Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:21 PM

The Emotional Moment A Sobbing Boy Met V.P Osinbajo, Yesterday, In Kwara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Emotional Moment A Sobbing Boy Met V.P Osinbajo, Yesterday, In Kwara (697 Views)

Governor Oyetola Adopt V P Osinbajo Tradermoni Mode Of Votes Buying (photos) / V.P. Osinbajo Keeps His Promise To Mayflower School / I Pray Buhari Joins Yar'adua. - V.P Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Emotional Moment A Sobbing Boy Met V.P Osinbajo, Yesterday, In Kwara by Zenithsblog(f): 8:46am On Dec 08, 2018
Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo stormed Kwara yesterday for the trader moni scheme and was received by many.

According to her daughter Kiki Osinbajo who went with her, shared an emotional moment a sobbing boy met his dad and it was so emotional. She took to her official handle to share the video and the experience..

She wrote;

Yesterday I went with my dad for the market trips and it was just amazing. The energy was crazy! This young boy was shouting “sai baba “ and crying I had to bring him to meet my dad. He kept crying sai baba and he was so overwhelmed he ended up joining us on the trail.

It was an extremely exhausting trip but it was amazing! The trader money and market WiFi have brought them joy. The love and energy was just breathtaking❤️2 markets in one day and back to the office for work. I don’t know how he does it but I guess God in heaven gives grace! I’m super proud and I stand with them!!!!!

Watch The Video

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/the-emotional-moment-a-sobbing-boy-met-v-p-osinbajo-yesterday-in-kwara/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: The Emotional Moment A Sobbing Boy Met V.P Osinbajo, Yesterday, In Kwara by Zenithsblog(f): 9:12am On Dec 08, 2018
More
Re: The Emotional Moment A Sobbing Boy Met V.P Osinbajo, Yesterday, In Kwara by OneManLegion(m): 9:30am On Dec 08, 2018
Such a handsome young man, he is!

Fear not, these are the men who will vanquish your boogeyman, Saraki. wink

1 Like

Re: The Emotional Moment A Sobbing Boy Met V.P Osinbajo, Yesterday, In Kwara by ClintonEmex: 9:55am On Dec 08, 2018
Osinbajo is a very active, humble and smart man.
The problem is that he's at the wrong party and won't be allowed to rule as the president.
Imagine if someone like Osinbajo becomes the president of Nigeria, the kind of development and transformation that will happen in this country.
Even as a vice president, he's been the best in history.

1 Like

Re: The Emotional Moment A Sobbing Boy Met V.P Osinbajo, Yesterday, In Kwara by netpro(m): 10:43am On Dec 08, 2018
APC all the Way. God bless Nigeria!
Re: The Emotional Moment A Sobbing Boy Met V.P Osinbajo, Yesterday, In Kwara by Lipscomb(m): 11:57am On Dec 08, 2018
God answered my prayer over saraki domination in kwara state politic . saraki you will treks over 150 kilometres next year election,With kind of fear that will grips you.

(1) (Reply)

Full Prediction Of 2019 Election / Breaking: PDP Suspends Deputy National Chairman / Massive Election Rigging Already Going On, INEC Boss Cries Out, See All The Stra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.