Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin (36175 Views)

Photos From Atiku's 2019 Campaign In Owerri, Imo State / Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Jigawa State / Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by omonaijiria: 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Tonye this supposed crowd represents 6 states in the NC....pathetic!!

Compare this supposed crowd with the crowd pulled by Just Ajulo opin from Omu Aran from 4 local governments in kwara .

PMB and APC owns Kwara this time

Continue to decieve yourself

By the way have you taken your Buredi bugan today

Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by Buterflyle0: 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2018
omonaijiria:

Continue to decieve yourself

By the way have you taken your Buredi bugan today

Deceit has been the meal of PDP since 2015 but reality cometh in FEBUHARI

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by omonaijiria: 4:21pm On Dec 05, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Deceipt has been the meal of PDP since 2015 but reality cometh in FEBUHARI

#Back2Daura to the

Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by Walehelt(m): 4:29pm On Dec 05, 2018
GavelSlam:
Kwara would never vote anything associated with Bukola Saraki again.

The nonchalance of the common people was noticeable on the streets of Ilorin .

Buhari has Kwara without a doubt.

day dreamer

Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by Newznow: 4:38pm On Dec 05, 2018
Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by lexy2014: 4:51pm On Dec 05, 2018
babamadiba:
Where is fayose? I honestly thought fayose owned PDP o. The way he carried this opposition thing on his head like say tomorrow no dey. Now, he has been ignored and abandoned like no man business. Politics is truly a dirty game.
I hear he had an accident

1 Like

Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by jojoki: 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2018
Sending Baba back to Daura is a task that must be done. #letmakenaijaworkagain.
Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by Denikayan: 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2018
GoldChest:
Nigeria will be great again

Thank you PDP for coming to the rescue.
Nigerians have really suffered in the hands of APC

You have suffered in the administration of APC

Stop using "We"
Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by babamadiba(m): 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2018
lexy2014:

eyaaaa! I wish him quick recovery.
Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by Denikayan: 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2018
jojoki:

Stop dreaming. You will will be sent back to your village.

Alaba international store boy
Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by jojoki: 5:20pm On Dec 05, 2018
Denikayan:

Can't blame you little boy when you share internet space with your father's mate because of free data some network gives out. What the see seating down little clown like you won't see it climbing a pool. I.diot
Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by jojoki: 5:21pm On Dec 05, 2018
Denikayan:

Can't blame you little boy when you share internet space with your father's mate because of free data some network gives out. What the see seating down little clown like you won't see it climbing a pool. I.diot
Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by Denikayan: 5:22pm On Dec 05, 2018
jojoki:

You going back to the village come 2019 and that's final
Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 05, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
#NeverAgain
prosperity would judge you hypocrite
Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2018
GavelSlam:

The way you guys refer to rigging, it appears you are preparing for your inevitable loss.

It's funny how someone like you, upon all what you've written in the past about Atiku would today be campaigning for him.

Your offsprings would definitely have an opinion of you in time to come and it would not be respectful.
you know the worst about the guy, his youthful age is not beneficial to him not to talk of the society at large

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by famology(m): 5:30pm On Dec 05, 2018
yemaldo:
Compare buhari 2015 and atiku campaigns in ilorin (both were organised by Saraki)
It's time for payback, bye bye saraki

Pdp already lost this one before it all began.This is supposed to be north central flag off,not even kwara.I looked at the rally for northwest held in sokoto yesterday and this one held for north central in kwara,I'm convinced of a complete routing of pdp next year.Just check out what Akpabio pulled in just Akwa ibom alone.

1 Like

Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by PHILipu1(m): 5:33pm On Dec 05, 2018
lexy2014:

Fayose is looking for excuse not to attend Atiku campaign in south west.

You guys really think that Woke and Fayose and happy?
They are waiting for the right time when it will be too late and they will hit Atiku
Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by sixteensix: 5:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
GoldChest:
Nigeria will be great again

Thank you PDP for coming to the rescue.
Nigerians have really suffered in the hands of APC
really....PDP to rescue Nigeria, u are very funny bro...when the their presidential candidate is planning to sell NNPC after him and his former superior Obj sell out NEPA n NITEL without any tangible reason and result. mean while they spent 16yrs in power no single capital projects executed by them...No more PDP in this country

Move Ahead to the "The Next Level" bro join the transformation leadership train

1 Like

Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by famology(m): 5:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
With what I've seen yesterday in sokoto (northwest rally) and kwara (north central rally),if you truly love pdp/Atiku ,you should be seriously worried. No sentiments!

1 Like

Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by OmoManU: 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
you know that you are lying my brother
Oga are you not supposed to hide your face for one. I remembered you bringing up the idea of selling makarfi here on nairaland beating your chest but today nko where is he, the same thing awaits Atiku too.

1 Like

Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by sixteensix: 5:47pm On Dec 05, 2018
jojoki:
stop fooling urself bro.... by the grace of God PMB till 2023...like my dear broda said STOP using "WE" refer to only ursef.

we believe in TRANSPARENCY
we believe in INTEGRITY
we believe in TRANSFORMATION
DTS why
we are MOVING AHEAD TO THE NEXT LEVEL.

1 Like

Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by kelly72: 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Hahaha a whole saraki and Atiku met empty streets in kwara as they drove through. No cheering nothing from anyone.

Then their final arrival was greeted by a very scanty dancing group. grin

Kwarans will disgrace saraki oo

Yes everybody was at the campaign ground waiting for them
Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by GetCofOProperty: 6:57pm On Dec 05, 2018
PHILipu1:

Fayose is looking for excuse not to attend Atiku campaign in south west.

You guys really think that Woke and Fayose and happy?
They are waiting for the right time when it will be too late and they will hit Atiku
Do You Know There Are Good Locations (100% Dry) where you can acquire your landed property in Ibeju-Lekki? Yes, You acquire with peace of mind. Ibeju-Lekki is after Ajah It's all about buying rightly through professional Realtors who know where best to buy fitting your budget. Many of them even appreciate very fast up to 100% value appreciation between 12 and 18 months. Now compare that with putting that same value even on fixed account in a bank, the highest you can get is 15% annual interest. If you know, you know. One thing you should note is that Landed properties NEVER depreciates, it'll always appreciate and the %appreciation all depends on which location you're buying. Also homes/apartments/houses and lands are available on sale in great locations (any location you may request).

If interested In Our Property Services, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us...Free Consulting& Advisory Services Available. Visit Our Island Office on Kilometre 38, Lekki-Epe Expressway (Fatgbems Filling Station) Awoyaya, by MayFair Garden. Acquire Good Lands & Properties/Houses In Locations of Your Choice With Peace of Mind And Also Fitting Your Budget. Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771.
Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by Buterflyle0: 6:59pm On Dec 05, 2018
kelly72:

Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by Buterflyle0: 6:59pm On Dec 05, 2018
kelly72:

Lmao typhoid is real.

I didn't know that the entire illorin could fit into that campaign space
Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by blacknp(m): 7:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
InaNla:
Buhari is a FAILURE
How do you know and under whose authority do you speak?,you must be speaking from a reflection of your failed existence?
Re: Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin by blacknp(m): 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Lmao typhoid is real.

I didn't know that the entire illorin could fit into that campaign space
sokoto then Kwara State 1 & 2 for atiku’s campaign?trust saraki and APC defectors I knew they will be the first to put their hands in the cookie jar,they have gone to share atiku’s money with their rented audience before the purse runs low. 419ers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG / Hotdogs And Bread With Buhari And Osinbajo Inscribed On It Go Viral / Northerners Celebrating Buhari's Victory In A Truck, In A Terrifying Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.