Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Here Are Things You Don't Know About Ark Of Covenant -isi Arusi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Here Are Things You Don't Know About Ark Of Covenant -isi Arusi (1984 Views)

How The Ark Of Covenant and Tablets Came To Mt. Kenya (biblical Mt. Zion) / 800 Ethiopians Killed After Defending ‘Ark Of The Covenant' / Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Are Things You Don't Know About Ark Of Covenant -isi Arusi by bunbit23: 7:33pm On Dec 06, 2018
Chike De-Eastman:
Good day onyenkuzi Odogwu Akataaka pls I have seen you quote the Bible several time, and it seems to me that you believe the words in it to be true and the word of chukwuokike abiama as some religion preach especially Judaism and Christianity, pls sir what do you have to say about Exodus chapter 20 which they said is the commandment of God which says:: Exodus 20:1
"And God spoke all these words, saying:
Exodus 20:2
"I am the LORD thy God, who brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage."

Exodus 20:3
"Thou shalt have no other gods before Me.
Exodus 20:4
"Thou shalt not make unto thee a graven image, nor any manner of likeness, of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth;
Exodus 20:5
"thou shalt not bow down unto them, nor serve them; for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate Me;
Exodus 20:6
"and showing mercy unto the thousandth generation of them that love Me and keep My commandments."

Because to me this chapter is against worshiping of any out gods or offering sacrifice to other gods as you always preach and also against the ancient way of our forefathers

This Bible chapter stated that worshiping other gods is a sin against God or even carving any image like Arusi or worshiping them is a sin against God pls sir i need more knowledge on this thanks

Answer:
Odogwu Akataaka:
Anytime I read from biblical quotes of new convert, I do laugh. You know why?
It's because many are messages, information which lacked explanation and details. How would you then understand?
I guess this is reason for height of deception among convert (Christianity)today.

Bible scripture is a book of record, history and events which happened somewhere.
That place wasn't elsewhere if not where we could trace today.
The information are true. We can trust them!

I trust bible because it has true information, details of events between human and spirits.

Now, let me take you deep to the scripture where you cited in the book of Exodus.
The most high had his reason for saying what he said and what he said is true, which is why we must trust and obey.
Don't get it twisted!

You can't understand words of spirit if you lack wisdom.
This is why today, many have been scammed by same book called bible.
Even when you have it 2 or 12 copies at home, yet someone somewhere could easily scam you with words written inside it.
Otherwise, no reason people would go out there dieing, bowing, protecting deceivers in the name of pastors and Bishops and Pope: believing they are right with right information from right men.

When you try to say the truth, someone and some group of people would come and quote from same scripture saying, "Thou shall not judge".

Things kept getting worst day by day.
Men kept falling day by day.
People kept loosing their properties day by day in the name of "Thanksgiving and tithe". Yet no one seems to be asking questions.

People kept lieing day after day using the name of Holy Spirits. You end up calling them prophets and prophetess.
As if the Bible are not there to help explain to you who are prophetess and prophets.
How you can recognize them!

You have read the words as it is written in the book of Exodus 20.
Did you also read what was written about 'Ark of covenant' in same bible book?

When you read it, what do you understood by its symbolism and representation?
Am talking about the ark of testimony!

You see, am greater than your teacher and his teacher.
So far Christianity is concern, upon spirits guide, none of them can stand my knowledge of truth.
We are talking about spirituality not physicality.

Next time you see a dibia inside village, you may try to preach gospel to him, perhaps he may get convert.
Not me isi mmiri Igbo nille. I have gone far in the realm of spirits and can't return a failure. It's impossible

I am a 'grand master' in white witch occult society.
You know what that means?
You won't know!
A position greater than that of Pope in Roman Catholics.
It's a "Grand Master of knowledge" not just a master of knowledge!

I will teach you what you don't know today. Truth is our key word

Now, ark of testimony or ark of covenant. What do you understood by its true state, symbolism and representations?

It's formations and architecture?

Do you know it was a deity?

Do you know it was gods head?

Do you know it was isi arusi?

How would you know?
Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Ark Of Covenant -isi Arusi by bunbit23: 7:41pm On Dec 06, 2018
They won't teach you. They won't let you know. You won't ask. Even when you do, none has true information to give because they lack wisdom.

But here at light house of wisdom, we open up all true information to help knowledge stand. My people must be different

Now let's go in details bit by bit, bringing out all information about the ark of covenant as seen among Israel's, approved by the most high (Chi ukwu okike abiama)

Moses was with the most high for a period of forty days at Mount Sinai to gain clear tutorial on how to make the ark

Read your Bible!

When he came back to his people, he consulted Bezalel and Oholiab (great men who has knowledge of craft) to help the construction.

The wood used to form the ark is known as shittim. Shittim wood doesn't permit maggots neither does it produce dust. That's to say, no insect or maggots can eat the word. It's a sacred tree. Haven high spiritual value. This was a wood recommended to Moses by the most high. Just like the kind of wood we use from time immorial for isi arusi (gods head)

Do you know that the ark has two golden cherubim on top. The voice of most high comes through inbetween the two golden cherubim whenever he has a message to Moses or a high priest for the people?

Know this truth, after the death of Moses, the ark was still in the land of Israel, among the people and was found in the temple. It was kept in a private section (inside the temple), a place known as "Holy of Holies".

Am still coming to that!

Have you asked yourself why the two cherubim have to make a representative upon the ark with a gold?

Have you once asked yourself what makes the ark so heavy that it requires number of men(priest) in attendance to carry the ark?

Have you sought to know why the ark was restricted from carrying on human head?

What are things inside the ark?

Or you think it was just an empty box?

If it was an empty box, why the heavy weight?

At a point, when the people understood the force as seen on the ark, they began to trust the ark just like we trusted our arusi

It was as a result of this knowledge and recognition that Eli died

Do you know what killed Eli?
Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Ark Of Covenant -isi Arusi by bunbit23: 7:50pm On Dec 06, 2018
Moreover, the ark of God was captured; and the two sons of ‘Eli, Hofni and Pinchas, died. 12 One of the soldiers, a man from Binyamin, ran and came to Shiloh the same day with his clothes torn and earth on his head [as a sign of mourning]. 13 As he arrived, ‘Eli was sitting on his seat by the road, watching; because he was trembling with anxiety over the ark of God. When the man entered the city and told the news, the whole city began crying out. 14 On hearing the cries, ‘Eli asked, “What does this uproar mean?” So the man hurried, came to ‘Eli and told him. 15 ‘Eli was ninety-eight years old, and his gaze was fixed, because he was blind. 16 The man said to ‘Eli, “I’m the soldier that came; I escaped today from the battlefield.” He asked, “How did things go, my son?” 17 The one who had come with the news answered, “Isra’el fled before the P’lishtim, and there was a terrible slaughter among the people. Your two sons, Hofni and Pinchas, also are dead; and the ark of God was captured. 18 As soon as he mentioned what had happened to the ark of God, ‘Eli fell backward off his seat next to the gate, broke his neck and died; for he was an old man, and heavy. He had judged Isra’el forty years.

Hope you read the scripture and have seen how Eli the high priest died?

Eli didn't die because he was old or sick.
Eli didn't die because he haven't heard from Elohim.
Eli died because the enemies took isi arusi - gods head

Have you learned this today?
It was right there in your Bible, you do read it but never understand.
You lack the understanding as a result of your low spiritual level.
Mmuo dike - spirits are most powerful

Prince Daniel:
Yes GGM

David Louis:
Yes all ear sir ride onGm

Odogwu Akataaka:
Don't look at me isi mmiri Igbo and think you can come unto me with words from Bible. If you had known what I know and have come near my position, you would take a sword against Christianity and deception.

But then, Mmuo dike - spirits are most powerful

We are lead and taught by the spirits not by human

When we have questions on spirituality, we consult the spirits not human

They tell us as "e dey happen" in the realm.
Knowledge that makes a difference!

Prince Daniel:
Iseeee

Odogwu Akataaka:
Note this!
Spirits are not as ignorant as your Christian leaders.
They are aware of their presence among mortal therefore made some provisions to help connection (between mortals and immortals)

Ofeke never knew!!!

David Louis:
Pls sir input about the urim that was being used to consult during the time of king david

Henry Jos:
I'm very interested in this topic of discus!

Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Ark Of Covenant -isi Arusi by bunbit23: 7:57pm On Dec 06, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
Could you possibly say that spirits are weak therefore have to permit the gods head among the people?
Could you say it was a mistake by the gods?

Could you say the gods did it unknownly?

Mmuo dike!!!

Do you know that it took only a high priest to attend to the ark anytime it was kept in secret places known as terbanacle?

Do you know that incense are burnt to it day and night?

Do you know that the people gather to consult the gods through the high priest before they could take any decision or step?

Do you know that unblemished rams are used as sacrifices for purification to the ark?

What do you even know about the book you have at home called bible?

Do you see it as book of Jesus and James?

Do you see it as book of Peter and Paul?

Can you swear understanding the Bible?

If you swear, you sure to die!

Because you can't understand the Bible if you lack wisdom

Only wisdom reveals the knowledge of truth as written in the Bible
Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Ark Of Covenant -isi Arusi by bunbit23: 2:00am On Dec 07, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
Now, we shall look at the commandment as given in Exodus 20:5.
"Thou shall not bow down unto them nor serve them. For I thy God am a jealous God".

If you were the most high, could you have said to the people whom you have been with all the years?
From Abraham to Isaac, from Isaac to Jacob. From Jacob to land of Egypt. He fought and won Pharaoh and his powers. Now, here they are in the desert, about to enter a promise land.

Do you know that the land where Israel inhabit today was taken away from the inhabitants and given unto them?

Who did it?
The most high!!!!

If you happened to be he (the most high) could you have said, they should do otherwise?

Let wisdom guide us all so that you be able to understand the works of spirits which are true

He (the most high) knew about other gods as seen on earth who seek to rule and control human kingdom, thus the warning

Before the ark, the Egyptians, Amorites, Perusites, Assyrians etc have had 'gods head' - isi arusi.

He knew about these thus the warning

You that is condemning arusi and isi arusi, which do you have?
Isi Jesus right?

What was it made off?

Good number of you have been deceived

How many of you know that Christianity is a pillar of deception?

Their deception can't be compared with anything, it has no resemblance

Look at what they presented to you and said it's 'Jesus picture'?

Let me use the name Jesus as they called him

Even though we made you understand that it was not the true name. The name of Messiah is Yeshua not Jesus

Everything about Christianity is lies

They presented an image of another person to you and said its image of a Messiah. How many of you know that it's not true?
Are you not praying using the images as posted on your door post (in person of the Messiah)?

Some has it on their chest as a rosary/chaplate

Some have it pasted in their offices and cars

What a deceit?
Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Ark Of Covenant -isi Arusi by bunbit23: 8:10am On Dec 07, 2018
"You convert" the least you are to look at which are common, you won't consider it simply because you have been deceived

Those of you who are fighting arusi, hear it from me that no human fight and win the gods

It's impossible!

You don't fight and win the gods. They never imposed themselves unto men. It was men that sought after them (as nature demanded)

Upon invitation, they leave up to tax (as agreed)

This is why you have different deities in various communities, possessing and manifesting different powers.

Some deities are for war while some stand for money and riches. Some stand for security and protection.
These services are meant for humanity as nature demands. Without the presence of gods and goddesses, the heart will become nothing.
Therefore, don't make yourself an enemy of infinite possibilities and never wax your tongue against their authority.

All spirits are one and serve same purposes.
They have made a division of labour to help services.
We took time explaining in details months ago things you must know about Holy Spirits.

https://www.nairaland.com/4169665/difference-between-god-gods-goddess
The Difference Between The God, The Gods And Goddess: Holy Spirits And Angels

https://www.nairaland.com/4762969/all-need-know-agwu-ikenga
All You Need To Know About Agwụ Ikenga Temple

https://www.nairaland.com/4737508/difference-between-agwu-shrine-chi
Difference Between Agwu Shrine And Chi Shrine

https://www.nairaland.com/4727182/a-z-details-chi-guardian-spirit
A-Z Details About Your Chi (guardian Spirit/angel)
Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Ark Of Covenant -isi Arusi by bunbit23: 8:34am On Dec 07, 2018
In olden days, when a community are loosing their lands to neighborhood. What they do was to consult a deity which fights for the people, securing their properties from strong hands

To do this, they have to consult a priest who could engage the gods on a spiritual consult. The gods would reply them saying, go to umukabia and invite 'Ogbunzacha' (a deity capable of fighting war for the people)

The people would send some group of men to umukabia. When these men got to the community of umukabia, they would meet with a priest who take care of Ogbunzacha and say their intentions.

The priest would consult Ogbunzacha for the sole purpose. Because spirits are messengers, Ogbunzacha can't refuse to go for the services.

He (Ogbunzacha) may say, for me to leave with you, do this and that!
On getting to the land, because this people of Iyioba (who are contesting the land with you )have 'Udumocha' (a deity), you must do this for me

You must be doing this and that for me. If you accept, I will get the land for you.
The people will affirm positive and do all the necessary.

After so many years, the fight ended, the people of Iyioba gave up the fight and the land becomes inheritance of the people.

This was like what happened between the Isrealites and amorites/Perusites

Haven pulled down the wall of Jericho to help conquer the city and occupy the territory. For the children to turn their back today against the power behind the victory, the power which helped the ancestors conquer the territory: it is a provocation to the gods. The gods won't spare time fighting the people .

If you happened to be the god, would you save the children?

Won't you have strike them with heats of poverty and lots of curses?

This is what happens between my people and the deities as seen in our land today

Why many families are suffering as a result of gods punishment

Instead of them to accept their mistakes and plead for mercy, they would end up calling the gods evil spirit

Eh o bu ajo arusi nna nna anyi ha wetara n'emebiere anyi ihe

It's the evil spirits our forefathers instituted that are behind our predicament!

Wow are they evil spirits?

Spirits that fought a spiritual and physical battle for the family and won, perhaps a time when a male child was dieing like fowl in the family. Arobinagu (a deity) was initiated, consulted and served as a mediator. Bringing peace, hope, joy and longevity to the family. A true testimony which you yourself is it's fruit today.

Today, you have gone to school and listen to gospel

You think you can remove them in place? How much do you know about their institutions?
Spiritual matters are not tackled with ignorance.
Without wisdom, no perfection in issues that has to do with the spirits.
Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Ark Of Covenant -isi Arusi by bunbit23: 12:16pm On Dec 07, 2018
Do you know in those days when land was still virgin and active

If a virgin die by sword on the ground, the ground got corrupted. This has effects to mankind!

Perhaps, in near future, a family would set to occupy the place (the slaughter ground)

That which happened many years ago would have effect on the family (that possessed the land)

Even when they lack the knowledge and also innocent

It could cause or bring about one problem or another to the family

When this happened, the people have no option than to seek for the presence of gods.

Few years ago, not more than 4 to 5 years ago. I was consulted by a family member who leave in 3-3 federal Housing estate Onitsha

Upon spiritual consultation, it happens that there was an innocent slaughtered and buried where my cousin brother bought a plot of land.
It's true that he never knew about this evil neither did he took part on it. An incident which took place years back before he bought the plot of land

But then, the young man was saying that his people must know that he was not missing but dead.

Thus he kept disturbing this family who find it hard to have a night rest

Pastors have said all types of prayers they knew about, to no avail!

Reverend fathers on their own have poured on the ground all sorts of waters they could fetch, to no avail!!
Otu abughi n'ezie!!!!
Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Ark Of Covenant -isi Arusi by bunbit23: 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2018
When the gods said the truth.
We gave thanks.
Now, for solution.

The deceased insisted the body must be exhumed

We have to consult further to know the exact location in the compound

It happens that it's found along the passage leading to staircase

He said that his body must be taken to his people at ogwu enugwu state

We made arrangement notified the family who sent delegates. They came!

The young man accepted to pay for all burial arrangement.
We invited skill labourers who helped dig the bones out.

So it was, all said was done right

But then, I did something, helping him to fight to finish all that has hands in his death who are still alive

Why do we have this messages, that's to tell true causes of events which might lead to institutions of arusi in the family as seen by our forefathers

Let no one call them fools

Nothing happened for nothing

You that is alive today, be wise to leave your life here on earth

Shun Ofeke

Ofeke ajoka

You can't be wiser than your ancestors

You can't be stronger than the gods

May the gods and goddesses grant us more wisdom to understand spiritual matters.
This is light house of wisdom where knowledge rules.
This is how we do it.
Telling you the truth we know to be true.
The truth we know: we make known to you.
The truth you must know to make a difference.
Know the truth, the truth you know shall set you free.
More light to our paths as angels guide us all.
Iseeee

David Louis:
B.I.B.L.E(basic instruction being to learn and leave on earth)or basic instructions before leaving earth underlining the word BASIC)most Christians as dey claim don't even know the meaning of bible how much more its contents. sir you always enlighten us, Gm ur too much more grace to ur established elbow our Great Gm!!!

Attah Akoso S.:
Yes.the setting of the old Testament was nothing more if Deity worship. This I learnt by studies.

David Louis:
Yeshua did not come to destroy but to re affirm established convernant thus the most high is a God of convernant.or else yeshua won't be called the "root of Jesse" father of David.
Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Ark Of Covenant -isi Arusi by bunbit23: 9:54pm On Dec 07, 2018
IFY SIDNEY:
I HAVE SHARED MY STORY BEFORE 2 WEEKS AGO THE HANDWORK OF DESPERATE PASTORS READY FOR ANYTHING PROVIDED THEY COLLECT MONEY FROM YOUR POCKET

THIS WAS INSERTED IN MY HOUSE BY A PASTOR IN THE NAME OF MIRACLE BEHIND MY FAMILY AND EXTORT MONEY FROM US

IT WAS A VERY TERRIBLE SITUATION

BE WATCHFUL OF WHOM YOU ADMITS IN YOUR HOUSE IN THE NAME OF PRAYER

THEY WILL COMPOUND YOUR PROBLEM AND PUT CONFUSION ON YOUR HEAD

THEY ARE DESPERATE FOR MONEY AND READY TO KILL TO PROTECT THEIR IMAGE

LET'S BE WISE

I WILL KEEP ON SHARING THIS BECAUSE I THINK IT CAN SAVE SOMEONE

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE IN THE NAME OF GOD

JUST FOR MONEY

Jerry Sage Lagos:
Iseeee... Thank you GGM for yet another eye opener

Attah Akoso S.:
It was deity worship in Old Testament

Hmm,Gm.African heritage is real as water truly quench the thirst of s man. S gift yo knowing the past. Present and future.

Enobasi:
Good morning the Wise One, I'v been to Akwa Ibom to visit my father's compound, I was well received and I did my saraka as directed, both men, women and the children praid for me, I ceme in yesterday. Hope I can join the rituals where I stopped before I traveled.

Emily:
Thanks sir
Am happy to be here

Good morning house

Ernest Lagos:
Emily you are welcome to Light House of Wisdom where knowledge rules

Ugosteve:
Welcome Emily

Ernest Lagos:
Do chat me privately for guides
Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Ark Of Covenant -isi Arusi by bunbit23: 4:36am On Dec 08, 2018
Henry Jos:
On my journey to know the truth, and to follow the right path, I've stumbled on a lot of conjectures as regards to the mission world and the entire universe in which we all find ourselves, there are a lot of mysteries surrounding this earth as well as the whole universe which to a large extent is beyond Human Comprehension!

Organized World Religions has truly failed in this regard to make mankind know and understand the mysteries surrounding this physical plane in which they found themselves, hence the reason why I don't give in to religious beliefs, doctrines and dogmas!

In my little sojourn thus far, I've come to realize that Esoteric knowledge tends to expose mankind to his maker and all infinite possibilities than religion can do!

The question raised by one of our members here in Light House of Wisdom, where knowledge rules, as regards the Most High admonishing the Children of Israel not to worship any other gods except him, really caught my attention!

This goes to prove that the Most High is aware of the existence of other gods, goddesses and Infinite possibilities!

Though the grand master of Wisdom in the house tried to elaborate on the question asked by the member, I think there are still questions still begging for answers, and I will like the grand master to throw more light on them, because it is a very important topic of discus!

I need more knowledge on this very topic in order to stand any challenge which the religious folks may want to come with!

Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Ark Of Covenant -isi Arusi by bunbit23: 8:22am On Dec 08, 2018
sd

Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Ark Of Covenant -isi Arusi by bunbit23: 9:51am On Dec 08, 2018
v

Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Ark Of Covenant -isi Arusi by bunbit23: 10:05am On Dec 08, 2018

Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Ark Of Covenant -isi Arusi by bunbit23: 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
At this juncture, I have to help the wise gain more wisdom and the fool to become more foolish using words of the truth

Wisdom asked us to teach and offer more knowledge to the wise, when we do, he is bound to grow more wiser!

Same true information which brings inspiration to the wise, widen his horizon causes doom to the foolish. A fool despises wisdom, this is why his path kept getting darker day by day. He stumbles and grumbles, no light shines on his path.

How many of you knows that truth is light?

The Psalmist wrote in Psalm 119:105.
Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path.

This is why the gods asked us to teach people the truth.
By the words of truth, the wise stands.

Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Ark Of Covenant -isi Arusi by bunbit23: 7:38pm On Dec 08, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
Don't be rude!

Do you hear me?

From day of creation hitherto, men were not created to be equal

Some are small in stature while some are huge.
Some are short while some are tall.
Some are fair in complexion while some are dark in complexion.
Some are wise and some are more wiser.

Our understanding can't be said to be equal even though we all are wise and share same true knowledge

These are things you must know to be true

Before now, you should have known that light house of wisdom where knowledge rules stand for true information to humanity.
Before your joining and after your joining, it was the truth we knew we kept preaching.
We saw none to establish this ministry therefore we are not a respecter of anyone that we may mixe words

We aren't telling you the truth so that you hear it and believe in us

We aren't telling you the truth so that you hear it and pay your tithes or bring an offering

We aren't telling you the truth so that you hear it and become a follower or a disciple

We tell you the truth so that you hear the truth and know the truth.
We tell you the truth because truth is life.
We tell you the truth because we love you and wish you longevity and progress on earth.
We tell you the truth so that you know the truth to make a difference.

Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Ark Of Covenant -isi Arusi by bunbit23: 9:46am On Dec 09, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
Here is a forum where true knowledge rules.
The angels are here!!!

Anyone can be a good instrument.
I am been used to establish a light unto your path, someone from the house could hold the lamp (upon angels guide).
It could be a female member It could be a male member.
It doesn't matter who he is or when he joined.
Therefore, learn to weigh a man not by his height or age but by his spirit

Upon angels guide I have been doing the work I was sent.
To save lost sheep.
Bring lost sheep back to the fold, when this sheeps come back, among them are great men who shall be greater than the grand master.
This I know!

Our fingers aren't same!
I am greater than my father today.
Tomorrow, one of my son or daughter might be greater than me.
This I pray for the possibility.
Let one of my son or daughter be greater than me.
If possible, let all of them.
But then, all of them can't be possible thus I pray for one or two.

This is my prayer for you all @ light house of wisdom.

May the gods and goddesses among you find favour to raise greater men and women.
So I mote it be!!!
Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Ark Of Covenant -isi Arusi by bunbit23: 1:16pm On Dec 09, 2018
Now I tell you, to become great is not "talk-I-talk".

It calls for greater knowledge of the truth and discipline.

To become a good teacher is to make a good student.
Remember, a man was ones a boy!

A good student listen while the teacher teaches.
Paying great attention help knowledge.
Peter was a good listener.
He payed a great attention all through the period he was with the Messiah

Do you know what happened?
The master was observing him.
When he was about to die, he called on Peter and made him leader.
Why?

It was not because Peter came first or was too related to him.
It was not because Peter had higher education or fluent in spoken words than others.
It was because he was a good fellow.
He could pay attention, observing masters step.

He was honored!
Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Ark Of Covenant -isi Arusi by bunbit23: 6:54am On Dec 10, 2018
Elisha could have lost powers for divine possibility from his master's spirit.

Because of his great dedication, haven learned and been following his master (Elijah), he was was trusted with secrets.

This was why Elijah among all prophets under his tutelage, has to take along Elisha across the sea

He Elisha was so clever and wise to follow his master bumper to bumper, an exercise which helped him cross over the sea.
Elijah had no intention of crossing over with him (Elisha) over the sea. But then, Elisha knew what he wanted

Whatever the master did, he followed.

Why?
Because it has been his culture.
He was following the master all through the moment before the D-day.
In the past, the master could ask him to perform so so rituals, he does!
The master could offer so so assignments, he does it better.
It became part of him.
'Obedient and discipline became part of him'.
He always payed great attention doing what the master asked him and others to do

Because he has seen light through Master's instructions, he trusted him with great deal.
On the very day of cross over, Elijah never said a word to him because no time

Elijah wasn't happy leaving the world.
Elijah wasn't happy passing through the valleys to help cross over.
He (Elijah) therefore was mindful of tax ahead of him regardless of Elisha's presence.

When it was time to cross over the see, he never said a word to Elisha. Because he (Elisha) was a great student who has good quality of paying attention. He observed a great change and have to sojourn the master.
They both crossed over the sea

He (Elijah) seeing this, turned and laughed at him(laughter of joy).
He knew, truly he has breed a great prophet. A person capable of taken his position.

Still on the attention, when Elijah was about to ascend to the sky.
Elisha took noticed of this and have to hold his cloak

He wanted to sojourn the master but missed the opportunity. Had he held the Master's hand, both of them could have gone.
But then, the gods are wise.
He held the cloak and got a piece

The piece of Master's cloak was reason he could come back (crossing the sea) to meet with other young prophets

Pay attention!!!

Pay attention to know when wisdom speaks.
Pay attention to observe when wisdom calls.
Pay attention to know when answers are given to your questions.
When you do, you are making a difference

Knowledge comes by learning.
The more you learn, grow in knowledge through practices.
But then, pay attention!!!!

Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Ark Of Covenant -isi Arusi by bunbit23: 7:17am On Dec 10, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
Why do people choose to die for a king?
Isn't it because they feed from kings table?

Would Lai Mohammed accept that Buhari government is not favorable?

Did you expected Chris Ngige(minister of labour) to have same experience with a common man in the street who suffered heat of recession?

These men buhari (the president) can easily said to them, don't have another master beside me and they would accept and obey

Buhari can't say such to me even though we are in Nigeria. He can't ask me not to have another master simply because he is a president of Nigeria when he is aware of my independenct state and mastership.

The most high(Chi ukwu okike abiama) can't give such instructions to the Egyptians

Hope you are following?

The gods and goddesses on the land of Egypt are alright with the people. The people are given unto them what they needed thus the secret for continuous success in the land, great abundance and prosperity

He knew the Egyptians cant accept to disobey the gods and goddesses of the land to pay attention to a God who identified himself as God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. They will only do so if the message came from the gods and goddesses they knew and serve

These he knew!

He knew that he owns the earth and all things in it

No point dragging humanity to his sovereignty.
Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Ark Of Covenant -isi Arusi by bunbit23: 7:31am On Dec 10, 2018
He know he owns the world and all in the world, no need fighting to win heart of men and the people

He is a wise God!

He gave other gods and goddesses chances to exercise their powers and knowledge upon men so far the exercise is inline with nature

They can only have a case to answer should they go contrary to law of nature

Because they won't do that, he allowed them to be

Hope you are growing in knowledge?

These information reaches you upon angels guide. This is light house of wisdom where knowledge rules. We tell you the truth we know to be true. The truth you know shall set you free

Don't allow religious belief (institution of men) to cause a barrier between you and infinite possibilities

Should you permit that, you shall leave to regret it. If not now, later!

Note my words!!!

Have you asked yourself why the creator permit free air to all and free water to all?
Yet some said they are Christian and are holy and just.
"They leave and die".

Others said they are Muslim, they know the true creator while others are evil before the true Allah.
Yet they leave and die like the Christians!

Others said they are Judaism, that the most high is their grandpa, yet they leave and die like a Muslim man and a Christian man?

These the wise King Solomon saw and said in the book of Ecclesiastes 3:18.

Concerning people, I said to myself, “God is testing them, so that they will see that by themselves they are just animals
Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Ark Of Covenant -isi Arusi by bunbit23: 7:37am On Dec 10, 2018
But then I ask you sons of men to possess wisdom. Get knowledge and understanding.
In all your get, get wisdom.
Wisdom is the principal thing.
Wisdom saves the life of its owner.

Know why you are here on earth!
Focus your attention to what brought you here.
This is the race!
This should be made a priority!!
This should be your focus!!!

No one was born to come and follow the Messiah.
If anyone said otherwise, call him a liar because he is a liar.
No one was born on earth for him to come and become a Christian or Muslim.

No one was born to come and be like the Messiah.
Whosoever that said unto you, I am here on earth to complete that which Christ felt to accomplished, he is a deceiver. He is even deceiving himself!

The Messiah came for a purpose and the purpose was achieved.
You the living, benefit from the sacrifices he made.
No other way to do so if not to mind the business that brought you here on earth.
Knowing that the world is a mission field.
Leave a life of purpose.
I am for Christ and I am for Mohammed is not why we are here

I am a Nigerian and I am a Togolese is not why we are here

Even though we can't cease to fight for other causes which promote our happiness and well been on earth but then, seek you first the purpose by which you were here on earth.
This should be made a priority!
Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Ark Of Covenant -isi Arusi by bunbit23: 7:46am On Dec 10, 2018
If I was born to deliver human from sickness and I grew up leaving the purpose to born five hundred children and build two hundred houses. Later I died not living up to the purpose I was sent, I shall suffer the penalty!
This is where you have a question to answer.
This is where you have a penalty.

This is not matter of I was a Christian or Muslim

No one was born to become a Christian or Muslim

Leave a life of purpose!
Don't be deceived by human ideology in the name of religion and doctrines.
No religion was an institution of the creator.
Therefore, no wise one should acknowledge religion and it's belief.
Leave life of purpose.
The issues remains that greater percent of human never know why they are here.
Some had this belief and thought that it's all about birth and recreation.
They never knew perhaps understand we all came from a realm and shall return to where we came from for an account after death.
Christianity thought otherwise saying we are to die and enter 'Hell Fire' and some to 'Heaven'.
All these are falsehood!
It holds no truth in it therefore not helping our mission on earth.

If Christ was deceived by Satan during the trier period and later ignored the purpose by which he was born on earth.
No spirit would give him good credit.
I tell you, heaven won't have honored him.
Even though he was sent from heaven upon angels guide, could he refused applying wisdom and accepted to be deceived by Satan.
His been as the only begotten son of the most high won't have given him second chance. Thus it's not a guarantee for ignorant!
Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Ark Of Covenant -isi Arusi by bunbit23: 7:56am On Dec 10, 2018
Look let me tell you!
Spirits aren't what you think they are.

I tell you, they aren't thinking the way you thought.

They are mindful, focused and always determined.

They don't care to know who you are when you walk in contrary to their directives.

This is why you must be careful working with them.

To replace with alternative is not a big deal before them

To find alternative measure is nothing before them

While you are under their services, be careful least they keep you at left hand side to pick next available subject, making him a super man to fit the services.

Remember Moses.
Moses thought himself god because he was made a god unto men

Haven the great ability to deliver at any point in time. He thought he could do any how (whatever he desired)

That was the moment chukwu okike abiama said unto him, bia nwoke m, write your biography and put your seal

It's end of the road!
It's over between you and I.
With this method, we can't continue together for this sole mission. (This is spirit for you)

(He continued)
Yes I remembered my promises which I made unto you and my people. I said, you are the person to lead them to the promise land but then, with what is at stake, Moses!
Moses asnwered.
He said to him, go and write your biography and put your seal. It's over!!

Like play like play, when the time comes. He took Moses above the mountain and showed him the land.
He said to him, only thy eye shall behold the great land I promised. Thy feet shall not step inside.
Joshua shall lead my people to the land.
That was the last discussion!
End of Moses and his deeds!!!

At this juncture, I have to call it a day.
This is light house of wisdom where knowledge rules.
We tell you the truth so that you hear and know the truth.
The truth we know we make known to you.
The truth you must know to make a difference.
Know the truth and work with the truth.
The truth you know shall set you free.
Not Christianity nor Muslim.
Not Jesus nor John.
The truth you know shall set you free.
More light to our paths as angels guide us all.
Iseeeeee
Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Ark Of Covenant -isi Arusi by bunbit23: 7:57am On Dec 10, 2018
Henry Jos:
Now this is my able and capable Grand Master speaking!

It wasn't as if I was being rude to David, i just wanted the grand master to elaborate on some of these things, I wanted gaining more knowledge from the master as a Student, that was all I wanted! Also, some of these religious folks can be funny sometimes, so acquiring this knowledge would go a long way to challenge their ignorance!

Iseee

David Louis:
Our Gm more grace to ur established elbow.

Henry Jos:
More light to your path the able and capable Grand Master!

The reason for the question has been clarified to a great extent, and knowledge has been acquired!

And this is why we are here @ Light House of Wisdom where knowledge rules as your students, in order to get wisdom, knowledge and understanding as well as to know the unknown and the mysteries surrounding humanity!

David Louis:
Isee

Henry Jos:
So mote it be!

Iseee!

You have done justice to this all important topic of discus!

Once again thank you the able and capable Grand Master!

More light to our paths as Angels continue to guide us all!

Iseee

Attah Akoso S.:
Amen

Chike De-Eastman:
Iseee

Diamond Diamond:
Iseeee

Uju Aniebonam:
Good morning odogwuakataka, isimmili igbonile I great you great one . Please can you elaborate on (igba mmadu uchu) .

Prince Daniel:
Iseeee

Deep Wisdom: (LEARN TO WEIGH A MAN NOT BY HIS HEIGHT OR AGE BUT BY HIS SPIRIT)

Odogwuakataaka!!!!!

Wow! Odogwuakataaka!!!!

Iseeee

I laugh at this.... Odogwuakataaka!!!

Odogwuakataaka!!!

Iseeeeee

Onumara Chibueze:
Iseee

Alfred:
Iseeeeeeee, I have found my home

Kobimdi Ujeh:
Good eve GM. I wish to beg you to teach us about dream. How one can be trapped or manipulated in dream. Also sir, teach us about elementals and nature spirits. Thank you sir.

Syndale:
GM, how does one come to the knowledge of the purpose by which he was made on earth. This appears very simple but extremely hard to know

Good morning GM, please can you clarify on the significance of sacrifice of Yeshua on the cross of calvary and why the ritual still holds sway till today because from every observations, many people who rely on the significance of this sacrifice have obtained great spiritual solution from the spiritual realm. Please shed light on this for further knowledge

How can a single ritual be valid from ages to ages?

Godspower:
Thank u
Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Ark Of Covenant -isi Arusi by bunbit23: 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2018
v
Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Ark Of Covenant -isi Arusi by bunbit23: 7:54am On Dec 11, 2018
bv
Re: Here Are Things You Don't Know About Ark Of Covenant -isi Arusi by bunbit23: 7:39pm On Dec 11, 2018
vc

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United’s Angel Gomes Went To T.B Joshua’s Church For Healing / Christianity : Religion Vs Relationship / Is God In Every Church ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.