Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,053 members, 7,828,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Please Guys Confirm With Me If This Is A Scam. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Guys Confirm With Me If This Is A Scam. (4121 Views)

I Got This Mail From A Lady Here Please Guys Help Her / Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex / Please Guys Give Me Address Of Ashawo Joint Or Hotel In Kano, I Am New!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Guys Confirm With Me If This Is A Scam. by Stevecyes(m): 12:46am On Dec 06, 2018
There's this white lady that sought my friendship request on Facebook which I accepted, immediately I accepted it, she began chatting with...
Said that she would love us to do Webcam chat with my laptop which I replied that I can't chat on webcam cos my system is having issue with video call...
Immediately, she said she will send me a laptop.....
Immediately, asked me of my details which was my number, address and my name.....
I gave her my phone number that wasn't connected to my banks account, then gave her an address that wasn't really my address.
Yesterday she sent me an apple laptop and an iPhone picture on my Facebook chat that she has wellbilled it to my country.
She said that i will receive the package on Thursday been 6th December 2018. She said that someone will call me that day for me to claim it....
So friends please I am asking if it for real or she's an imposter (a scammer) so I will know how I will relate them them when they calls later today...
Here's a screen shot of some of our important chats.

Re: Please Guys Confirm With Me If This Is A Scam. by Sirmuel1(m): 12:52am On Dec 06, 2018
Only greedy people fall for scams. Just ignore whoever it is. That stuff is fake!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Guys Confirm With Me If This Is A Scam. by PointZerom: 1:03am On Dec 06, 2018
If they call you to come and pick it, don't go alone. Beware of arrest if you had been a bad guy.

If you know you know.

3 Likes

Re: Please Guys Confirm With Me If This Is A Scam. by yungEX(m): 1:23am On Dec 06, 2018
Scam. Which company again. It's not so hard to send things from overseas, all this things na format. The so called company will call u nd tell u to pay for the goods

1 Like

Re: Please Guys Confirm With Me If This Is A Scam. by sandraade(f): 1:45am On Dec 06, 2018
My friend lost 40k for exactly same scam format...they will call you on the said date and tell you they are in Abuja. If ur address is in Abuja, they own will be lagos...then start to ask you to pay certain amount, so they can release it and waybill it to u...BEWARE

7 Likes

Re: Please Guys Confirm With Me If This Is A Scam. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:48am On Dec 06, 2018
Lol nothing good comes easily...

Well anytime I see a message that starts with "Am" I know it is one broke yahoo guy.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Guys Confirm With Me If This Is A Scam. by tolurx(m): 1:49am On Dec 06, 2018
People still fall for this? There is no white lady

7 Likes

Re: Please Guys Confirm With Me If This Is A Scam. by Stevecyes(m): 1:56am On Dec 06, 2018
sandraade:
My friend lost 40k for exactly same scam format...they will call you on the said date and tell you they are in Abuja. If ur address is in Abuja, they own will be lagos...then start to ask you to pay certain amount, so they can release it and waybill it to u...BEWARE

Thanks for that pivotal information. ..
And thanks all you guys that shaded a meaningful contribution. I am indebted to u all for every contribution
Re: Please Guys Confirm With Me If This Is A Scam. by mokaflex(m): 2:30am On Dec 06, 2018
Me right now, laughing at you OP

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Guys Confirm With Me If This Is A Scam. by mrjaydee(m): 2:40am On Dec 06, 2018
See mugu... grin you self wan collect laptop and iPhone..I laugh in Chinese

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Guys Confirm With Me If This Is A Scam. by eleko1: 3:06am On Dec 06, 2018
wink cheesy cool shocked wink grin old format scam.Ur fellow jew brethren dey behind this.The person chatting with u probably dey okokomaiko/Ajegunle dey laugh @ u.Wake up

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys Confirm With Me If This Is A Scam. by linearity: 3:30am On Dec 06, 2018
If the ‘iPhone’ was to surprise you, why is she ruining the surprise by telling you?

Bros, na your brother dem dey use your head so.

7 Likes

Re: Please Guys Confirm With Me If This Is A Scam. by dingbang(m): 5:29am On Dec 06, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Please Guys Confirm With Me If This Is A Scam. by ruggedtimi(m): 5:57am On Dec 06, 2018
simply a scam..nothing like RM logistics. That's not a lady texting you.

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys Confirm With Me If This Is A Scam. by Fidelismaria: 7:17am On Dec 06, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:

We anytime I notice a message that starts with "Am" I know it is one broke yahoo guy.

Correct

You sabi

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys Confirm With Me If This Is A Scam. by dayleke: 7:43am On Dec 06, 2018
Lol

Xmas present noni....
Re: Please Guys Confirm With Me If This Is A Scam. by habsydiamond(m): 7:46am On Dec 06, 2018
Probability of it being a scam is 99.9% ....just saying thou grin grin grin
Re: Please Guys Confirm With Me If This Is A Scam. by Trizyd(m): 7:53am On Dec 06, 2018
It's a scam.. You definitely gonna hear a different strory on the said Thursday which is definitely gonna draw money from you. Be wise
Re: Please Guys Confirm With Me If This Is A Scam. by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 06, 2018
Oga na 100 %/scam. You might even receive a tracking number that will show item seized or exception status. Na there your billing start. Say shipping seize goods you go start to they pay till you tire. Did dey say dey hide some small money inside? If dey did na DAT one them go use bill you that the money is seized and all.
Re: Please Guys Confirm With Me If This Is A Scam. by Uglymugg: 7:57am On Dec 06, 2018
Why would anyone send a stranger a picture of themselves with their baby?

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys Confirm With Me If This Is A Scam. by Oreofepeters: 8:01am On Dec 06, 2018
This old format no dey work again.

Na your fellow country men scam you, beware Na pure scam.
Re: Please Guys Confirm With Me If This Is A Scam. by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 06, 2018
Stevecyes:
There's this white lady that sought my friendship request on Facebook which I accepted, immediately I accepted it, she began chatting with...
Said that she would love us to do Webcam chat with my laptop which I replied that I can't chat on webcam cos my system is having issue with video call...
Immediately, she said she will send me a laptop.....
Immediately, asked me of my details which was my number, address and my name.....
I gave her my phone number that wasn't connected to my banks account, then gave her an address that wasn't really my address.
Yesterday she sent me an apple laptop and an iPhone picture on my Facebook chat that she has wellbilled it to my country.
She said that i will receive the package on Thursday been 6th December 2018. She said that someone will call me that day for me to claim it....
So friends please I am asking if it for real or she's an imposter (a scammer) so I will know how I will relate them them when they calls later today...
Here's a screen shot of some of our important chats.
it's a scam run for your life.but you see you wan take iPhone and laptop from complete stranger hand undecided
Re: Please Guys Confirm With Me If This Is A Scam. by samysmoothfresh: 8:44am On Dec 06, 2018
Only the "Am" don confam say na scam!!

Sometimes i dey wonder if these scammers dey use charm cos them dey mostly target people wey go fall for the scam i.e greedy people or people wey get one problem or the other wey dem (the scammers) fit exploit.

Eg, op get laptop problem, and the oga con use the problem take draw am take.

Meanwhile op say: "hi to her too".............."he's cute"

e just confuse ontop the baby sex.

5 Likes

Re: Please Guys Confirm With Me If This Is A Scam. by ItzChinnex(m): 9:59am On Dec 06, 2018
Hahaha.. We done do this one pass tey tey. People no they fall for this kind scam again na, OP you should know this is a cheap scam na.
Re: Please Guys Confirm With Me If This Is A Scam. by SilentBang(m): 11:04am On Dec 06, 2018
There are alot of grammatical blunders in that chat, where did she say she is from again? ? lol

Op update us when they call you back and start demanding for some payments.

This is SCAM 101, the basic/beginners practice lol not hard to decipher.
Re: Please Guys Confirm With Me If This Is A Scam. by Nasri100(m): 11:07am On Dec 06, 2018
White people surely know the difference between Am & I'm

1 Like

Re: Please Guys Confirm With Me If This Is A Scam. by eezeribe(m): 11:14am On Dec 06, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:

We anytime I notice a message that starts with "Am" I know it is one broke yahoo guy.
Exactly, someone who knows British English and lives in London wouldn't type such blunder...

3 Likes

Re: Please Guys Confirm With Me If This Is A Scam. by emelda86(f): 1:03pm On Dec 06, 2018
Yahoo Yahoo boys at work.
Re: Please Guys Confirm With Me If This Is A Scam. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 06, 2018
scammer paradise.las las dem go start to dey demand for cash.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

2day Is My Beautiful Sister Birthday!! Beautiful Photos Of Her / I Am Fooled Again / Boy Ask For 35k See What His Nonsense Friend Sent PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.