Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared (44095 Views)

Is The Ordination Of Tinubu's Wife Scripturally Right? / Obi-Mbaka Saga: Adoration Ministries Suspend All Programmes / JESUS Christ Is GOD Scripturally Explained. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by dosage150(m): 10:17pm On Dec 05, 2018
obataokenwa:
Rev Father Mbaka should not be joked with if Atiku really need to win the next election. He can be foolish in our own eyes but the blood that has flowed on his altar can never be ignored by God.
That man sacrificed enjoyment to serve God, even if he makes mistake or say nonsense, God will make it come to pass.
Peter Obi and Atiku should help Nigerians by going to that man to seek his blessings and pronouncements cos the dream I had about the forthcoming election is not a good one. If Buhari wins, Nigeria will be equivalent to Somalia.
Same dream I had and Goodluck lost...same dream I had Trump won.
That man has a kingmaker anointing and no amount of criticism will take it away as it was a gift from God. I beg Atiku and PDP to quickly go to him and seek the next step. I'm scared already Buhari remaining there

Buffon

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 05, 2018
obataokenwa:
Rev Father Mbaka should not be joked with if Atiku really need to win the next election. He can be foolish in our own eyes but the blood that has flowed on his altar can never be ignored by God.
That man sacrificed enjoyment to serve God, even if he makes mistake or say nonsense, God will make it come to pass.
Peter Obi and Atiku should help Nigerians by going to that man to seek his blessings and pronouncements cos the dream I had about the forthcoming election is not a good one. If Buhari wins, Nigeria will be equivalent to Somalia.
That man has a kingmaker anointing and no amount of criticism will take it away as it was a gift from God. I beg Atiku and PDP to quickly go to him and seek the next step. I'm scared already Buhari remaining there

God bless you brother

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by gare(f): 10:41pm On Dec 05, 2018
zoba88:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCsOPEDmoAc

After Father Mbaka's outburst with Peter Obi last week, people were expecting that he will be scared.
However, Father Mbaka seems undisturbed. While speaking today at Wednesday's 'E No Dey Programme', he said he is scripturally right and not cowed.

According to him,Sunday's programme was a bazaar programme where people are invited to support church project(done once a year). He said there is nothing to hide. He gave instances with biblical verses to back up his claim. He recalled how Ananias and his wife died in the bible while trying to be tricky with Peter after selling their land.

He said Peter Obi is his son and he has every right to tell him if he is stingy or not.

According to him,what he asked for in a bazaar was to support God's project not Mbaka's project.

He said no project there belongs to him but Catholic church.Speaking further,he said when you are anointed, you can talk to both the poor/politicians without fear.

He made it clear that anybody who is fighting him is fighting God.

Watch the video on the link above(he talked about the outburst from 59thminute or so of the video).I will share the 2nd part of the video tomorrow.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/again-mbaka-reacts-to-outburst-with.html

“When you give … do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing” (Matthew 6:3). This saying epitomizes the mystery of Jesus’ sayings. What does Jesus really mean by this saying

“Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven” (Matthew 6:1 ESV
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by Shampoo77: 10:57pm On Dec 05, 2018
How will he be scared? He is a scam.
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by Chrisbeks: 11:05pm On Dec 05, 2018
obataokenwa:
Everything you wrote here is complete Trash
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by Chukzy44(m): 11:59pm On Dec 05, 2018
obataokenwa:

I'm not just getting you sir,there is still much to be done in the church as regards to kingdom work,politics is always a game of dirt,and no one ventures into it without been stained or tainted. irrespective of how you endulge yourself in it, Men who are called to do God's work should do so strictly and not meddle into politics.and about having an anointing,there are still 101 men of God out there who still have alot to say as per what the spirit is saying to them in the matters concerning the corridors of power yet refused not to cuz its not in their jurisdiction to....
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by obataokenwa(m): 12:04am On Dec 06, 2018
Chukzy44:

I'm not just getting you sir,there is still much to be. Done in the church as regards to kingdom work,politics is always a game of dirt,and no one ventures into it without been stained or tainted irrespective of how you endulge yourself in it, Men who are called to do God's work should do so strictly and not meddle into politics,anf about having an anointing,there are still 101 men of God out there who still have alot to say as per what the spirit is saying to them in the matters concerning the corridors of power yet refused not to cuz its not in their jurisdiction to....
I understand your point Sir. In this video he clarified that it was a bazaar program and strictly its meant to raise money and he also gave instances of why will someone come to a bazaar program when you dont want to participate in the fund raising as it connotes.
God dont disgrace His own
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by obataokenwa(m): 12:10am On Dec 06, 2018
gare:

“When you give … do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing” (Matthew 6:3). This saying epitomizes the mystery of Jesus’ sayings. What does Jesus really mean by this saying

“Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven” (Matthew 6:1 ESV

Mat 5:15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

Mat 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Rev Father Mbaka was raising money to build a house for God and its normal in Bazaar to raise funds publicly. He couldn't have honoured the invitation as he knows very well its about fund raising
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by obataokenwa(m): 12:14am On Dec 06, 2018
Jkyoung:

God bless you brother
Amen. Thanks. God will never disgrace His own. Rev Father Mbaka won't be abandoned by God to be ridiculed no matter what mistake he does.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by obataokenwa(m): 12:17am On Dec 06, 2018
Chrisbeks:

Everything you wrote here is complete Trash
1Co 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned.
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by obataokenwa(m): 12:18am On Dec 06, 2018
dosage150:

Buffon
Because I made my point. I feel sorry for your mentality and foresight in life.
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by obataokenwa(m): 12:19am On Dec 06, 2018
clemzo101:
sharap dere nwoke
The worst people on earth are those that dont have opinion on any matter but criticise those that made attempt.
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by obataokenwa(m): 12:21am On Dec 06, 2018
dracosith:

As from today, your name is Joseph grin
I detailed those dreams on my Facebook page but many criticised me. But I pray this one I had won't come to pass as there was option B to oust him but I won't say.
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by obataokenwa(m): 12:22am On Dec 06, 2018
Truthchiz:
Arrant nonsense!!!
I pity you. Man worshipper. In your eyes God seeks permission from mbaka.
God won't come down to show us His will but rather through His mouth piece. Just try make your point and counter me than resorting to petty talk. Thanks
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by obataokenwa(m): 12:24am On Dec 06, 2018
DrObum:

Oga, he has no anointing. He is simply making money for himself and the church and using people like you to position himself to collect these monies.
1Co 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned.
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by obataokenwa(m): 12:27am On Dec 06, 2018
einsteine:

You better dream of something that would change your life positively.
OK Sir. Atleast you read my comment. U noticed me bro
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by okekefabi(m): 12:38am On Dec 06, 2018
Rev Fr Mbaka don't even know the Scriptures he claimed he acted upon. What connection did Ananias case and Peter Obi's case has? Mbaka quoted wrongly.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by necoD: 12:50am On Dec 06, 2018
zoba88:

After Father Mbaka's outburst with Peter Obi last week, people were expecting that he will be scared.
However, Father Mbaka seems undisturbed. While speaking today at Wednesday's 'E No Dey Programme', he said he is scripturally right and not cowed.

According to him,Sunday's programme was a bazaar programme where people are invited to support church project(done once a year). He said there is nothing to hide. He gave instances with biblical verses to back up his claim. He recalled how Ananias and his wife died in the bible while trying to be tricky with Peter after selling their land.

He said Peter Obi is his son and he has every right to tell him if he is stingy or not.

According to him,what he asked for in a bazaar was to support God's project not Mbaka's project.

He said no project there belongs to him but Catholic church.Speaking further,he said when you are anointed, you can talk to both the poor/politicians without fear.

Watch the video on the link above(he talked about the outburst from 59thminute or so of the video).I will share the 2nd part of the video tomorrow.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/again-mbaka-reacts-to-outburst-with.html

What is wrong with you? Write exactly what he said and if you don’t understand Igbo, kindly employ someone that does. Don’t quote he out of context or add your own words.
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 06, 2018
zoba88:

Why did u post a 2 hours video?
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by gentleedu(m): 5:34am On Dec 06, 2018
signs of fake Prophet...
anointing water for sale...
prophesy for the highest bidder...
they are too proud....
they love the things of the world...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by gare(f): 5:42am On Dec 06, 2018
obataokenwa:
Mat 5:15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

Mat 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Rev Father Mbaka was raising money to build a house for God and its normal in Bazaar to raise funds publicly. He couldn't have honoured the invitation as he knows very well its about fund raising

But there was no wisdom in his utterances, it has nothing to do with talking to the poor or the rich, so from my point of view and yours Obi was not out o place to say he would make his donations privately, let's not over flog this issue Obi has done nothing wrong, but rather the man of God should be able to apply wisdom when addressing the issue

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by obataokenwa(m): 6:27am On Dec 06, 2018
gare:

But there was no wisdom in his utterances, it has nothing to do with talking to the poor or the rich, so from my point of view and yours Obi was not out o place to say he would make his donations privately, let's not over flog this issue Obi has done nothing wrong, but rather the man of God should be able to apply wisdom when addressing the issue
Let's know when the trial of our faith comes.
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by Chrisbeks: 7:22am On Dec 06, 2018
obataokenwa:

You're the one who is spiritually undiscerning. No man is infallible, only God is. Even Paul the great apostle said that if even he Paul turns around to start preaching a different gospel than that which they first received then let him (Paul) be cursed. So who is Mbaka that he should be mutilating the gospel of Christ and not be called out for it? Who the hell is Mbaka to be making merchandise of God's endorsements? Selling God's endorsements to the highest bidder? Uzodimma gave 20 million and he immediately confirmed him as next governor of Imo, the same he did for Ugwuanyi and Umahi but he turns round to say Atiku and Obi may not win because Obi wanted to make his donation in private, is this the character of Christ? Is this the gospel of the same Jesus who commended the widow's mite? Mbaka looks more like those Jesus had in mind when he said, "my house is meant to be a house of prayers but you have turned it into a den of thieves". Mbaka is blinded by greed. Him saying it was a bazaar is totally dishonest, is it today we started attending Bazaar? Do you force people to give during bazaar and go ahead to threaten them with God's anger if they refused to give openly while at the same time granting God's endorsements on whoever gave the highest? Even gandollar was there and he blessed him too. So God is not angry with Gandollar the criminal politician but he is angry with Obi for wanting to give in secret? The same God that said in his world that your left hand shouldn't know what your right hand is giving? The earlier you open your eyes and stop following men Sheepishly and know that God alone is infallible, the better for you. Even the man who you think most holy can deviate and embrace error. I can't even accord infallibility to the Pope talk less of Mbaka

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by Chrisbeks: 7:36am On Dec 06, 2018
obataokenwa:

So if it is normal in bazaar to raise money publicly, is it is also normal in bazaar to threaten those that want to do their own donation secretly? Is it also normal in bazaar to force people to give against their wish? Is it also normal to confer God's endorsement upon the political ambitions of those who donated highest at a bazaar? Stop defending blindly. So the only light we can shine before men before they see our good deeds and glorify God is to give money publicly? So a criminal can steal money and come and give huge sums publicly and God will prefer him to a man of integrity who chose to give privately? Stop blind worship of your fellow mere mortal. The word of God should be our standard and not the word of man. Mbaka is not greater than the word of God and He is nothing without God. I repeat, what Mbaka did that day was shameful and has nothing to do with God's word. That was pure unbridled greed on display

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by dosage150(m): 10:35am On Dec 06, 2018
obataokenwa:
Because I made my point. I feel sorry for your mentality and foresight in life.

Amam na ibu onye Igbo
Iberibe na enye gi nsogbu

Nkita rachara gi anya

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by Amaechi5(m): 10:53am On Dec 06, 2018
Na his wahala.

Meanwhile get the latest airtel data plan for android, iPhone and PC through here https://zpykiostech.com/airtel-data-plan-subscription-codes/
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by frank317: 11:21am On Dec 06, 2018
Everybody can justify their stupidity using the bible. Makes wonder if the bible is for stupid people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by DrObum(m): 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2018
obataokenwa:

So, to extort people na things of the spirit abi?

Africa sha!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by oluwatosink: 3:19pm On Sep 03, 2019
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos / Actor Playing Jesus On Easter Friday Lands Heavily On The Floor. / Powerful Herbalist And Ogboni Cult Ruler Gives His Life To Christ.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.