Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube (39894 Views)

Rema's Calm Down Becomes The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube / Davido’s ‘fall’ Is Finally Catching On In The U.S., But It Should Be Bigger / Top 15 Nigerian Music Videos With The Highest Views On Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by Studyinchina200(m): 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2018
STILESGANG:
Im not even a fan of davido but your comparism is silly. Eminem is an international act that appeals to a wider and more tech savvy audience than davido. Do you expect the average pepper seller who listens to davido to watch his videos on youtube undecided

Just ignore him lol
Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by Studyinchina200(m): 9:57pm On Dec 06, 2018
As usual you can see these jobless Nigerian youths on Nairaland comparing African star YouTube views to their American counterparts.

How many Nigerians get access to Internet sef

1 Like

Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by Walehelt(m): 10:22pm On Dec 06, 2018
Gratefulheart01:
If this wack frog voice can blow like this in Naija; Then, I can blow more. I always know Naija will lick my ass too somebody. Any wack can blow in Naija and sheeple will lick his/her ass.
Nigerians are servile and easy to manipulate. You people must lick my asss too, soon.

If you can all lick the ass of an untalented frog voice. You will also lick my asss someday.
It's a crime not to blow in naija, you don't need any talent, just manipulate the sheeple.

Welcome to naija where, wacks are their celebrities, leaders, rulers and the sheeple obediently worship and lick the ass of their wack slave masters.

If sheeple no lick my asss for this country, wetin I gain?

no, are you crying?
Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by SkinnyNigga: 10:26pm On Dec 06, 2018
AlphLukau:
Check the difference between a Musician and a Singer ...

Eminem .. Just 3 Months don pass 106 Million Views for the song title "FALL"

Davido After 1 Year dey Celebrate 98 Million Views ..... #STEWGANG
wiz Khalifa has the most viewed song on YouTube.. world record. 3 billion..
Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2018
oluwatosink:
I no Like davido songs
his song will just make hit for a while and go..
But wizkid own is everlasting..
they are both trash... but Davido... you cannot but like him..
Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by Anduku: 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2018
Congrats OBO
Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by Treyknowles(m): 10:28pm On Dec 06, 2018
AlphLukau:
Check the difference between a Musician and a Singer ...

Eminem .. Just 3 Months don pass 106 Million Views for the song title "FALL"

Davido After 1 Year dey Celebrate 98 Million Views ..... #STEWGANG
You are very funny! Is Davido as popular as Eminem?
Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by Treyknowles(m): 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2018
SkinnyNigga:
What about Luis Fonsi's Despacito?
Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by SkinnyNigga: 10:30pm On Dec 06, 2018
Treyknowles:
What about Louis Fonsi's Despacito?
i don't know about that one. but Wiz has the highest video.. he got an award on it when it was still 2 billion
Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by Treyknowles(m): 10:34pm On Dec 06, 2018
SkinnyNigga:
i don't know about that one. but Wiz has the highest video.. he got an award on it when it was still 2 billion
Despacito has 5.7bn views!
Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by encryptjay(m): 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2018
kay29000:

Come on! How can you be comparing an American superstar with a Nigerian superstar. Not only is American population more than Nigerian population (325 million to Nigeria's 180 million), but we all know American music is consumed by people all over the world. This isn't a fair comparison at all.
Don't mind him.
It doesn't take long for top American artistes to get over 100M views. Eminem's own is even too long cos he's not really the trending guy these days if not a 100M views can surface in less than a month for these international entertainers.

1 Like

Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by babeosisi: 10:49pm On Dec 06, 2018
Fall
I thought I was about to read that he fell off a mango tree or something
Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by MrMelody(m): 11:03pm On Dec 06, 2018
Gratefulheart01:
If this wack frog voice can blow like this in Naija; Then, I can blow more. I always know Naija will lick my ass too somebody. Any wack can blow in Naija and sheeple will lick his/her ass.
Nigerians are servile and easy to manipulate. You people must lick my asss too, soon.

If you can all lick the ass of an untalented frog voice. You will also lick my asss someday.
It's a crime not to blow in naija, you don't need any talent, just manipulate the sheeple.

Welcome to naija where, wacks are their celebrities, leaders, rulers and the sheeple obediently worship and lick the ass of their wack slave masters.

You must be crazy for this. If you say David is not talented, that means you don't even have the talent to understand
Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by tossie101(f): 11:07pm On Dec 06, 2018
1Ronaldo:
I have been following Fall since it hit 37 million views and Yemi Slade's Johnny was like 83 million.
How Fall take rise come pass Johnny views in such a short period d shock me sef.
Be like davido just employ ppl to just d stream d video 247.

I can still remember in 2016, most viewed Nigerian music on YouTube was Oliver twist by Dbanj with about 45 million views....
Mehn, to be honest, we r trying...

It was never Oliver twist it was psquares "personally" but their broke up affect the view and David took over.
The song now still at 97k views for the past 2months.
Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by tossie101(f): 11:08pm On Dec 06, 2018
SkinnyNigga:

Shikira Waka Waka is 3bilion views too
Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by BboyDaggro: 11:08pm On Dec 06, 2018
Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by Ugosample(m): 11:12pm On Dec 06, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

what is this one saying
Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 06, 2018
I too try sha

169 views no easy, since three months ago grin
Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by DONADAMS(m): 11:24pm On Dec 06, 2018
sirkaebs:
Fairly used grinding machine for sale around Alagbado axis, Lagos.
Contact 08124133918
Price #70000 (negotiable)
70k or 7k? na so this thing dey cost reach? and I been dey use small eye look people wey get am

1 Like

Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by tstx(m): 11:25pm On Dec 06, 2018
damiloladuke:

you dont seem to be in your right senses by securing spaces like a cursed fool
I'm disappointed in you mehn. You of all people should know the struggle..
It is not necessary to blow out the other person's lantern to just because yours didn't shine... For posterity's sake work on yourself else Jealousy will consume you.
Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by tstx(m): 11:26pm On Dec 06, 2018
tamethem:
I too try sha
169 views no easy, since three months ago grin

. Drop your link mk i kukuma make am 170 views
Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by Oneloveyo: 11:27pm On Dec 06, 2018
kay29000:

Come on! How can you be comparing an American superstar with a Nigerian superstar. Not only is American population more than Nigerian population (325 million to Nigeria's 180 million), but we all know American music is consumed by people all over the world. This isn't a fair comparison at all.

No mind them they don't know how to compare

1 Like

Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by Valaxy: 11:30pm On Dec 06, 2018
1Ronaldo:
I have been following Fall since it hit 37 million views and Yemi Slade's Johnny was like 83 million.
How Fall take rise come pass Johnny views in such a short period d shock me sef.
Be like davido just employ ppl to just d stream d video 247.

I can still remember in 2016, most viewed Nigerian music on YouTube was Oliver twist by Dbanj with about 45 million views....
Mehn, to be honest, we r trying....

A lot of non-nigerians are watching the video. An American chick I met in New York few months ago was singing Fall like she's a Nigerian... I mean, she loved the song.

1 Like

Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by Acecube(m): 11:36pm On Dec 06, 2018
oluwatosink:
I no Like davido songs
his song will just make hit for a while and go..
But wizkid own is everlasting..
Soko soko soko is everlasting ? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by bobordaboy(m): 11:37pm On Dec 06, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

you've said it all. if not how can slimcase be a celebrity. nonsense lyrics man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by Hemjayy: 11:54pm On Dec 06, 2018
STILESGANG:
Im not even a fan of davido but your comparism is silly. Eminem is an international act that appeals to a wider and more tech savvy audience than davido. Do you expect the average pepper seller who listens to davido to watch his videos on youtube undecided

Finally,I've been waiting for someone to quote the guy. The comparison is so stupid.
Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by Acidosis(m): 12:16am On Dec 07, 2018
autonomous22:
Davido Gud shaa... Wizkid be singing rubbish, can't make out anything of his song lyrics

same here.. like manya manya oo

grin ;

1 Like

Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by handsomebanana(m): 12:56am On Dec 07, 2018
kay29000:

Leave them.to wallow in.dia stupidity

Everything from the country. Is.negative to.them

Dere no get sense

1 Like

Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by handsomebanana(m): 12:57am On Dec 07, 2018
STILESGANG:

They are foolzz

Dere go dey act like say there get sense but there be mumu

Yeye comparison
Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 07, 2018
Ugosample:

what is this one saying

Wack like you can't get my point. So, go and sit down and wait to also lick my asss soon because i'm gonna make it big for this naija. Too much sheeple everywhere.
Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by Nobody: 1:53am On Dec 07, 2018
maxtop:
Where is your brain dude ?

You should be asking yourself that question dude. cheesy. You couldn't even type or quote me properly when all you have to do is just simply click on quote button. I still gat to help you edit your post when quoting you so dat i wouldn't also look like a dunce like you're. I just proved i gat more sense than you. Perhaps you might want to edit your post to make it look as if you gat some sense too boy.
Re: Davido's FALL Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube by Nobody: 2:21am On Dec 07, 2018
Ugosample:

what is this one saying
MrMelody:
[s]You must be crazy for this. If you say David is not talented, that means you don't even have the talent to understand[/s]
Walehelt:

no, are you crying?
DrGud:
[s]you are a sadist. & if not careful you'll kill yourself[/s]
Notatribalist:
[s]go and release one wack song ok?stop the rant abeg[/s]
OyiboOyibo:

[s]
Yes you will blow soon but not in Nigeria...maybe Sudan or Somalia[/s]

I thought it would be a waste of time dignifying each of you with individual reply so i gat to quote you all at once.

@MrMelody, you're more sick and crazy, only that you are not aware. If Davido is your 'talented', then your taste for what talented is, is low. Same thing with most Nigerians - something i discover lately.
On the surface, one will think Nigerians are sophisticated or have some taste for quality but if one investigates deeper, one would discover most Nigerians don't even know what talented or quality things are, they tend more to go for wack things. The same reason why anything can blow in naija ranging from those we choose as leaders, celebrities and so on down to trivial things. It's a waste of time being talented or training in naija. Just be smart and know how to manipulate the sheeple, even if many don't like you, many more will worship you. That's it. Same thing i've discovered and will start to put into action and also teach my people. Nigeria is one of the easiest place for anything to blow.

@DrGud. I'm a sadist because i don't asslick a wack singer? You must be confused. Let's see what will kill between having sense or being a confused celebrity asslicker like you.

@Notatribalist. I don't necessarily have to release a wack song. I'm now getting certain about it that any lucrative aspect i choose, i will blow there. I wish i've known this about Nigerians since.

@OyiboOyibo. I will blow in this Naija. I will also teach my kids to stop wasting their time for talent or trying to be the best in naija. Connection or smartness in manipulating the sheeple, that's all what is needed. Nigerians will fall for any shiiiit.
I'm really having more ambitions lately, becoming a star in Nigeria is not as hard as one have thought in the past.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Mostly Sing In Yoruba Language – Asake / Throw Back: Most Memorable DMX Hit Songs(Pics/Video) / Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.