Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Outrage As Female Government Staff's Nude Footage Leaks Online. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Outrage As Female Government Staff's Nude Footage Leaks Online. Photos (2483 Views)

Slay Queen Spotted Selling Fish In A Market. Causes Stir Online (Photos) / Outrage As Nude Photos Of Female Government Staff Leaks Online (photos) / Ivorian Lady Almost Killed Herself After Her Sex Tape Was Leaked Online. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outrage As Female Government Staff's Nude Footage Leaks Online. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 6:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
Outrage has been sparked online after a footage showing a government staff parading herself in a unclad state, surfaced online. 

The woman who works as a secretary for the ruling Patriotic Front (PF) council boss in Chilanga, Zambia, wore a see through outfit which exposed her unclad body as she made a video while dancing in that state. 

The footage and pictures which have gone viral on different social media platforms have sparked outrage with many blasting the president of Zambia, Edgar Lungu who belongs to the ruling PF party. 

This is coming after another a female Zambian government worker made headlines few weeks ago after her nude picture emerged on social media.

According to reports, the woman, a staff at the office of Miles Sampa, the Mayor of Lusaka city, Zambia, sent her bathroom selfie/ nude picture to her lover which was later leaked online.

This got the woman heavily criticised and lambasted by internet users for the embarrassing act.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/outrage-as-female-government-staffs-nude-footage-leaks-online-photos.html

Re: Outrage As Female Government Staff's Nude Footage Leaks Online. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 6:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Outrage As Female Government Staff's Nude Footage Leaks Online. Photos by Forreellinc: 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2018
She no even fine sef
Re: Outrage As Female Government Staff's Nude Footage Leaks Online. Photos by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2018
Lekwa Ukwu Agadi Nwayi!!
Re: Outrage As Female Government Staff's Nude Footage Leaks Online. Photos by highqueen(f): 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2018
Re: Outrage As Female Government Staff's Nude Footage Leaks Online. Photos by Homeboiy: 6:22pm On Dec 08, 2018
Where is the nude?
Re: Outrage As Female Government Staff's Nude Footage Leaks Online. Photos by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2018
What sef? Why the condemnation
So somebody cannot expose her body again
Her own body oo!!!
Mtchew!
But what I know and I am sure of sha is that...
That lady has a special place...

beside the devil in hellfire grin
pls nobody should give me a lecture abt not judging others
I have never been serious with about 80% of my comments here on Nairaland
if u know u know
Re: Outrage As Female Government Staff's Nude Footage Leaks Online. Photos by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2018
What sef? Why the condemnation
So somebody cannot expose her body again
Her own body oo!!!
Mtchew!
But what I know and I am sure of sha is that...
That lady has a special place...

beside the devil in hellfire grin
pls nobody should give me a lecture abt not judging others
I have never been serious with about 80% of my comments here on Nairaland
if u know u know
Re: Outrage As Female Government Staff's Nude Footage Leaks Online. Photos by Oreofepeters: 6:30pm On Dec 08, 2018
Her body her problem, it's none of my business.
Re: Outrage As Female Government Staff's Nude Footage Leaks Online. Photos by Gossiplover: 9:25pm On Dec 08, 2018
Hmm. Nawa oo

lalasticlala come and see

(1) (Reply)

The Last Person You Blocked On Social Media Committed What Offence? / Bride Calls Off Wedding Outside Church Because 'groom Slept With Bridesmaid' / Your First Wet Dream: Share The Experience..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.