Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared (44090 Views)

Is The Ordination Of Tinubu's Wife Scripturally Right? / Obi-Mbaka Saga: Adoration Ministries Suspend All Programmes / JESUS Christ Is GOD Scripturally Explained. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by Viking007(m): 6:46pm On Dec 05, 2018
maberry:
It is not him I am worried about, rather it is his members who will see nothing wrong with what he has done
Mbaka has clearly lost it
He used to be a well respected priest. This is why religion and politics are better apart.
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by Seandisputed(m): 6:46pm On Dec 05, 2018
The reference of Ananias and Sapphira does not even correlate with his story

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by tete7000(m): 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2018
This priest is too lousy. Sadly he doesn't know.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by 46O1CE: 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

Same as your father
Peter obi is a bastard cheesy
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by Pharaoh9(m): 7:09pm On Dec 05, 2018
Father Mbaka is a bastard
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by Austinoiz(m): 7:10pm On Dec 05, 2018
kereman1:
Baka greatest mistake is involving himself wit d affairs of politics....
D man is fake.

Why can't he get involved in politics, isnt he a n electorate just like you?
Is he not a Nigerian?
What stops him from asking relevant questions same way same way you do?
Finally, get this, you can never separate the church from government.
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by bedspread: 7:10pm On Dec 05, 2018
[s]
46O1CE:
Peter obi is a bastard
[/s]
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by MENELIIK: 7:10pm On Dec 05, 2018
ogawisdom:
Hmmm

Nothing can justify your attack on our VP Peter obi

Peter obi simply doesn't want to make his donation public while you are forcing him to do so against his will too bad of you mbaka

Osu don't mind him. I wonder why he is attacking the Vice President of B*afraud
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by bigcasava1(m): 7:12pm On Dec 05, 2018
Mbaka go and apologise to peter obi now!
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by Denikayan: 7:13pm On Dec 05, 2018
Obi is stingy and a tribal bigot
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by correctguy101(m): 7:13pm On Dec 05, 2018
ogawisdom:
Hmmm

Nothing can justify your attack on our VP Peter obi

Peter obi simply doesn't want to make his donation public while you are forcing him to do so against his will too bad of you mbaka

He could be right for not accepting any sort of secret donation. He could also be very silly for not understanding that some people just decide to not share the amount they intend donating for reasons best known to them.

What's really idiotic is him threatening the political career (or any career at all) of his supposed donor.
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by udemzyudex(m): 7:17pm On Dec 05, 2018
Thunder fire that god you're serving, cos I believe we are not serving the same God. Scripturally right my foot.

All this cone men will quote the bible for their own good.
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by kumakunta: 7:17pm On Dec 05, 2018
EVILFOREST:
Tell MBAKA that he is SPIRITUALLY MAD
Including Oyedepo . They are both Mad
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by kumakunta: 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
maberry:
It is not him I am worried about, rather it is his members who will see nothing wrong with what he has done
Mbaka has clearly lost it
Same with Oyedepo. They both lost it .
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by Sicilyjoe: 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2018
fr mbaka tearing lazy ipob yoots apart since 1900, lol
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by TundeBricklayer: 7:21pm On Dec 05, 2018
46O1CE:

Peter obi is a bastard cheesy
So the word bastard dey pain you and you were busy calling a man old enough to be your father, someone's dad a bastard because of bitterness and hatred, why calling mods, don't do to one what you don't what others to do to you. Always use your common sense, stop being emotional because of politics, if you can't withstand politics look for kids websites where you can play with your mates

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by DrObum(m): 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2018
obataokenwa:
Rev Father Mbaka should not be joked with if Atiku really need to win the next election. He can be foolish in our own eyes but the blood that has flowed on his altar can never be ignored by God.
That man sacrificed enjoyment to serve God, even if he makes mistake or say nonsense, God will make it come to pass.
Peter Obi and Atiku should help Nigerians by going to that man to seek his blessings and pronouncements cos the dream I had about the forthcoming election is not a good one. If Buhari wins, Nigeria will be equivalent to Somalia.
Same dream I had and Goodluck lost...same dream I had Trump won.
That man has a kingmaker anointing and no amount of criticism will take it away as it was a gift from God. I beg Atiku and PDP to quickly go to him and seek the next step. I'm scared already Buhari remaining there
Oga, he has no anointing. He is simply making money for himself and the church and using people like you to position himself to collect these monies.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by smatt1711: 7:24pm On Dec 05, 2018
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by Funkeshuga(m): 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2018
obataokenwa:
Rev Father Mbaka should not be joked with if Atiku really need to win the next election. He can be foolish in our own eyes but the blood that has flowed on his altar can never be ignored by God.
That man sacrificed enjoyment to serve God, even if he makes mistake or say nonsense, God will make it come to pass.
Peter Obi and Atiku should help Nigerians by going to that man to seek his blessings and pronouncements cos the dream I had about the forthcoming election is not a good one. If Buhari wins, Nigeria will be equivalent to Somalia.
That man has a kingmaker anointing and no amount of criticism will take it away as it was a gift from God. I beg Atiku and PDP to quickly go to him and seek the next step. I'm scared already Buhari remaining there

you should dream about biafra why bother about the zoo the biafra should be your uppermost dream

Buhari remain till 2023 and we aren't returning back to Babylon again. it's your Biafra that will turn to Somalia not my Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by brodalokie: 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2018
Why did Jesus said call no man father?
Even though Paul claimed to birth children unto God through the testimony of Jesus, he always said he was a servant of God and man.
Is it right to call any man father within the confines of Christianity?
Now we have Reverend father, then a little deeper we get a Royal father, now politicians have capped it by giving theirselves as a godfather, even though they deny our parents the right to own children reffering them as state property and the parents and gaurdians.
I wouldn't be bothered if it were in the movies but in reality. What do you think about calling a man Father or God?
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by 46O1CE: 7:29pm On Dec 05, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

[s]So the word bastard dey pain you and you were busy calling a man old enough to be your father, someone's dad a bastard because of bitterness and hatred, why calling mods, don't do to one what you don't what others to do to you. Always use your common sense, stop being emotional because of politics, if you can't withstand politics look for kids websites where you can play with your mates[/s]
The Buhari you call all sort of stupid names every now and then is not old enough to be your father . Right ?
Lmao . Peter obi .old enough to be my own father ? Laugh wan kill me sha .
Peter obi is a bastard.
He is an idiot and a foolish son of a bitch . cheesy
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by einsteine(m): 7:29pm On Dec 05, 2018
obataokenwa:

You better dream of something that would change your life positively.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by 46O1CE: 7:33pm On Dec 05, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

So the word bastard dey pain you and you were busy calling a man old enough to be your father, someone's dad a bastard because of bitterness and hatred, why calling mods, don't do to one what you don't what others to do to you. Always use your common sense, stop being emotional because of politics, if you can't withstand politics look for kids websites where you can play with your mates
Lmao . So you were banned and you have quickly switched to your alternate moniker .lmao
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by AHCB: 7:36pm On Dec 05, 2018
Nonsense! Is today the era of Ananias and co? Tsssk.
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by fredylee: 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
Fr Mbaka asides embarrassing Peter Obi rubbished Ganduje when he told him publicly that his donation was not more than what others had so far donated. Ingratitude.
Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by AkpaMgbor(m): 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2018
If you intend to become a politician in the future learn from Peter obi..learn the art of discretion..Peter obi knew that this is an election period and anything he says in public will be used and misused against him..if he mentioned an amount his detractors will spin it to say that he is donating looted state funds..that was what mbaka wanted to push him into but the man refused to bulge..a lot is at stake for him(obi) at the moment..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) / TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman / Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.