Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Some Girls shaa. (Pics Added) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls shaa. (Pics Added) (2179 Views)

Body Reshaping, Butty Enlargement, Some Ladies Shaa No Wan Collect / Men's Pennies Can't Keep Secrets Shaa / Mr. Shaa Buys A Sex Doll, Names It 'Tontoh' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Girls shaa. (Pics Added) by Escabado: 9:11am On Dec 06, 2018
This issue of smelling Puxxy is becoming alarming . You see a beautiful girl with a heavy make up ,neat jeans and fine top but if she remove her pant the odour that will come out will be smelling like decayed and dead fish, that's why I don't finger any girl o. To be sincere these girls don't Know that smelling pussy is the worst thing a man hates in a woman. Girls hold your Ears let me advice you . Always use Dettol lequid to wash your pusxsy. I know one girl that washes her own with Dettol and whenever I fvk her I always ask for more .as a matter of fact she is the only girl i have fvk for Good 1 year now. I can afford any woman i want but Because of these smelling pusxsy fish odour I'm Afraid.

Guys add your experience on these fine girls with dead fish smelling pusxsy

Re: Some Girls shaa. (Pics Added) by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 06, 2018
This is what joblessness and idleness can cause.
Dude try to be productive and engage your time wisely
These kinds of thoughts are of no good return

4 Likes

Re: Some Girls shaa. (Pics Added) by samysmoothfresh: 9:27am On Dec 06, 2018
I only came for the pictures.

You jobless bastard, where are the pictures?

1 Like

Re: Some Girls shaa. (Pics Added) by Escabado: 10:24am On Dec 06, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
I only came for the pictures.

You jobless bastard, where are the pictures?

Just imagine a born throw way like you . Child of the gutter . Mumu
Re: Some Girls shaa. (Pics Added) by Escabado: 10:25am On Dec 06, 2018
Mafizo:
This is what joblessness and idleness can cause.
Dude try to be productive and engage your time wisely
These kinds of thoughts are of no good return

I can employ you and your Entire Family .
Re: Some Girls shaa. (Pics Added) by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 06, 2018
Escabado:
I can employ you and your Entire Family .
shut up your mouth

1 Like

Re: Some Girls shaa. (Pics Added) by samysmoothfresh: 11:18am On Dec 06, 2018
Escabado:

Just imagine a born throw way like you . Child of the gutter . Mumu

e pain am die o!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Baby Mama Sounds Totally Different Each Time I Credit Her Account / Bbnaija: Watch The Moment Tacha Show Her Nude On Tv (watch Video) / FG Makes Clarification For Another Lockdown From Next Month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.