Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,942 members, 7,956,558 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:57 PM

More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations (26363 Views)

Nigeria's Roadside Eye Doctor Performs Operations Under Lagos Bridge. Shocking! / The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood / Ways The Hymen Can Be Severed Apart From Sex And Maturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by nomoreface: 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2010
Virgin is virgin!! it doesn't matter if its ur umpteenth time of being a virgin!!
Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by NaijaSisi(f): 3:57pm On Aug 05, 2010
^
exactly once u lose ur inncence that is it, o ti ton ni
Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by Elpieda: 3:59pm On Aug 05, 2010
I think everyone here is omitting something very important, The Hymen in a woman is a thin membrane on the outside or surrounding her vaginal opening, now hymen reconstruction and vaginal tightening are two different things entirely, If you replace the hymen without tightening the vagina, on the so called wedding night, it will still be EASY for the man to go in, For a REAL virgin who did not reconstruct the hymen, her vaginal orifice will still be TIGHT and it will be HARD to penetrate, Am I making sense, So a girl can do all the hymen reconstruction she wants, If the man is smart enough, he will know that if it was too easy for him to go in without any struggle, then she probably was up to something,
Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by NaijaSisi(f): 4:08pm On Aug 05, 2010
^
hmm very intresting, thanks for the analysis/explanation smiley
Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by bobbyL(m): 4:19pm On Aug 05, 2010
@Elpeida, why u tell dem na, dem go come go dey do both join if possible. Aaah ooo gaaa. So all those girls wey I dey see dey pity deir future go come go repackage give innocent "wait till marriage" guys. God see evrybody sha. Na to fast and pray if person wan marry o.
Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by Echidime(m): 4:24pm On Aug 05, 2010
LOL hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i can't stop laughing,even without doing it women always deceive men so why the noise in the house
Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by Elpieda: 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2010
@Bobby Well if they properly do some research, they will know that there are risks involved with the tightening procedure including scarring, bleeding, nerve damage and infections, and its a very expensive procedure that takes up to 2 hours and costs about $6000, But trust me, obstructing the natural state of a woman's toto will lead to a disability, But hey, men never take time to study the female anatomy is most times they dont even know the difference,
Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by kaiosama(m): 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2010
chei! chineeeeeke. they don cause another puzzle for bobos.
Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by VALIDATOR: 5:17pm On Aug 05, 2010
r231:

yea rite

and what's that?

If you are not an eye witness,you need to tell us your source(s) of information.
Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by eyoniggar(m): 5:23pm On Aug 05, 2010
Will blood flow after popping the re-constructed hymen?
Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by r231(m): 5:44pm On Aug 05, 2010
VALIDATOR:

If you are not an eye witness,you need to tell us your source(s) of information.

grin grin grin grin grin

so you are an eye witness to everything you see in the newspaper.

its information thats worth sharing so whats wrong in that
Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by VALIDATOR: 5:46pm On Aug 05, 2010
^^^
Seems you didn't get my point.No problem.Ride on.
Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by papabaks(m): 5:49pm On Aug 05, 2010
This is absurd grin
Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2010
btlasisi:

Women!!!!!!!. I wonder why some of our sisters will willingly like to live a false life.

Artificial Hair, artificial face (with a lot of pancake), artificial complexion (toning), artificial lips (lip stick-ed), artificial voice (faking sweet voice), artificial bosoms (plastic and iron bra), artificial eyes (contact lens), artificial!!!!!!!!!!! now artificial hymen, when are we going to live in a real world and stop being fake.

I rest my pen.

Oga Lasisi u don see wetin chiks dey do us,  But anyway, By now I dont see any thing special in Virginity, Na men dey cause all these, after u don disvirgin 3 or 4 girl u still dey fine one to marry,

But Ladies Dont do it Cos i will Catch u ooo, I am sure the artificial no go BLEED, heeeeeehaaaaaa
Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by chamotex(m): 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2010
I still got mine intact
Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by Ultrame(m): 6:34pm On Aug 05, 2010
chamotex:

I still got mine intact
^^^^
Yeeah right! After how many children?

@Topic:
Breaking up just got harder man. Imagine this situation:
Innocent Bobo: I'm tired of this relationship. It's time we start dating other people.
Kpekus-reconstucting babe: Ehen, After removing my fake   vvirginity you now want to date other people abi?, Abeg pay me my surgery money! ROFLMAO
Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by kokoye(m): 6:41pm On Aug 05, 2010

Virginity is not only physical but spiritual. Once you've had full penetrative sex, thats it! You lost your virginity forever. Any such suggeries is a deceit for yourself and your partner. It may not even be motivated by anything else except carnal pleasure.

is that not the idea

what else is new?
Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by yme1(f): 7:41pm On Aug 05, 2010
all this fake fake things self cheesy
Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by xlfemzy(m): 8:54pm On Aug 05, 2010
Nawa oooo,first na cream dey produce 4 tighting deir virgina,now na hymen replacement.wetin we no go c.
Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by xlfemzy(m): 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2010
Nawa oooo,first na cream dey produce 4 tighting deir virgina,now na hymen replacement.wetin we no go c.
Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by Moyola(f): 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2010
Na today! 'taz bn on 4 ages now!
Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by PHIPEX(m): 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2010
A certain law I know that applies to all religion and cultures remains that whatever a man/woman sows that he/she will reap, if they like let them repair and renovate it ten times, am sure to find the original as a wife. they can only deceive their likes, case closed!!
Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by monopolist: 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2010
by their fruits we shall know them not by their hymen
Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by Fiscabally(m): 10:38pm On Aug 05, 2010
Only lukin 4 future baby mama,phuck as much as i like,I care?
Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by monopolist: 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2010
YOU HAVE TO BE SPIRITUALLY SENSITIVE AND CATCH SPIRITUAL SIGNALS WELL FOR YOU TO BE ABLE TO CHOOSE AND MARRY A VIRGIN NOW THAT RE-PACKAGING AND RE-BRANDING OF VAGINA IS CONFUSING THE QUALITY CONTENT SEARCHERS
Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by InesQor(m): 11:44pm On Aug 05, 2010
LMAO! Hymenoplasty? Them dey press reset button! grin grin grin
Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by Nuriel22: 6:26am On Aug 06, 2010
Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by fonfon: 6:32am On Aug 06, 2010
lols
Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by AndyO1: 10:23am On Aug 06, 2010
Well, this world is becoming strange eachday pressures from religion and culture is making people do things which is not normal and in the end it brings killings and health issues i really hope all this will stop.
Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by v3: 11:26am On Aug 06, 2010
I don't get it
Why would ANYONE in her right frame of mind want to re-construct/replace/stitch-up her hymen?
What happens to the looseness of her vagina?

The things ladies subject themselves too, all in the name of the 'perfect' body. SMH sad
Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by stonecold2(m): 11:36am On Aug 06, 2010
god have mercy,is that true?
Re: More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations by haboosa(m): 2:53pm On Aug 06, 2010
wonders shall never end :d

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1 Million HIV-Positive People In Benue – govt / Desist From Using Ordinary Water For Hand-washing After Defecation – Unicef Warn / Man Commits Suicide In Kano Over Ex-wife’s Remarriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.