Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,176 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Not All Humans Are Humans - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Not All Humans Are Humans (4396 Views)

Did Humans Evolve From Apes Or Are Humans Apes? / Not All Humans Are Humans Part 2 / We Humans Are Making The World A Sick Place, Yet We Blame God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not All Humans Are Humans by Truthwords: 1:13am On Nov 02, 2019
First of all let me start by letting you know that a whole lot more happened in the Bible than you know . This write up is for those with open mind who are willing to gain knowledge .

The bible as you know it was tampered with and many books were removed such as The book of enoch , The Book Of Jasher, The 3rd book of Corinthians and a whole lot more by the canonical order aka catholic church , illuminati and other secret sects such as Knights of templer , free masons etc that are still in existence today. There are more books in existence that came from the bible and I am going to be sharing some with you in this writeup and as the days go by .

DOES THIS MEAN WE SHOULD ABANDON THE BIBLE ?

No , it simply means you should do more research and find out lots of information about if for yourself .

Now Let Me Begin

Not everyone you see all around the world are like you and i . This might sound crazy to you and you might feel like i am making this up . If you are a scoffer or you are just here to mock , i guarantee you , i wont reply . THOSE WHO WANT TO SLEEP , LET THEM REMAIN ASLEEP

Back at the garden of eden, a lot more happened that was hidden . Cain and Abel were adams sons and he later had another son .

Genesis 4 narrates life outside the garden, including the birth of Adam and Eve's first children Cain and Abel and the story of the first murder. A third son, Seth, is born to Adam and Eve, and Adam had "other sons and daughters" (Genesis 5:4).

WHAT IF I TOLD YOU THAT CAIN WAS NOT THE SON OF ADAM

Right now some of you might have concluded that i am being crazy . But what you need to understand is that although cain and abel came out as twins , They are not of the same father . Science had proven That 2 men can get a woman pregnant at the same time especially if they both have sex within the same period or if they engage in acts such as party etc and she will give birth to twins from 2 different fathers

Superfecundation is the fertilization of two or more ova from the same cycle by sperm from separate acts of sexual intercourse, which can lead to twin babies from two separate biological fathers. The term superfecundation is derived from fecund, meaning the ability to produce offspring.

When satan beguiled eve, something happened . his seed was planted in the womb of eve . ( I will Give More Details On This In A Later Article , Due to my busy schedule) . Cain is the ancestor of those that are referred to as reptilians . Remember The Bible tells us about a serpent in the garden of eden . Most of you have been brain washed by hollywood versions of that story . They show you a snake talking to a ''White Woman" and manipulating her into eating a red apple as if apple is the forbidden fruit . What most of you dont understand is that satan is reptilian in Nature . Several passages referres to him as a dragon . Also the book of Matthew 12:34 and Matthew 23:33 is deeper than you think .

The reptilians in todays world are the generations and decendants of cain . They are the hidden hands in todays american and european politics. Thats why they want you to accept homosexuality , thats why they introduce all sorts of perverseness in todays world . THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE BUT MOST OF US DO NOT KNOW WHO WE ARE . I am not being racist but some white people ( Not All ) Are hybrids of something else . There are lots of books written about this but how many of you take time to buy books , how many of you invest in knowledge other than the excess entertainment which is dumbing down youths today especially in Nigeria . What most of you dont know is that entertainment has been weaponised for a long time and the casualties are mostly Black people ( An article will be written concerning that in future ) .

These reptilians control global politics From Top Nations to the so called bottom nations , they determine who will be president even in Africa , They control the banking sectors such as IMF, World Bank, ETC . They Control Religion Christianity , Islam, Satanism etc , Sports , Media, Technology such as HAARP that can be used to control and determine global weather , Hollywood movies and music is their biggest remote on the human race etc , Thats why lots of people doubt writeups like this . THIS IS NOT CONSPIRACY THEORY . This is not over , let me stop here for now . Watch out for my future write ups . I have a lot to reveal. I will still write about the issue of boko haram and the external hands behind it . Yah Bless You All & See You Soon

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All Humans Are Humans by Ladylite: 1:25am On Nov 02, 2019
Truthwords:
First of all let me start by letting you know that a whole lot more happened in the Bible than you know . This write up is for those with open mind who are willing to gain knowledge .

The bible as you know it was tampered with and many books were removed such as The book of enoch , The Book Of Jasher, The 3rd book of Corinthians and a whole lot more by the canonical order aka catholic church , illuminati and other secret sects such as Knights of templer , free masons etc that are still in existence today. There are more books in existence that came from the bible and I am going to be sharing some with you in this writeup and as the days go by .

No , it simply means you should do more research and find out lots of information about if for yourself .

Now Let Me Begin

Not everyone you see all around the world are like you and i . This might sound crazy to you and you might feel like i am making this up . If you are a scoffer or you are just here to mock , i guarantee you , i wont reply . THOSE WHO WANT TO SLEEP , LET THEM REMAIN ASLEEP

Back at the garden of eden, a lot more happened that was hidden . Cain and Abel were adams sons and he later had another son .

Genesis 4 narrates life outside the garden, including the birth of Adam and Eve's first children Cain and Abel and the story of the first murder. A third son, Seth, is born to Adam and Eve, and Adam had "other sons and daughters" (Genesis 5:4).

Right now some of you might have concluded that i am being crazy . But what you need to understand is that although cain and abel came out as twins , They are not of the same father . Science had proven That 2 men can get a woman pregnant at the same time especially if they both have sex within the same period or if they engage in acts such as party etc and she will give birth to twins from 2 different fathers

Superfecundation is the fertilization of two or more ova from the same cycle by sperm from separate acts of sexual intercourse, which can lead to twin babies from two separate biological fathers. The term superfecundation is derived from fecund, meaning the ability to produce offspring.

When satan beguiled eve, something happened . his seed was planted in the womb of eve . ( I will Give More Details On This In A Later Article , Due to my busy schedule) . Cain is the ancestor of those that are referred to as reptilians . Remember The Bible tells us about a serpent in the garden of eden . Most of you have been brain washed by hollywood versions of that story . They show you a snake talking to a ''White Woman" and manipulating her into eating a red apple as if apple is the forbidden fruit . What most of you dont understand is that satan is reptilian in Nature . Several passages referres to him as a dragon . Also the book of Matthew 12:34 and Matthew 23:33 is deeper than you think .

The reptilians in todays world are the generations and decendants of cain . They are the hidden hands in todays american and european politics. Thats why they want you to accept homosexuality , thats why they introduce all sorts of perverseness in todays world . THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE BUT MOST OF US DO NOT KNOW WHO WE ARE . I am not being racist but some white people ( Not All ) Are hybrids of something else . There are lots of books written about this but how many of you take time to buy books , how many of you invest in knowledge other than the excess entertainment which is dumbing down youths today especially in Nigeria . What most of you dont know is that entertainment has been weaponised for a long time and the casualties are mostly Black people ( An article will be written concerning that in future ) .

These reptilians control global politics From Top Nations to the so called bottom nations , they determine who will be president even in Africa , They control the banking sectors such as IMF, World Bank, ETC . They Control Religion Christianity , Islam, Satanism etc , Sports , Media, Technology such as HAARP that can be used to control and determine global weather , Hollywood movies and music is their biggest remote on the human race etc , Thats why lots of people doubt writeups like this . THIS IS NOT CONSPIRACY THEORY . This is not over , let me stop here for now . Watch out for my future write ups . I have a lot to reveal. I will still write about the issue of boko haram and the external hands behind it . Yah Bless You All & See You Soon

Wow, brilliant but jesusjnr is this correct? Pls help o

I know the serpent may have had sex with eve because the Bible says CAIN was of the devil.

4 Likes

Re: Not All Humans Are Humans by blackpanthar: 1:30am On Nov 02, 2019
Truthwords:

Now Let Me Begin

finally I have seen someone here that understands mysteries and the secret sects that are the real rulers of the world government...
the reptilian races...

Mr OP am really amazed at your details.... thanks for this awesome piece.

many BROOD OF VIPERS may soon come here and start talking thrash, simply do not mind them o.

Nephilims may have gone extinct tho.

pls continue

4 Likes

Re: Not All Humans Are Humans by viyon02: 1:58am On Nov 02, 2019
just following
Re: Not All Humans Are Humans by judgementyard(m): 5:33am On Nov 02, 2019
Good read
Re: Not All Humans Are Humans by paxonel(m): 6:40am On Nov 02, 2019
We all know that the bible has been altered but the basic teachings and knowledge about Christ still remain the same. That is the most important thing about the bible.
So, your write up does not carry weight

However, op, thanks for describing yourself as conspiracy theorists even though you deny being one, cos you are truly one.

3 Likes

Re: Not All Humans Are Humans by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 02, 2019
Ladylite:

Wow, brilliant but jesusjnr is this correct? Pls help o

I know the serpent may have had sex with eve because the Bible says CAIN was of the devil.
Brilliant? shocked

I beg to disagree oh!

But it's allowed because we are only humans, and the most important thing is God's opinion.

So our aim should be, to try and ensure that our opinions tally with that of God, because it is always the Truth, and every contrary opinion to His is always a lie.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Not All Humans Are Humans by nlPoster: 9:15am On Nov 02, 2019
Any Christian churchgoer who believes Eve had sex with a serpent, is on a wrong path.

9 Likes

Re: Not All Humans Are Humans by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 02, 2019
How can a woman have sex with a serpent And still give birth to a full human! This is incorrect in all aspects. This fact is from the physical and biological aspects. Spiritually eve seed was corrupted by the devil having yield to his desire from that stand Cain emanate bearing the reptilian nature of the serpent.

3 Likes

Re: Not All Humans Are Humans by Truthwords: 1:46pm On Nov 02, 2019
Tosinex:
How can a woman have sex with a serpent And still give birth to a full human! This is incorrect in all aspects. This fact is from the physical and biological aspects. Spiritually eve seed was corrupted by the devil having yield to his desire from that stand Cain emanate bearing the reptilian nature of the serpent.
That's because You think its a regular snake . satan is a shape shifter . The Bible tals about satan appearing as an angel of light . Do you think he appeared as a crawling slimy small hissing animal to eve ? . Hollywood gave you that idea of that event

4 Likes

Re: Not All Humans Are Humans by Truthwords: 1:49pm On Nov 02, 2019
nlPoster:
Any Christian churchgoer who believes Eve had sex with a serpent, is on a wrong path.
That means you don't believe that the anti Christ will come . The anti Christ is half human half satan and satan is a reptilian fallen angel . and the bible talks about it . remember he wants to imitate yahshua which is half Yah and half Human . read the bible deeper
Re: Not All Humans Are Humans by Truthwords: 1:50pm On Nov 02, 2019
THERE WILL BE A PART 2 OF THIS WRITE UP

1 Like

Re: Not All Humans Are Humans by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 02, 2019
Omg, what did you people smoke today?
Re: Not All Humans Are Humans by Endevil: 4:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
I support you my brother keep spreading the light.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All Humans Are Humans by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 02, 2019
Truthwords:
That's because You think its a regular snake . satan is a shape shifter . The Bible tals about satan appearing as an angel of light . Do you think he appeared as a crawling slimy small hissing animal to eve ? . Hollywood gave you that idea of that event
When the angels before they were termed fallen, shapeshift into regular man and have sex with the daughters of men, did they gave birth to regular humans? you better gets some good biblical truth before dabbling into heresies!

1 Like

Re: Not All Humans Are Humans by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 02, 2019
Truthwords:
That means you don't believe that the anti Christ will come . The anti Christ is half human half satan and satan is a reptilian fallen angel . and the bible talks about it . remember he wants to imitate yahshua which is half Yah and half Human . read the bible deeper
with this your analogy it is easy to deduce that you have a theory which state that God had sex with Mary so that Christ is born lolz! What a shame.

3 Likes

Re: Not All Humans Are Humans by Endevil: 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2019
The Fall of Man refers to height and the mixing of the sons of God with animals. The change of diet also affected the bloodline of these Gods causing them to become shorter.

2 Likes

Re: Not All Humans Are Humans by Truthwords: 12:34pm On Nov 03, 2019
Tosinex:
with this your analogy it is easy to deduce that you have a theory which state that God had sex with Mary so that Christ is born lolz! What a shame.
The real shame is on you . Even with modern science, you can get a lady pregnant via IVF without having sex with her . Go back to the post , I never stated that Satan Had sex with eve , But His seed was planted in her womb . THINK

4 Likes

Re: Not All Humans Are Humans by Endevil: 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
Truthwords:
The real shame is on you . Even with modern science, you can get a lady pregnant via IVF without having sex with her . Go back to the post , I never stated that Satan Had sex with eve , But His seed was planted in her womb . THINK

Genetic engineering has been going on forever. Let's discuss and display some genetic created animals so they can see.

Wake up out your slumber

1 Like

Re: Not All Humans Are Humans by Endevil: 10:20pm On Nov 04, 2019
Did the Watcher fallen angels genetically manipulate humans & animals? 1 of 2

I know that for some of you the question, “Did the Watcher fallen angels genetically manipulate humans & animals?” leads to a follow up question to the likes of “Did the who do what to whom?!?!”

THE ISSUE
In short, some apocryphal texts seek to expand upon the Genesis 6 affair involving the sons of God Angels and human daughters of men, see my section on Nephilim - Giants.

The issue is that many claim that one key phrase refers to genetic manipulation so as to created hybrids either via canal means or lab work. The key phrase is, “they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish.”
Let us review the various claims made about, specifically, the texts of Genesis 6, Enoch 7, Jubilees 5 as well as some Dead Sea Scrolls and then, in conclusion, I will quote these texts.

THE CLAIMS
Sherry Shriner, The Difference Between Fallen Angels, Demons, Aliens, Jedi, and the Watchers

The Bible is full of accounts of Israel dealing with hybrids. Genesis 6:4 says, "There were giants in the earth in those days…"…When fallen angels shape-shift into a human form, they can have intercourse but not without some aberrant genetic changes. The union of these beasts with humans produced children that were different in many ways. The first apparent difference was that they developed giantism. They were giants or Nephilim. Og, the King of Bashan, had a bed that was 13 to 15 feet long; and Goliath was 6 cubits tall (9 feet). The second aberration was that they had six fingers and six toes.
The aberrant genetic defects of the Nephilim were unfortunately cloned into the DNA of mankind…The offspring giants never went out of existence; they just went "underground" to return later, which is now, during these last days.

Allow me to make a few notes at this point:
That “The Bible is full of accounts of Israel dealing with hybrids” is a presupposition as the Bible refers to people who are, generically “tall” and generically “very tall” but specifically stated heights is rare and that they are, or must be, hybrids is not stated but must be read into the texts.

There is no indication in the entire Bible that “angels shape-shift into a human form” rather, they are described as looking just like human males by nature without wings and without halos. They seem to inhabit that which we may term glorified or resurrected bodies that are multidimensional but are never said to shape-shift.

Note that we are given the size of Og’s bed but not his own size. Also, Goliath was from circa 6.7 ft. to 9.8 ft. depending on whether one is reading the Greek or Hebrew manuscripts as well as statements found within the Dead Sea Scrolls and Flavius Josephus.

That “they” in general “had six fingers and six toes” is simply unknown in the Bible which only mentions that only one single man had six digits (2 Samuel 21:15-22 and 1 Chronicles 20:4-7).
It is also merely asserted that “flat and un-reflective…eyes are…a classic genetic trait of the Nephilim.”

Such basic errors plus the inclusion of apocryphal texts with a little sci-fi mentality thrown in is that which leads to conclusions such as that “The offspring giants…went ‘underground’ to return later, which is now, during these last days,” etc.

CK Quarterman, Demons Are Not Fallen Angels states:

Enoch and Jubilees both speak of these crossbred beings…Both of these books, written previous to the New Testament, speak of two primary identifying signs of the Days of Noah: First, the illicit marriage of the angels (Bene elohim) with humans, and Second, the gluttonous eating and drinking by their hybrid offspring, the nephilim even to the point of cannibalism. These two signs of illicit marriage of the angels, and gluttonous eating and drinking will mirror the situation which will exist on earth before his second coming. The question then is do we yet see this, or harbingers of it?

We will come to the issue of crossbreeding. I wanted to include this as it denotes what is perhaps the most misused, abused, misunderstood, misapplied texts in the entire New Testament within the realm of issue relating to the Nephilim, Christian UFOlogy, giants, etc. and that is the alleged “identifying signs of the Days of Noah” as it is supposedly related to the Second Coming, see The eschaton and the Nephilim - as in the days of Noah as the only correlation between the two is that people will be unaware of the Second Coming’s time as they were unaware of the coming of the Deluge and carried on as per usual.

In keeping with as it was in the days of Noah issue, we come to the example of Don Koenig’s article (merely one of innumerable similar examples), Creating the end of our world:

There is nothing new under the sun. Jesus said what happened prior to the flood of Noah will happen again just prior to His coming. The combining of human and animal genetics will again bring God’s judgment on the whole world and only Jesus’ return will save a remnant. Seeing that humans have already started to corrupt God’s creation by creating chimeras and transhuman monstrosities indicates that time is getting might short.

The fact is that the Bible states no such things beyond the Genesis 6 affair.

Lisa Haven’s Various Nephilim/Alien Species and What They Look Like Exposed By A Scientist In Hiding… is about as explicit as it gets:

The masses have been trained to call the Nephilim of Genesis chapter six by another new name, “aliens.” These so called “aliens” have been involved with mankind since day one. They are not from another planet, rather they are interdimensional beings and per the Bible, are the satanic offspring of Fallen Watcher Angels and humans.
“The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them.” Genesis 6:4
Not only did the fallen angels have sex with humans, but they also had sex with the beasts of the field.
“They [Fallen Angels and Nephilim] began to sin [have sex] against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another’s flesh, and drink the blood.” The Book of Enoch

I have seen the next statement being made within Thomas R. Horn’s book Nephilim Stargates - the year 2012 and the return of the Watchers (which obviously did not happen) and Horn’s Did Ancient Biotechnology Create “Nephilim”? so that it may be a statement made in both; within an article and a book:

The Book of Enoch also supports this record, saying that after the fallen angels merged their DNA with women, they, "began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish" (7:5,6)
The Old Testament contains associated reference to genetic mutations, which developed among humans following this activity, including unusual size, physical strength, six fingers, six toes, animal appetite for blood and even lion-like features among men (2 Sam 21:20; 23:20).

You see there are similar patterns: assertions regarding what a fragment of a statement (a text) mean, assertions about genetic manipulation, assertions about six fingers and toes, etc., etc., etc.
The issue of humans or Angel-human hybrids having “lion-like features” is that 2 Samuel 23:20 states, “And Benaiah the son of Jehoiada, the son of a valiant man, of Kabzeel, who had done many acts, he slew two lionlike men of Moab: he went down also and slew a lion in the midst of a pit in time of snow.” Thus, the only reference to these half human half lion hybrids or one third Angels, one third human, one third lion hybrids is no such reference at all but merely a reference to “lionlike men.” Now, without getting into the etymology (which does not help the hybrid case in the least bit) there are at least two options here:
1) The Bible is referring to some sort of humanoids that were hybridized with lions.
2) They are referred to as such due to being valiant, strong, brutal, etc.
Now, option 1) would require some sort of context relating to hybridization, etc. and 2) would require some sort of context relating to warriors, battles, bravery, etc.
The fact is that the text’s context is the latter, 2), and not hybridization 1) and since this is a plain and simple fact, there is no reason to claim 1) simply because we are on proving a point mode.

Nephilim, The Book of Enoch & The End of The World quotes Enoch 7:1-6, Genesis 6:12-13, Jubilees 5:2-3, 1 Corinthians 15:39-40 and concludes:

This clearly indicates that genetic experiments that place human DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) into animals is an abomination toward God’s Mosaic laws. That this is now being done means that our hi-tech scientific experiments with genetic transfer of human DNA into animals also means that we have again entered into a period that is ‘as the days of Noah were’. This is a clear indication that we may be approaching the time of the Great Tribulation, when Satan will make his final assault on mankind.

It may be an abomination toward God to place human DNA into animals but these texts state no such things.

THE TEXTS
We now come to the key texts, seek to discern whether they are making reference to genetic manipulation by mixing genes due to copulation or any other means.

The apocryphal Book of Jubilees 5:2-3 states:

And lawlessness increased on the earth and all flesh corrupted its way, alike man and cattle and beasts and birds and everything that walks on the earth – all of them corrupted their ways and their orders, and they began to devour each other, and lawlessness increased on the earth and every imagination of the thoughts of all men [was] thus evil continually.

The apocryphal Book of Enoch aka Ethiopic Enoch aka 1 Enoch (see my book In Consideration of the Book(s) of Enoch) chapter 7:1-6 states that the Angels, which the text refers to as Watchers:

…took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them…[their wives] became pregnant, and they bare great giants…Who consumed all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood (cannibalism). Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.

The fragmentary Dead Sea Scroll 4Q531 Frag. 3 contains a section which may be a combination of references to the overall corruption brought about by the giants as well as the oncoming flood as it states:

[everything that the] earth produced…the great fish…the sky with all that grew…[fruit of] the earth and all kinds of grain and all the trees…beasts and reptiles…[al]l creeping things of the earth and they observed all…[eve]ry harsh deed and…utterance…male and female, and among humans.

Dead Sea Scroll 1Q23 Frag. 1, 6 refers to 200 donkeys, asses, rams, goats, “[beast of the] field from every animal, from every [bird]…for miscegenation” which refers to interbreeding and we need not conclude that anything was being interbreed except animals with other animals.

Let us review:
Jubilees referred to “lawlessness” and that “all flesh corrupted its way” within the context of that “they began to devour each other.”
Enoch refers to “sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish” within the context of having “consumed all the acquisitions of men” then turning “against them and devoured mankind and then “devour[ing] one another's flesh.”

The Dead Sea Scrolls were a non issue within the context of answer the subject question.

Thus, none of the texts refer to genetic manipulation of any sort but to devouring with the exception of Genesis 6 which regards the one biblical instance of hybridization of Angels and humans alone.
But why would consuming birds, beasts, reptiles and fish be referred to as sin? It seems that this coincides with the greater context of Genesis which in chapters 1 and 2 had stated that God’s originally approved diet was a vegetarian one, “I have given every green herb for meat” (1:30), “every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food…of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat” (2:9, 16).

Thus, all of the claims we reviewed make for good sci-fi or sci-theology but are not biblical and are not even actual apocryphal claims.

Now, I decided to write a part 2 as one page I consulted was so saturated with fallacy that it required a lot of room to reply and I did not want to make this article too overwhelmingly long (for internet standards in any regard).

There are numerous people reporting on this hidden ability of genetic engineering that has been going on for thousands of years. I present several slides i.e meme that show modern mixing animal. Now if know they can mix animals what makes you disbelieve rulers didn't mix their slave populations with animals?

Wake up out your slumber

1 Share

Re: Not All Humans Are Humans by Endevil: 10:22pm On Nov 04, 2019
Continuing slides

1 Like

Re: Not All Humans Are Humans by Endevil: 12:34am On Nov 05, 2019
Wake up out your slumber

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All Humans Are Humans by ochibuogwu5: 12:16pm On Nov 05, 2019
Whatever is written in the whole holy bible is enough for our salvation in Christ Jesus Crucified on the Cross of Calvary.
Great Grace Brethren!!!

4 Likes

Re: Not All Humans Are Humans by Endevil: 12:40pm On Nov 05, 2019
ochibuogwu5:
Whatever is written in the whole holy bible is enough for our salvation in Christ Jesus Crucified on the Cross of Calvary.
Great Grace Brethren!!!

The Bible is a book of blessings and curses. If you knew the hidden Hebrewic and Arabic names of God and his angels you could evoke its powers. Yet some will not even accept the truth of God's firmanent, how can you ever evoke Jesus or any other master? Don't be all talk and no hands and no head.

Wake up out your slumber
Re: Not All Humans Are Humans by ochibuogwu5: 1:22pm On Nov 05, 2019
Endevil:

The Bible is a book of blessings and curses. If you knew the hidden Hebrewic and Arabic names of God and his angels you could evoke its powers. Yet some will not even accept the truth of God's firmanent, how can you ever evoke Jesus or any other-religion master? Don't be all talk and no hands and no head.

Wake up out your slumber

I pray that the power of God released at the Cross of Calvary by the death of Jesus Christ Crucified which tore the temple curtain from top to bottom and opened the tombs of the righteous will break you out of the darkness of *empty intellectual search* through the unlimited manifestations of His Holy in Jesus Name. Amen.
Great Grace!!!

4 Likes

Re: Not All Humans Are Humans by Endevil: 1:42pm On Nov 05, 2019
ochibuogwu5:

I pray that the power of God released at the Cross of Calvary by the death of Jesus Christ Crucified which tore the temple curtain from top to bottom and opened the tombs of the righteous will break you out of the darkness of *empty intellectual search* through the unlimited manifestations of His Holy in Jesus Name. Amen.
Great Grace!!!

I pray you find me happily doing just that in any fantasy world of your choosing. grin

Amen

Wake up out your slumber
Re: Not All Humans Are Humans by Endevil: 2:41pm On Nov 05, 2019
Genetically Altered Fast Food

America is Babylon

Wake up out your slumber

Re: Not All Humans Are Humans by Godhatesodomy: 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2019
Truth be told

1 Like

Re: Not All Humans Are Humans by OnPointMan(m): 3:27pm On Nov 07, 2019
Truthwords:
THERE WILL BE A PART 2 OF THIS WRITE UP

Bro, come and complete your work biko.
Re: Not All Humans Are Humans by Godhatesodomy: 4:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
Well if he doesn't finish it I shall do him the honor. smiley

Wake up out your slumber

1 Like

Re: Not All Humans Are Humans by Truthwords: 5:28pm On Nov 07, 2019
OnPointMan:

Bro, come and complete your work biko.
So sorry brother it is due to my busy schedule . I have written a part 2 : https://www.nairaland.com/5516222/not-all-humans-humans-part
Re: Not All Humans Are Humans by Godhatesodomy: 5:38pm On Dec 07, 2019
truth is powerful and indisputable

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osanyin (osain / Ozain) Talking In My Shrine [video] / September 23, 2015 Something Strange Is Going To Happen On That Day. / Empty Churches: The Decline Of Cultural Christianity In The West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.