Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Some Girls Sha Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Sha Photo (2881 Views)

Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! / Some Girls Sha / Some Nigerian Girls Sha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Girls Sha Photo by Poorboy: 5:38pm On Dec 08, 2018
I saw the picture online I decided to post.... Hahahaahahahahhaha girls of this generation Facebook don kill people ooo

4 Likes

Re: Some Girls Sha Photo by Oreofepeters: 5:39pm On Dec 08, 2018
Hmm Poor boy It's none of my business .
Re: Some Girls Sha Photo by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 08, 2018
If guys do something now they will shout RAPE!

5 Likes

Re: Some Girls Sha Photo by Poorboy: 5:41pm On Dec 08, 2018
Sense don escape from some ladies imagine someone posting that online
Re: Some Girls Sha Photo by WinningEleven(m): 5:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
As absurd as this is, it is none of your business. She's a LovePeddler so its nothing to her since it's her chosen profession.
Mind your business and trouble won't find you. She might be on nairaland reading this you know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Sha Photo by dingbang(m): 5:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
cheesy
Re: Some Girls Sha Photo by Poorboy: 5:44pm On Dec 08, 2018
WinningEleven:
As absurd as this is, it is none of your business. She's a LovePeddler so its nothing to her since it's her chosen profession.
Mind your business and trouble won't find you.
what's the trouble there, abi you can look for Vaseline and do the needful.

3 Likes

Re: Some Girls Sha Photo by TheOdd1sOut: 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2018
WinningEleven:
Mind your business and trouble won't find you.
the truth never leaves the mouth of a king. Your comment are al ways sensible. Kudos
Re: Some Girls Sha Photo by WinningEleven(m): 5:46pm On Dec 08, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
the truth never leaves the mouth of a king. Your comment are al ways sensible. Kudos
thanks bro
Re: Some Girls Sha Photo by MrExpensive: 5:47pm On Dec 08, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
no sense in what he just wrote there, just plain stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Sha Photo by WinningEleven(m): 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2018
Poorboy:
what's the trouble there, abi you can look for Vaseline and do the needful.
lol
Re: Some Girls Sha Photo by Prostitute: 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2018
Lalasticala
Re: Some Girls Sha Photo by Mustay(m): 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2018
Someone posted a picture to her friends on Facebook not nairaland. This post should be deleted and you guys should know what privacy is and how to respect it

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Sha Photo by Poorboy: 6:09pm On Dec 08, 2018
Mustay:
Someone posted a picture to her friends on Facebook not nairaland. This post should be deleted and you guys should know what privacy is and how to respect it
Facebook is privacy, don't let me think you're a fool.

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Sha Photo by Mustay(m): 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2018
Poorboy:
Facebook is privacy, don't let me think you're a fool.

I will not waste my time arguing with you young ones but it will be interesting for me to take your Minna postings and post it to ZZZ forum and tell me Nairaland privacy?

Well this post is not for you. That you can screenshot or take people's details does not mean you can use such information anyhow. You will think this is just a faceless forum. It is when you will be traced irrespective of the moniker you use, then you know there are limits to everything including the person you do not know but want to start insulting

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Sha Photo by Poorboy: 6:25pm On Dec 08, 2018
Mustay:

I will not waste my time arguing with you young ones but it will be interesting for me to take your Minna postings and post it to ZZZ forum and tell me Nairaland privacy?

Well this post is not for you. That you can screenshot or take people's details does not mean you can use such information anyhow. You will think this is just a faceless forum. It is when you will be traced irrespective of the moniker you use, then you know there are limits to everything including the person you do not know but want to start insulting
hahahaha if you don't like my post go and die, celebrities post on their social media page and blogs use it for news no one is arrested. My friend commit suicide if you are not comfortable.

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Sha Photo by Godons1: 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2018
All I see is..................

Re: Some Girls Sha Photo by LegendaryLover(m): 6:33pm On Dec 08, 2018
smiley some girls sha
Re: Some Girls Sha Photo by mankan2k7(m): 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2018
Better positioning
Re: Some Girls Sha Photo by Poorboy: 10:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
mankan2k7:
Better positioning
Guess you're with your Vaseline now hahahahaha bad boy....
Re: Some Girls Sha Photo by IamPlato(m): 10:18pm On Dec 08, 2018
Forget About How Clean She Looks. If She Remove That Jeans And Pant, The Smell From That Place Will Off Light In Heaven and On Earth undecided
Re: Some Girls Sha Photo by Poorboy: 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2018
IamPlato:
Forget About How Clean She Looks. If She Remove That Jeans And Pant, The Smell From That Place Will Off Light In Heaven and On Earth undecided
haahhahahahhahahaha Bros easy na, LoL

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Lady Cries Out For Urgent Solution To Her Problems In Life(Pics) / Photos: Tanzania Model Puts Her ‘veejay’ On Display / Reality About We Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.