Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin (36177 Views)

Photos From Atiku's 2019 Campaign In Owerri, Imo State / Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Jigawa State / Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by Mccullum: 3:34pm On Dec 05, 2018
By when Buhari declared winner Atiku and his associates will realize their efforts is in vain to return and suck national treasures again...

Sai Buhari in uncountable times and tell them to come back again in 2023.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by GavelSlam: 3:34pm On Dec 05, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
you know that you are lying my brother
Your memes wouldn't save you and PDP in February.

3 Likes

Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
Stalwert:

oga has gbawe finally paid you?

1 Like

Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by kumakunta: 3:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
GoldChest:
Nigeria will be great again

Thank you PDP for coming to the rescue.
Nigerians have really suffered in the hands of APC
Did you just say rescue ? Lol people can be funny .
Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by PropertyCentral: 3:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
Ok
Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
GavelSlam:

Your memes wouldn't save you and PDP in February.
You know APC can't win except they rig
Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by Yomboy4ever(m): 3:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
Chai see crowd dis one too much oo APC in trouble.
Before Saraki and 14 other comedians in the Senate left APC, the party won all elections. After they left, they still won even in Kwara.

So of what use was Saraki and his Comedy Group?

No more Saraki in Kwara

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by GavelSlam: 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

The way you guys refer to rigging, it appears you are preparing for your inevitable loss.

It's funny how someone like you, upon all what you've written in the past about Atiku would today be campaigning for him.

Your offsprings would definitely have an opinion of you in time to come and it would not be respectful.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by id911(m): 3:41pm On Dec 05, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Hahaha a whole saraki and Atiku met empty streets in kwara as they drove through. No cheering nothing from anyone.

Then their final arrival was greeted by a very scanty dancing group. grin

Kwarans will disgrace saraki oo

You always the first to jump to comment negatively on PDP thread, you will be shocked next year

1 Like

Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by PHILipu1(m): 3:41pm On Dec 05, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

#NeverAgain
We say No to a fugitive

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by Calers: 3:42pm On Dec 05, 2018
This place not like 2015 crowd .I kno d venue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by id911(m): 3:44pm On Dec 05, 2018
GoldChest:
Nigeria will be great again

Thank you PDP for coming to the rescue.
Nigerians have really suffered in the hands of APC

They have seen the fraudulent change APC promised which has made their lives worse. Nigerians are wiser now
Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by Buterflyle0: 3:44pm On Dec 05, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

tonye the roamer you and I know the master riggers are PDP.

By the way let me leave you with this adage.

Dem say masquerade wey first dance na im dey turn spectator later. grin

Atiku is going nowhere.

You stood with Makarfi and he lost
You stood with Emmanuel Udom and right now all political big wigs have dumped him in AKS
You are also standing with Atiku and you and I know Atiku is gong nowhere.

Your spiritual Aura in politics is dismal boy. Get a plan B before politics leads you to depression from your back to back failures

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by Buterflyle0: 3:45pm On Dec 05, 2018
id911:

You always the first to jump to comment negatively on PDP thread, you will be shocked next year

Yes I will be shocked same way I was shocked at your 11-2 defeat since 2015

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by Lumig: 3:46pm On Dec 05, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Let's Get Nigeria Working Again
... Has Nigeria ever worked at any period of our nationhood?

1 Like

Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:46pm On Dec 05, 2018
PHILipu1:

We say No to a fugitive
Stay Good

Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2018
Lumig:
Let's just get it work again first my brother
Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by InaNla(f): 3:48pm On Dec 05, 2018
Buterflyle0:

[s]tonye the roamer you and I know the master riggers are PDP.

By the way let me leave you with this adage.

Dem say masquerade wey first dance na im dey turn spectator later. grin

Atiku is going nowhere.

You stood with Makarfi and he lost
You stood with Emmanuel Udom and right now all political big wigs have dumped him in AKS
You are also standing with Atiku and you and I know Atiku is gong nowhere.

Your spiritual Aura in politics is dismal boy. Get a plan B before politics leads you to depression from your back to back failures[/s]

Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by dante0147: 3:48pm On Dec 05, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Hahaha a whole saraki and Atiku met empty streets in kwara as they drove through. No cheering nothing from anyone.

Then their final arrival was greeted by a very scanty dancing group. grin

Kwarans will disgrace saraki oo

Common today is a working day ypu dont expect people to be on the road... wait till they get to the venue which they have
Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by Calers: 3:48pm On Dec 05, 2018
Kwara Atiku 45% Buhari 55%.kwara is my state.

4 Likes

Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by Calers: 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2018
The venue not full like 2015.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by Cajal(m): 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2018
Atikuliars

1 Like

Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by PHILipu1(m): 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Stay Good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2018
Compare buhari 2015 and atiku campaigns in ilorin (both were organised by Saraki)
It's time for payback, bye bye saraki

Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by zlantanfan: 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Let's Get Nigeria Working Again
you have been spamming this forum with same pathetic one angle picture which shows paid people wearing branded tops.

Why don't you show us the full venue and empty seats, I believe this is the same NC you guys allocated to atiku

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by id911(m): 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2018
Lumig:

Nigeria is going to work bro...
Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by TIDDOLL(m): 3:54pm On Dec 05, 2018
Honestly...
If Atiku's campaign will continue like this.

I dont see him winning anything undecided
Well, other than second place undecided
With what i just watched!

just see Buhari come to Kwara and see the crowd his presidential ass will attract.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by omonaijiria: 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2018
GavelSlam:
Kwara would never vote anything associated with Bukola Saraki again.

The nonchalance of the common people was noticeable on the streets of Ilorin .

Buhari has Kwara without a doubt.

Lie Mohammed must be your father
Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by GavelSlam: 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2018
omonaijiria:

Lie Mohammed must be your father

Ask your mom.

2 Likes

Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by Jimraz4: 4:06pm On Dec 05, 2018
Yeye dey smell. Common crowd they cant even rent. If they loose now they will say its Rigging. Mtcheeeew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by Buterflyle0: 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Stay Good

Tonye this supposed crowd represents 6 states in the NC....pathetic!!

Compare this supposed crowd with the crowd pulled by Just Ajulo opin from Omu Aran from 4 local governments in kwara .

PMB and APC owns Kwara this time

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by omonaijiria: 4:13pm On Dec 05, 2018
zlantanfan:
you have been spamming this forum with same pathetic one angle picture which shows paid people wearing branded tops.

Why don't you show us the full venue and empty seats, I believe this is the same NC you guys allocated to atiku

#LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain

But for this afternoon take this Buredi bugan

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Northerners Celebrating Buhari's Victory In A Truck, In A Terrifying Way / APC Pegs 2023 Presidential Nomination Form At ₦100m, Announce Primaries Date / Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.