Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

When Is The Right Time To Delete Your Ex Pictures From Your Social Media Account - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is The Right Time To Delete Your Ex Pictures From Your Social Media Account (556 Views)

My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status / I Still Keep & Look At My Ex Pictures & Videos. / Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is The Right Time To Delete Your Ex Pictures From Your Social Media Account by carzola(m): 7:43am On Dec 08, 2018
Morning NL today I woke up
And I was missing my girl so I decided
To visit her social media pages to look
At her pictures that I might not have already
To my surprise I still saw pictures of her ex
And we have been dating for 5 months .

I want to ask oo!!
When is it right to delete pictures of your ex
From your social media handles and phone?
Re: When Is The Right Time To Delete Your Ex Pictures From Your Social Media Account by ouzo1(m): 7:44am On Dec 08, 2018
Hahaha, bros just lock up o... No make her miss the ex more o...

Dem no dey tell blind man say rain the fall
Re: When Is The Right Time To Delete Your Ex Pictures From Your Social Media Account by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:45am On Dec 08, 2018
I delete everything about an ex right immediately we finalise our break up.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Delete Your Ex Pictures From Your Social Media Account by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 08, 2018
Why put their picture in the first place? if he is not my husband I'm not putting his picture, I can just manage to put it on WhatsApp status.

The right time to delete it is when you enter a new relationship, I hate it when I visit someone I'm dating Facebook and I still see their ex picture.

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time To Delete Your Ex Pictures From Your Social Media Account by swiz123(m): 7:51am On Dec 08, 2018
You wouldn't be asking this shiit if you were above 20.

What's your business if she still has her ex's pictures on her social media?

Maybe you think everyone is as jobless as you are to create time to start deleting pictures from social media handles.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Delete Your Ex Pictures From Your Social Media Account by Iamkuttie(m): 7:51am On Dec 08, 2018
Nwokem,
na two in 1 u dey o
Re: When Is The Right Time To Delete Your Ex Pictures From Your Social Media Account by 46O1CE: 8:09am On Dec 08, 2018
Colourich:
Why put their picture in the first place? if he is not my husband I'm not putting his picture, I can just manage to put it on WhatsApp status.

Re: When Is The Right Time To Delete Your Ex Pictures From Your Social Media Account by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 08, 2018
Colourich:

The right time to delete it is when you enter a new relationship, I hate it when I visit someone I'm dating Facebook and I still see their ex picture.
immediately data break up but is better u don't post any at all
Re: When Is The Right Time To Delete Your Ex Pictures From Your Social Media Account by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 08, 2018
she is still missing her ex ;Dshe is still missing her ex
Re: When Is The Right Time To Delete Your Ex Pictures From Your Social Media Account by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 08, 2018
My ex still has my pictures on his social media pages
l am looking for a polite way to tell him to take it down.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Delete Your Ex Pictures From Your Social Media Account by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 08, 2018
when it pleases you.
jeez! undecided

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time To Delete Your Ex Pictures From Your Social Media Account by IamPlato(m): 10:26pm On Dec 08, 2018
I Suspect Your Babe o.

Anyway Have You Read My Book cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Breast Reduction Surgery In Lagos,kano,nigeria, Enugu, Port Harcourt And Abuja / See The Reasons Why You Don’t Last Long In Bed During Sex / Man Propose To His Fiancee In A Hospital Bed She Has Been Since Fatal Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.