Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Wife Caught Having Sex With Another Man After Hubby Returns Unexpectedly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Caught Having Sex With Another Man After Hubby Returns Unexpectedly (1982 Views)

Girl Who Abandoned Home Years Ago Returns Unexpectedly With Child / Husband Helps Girlfriend Escape As Wife Unexpectedly Came Back Home / Man Dies In The Cupboard Of His Mistress After Her Husband Returns Unexpectedly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Caught Having Sex With Another Man After Hubby Returns Unexpectedly by GistmoreNG: 6:57pm On Dec 08, 2018
GistMore.com

Samson Zaranyika (34) of Charisegera Village under Chief Njelele in Gokwe had the shock of his life after he returned home unexpectedly and caught his wife Nyarai Moyo (34) having sex with illegal gold panner Lamusi Charisegera (38). Zaranyika managed to recover from the shock quickly to chase down Charisegera, who sustained a fractured leg after being hit with a log. A source who spoke to B-Metro said,

He was expected to come back home on Friday but he came back on Monday at around 2 AM. When he knocked Moyo took long to open. As a result, he got suspicious and forcefully opened the door and found Charisegera standing behind the door in a boxer short.

He hit him with a log several times all over the body and ripped his boxer shorts, leaving him stark naked before he called neighbours to catch a glimpse of the bedroom intruder.

When reached for comment Charisegera claimed that he had been deceived into thinking that Nyarai Moyo was single.

I didn’t know that she was a married woman and we have been seeing each other for quite some time. So I was shocked when she told me that I have to go as her husband was knocking on the door.

Both Zaranyika and Moyo refused to comment on the matter.

See more - http://gistmore.com/wife-caught-having-sex-with-another-man-after-hubby-returns-unexpectedly
Re: Wife Caught Having Sex With Another Man After Hubby Returns Unexpectedly by GistmoreNG: 6:58pm On Dec 08, 2018
Re: Wife Caught Having Sex With Another Man After Hubby Returns Unexpectedly by wahles(m): 7:06pm On Dec 08, 2018
kiss
Re: Wife Caught Having Sex With Another Man After Hubby Returns Unexpectedly by memez: 9:59pm On Dec 08, 2018
cool

(1) (Reply)

Finest Boy On Nairaland (pics) / How To Get A Girl's Number Easily / Friends Reunite After 27 Years; Recreate Their Childhood Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.