Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? (4338 Views)

A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya / Ijebu Juju Landord Used To Tie Tenants' Destiny In Ikorodu (Photos) / Photo Of The Enugu Mourners Who Confessed Killing Man With Juju At His Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by staytravel: 2:03pm On Dec 08, 2018
Hardly anyone in the Western developed world thinks that Juju is real, why do we Africans still believe in it?

Do you believe in Juju?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUDnuvsfG8U
Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by OrangeOlamide: 2:07pm On Dec 08, 2018
Of course JuJu is real
Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by Blakjewelry(m): 2:18pm On Dec 08, 2018
it only exist in the mind of the believer

5 Likes

Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by OrangeOlamide: 2:20pm On Dec 08, 2018
Why you think this?

Blakjewelry:
it only exist in the mind of the believer
Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by obinna58(m): 2:40pm On Dec 08, 2018
I once believed in juju but consistent failure from those expertise made me think otherwise

If juju is real why wouldn't it be shown on cam besides Africa would have been the most powerful continent

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by OrangeOlamide: 2:42pm On Dec 08, 2018
If people can bend reality using supernatural powers.

Why is Africa so poor in comparison to places that don't believe in juju

obinna58:
I once believed in juju but consistent failure from those expertise made me think otherwise

If juju is real why wouldn't it be shown on cam besides Africa would have been the most powerful continent

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by PussyRiot(m): 2:42pm On Dec 08, 2018
No be juju kill that mavrodi
Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2018
angry

Nor vex I did not read the Post but let me comment, that man should have not beat his girlfriend like that.

The girl her own should hear something, both of them should try and sell the car to avoid problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by Blakjewelry(m): 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2018
OrangeOlamide:
Why you think this?

you have to look back to the history of the world to find the answer. all over the world there are record of different belief systems all pointing toward a single direction, man trying to explain the world through their primitive eyes. while most of the developed world has moved passed such stage of their better understanding of world, we here too mentally lazy and too afraid to move out of our comfort zone.

most of the things we see as juju can easily be explain by science while many are just based hearsay.

I bet you put a billion naira out there ask any herbalist to come out and perform his act live on TV, your money will be safe because non will show up.

like told someone recently before the issues of pant theft begins to gain weight, I saw a video of a guy talking about how girls should be careful with their undies and that it is sold for 250k, I told the person " just watch how they will start catching people many people will want to involve since it easy money" the next day I saw a topic on nairaland about a guy who was caught.

you yourself you can try what I call a social experiment, just sit down and craft a well thought story about easy money like ritual thing and spread via fb and Whatsapp and see the effect.

so until we are ready to leave our comfort zone and venture into the real world, we are going to be here for a very long time

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by YellowSimba: 3:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
So do you believe or not?

Blakjewelry:

you have to look back to the history of the world to find the answer. all over the world there are record of different belief systems all pointing toward a single direction, man trying to explain the world through their primitive eyes. while most of the developed world has moved passed such stage of their better understanding of world, we here too mentally lazy and too afraid to move out of our comfort zone.

most of the things we see as juju can easily be explain by science while many are just based hearsay.

I bet you put a billion naira out there ask any herbalist to come out and perform his act live on TV, your money will be safe because non will show up.

like told someone recently before the issues of pant theft begins to gain weight, I saw a video of a guy talking about how girls should be careful with their undies and that it is sold for 250k, I told the person " just watch how they will start catching people many people will want to involve since it easy money" the next day I saw a topic on nairaland about a guy who was caught.

you yourself you can try what I call a social experiment, just sit down and craft a well thought story about easy money like ritual thing and spread via fb and Whatsapp and see the effect.

so until we are ready to leave our comfort zone and venture into the real world, we are going to be here for a very long time
Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by obinna58(m): 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2018
OrangeOlamide:
If people can bend reality using supernatural powers.

Why is Africa so poor in comparison to places that don't believe in juju

Religion fuels those juju nonsense if people realize juju doesn't work it will affect their beliefs,faith, they'll clearly see open lies told by their most trusted religious leaders, however they might start questioning things causing the downfall of religion
Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by urahara(m): 3:48pm On Dec 08, 2018
Belief in juju is for fools

9 Likes

Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by Blakjewelry(m): 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2018
YellowSimba:
So do you believe or not?
I don't believe in what I can't prove or quantify

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by staytravel: 4:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
urahara:
Belief in juju is for fools

Why do you think so?
Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by urahara(m): 5:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
staytravel:

Why do you think so?
Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by urahara(m): 5:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
staytravel:

Why do you think so?

No evidencce what so ever .

Very ridiculous to think that just because you haven't gotten married , then it's the handwork of your villagers.

Or just because u can't find work, it isn't because of the economic situation of the country, but the work of your villagers.

Nigerians will hail Edo state as the hq for juju but yet oba of Benin will never employ this juju to bring back our stolen artifacts from obodoyibo.

With so much jazz, why didn't the Edo people make the white men run mad when they came ?

Instead they were destroyed by the whites , their oba was even sent on exile , they kicked the Edo gods with their left leg , packed their artifacts and sent them abroad.

British people attacked the ijebu.

The ijebu performed human sacrifice to their gods and yet the British decimated the whole place with ordinary Gatling guns.

Guy , if I start to list all the reasons out , we go sleep here.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by Binikingdowm: 5:26pm On Dec 08, 2018
urahara:

Very ridiculous to think that just because you haven't gotten married , then it's the handwork of your villagers.

Or just because u can't find work, it isn't because of the economic situation of the country, but the work of your villagers.

Nigerians will hail Edo state as the hq for juju but yet oba of Benin will never employ this juju to bring back our stolen artifacts from obodoyibo.

With so much jazz, why didn't the Edo people make the white men run mad when they came ?

Instead they were destroyed by the whites , their oba was even sent on exile , they kicked the Edo gods with their left leg , packed their artifacts and sent them abroad.

The ijebu performed human sacrifice to their gods and yet the British decimated the whole place with ordinary Gatling guns.

shut up and leave Edo out of your madness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by urahara(m): 5:39pm On Dec 08, 2018
Binikingdowm:
shut up and leave Edo out of your madness

Baba , go chop garri jare

12 Likes

Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by YellowSimba: 5:47pm On Dec 08, 2018
Interesting points

urahara:

5 Likes

Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:34pm On Dec 08, 2018
THE JUJU OF ALL 54 COUNTRIES ON THE CONTINENT PUT TOGETHER CANNOT BRING HOME THE FOOTBALL WORLD CUP TROPHY, JUST THE SAME WAY IT COULDN'T STOP THE EUROPEANS FROM INVADING AND CAGING US LIKE CHICKENS.

WITH OUR JUJU WE CANNOT DEVELOP VACCINES, OR PUT ROCKETS IN SPACE.

WE SOMEHOW BELIEVE WE CANNOT ACQUIRE JOBS OR GENERATE ELECTRICITY WITH JUJU. WE BELIEVE WE CANNOT WIN ELECTIONS WITH JUJU OR TRAVEL FROM BENIN TO CHINA MAGICALLY... OUR JUJU IS ONLY CAPABLE OF CAUSING ILLNESSES AND DEATH TO THOSE THAT ALSO BELIEVE TRASH LIKE US.

ARE WE NOT FOOLS TO BELIEVE THESE NONSENSE THINGS? undecided

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by Blakjewelry(m): 9:04am On Dec 09, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:
THE JUJU OF ALL 54 COUNTRIES ON THE CONTINENT PUT TOGETHER CANNOT BRING HOME THE FOOTBALL WORLD CUP TROPHY, JUST THE SAME WAY IT COULDN'T STOP THE EUROPEANS FROM INVADING AND CAGING US LIKE CHICKENS.

WE SOMEHOW BELIEVE WE CANNOT ACQUIRE JOBS OR GENERATE ELECTRICITY WITH JUJU. WE BELIEVE WE CANNOT WIN ELECTIONS WITH JUJU OR TRAVEL FROM BENIN TO CHINA MAGICALLY... OUR JUJU IS ONLY CAPABLE OF CAUSING ILLNESSES AND DEATH TO THOSE THAT ALSO BELIEVE TRASH LIKE US.

most times the idea of juju and similar belief is just a mental lazy way of explaining things, something I call the theory of everything.

now if for instance you know a guy who maybe made his money from an unknown source, instead of the government and other relevant authorities should be looking for his source of income, they will just jump into conclusion. now if he is giving type as in he likes giving cash gifts, they will say that is what he was told to do by his occultic group, that he wants to collect your destiny lol. if he is the stingy type, same explanation goes but this time if he gives out money he will be doom.

also African have this belief of sleep paralysis as act of witchcraft attack, they said magun I don't know if the spelling is correct is an act of spell casting but you will be surprise that it also happened to white who don't believe in such and it has a medical name for it vaginismus

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 09, 2018
obinna58:

typical empty headed black man waiting for the white man to put knowledge in the book before he can accept it as truth when he can simply walk into a native doctors shrine to verify for himself. do you think the elites want you the sheeps to have such knowledge of black magic?

The basic knowledge they give to you is that which will make you a slave to society. Not knowledge of something powerful.

Nobody will teach you or give you the power to overthrow them.

Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 09, 2018
urahara:

fool. Can you give evidence that all truth claim require evidence before they can he accepted as truth? If I present to you evidence which your reasoning cannot process, does it make my claims false?

You humans are so obsessed with your malleable weak intellect.

The earth is round, do you have good evidence for it when you are inside the earth?

Some truth claims don't require evidence- Kurt Gödel.

Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 09, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

another fool using westernization as a yardstick of quality of life. Instead of asking these questions, walk into a shrine in Benin.

Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by tobechi20(m): 9:25am On Dec 09, 2018
" Arusi" means Arukwusi ( Evil must stop)

Arusi are spiritual gift of nature which are inactive until discovered by men . They become more active when men discovers and begins to worship them.
The more offering deities receive, the more powerful, they have to bring fortune or misfortune to the worshiper

If a community decides to stop all offering made to Arusi, its power would be gone and it would be inactive

Making an Arusi less potent is. dangerous as it exposes the indigine bare and easy prey to calamity as community lacks protection.

Obiajulu Ibeauchi PhD African philosophy.

Calling the names of a malevolent being is not a
smart thing to do, as some people without knowing
it, have power in their mouth, and can unknowingly
bring them forth, take note that a powerful or
negative thought can also bring them into being,
although it is not as simple as it sounds. With the
Christian Devil, Satan, he exists because the
Christians have compelled him into being, and so
he has been created by them, but as with any
spiritual being, he is with millions in his family, and
he can also become anything which is expected of
him, but know that he is a being of religion who conjures him and his
legions daily by calling him into being.
Rebuking them and blasting them will never change
the fact that they exist and are real, the real way of
not having them affect you and your life is to
always be positive, do good deeds, do not indulge
in wickedness and DO NOT PRACTICE EVIL. The
pastor who loves money more than God,
unknowingly invokes a legion of malevolent beings,
who have attached himself unto him. Instead of
spending time and energy rebuking something you
cannot change or even destroy, spend time
practicing Love, Peace, unity, and all things
desirable for a good life with your fellow human
beings. Notice I did not say preaching, I said
practicing, because while some may preach all
these, they do not practice them.

O'bara Meji
Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by obinna58(m): 10:15am On Dec 09, 2018
highcollide:
typical empty headed black man waiting for the white man to put knowledge in the book before he can accept it as truth when he can simply walk into a native doctors shrine to verify for himself. do you think the elites want you the sheeps to have such knowledge of black magic?

The basic knowledge they give to you is that which will make you a slave to society. Not knowledge of something powerful.

Nobody will teach you or give you the power to overthrow them.
why would it that ordinary white man's tech surpasses supernatural powers(black magic), and what progress have those elites made with their superior powers that would draw the world attention.
I'm not surprised you thinking that they're capable of hiding their powers shown enough already, it shows how limited you are

Who would want to keep powers being aware lots of people knows exactly the same thing and wouldn't think of being overthrowned yet want to keep it hidden cos he is still afraid of being overthrowned. Isn't that crazy

8 Likes

Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by luvmijeje(f): 10:19am On Dec 09, 2018
Where are the yahoo Boyz?
Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by staytravel: 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2018
OrangeOlamide:
Of course JuJu is real

Why do you think that
Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by urahara(m): 3:45pm On Dec 11, 2018
Blakjewelry:

most times the idea of juju and similar belief is just a mental lazy way of explaining things, something I call the theory of everything.

now if for instance you know a guy who maybe made his money from an unknown source, instead of the government and other relevant authorities should be looking for his source of income, they will just jump into conclusion. now if he is giving type as in he likes giving cash gifts, they will say that is what he was told to do by his occultic group, that he wants to collect your destiny lol. if he is the stingy type, same explanation goes but this time if he gives out money he will be doom.

also African have this belief of sleep paralysis as act of witchcraft attack, they said magun I don't know if the spelling is correct is an act of spell casting but you will be surprise that it also happened to white who don't believe in such and it has a medical name for it vaginismus

I once had sleep paralysis , it was weird . I just decided to sleep off and close my eyes and sleep.

The next day , it was like nothing ever happened.

A friend of mine had sleep paralysis and he said it was demons.
Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by OpenYourEyes1: 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2018
Juju, demons or whatever they are called exist everywhere. If they don't,
* Western leaders wouldn't be visiting Bohemian Grove.
* "Status of liberty" wouldn't exist. It is dedicated to god of the sun and lucifer. Many brainwashed civilians don't know this fact
* Human sacrifice and other satanic rituals wouldn't be tolerated in an almighty Research Institute like CERN. The Internet was actually invented in CERN.
I will post more and some evidences...
Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by OpenYourEyes1: 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2018
Have you heard of CERN? It is one of the largest research organization in the World. The Large Hydron Collider is located at CERN.

This is a video of a young lady being sacrificed infront of Shiva Statue at CERN.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBBvYdBeu8s
Shiva is an Indian god of destruction.

Some believe the real purpose of the Large Hydron Collider is to open a portal to hades/hell/bottomless pit and let in Apollo the sun god.
Interestingly, Apollo is called the destroyer in the book of Revelation, same name of Lord Shiva.

REVELATION 9:11 They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon and in Greek is Apollyon (that is, Destroyer).

REVELATION 17:8 The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is to ascend from the bottomless pit and go to perdition

REVELATION 9:1 And the fifth angel blew his trumpet, and I saw a star fallen from heaven to earth, and he was given the key of the shaft of the bottomless pit;
he opened the shaft of the bottomless pit and from the shaft rose smoke like the smoke of a great furnace, and the sun and the air were darkened with the smoke from the shaft.

REVELATION 11:7 When they [the two witnesses] have finished their testimony,
the beast that comes up out of the Abyss will make war with them, and overcome them and kill them.
Re: Do You Think Juju Only Effects Africans? by OpenYourEyes1: 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2018
Below is statue of Lord Shiva at CERN.

Question is what is the Indian Idol doing at a Science institution?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Heaven Or Hell; Where Would U Go? / Blackheart Brotherhood Kingdom / Did God Create Adam As An Adult Or Was He First A Baby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.