Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared (44072 Views)

Is The Ordination Of Tinubu's Wife Scripturally Right? / Obi-Mbaka Saga: Adoration Ministries Suspend All Programmes / JESUS Christ Is GOD Scripturally Explained. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by zoba88: 4:57pm On Dec 05, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCsOPEDmoAc

After Father Mbaka's outburst with Peter Obi last week, people were expecting that he will be scared.
However, Father Mbaka seems undisturbed. While speaking today at Wednesday's 'E No Dey Programme', he said he is scripturally right and not cowed.

According to him,Sunday's programme was a bazaar programme where people are invited to support church project(done once a year). He said there is nothing to hide. He gave instances with biblical verses to back up his claim. He recalled how Ananias and his wife died in the bible while trying to be tricky with Peter after selling their land.

He said Peter Obi is his son and he has every right to tell him if he is stingy or not.

According to him,what he asked for in a bazaar was to support God's project not Mbaka's project.

He said no project there belongs to him but Catholic church.Speaking further,he said when you are anointed, you can talk to both the poor/politicians without fear.

He made it clear that anybody who is fighting him is fighting God.

Watch the video on the link above(he talked about the outburst from 59thminute or so of the video).I will share the 2nd part of the video tomorrow.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/again-mbaka-reacts-to-outburst-with.html

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by ogawisdom(m): 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2018
Hmmm

Nothing can justify your attack on our VP Peter obi

Peter obi simply doesn't want to make his donation public while you are forcing him to do so against his will too bad of you mbaka

250 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by nwabobo: 5:34pm On Dec 05, 2018
zoba88:

After Father Mbaka's outburst with Peter Obi last week,people were expecting that he will be scared.However,Father Mbaka seems undisturbed.While speaking today at Wednesday's 'E No Dey Programme',he said he is scripturally right and not cowed.According to him,Sunday's programme was a bazaar programme where people are invited to support church project(done once a year).He said there is nothing to hide.He gave instances with biblical verses to back up his claim.He recalled how Ananias and his wife died in the bible while trying to be tricky with Peter after selling their land.He said Peter Obi is his son and he has every right to tell him if he is stingy or not.According to him,what he asked for in a bazaar was to support God's project not Mbaka's project.He said no project there belongs to him but Catholic church.Speaking further,he said when you are anointed, you can talk to both the poor/politicians without fear.He made it clear that anybody who is fighting him is fighting God.

Watch the video on the link above(he talked about the outburst from 59thminute or so of the video).I will share the 2nd part of the video tomorrow.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/again-mbaka-reacts-to-outburst-with.html

Poor attempt at damage control.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by Evablizin(f): 6:26pm On Dec 05, 2018
Sir respect is reciprocal,stop justifying your poor action,nobody is fighting you,you're simply fighting yourself. Thanks.

168 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by 3millionia: 6:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
God is the greatest

Christain faithfuls can download gospel and inspiration gospel song non stop mix below
https://mixtapes.ng/Download-latest/gospel-worship-mixtapes/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by oluwatosink: 6:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
i fear all this catholic church...
Peter obi that will not even enter come 2019

#Osinbajobuhari2019

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by 46O1CE: 6:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
Peter obi is a bastard

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by seunlly(m): 6:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
grin
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
Tell MBAKA that he is SPIRITUALLY MAD

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by HigherEd: 6:36pm On Dec 05, 2018
Ok while it is ok to solicit for funds from members and well wishers alike, it is completely wrong to armtwist people to give such offerings.

As Hagins said, in the matters of finance(in the church) there is a thin line between the permissible and the objectionable.

Your role as a priest/pastor is to encourage people to give in line with sound scriptural backings and not mocking or denigrating a visitor for not making a pledge.

I advise every pastor to read Kenneth E. Hagin's Midas Touch: A biblical perspective to financial prosperity

29 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by maberry(m): 6:36pm On Dec 05, 2018
It is not him I am worried about, rather it is his members who will see nothing wrong with what he has done
Mbaka has clearly lost it

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
That's their main problem. Scripturaly right indeed. When done by pentecostal pastors, would it still be Scripturaly right?
It's time to throw away all Mbaka's CDs in my possession.

To carry my ọfọ, na im sure past.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by OzziOhinoyi(m): 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2018
Hmmn! OK.
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by kereman1: 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2018
Baka greatest mistake is involving himself wit d affairs of politics....
D man is fake.

17 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by thunder74(m): 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2018
He is both right and wrong. Who am I to judge?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by rozayx5(m): 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2018
Suspend the jobber

Gandollar was even there

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2018
Evablizin:
Sir respect is reciprocal,stop justifying your poor action,nobody is fighting you,you're simply fighting yourself. Thanks.
How is he fighting him Self
No clergy in of Today is Equal to Mbaka he doesn't fear Even Buratai will soon get his own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by BOOMnaija(m): 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2018
Why do nigerian pastors become so active on social media wen elections are approaching?

The hustle is indeed real...no be small thing.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by obataokenwa(m): 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2018
Rev Father Mbaka should not be joked with if Atiku really need to win the next election. He can be foolish in our own eyes but the blood that has flowed on his altar can never be ignored by God.
That man sacrificed enjoyment to serve God, even if he makes mistake or say nonsense, God will make it come to pass.
Peter Obi and Atiku should help Nigerians by going to that man to seek his blessings and pronouncements cos the dream I had about the forthcoming election is not a good one. If Buhari wins, Nigeria will be equivalent to Somalia.
Same dream I had and Goodluck lost...same dream I had Trump won.
That man has a kingmaker anointing and no amount of criticism will take it away as it was a gift from God. I beg Atiku and PDP to quickly go to him and seek the next step. I'm scared already Buhari remaining there

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by femi4: 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2018
Wrong Analogy! Donation should be voluntary, even Ananias and Sapphira weren't coerced or cajoled to give

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by seacoast(m): 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2018
Tell us another thing

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by AngelicBeing: 6:44pm On Dec 05, 2018
zoba88:

After Father Mbaka's outburst with Peter Obi last week, people were expecting that he will be scared.
However, Father Mbaka seems undisturbed. While speaking today at Wednesday's 'E No Dey Programme', he said he is scripturally right and not cowed.

According to him,Sunday's programme was a bazaar programme where people are invited to support church project(done once a year). He said there is nothing to hide. He gave instances with biblical verses to back up his claim. He recalled how Ananias and his wife died in the bible while trying to be tricky with Peter after selling their land.

He said Peter Obi is his son and he has every right to tell him if he is stingy or not.

According to him,what he asked for in a bazaar was to support God's project not Mbaka's project.

He said no project there belongs to him but Catholic church.Speaking further,he said when you are anointed, you can talk to both the poor/politicians without fear.

Trash angry

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by aku626(m): 6:44pm On Dec 05, 2018
I understand this isn’t professional journalism but use of English is very important. “SCARED”??
zoba88:

Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by originalKsp(m): 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2018
undecided
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by izzy4shizzy(m): 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2018
End time priest

What is your Deal with politics

God dey to merciful sef, people too the use him.name play

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by AngelicBeing: 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2018
obataokenwa:
Rev Father Mbaka should not be joked with if Atiku really need to win the next election. He can be foolish in our own eyes but the blood that has flowed on his altar can never be ignored by God.
That man sacrificed enjoyment to serve God, even if he makes mistake or say nonsense, God will make it come to pass.
Peter Obi and Atiku should help Nigerians by going to that man to seek his blessings and pronouncements cos the dream I had about the forthcoming election is not a good one. If Buhari wins, Nigeria will be equivalent to Somalia.
Same dream I had and Goodluck lost...same dream I had Trump won.
That man has a kingmaker anointing and no amount of criticism will take it away as it was a gift from God. I beg Atiku and PDP to quickly go to him and seek the next step. I'm scared already Buhari remaining there
Hian, what kind of nonsense is this sad

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess / Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos / ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.