Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,391 members, 7,812,153 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? (33728 Views)

What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria / What Business Can I Start With 100k Very Urgent !!! / Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Blessingsam2318: 12:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
Please I need your suggestion on this. My budget for a start is 100k, I need a lucrative business to start with the money. Thanks
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Lawlab251: 12:45pm On Jan 15, 2022
Dunno

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by sambright2012: 12:55pm On Jan 15, 2022
100k can not start any business, the cheapest business to start this day's is POS , a good POS machine is 50/40k , a busy location will cost you 30k and kiosk will cost you nothing less than 40k , how much you want take they run the boss?

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Blessingsam2318: 1:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
sambright2012:
100k can not start any business, the cheapest business to start this day's is POS , a good POS machine is 50/40k , a busy location will cost you 30k and kiosk will cost you nothing less than 40k , how much you want take they run the boss?
you're saying all the truth, how about 150k?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Ojey1234: 1:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
sambright2012:

Go for Firstmonie POS from first bank its free, all you need to do is fill a form and do your insurance that's all

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Yemex001: 1:47pm On Jan 15, 2022
Blessingsam2318:
Please I need your suggestion on this. My budget for a start is 100k, I need a lucrative business to start with the money. Thanks

Mynd44
lalasticlacla
Oamj4
Mukina
Seun
Dominique
Get a conversion machine(50k), read the manual. The machine is used for making electricity with the use of heat energy. Ur sukaway is where the heat come from. The machine is used to absorb heat from surkaway in homes to power electricity, u dnt need to pay for light bill again. I have been installing it in different homes in porthacort and getting my money.

111 Likes 22 Shares

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Danjikanbauchi: 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2022
Blessingsam2318:

Mynd44
lalasticlacla
Oamj4
Mukina
Seun
Dominique
get a table in the market and start selling leathers, if you don't have the knowledge go meet any person selling it and submit uourself for one week learn their names and prises you will buy coke.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by MUMMY18100: 2:34pm On Jan 15, 2022
can u send sample to whatapp: 08081152002
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Blessingsam2318: 3:01pm On Jan 15, 2022
MUMMY18100:
sample of what?
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by PatrickOkunima(m): 3:03pm On Jan 15, 2022
sambright2012:

That is not true. With even 50K one can start a very good business. By that, I mean a business that can generate between 2M and 3M per annum.

The problem with most of us have is lack of creativity and innovation. We always look for what others are doing to copy from.

97 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Wealthyonos(m): 3:03pm On Jan 15, 2022
Ugu farming. Check YouTube for info.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Blessingsam2318: 3:05pm On Jan 15, 2022
PatrickOkunima:

That is not true. With even 50K one can start a very good business. By that, I mean a business that can generate between 2M and 3M per annum.

The problem with most of us have is lack of creativity and innovation. We always look for what others are doing to copy from.
I see you boss, please throw more light for me on what business I can do for 100k

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by MUMMY18100: 3:16pm On Jan 15, 2022
Yemex001:

Get a conversion machine(50k), read the manual. The machine is used for making electricity with the use of heat energy. Ur sukaway is where the heat come from. The machine is used to absorb heat from surkaway in homes to power electricity, u dnt need to pay for light bill again. I have been installing it in different homes in porthacort and getting my money.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by PatrickOkunima(m): 3:24pm On Jan 15, 2022
Blessingsam2318:
I see you boss, please throw more light for me on what business I can do for 100k

You see, this is what I just complained about. Don't go about looking for businesses. Instead, identify a problem people are facing and come up with a solution for it. For those who will come after you to ask the same question, I am only going to give an example, which is CV writing (one of my businesses). I am not sharing tips on how to go about it, just a breakdown of the startup cost.

To start a CV writing business, you only need:

1. A website (You can build this yourself) for less than 10K using WordPress. The only cost you'll incur if you DIY is domain and hosting.
2. Advertising budget (If you know what you're doing, the 40K balance after building your website is more than enough). If you're grounded in digital marketing, you may not even spend a kobo out of your advertising budget. That means you can launch your business with 10K or less.

NOTE: This is possible if you already have a laptop with internet.

There are a lot of other businesses you can start with 50K or less and make at least 1M per year. You just have to think like an entrepreneur.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Blessingsam2318: 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2022
PatrickOkunima:

You see, this is what I just complained about. Don't go about looking for businesses. Instead, identify a problem people are facing and come up with a solution for it. For those who will come after you to ask the same question, I am only going to give an example, which is CV writing (one of my businesses). I am not sharing tips on how to go about it, just a breakdown of the startup cost.

1. A website (You can build this yourself) for less than 10K using WordPress. The only cost you'll incur if you DIY is domain and hosting.
2. Advertising budget (If you know what you're doing, the 40K balance after building your website is more than enough). If you're grounded in digital marketing, you may not even spend a kobo out of your advertising budget. That means you can launch your business with 10K or less.

There are a lot of other businesses you can start with 50K or less and make at least 1M per year. You just have to think like an entrepreneur.

I get you, but I don't really understand what you mean by CV
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Yemex001: 3:31pm On Jan 15, 2022
MUMMY18100:

I have installed for so many traders in porthacourt, they use it either for phone charging, making of iced blocks and also means of electricity, instead of generators for football shows. U can go online and google them. The machine plus the pipe, and plugs should be 68k. We have different. You can buy a smaller machine which is around 47650naira(limited to fridge and can charge, it is mostle use by traders for icing fish and making of ice block).
To get the machine at your disposal(you can pay on delivery day so u dnt need to worry), you can contact us on
Smithjenifer001@gmail.com or call us on 07068101662.. Serious minded individual only.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Unigrad: 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2022
Ojey1234:

Go for Firstmoni POS from first bank its free, all you need tobdo is fill a form and do your insurance that's all
How much will the bank charge in every transactions?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by PatrickOkunima(m): 3:36pm On Jan 15, 2022
Blessingsam2318:
I get you, but I don't really understand what you mean by CV
If you don't know what CV is, then I suggest you stick to the copy copy kind of business, such as POS operator, barbing salon, hair dressing and make up.

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Yemex001: 3:41pm On Jan 15, 2022
Unigrad:

How much will the bank charge in every transactions?
Haba bro, why u no enter bank so u can get the right answers. Don't be too lazy bro.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Blessingsam2318: 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
Yemex001:

Haba bro, why u no enter bank so u can get the right answers. Don't be too lazy bro.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Kingsleyebere(m): 3:59pm On Jan 15, 2022
Yemex001:

; Lol aswear the question shock me too!! He dey ask u cause you be owner of first bank nii?

5 Likes

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Yemex001: 4:02pm On Jan 15, 2022
Kingsleyebere:
; Lol aswear the question shock me too!! He dey ask u cause you be owner of first bank nii?
It is well with us 'nigerians'

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by LofP(m): 4:27pm On Jan 15, 2022
Do you have space?

Read this thread it might interest you.

https://www.nairaland.com/6868424/mushroom-farming-education-abuja
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by heniford2: 4:28pm On Jan 15, 2022
PatrickOkunima:

grin cheesy motivational speakers can build hundred (100) skyline with mouth if is possible you should be like dangote and etc angry grin

119 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by PatrickOkunima(m): 4:33pm On Jan 15, 2022
heniford2:
grin cheesy motivational speakers can build hundred (100) skyline with mouth if is possible you should be like dangote and etc angry grin

I'm not a motivational speaker, and I don't preach what I don't practice. Here's the link to my CV writing business (www.patrickokunima.com). I started with less than 5K, though it was a long time ago.

5 Likes

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by heniford2: 4:48pm On Jan 15, 2022
PatrickOkunima:

I'm not a motivational speaker, and I don't preach what I don't practice. Here's the link to my CV writing business (www.patrickokunima.com). I started with less than 5K, though it was a long time ago.
the dude is talking about how to grow or start a business with his token of just 100k ur saying CV writing business undecided

50 Likes

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by PatrickOkunima(m): 4:55pm On Jan 15, 2022
heniford2:
the dude is talking about how to grow or start a business with his token of just 100k ur saying CV writing business undecided
This energy you're using to attack me would be better put to use if you suggest a couple of ideas to the Op.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by heniford2: 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2022
PatrickOkunima:
What better ideas have you suggested to him?
i don't do that for free. undecided like you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:00pm On Jan 15, 2022
heniford2:
i don't do that for free. undecided like you
Then you have no moral justification criticizing others.

55 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji's Blog Is Recruiting / See Why My Oga Sacked Me This Morning. Did I Do Wrong? / 6 Brutally Honest Answers To Common Job Interview Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.