u wan die now, u put ur no for this place. u bi asho?
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by clickgold(m): 6:01pm On Feb 16, 2011
There are jobs opening everyday, in different organizations.
The competition is now high with graduates from public and private schools jostling for the few available spaces.

Employers would give you a job base on what you can offer their organization.

You can learn how to ahead of other applicant in 3 easy steps.

you already have what it takes, you are empowered as a graduate, make the most of that.

You can vist www.urgentjobvacancy.com/blog to learn more

wishing you all the best
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by godking87: 8:56pm On Feb 16, 2011
clientele jobs nigeria

www.clientelejobs.com

register your email and receive job vacancy updates
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by kenoalords(m): 9:56am On Feb 18, 2011
You can find recent jobs here, jobs are freely posted by individuals and companies so ensure you go through the website thoroughly to get the best job posts http://hub84.com/job/
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by Tboy4rever(m): 10:08pm On Feb 18, 2011
Hi Nairalanders, its quite unfortunates that things are not moving fine and people on top dont care at all, but there is hope things will be turning to better smiley

Can anyone be ready to personally work with me? I recently signed a contract with an international company to expand their business in 9ja, its quite a multinational company with establishment in over 36 countries, with a products quite successful, I'm currently working on establishing this business ( is really easy) and I'm looking for self starter who can steer with me through the hurdles of establishing this business in 9ja

As a PA first, she will more likely handle many challenging task and should keep things moving and result oriented, the future potentials of this business is highly promising, others for Business Executives and Customer care are appreciated

Come lets build the company of the future

email me @ tochukwuforever@gmail.com cool
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by infotecinv(m): 2:46pm On Feb 19, 2011
Good one. Thx
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by iblek02: 2:26pm On Feb 20, 2011
Please, should help update me, anybody who have an idea of the PTDF welding program application time, God will help such too
my mail is
iblek02@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by cooljazzy: 10:36am On Feb 21, 2011
Common Interview Questions
Before any interview the best thing you can do is to prepare. Being prepared for common interview questions will give you a much better chance of a successful interview. How you look is important so remember to be neat and tidy. A suit is not always necessary Continue reading →www.completehotjobs.com
Re: Important: Notice to Jobseekers by ademutiu: 11:54am On Feb 21, 2011
i am a bsc holder in business administration and a member of institute of strategic management, i need a job

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly / Guaranty Trust Bank Is Recruiting? / Lady Finally Gets A Job After Submitting 4000 Applications In Five Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.