Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,136 members, 7,835,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? (4410 Views)

What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? / Ijebu Juju Landord Used To Tie Tenants' Destiny In Ikorodu (Photos) / Photo Of The Enugu Mourners Who Confessed Killing Man With Juju At His Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by OpenYourEyes1: 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2018
Ritual dance at CERN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvngSONsP0I

CERN: satanic Gotthard Base Tunnel In Switzerland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=400icFZKi0k

YouTube deleted the 2nd video. I found a similar one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mc8BGB11nY
Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by Blakjewelry(m): 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:
Juju, demons or whatever they are called exist everywhere. If they don't,
* Western leaders wouldn't be visiting Bohemian Grove.
* "Status of liberty" wouldn't exist. It is dedicated to god of the sun and lucifer. Many brainwashed civilians don't know this fact
* Human sacrifice and other satanic rituals wouldn't be tolerated in an almighty Research Institute like CERN. The Internet was actually invented in CERN.
I will post more and some evidences...
lol I don't know the CERN you are talking about, but the last time I checked, CERN is a research facility where research work is being done to study what goes on at the subatomic level using a particle collider.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by Blakjewelry(m): 6:26pm On Dec 11, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:
Ritual dance at CERN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvngSONsP0I

CERN: satanic Gotthard Base Tunnel In Switzerland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=400icFZKi0k

YouTube deleted the 2nd video. I found a similar one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mc8BGB11nY
all these conspiracy and confusionist will never cease to amaze me

4 Likes

Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by OpenYourEyes1: 6:34pm On Dec 11, 2018
Blakjewelry:

all these conspiracy and confusionist will never cease to amaze me

Your thought on the Ritual and Idol at CERN?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBBvYdBeu8s
Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by YellowSimba: 7:26pm On Dec 11, 2018
I agree

Blakjewelry:

most times the idea of juju and similar belief is just a mental lazy way of explaining things, something I call the theory of everything.

now if for instance you know a guy who maybe made his money from an unknown source, instead of the government and other relevant authorities should be looking for his source of income, they will just jump into conclusion. now if he is giving type as in he likes giving cash gifts, they will say that is what he was told to do by his occultic group, that he wants to collect your destiny lol. if he is the stingy type, same explanation goes but this time if he gives out money he will be doom.

also African have this belief of sleep paralysis as act of witchcraft attack, they said magun I don't know if the spelling is correct is an act of spell casting but you will be surprise that it also happened to white who don't believe in such and it has a medical name for it vaginismus
Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by Blakjewelry(m): 10:24pm On Dec 11, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

Your thought on the Ritual and Idol at CERN?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBBvYdBeu8s
there is no ritual thing about CERN, CERN is a body set up purely for scientific research on what goes on the subatomic level.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by OpenYourEyes1: 10:58pm On Dec 11, 2018
Blakjewelry:

there is no ritual thing about CERN, level.

Can you prove this?
Do you work at CERN? Where do reside?
I showed you a strong proof of Ritual killing at CERN why don't you counter it with a proof.

What is an Indian Idol doing there by the way? Any explanation?
Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by Blakjewelry(m): 11:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

Can you prove this?
Do you work at CERN? Where do reside?
I showed you a strong proof of Ritual killing at CERN why don't you counter it with a proof.

lol I have been following their work on atomic physics for years. a sound scientific mind don't need to doubt what is going on there rather you wait for them to practical proven what has been known theoretically for years. it is only a foolish African man a his stupid believe that you get knowledge of modern technology from some strange power such as the white Mans witch.

the silly videos you posted, what function is so called ritual dance perform? is going to provide the huge amount of power the facility requires or is going provide the particle to accelerated or is it going to act as the magnetic field to control the movement of the particles.

the truth is, juju or other nonsensical belief is the lazy man way out

4 Likes

Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by OpenYourEyes1: 11:34pm On Dec 11, 2018
Blakjewelry:
lol I have been following their work on atomic physics for years. a sound scientific mind don't need to doubt what is going on there rather you wait for them to practical proven what has been known theoretically for years. it is only a foolish African man a his stupid believe that you get knowledge of modern technology from some strange power such as the white Mans witch.

the silly videos you posted, what function is so called ritual dance perform? is going to provide the huge amount of power the facility requires or is going provide the particle to accelerated or is it going to act as the magnetic field to control the movement of the particles.

the truth is, juju or other nonsensical belief is the lazy man way out

Smart man read:

One year after CERN’s grand opening, Sergio Bertolucci, former Director for Research and Scientific Computing of the facility, grabbed headlines when he told a British tabloid the super collider could open otherworldly doors to another dimension for "a very tiny lapse of time,” mere fractions of a second. However, that may be just enough time
“to peer into this open door, either by getting something out of it or sending something into it.”
"Of course," added Bertolucci, "after this tiny moment the door would again shut; bringing us back to our 'normal' four-dimensional world ... It would be a major leap in our vision of nature… And of course [there would be] no risk to the stability of our world."
Naturally, this comment has triggered fears that the CERN collider could unwittingly invite unwanted visitors from other time-space dimensions. Anybody for dinosaurs strolling along the Champs-Élysées, or alien life forms seizing the entire planet? Such scenarios – at least for some scientists – are no longer confined to the fictional world of Isaac Asimov novels; with the ongoing work at CERN, there is even talk of opening up a portal for time travel.
Simply postulating such futuristic scenarios shows how far mankind has traveled in a relatively short expanse of time, and our dystopic future predicted in books like “Brave New World” and
“1984” may already be here. Will man be able to control the technology he has created, or will the technology destroy him, his works, and with it the entire planet?
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/313922-cern-collider-hadron-higgs/
Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 11, 2018
YouTube has become the home of all the looney bins in the world.

No need for professional scientists , engineers etc etc when far more capable YouTube researchers are doing ground breaking work in all fields possible.

The day is not far when Nobel prize will be renamed to YouTube prize grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 12, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

The statue of Shiva engaging in the Nataraja dance was presented by the Department of Atomic Energy of India to CERN.

For the Indians in the most simplest interpretation the Nataraja dance is symbolic of the never ending cosmic cycle in which the universe is created, maintained, and dissolved. symbolizes rhythm and time.

Idiots on YouTube came up with cock and bull stories , maybe for the obvious reason - generate views / readership / subscribers / Click bait and like minded comrades fell for it lol.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by Blakjewelry(m): 10:34am On Dec 12, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

Smart man read:

One year after CERN’s grand opening, Sergio Bertolucci, former Director for Research and Scientific Computing of the facility, grabbed headlines when he told a British tabloid the super collider could open otherworldly doors to another dimension for "a very tiny lapse of time,” mere fractions of a second. However, that may be just enough time
“to peer into this open door, either by getting something out of it or sending something into it.”
"Of course," added Bertolucci, "after this tiny moment the door would again shut; bringing us back to our 'normal' four-dimensional world ... It would be a major leap in our vision of nature… And of course [there would be] no risk to the stability of our world."
Naturally, this comment has triggered fears that the CERN collider could unwittingly invite unwanted visitors from other time-space dimensions. Anybody for dinosaurs strolling along the Champs-Élysées, or alien life forms seizing the entire planet? Such scenarios – at least for some scientists – are no longer confined to the fictional world of Isaac Asimov novels; with the ongoing work at CERN, there is even talk of opening up a portal for time travel.
Simply postulating such futuristic scenarios shows how far mankind has traveled in a relatively short expanse of time, and our dystopic future predicted in books like “Brave New World” and
“1984” may already be here. Will man be able to control the technology he has created, or will the technology destroy him, his works, and with it the entire planet?
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/313922-cern-collider-hadron-higgs/
it seems like we are derailing this thread, I had prefer you open a new thread entirely for this.

first and foremost the term opening doors to other world doesn't necessarily means opening some from portal other world or dimensions, let me sight some examples.

the search some of what goes on atomic level and some of subatomic particles that made up matter cant be achieve by simple experiments, they require breaking up the atom, and some times smashing some subatomic particles like protons or neutrons.

now he talking opening other worlds for seconds, he is talking about what achieved when such experiments are carried out.

take for instance, the discovery of so called god particle higg boson, it can only be observe for a few seconds but that few seconds is enough for scientists to observe and study.

there other numerous subatomic particles which are studied that way. another example the anti proton. the observation is for few seconds later it was updated until an anti matter the opposite of matter was created and was stable for up to fifteen minutes.

minute black is also being studied and that is where some of the unwarranted fear is emanating from.

some critics are believe since black hole feed on matter, they wonder if it won't grow and consume the earth, same with anti matter. they wonder if it won't destroy the world, but the truth is, they are very minute and also too unstable to self sustain
Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by LordReed(m): 10:04am On Dec 13, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:
Below is statue of Lord Shiva at CERN.

Question is what is the Indian Idol doing at a Science institution?

You and these your funky conspiracy theories. The Shiva statute was gift from the Indian government that's all but trust you tinfoil hatters to make mountains out of cow dung.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by OpenYourEyes1: 11:11am On Dec 13, 2018
LordReed:

You and these your funky conspiracy theories. The Shiva statute was gift from the Indian government that's all but trust you tinfoil hatters to make mountains out of cow dung.

Thesame way a freemason built and donated the sun god/lucifer statue(statue of liberty) in New York?

Conspiracy theory is better than outright lies and deceits by evil forces in power. It is not a crime as far as I can tell. Satanic elite groups and their undercover agents hate investigative journalism and Conspiracy theory.

Crazy Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out to Be True
https://www.rd.com/culture/conspiracy-theories-that-turned-out-to-be-true/
Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by LordReed(m): 12:07pm On Dec 13, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

Thesame way a freemason built and donated the sun god/lucifer statue(statue of liberty) in New York?

Conspiracy theory is better than outright lies and deceits by evil forces in power. It is not a crime as far as I can tell. Satanic elite groups and their undercover agents hate investigative journalism and Conspiracy theory.

LoL! Statue of Liberty was modelled after the artist's mother, if you had done any sort of investigation you'd have known that.

That you happen to know of actual things that turned out to be true doesn't mean every nasty dream you have is right.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by finalboss(m): 12:20pm On Dec 13, 2018
Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by dalaman: 10:59pm On Dec 13, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

Empty conspiracies and delusions.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by paxonel(m): 5:56am On Dec 14, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:
Below is statue of Lord Shiva at CERN.

Question is what is the Indian Idol doing at a Science institution?
just keeping their heritage and monuments to identify their culture with something.
Not that they believe in it anymore this modern day.

Perhaps africans should keep theirs and not making reality out of them anymore or they remain backward forever

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:21am On Dec 14, 2018
paxonel:
just keeping their heritage and monuments to identify their culture with something.

Perhaps africans should keep theirs and not making reality out of them anymore or they remain backward forever

Are you OK?
Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:38am On Dec 14, 2018
LordReed:

LoL! Statue of Liberty was modelled after the artist's mother,

Your replies make me cringe sometimes.

The Statue of Liberty represents the Greek/Roman sun-god Apollo. It was passed down from Egyptians, Babylonians, Persian, Greek, Romans and now to America.
I have done my research years ago so no need Googling things up and reading two/three sentences on Wikipedia.

You should be a bit more thorough with your research next time.
Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by LordReed(m): 11:22am On Dec 14, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

Your replies make me cringe sometimes.

The Statue of Liberty represents the Greek/Roman sun-god Apollo. It was passed down from Egyptians, Babylonians, Persian, Greek, Romans and now to America.
I have done my research years ago so no need Googling things up and reading two/three sentences on Wikipedia.

You should be a bit more thorough with your research next time.

LoL! You who lied against me to try and score a cheap point? You are the least credible person I have come across in this section recently so spare me your claims of research.

You who posted a Wikipedia page that you didn't even read and comprehend. Abegi!
Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by LordReed(m): 11:52am On Dec 14, 2018
paxonel:

The Sango statue in front of the NEPA (PHCN) office on Marina Lagos (is it still there?) is one of my favorite statues ever. It's big, black and inspiring. That one and the horses at Racecourse dominated my imagination as a kid. I too wish we preserved and transformed more of our culture, instead of allowing foreign ones to subsume everything.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by tintingz(m): 4:49am On Dec 15, 2018
highcollide:
typical empty headed black man waiting for the white man to put knowledge in the book before he can accept it as truth when he can simply walk into a native doctors shrine to verify for himself. do you think the elites want you the sheeps to have such knowledge of black magic?

The basic knowledge they give to you is that which will make you a slave to society. Not knowledge of something powerful.

Nobody will teach you or give you the power to overthrow them.
Your excuses are LAME!

I dare you to bring forward any native doctor to perform his juju in public and we will investigate his tricks. For the fact that you claim juju is a secret thing shows there are tricks behind it which can spoil their market.

Juju may seem to work but it's a trick and useless in bigger picture. We can't even develop with the so called juju.

I wonder why this juju powers cannot be sold to the foreigners to make revenue from it.

Africans and believing in nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 15, 2018
tintingz:
Your excuses are LAME!

I dare you to bring forward any native doctor to perform his juju in public and we will investigate his tricks. For the fact that you claim juju is a secret thing shows there are tricks behind it which can spoil their market.

Juju may seem to work but it's a trick and useless in bigger picture. We can't even develop with the so called juju.

I wonder why this juju powers cannot be sold to the foreigners to make revenue from it.

Africans and believing in nonsense.
Believe don't change Facts..... Empiricism has been refuted long ago. You must understand that your belief doesn't change anything. You must understand that you cannot make conclusions on certain abstract claims due to absence of evidence..... Example, God, juju must he thoroughly studied and observed so as to make hypothesis which will now be inferred to make your conclusions. What observations have you made from juju or God etc? You cannot be sitting on your wooden bench and making conclusions that these things don't exist. You cannot make conclusions when there is absense of evidence.....I'm not saying juju is real. I'm saying that you cannot make conclusions.
Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by LordReed(m): 12:01pm On Dec 15, 2018
highcollide:
Believe don't change Facts..... Empiricism has been refuted long ago. You must understand that your belief doesn't change anything. You must understand that you cannot make conclusions on certain abstract claims due to absence of evidence..... Example, God, juju must he thoroughly studied and observed so as to make hypothesis which will now be inferred to make your conclusions. What observations have you made from juju or God etc? You cannot be sitting on your wooden bench and making conclusions that these things don't exist. You cannot make conclusions when there is absense of evidence.....I'm not saying juju is real. I'm saying that you cannot make conclusions.

Very simple show us proof of the existence of the supernatural.
Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 15, 2018
LordReed:

Very simple show us proof of the existence of the supernatural.
I thought I just told you that proofs and beliefs don't change facts....logic is very malleable. It can be twisted to suit any ideology. Even paedophiles in the USA have put up several local reasons to show why they deserve a place in society. Moreover, several philosophers and logicians have put forth several ontological/logical proofs for the existence of God. But it doesn't change anything. Whether God or the supernatural exists or not, logic is not well equipped to help you find out.
Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by LordReed(m): 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2018
highcollide:
I thought I just told you that proofs and beliefs don't change facts....logic is very malleable. It can be twisted to suit any ideology. Even paedophiles in the USA have put up several local reasons to show why they deserve a place in society. Moreover, several philosophers and logicians have put forth several ontological/logical proofs for the existence of God. But it doesn't change anything. Whether God or the supernatural exists or not, logic is not well equipped to help you find out.

LoL this just equivocation but lemme bite. Show us facts of the existence of the supernatural.
Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by tintingz(m): 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2018
highcollide:
Again, there is no evidence of juju.

Juju are just tricks, if there is juju how come Africa was colonized?

Let's start with that.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 15, 2018
tintingz:

Let's start with that.
now you are making claims without proper knowledge of juju. can you give concrete evidence that juju are just tricks?
Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by tintingz(m): 3:54pm On Dec 15, 2018
highcollide:
now you are making claims without proper knowledge of juju. can you give concrete evidence that juju are just tricks?
It has been dealt with many times.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Million_Dollar_Paranormal_Challenge

What effectiveness has juju done in the bigger picture? Can it be used for nuclear weapon or bulletproof against advanced armory?

You haven't answer my question, how come Africa was colonized despite the almighty juju power?
Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by vaxx: 4:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
tintingz:

Let's start with that.
i don't understand your boggle...this topic has once been treated before. it's a proven fact that Africans are the original people on the earth.

The answer to your question is simple. The same reason why the Chinese didn't use the power of chi to defeat the Europeans. In reality it's the same energy we are dealing with, but it was just not used for that purpose.

There is a reason for everything and if you study history you will come to that conclusion, every thing on earth happens in cycles.

1000, years before the Europeans ruled the Chinese civilization flourished because they mastered the art turning silk into clothing and they had armies to back them up. They also invented paper and the gunpowder. Along with the compass.

500 YEARS. before that the Romans ruled the earth for only 500 years because of there ability to organize and assimilate people into a robust military machine.

But according to the Europeans themselves The people of North east Africa originated civilization it self.

And we know from oral traditions and archaeological findings that West Africa had a flourishing bustling civilization at the same time as ancient Kemet.

My point is, its not just spiritual power and the ability to harness it that makes people flourish as a civilization, nor is it the ability to set them out of existence as a threat to your survival.

African spirituality is more practical than that it's not supernatural abilities attributed to the characters of the Bible that we're dealing with here.

It's clear that at some point in our history we failed to do what we where doing to keep our people on top of the world for the majority of time that our species has been on the planet.

The European came along and took everything that he has learned from every other civilization that preceded him put it together and use it against all of us and dominated the earth.

We are living in the Times of our past glories. It's simply there time now....
Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by tintingz(m): 4:19pm On Dec 15, 2018
vaxx:
i don't understand your boggle...this topic has once been treated before. it's a proven fact that Africans are the original people on the earth.

The answer to your question is simple. The same reason why the Chinese didn't use the power of chi to defeat the Europeans. In reality it's the same energy we are dealing with, but it was just not used for that purpose.

There is a reason for everything and if you study history you will come to that conclusion, every thing on earth happens in cycles.

1000, years before the Europeans ruled the Chinese civilization flourished because they mastered the art turning silk into clothing and they had armies to back them up. They also invented paper and the gunpowder. Along with the compass.

500 YEARS. before that the Romans ruled the earth for only 500 years because of there ability to organize and assimilate people into a robust military machine.

But according to the Europeans themselves The people of North east Africa originated civilization it self.

And we know from oral traditions and archaeological findings that West Africa had a flourishing bustling civilization at the same time as ancient Kemet.

My point is, its not just spiritual power and the ability to harness it that makes people flourish as a civilization, nor is it the ability to set them out of existence as a threat to your survival.

African spirituality is more practical than that it's not supernatural abilities attributed to the characters of the Bible that we're dealing with here.

It's clear that at some point in our history we failed to do what we where doing to keep our people on top of the world for the majority of time that our species has been on the planet.

The European came along and took everything that he has learned from every other civilization that preceded him put it together and use it against all of us and dominated the earth.

We are living in the Times of our past glories. It's simply there time now....
This didn't answer the question.

How come Africa was colonized for years?

What exactly is the purpose of juju?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophetic Declaration For The Year 2021 / Pastor Chris And Christ Embassy Members In Israel. / Not All Humans Are Humans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.