Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,812 members, 7,851,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:37 AM

I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo (29644 Views)

2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo / Edo 2020 Shocker: I Won't Campaign For EFCC Customers ~ El-Rufai / Goldcoast Dickson's Burial: Osinbajo, Atiku Others Attend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by chinedumoooo: 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2018
netpro:

Buhari is working on:
- Diversification, seeking other avenues to generate revenues to complement what we earn from the Oil Sector (like Agric, etc).
- Social investment programmes that create employments and provide seed money for Nigerians who wants to do business.
- Improve the ease of doing business in order to encourage new Startups and strengthen existing businesses.
- Block loopholes so corrupt politicians will not find it easy to loot public funds.
- Ensure credibility in public services, so that the little resources available will be properly utilized.
- Save up so that our Economy will have the Backbone it needs to soldier on to greatness.
- Prosecute offenders to serve as deterrent and bring accountability.
- Recover looted funds that were senselessly fissile away from the treasury.
- Encourage Nigerians to work hard so we can all have a better future ahead.

And all Atiku cares about is How to sell NNPC and National Assets?

President Buhari all the way. God bless Nigeria!
-paid all pensions and staff of defunct Nigerian air
- paid all biafran ex-soldiers
-complete the construction of Abuja-kaduna railway.
-introduce whistle blower policy.
-introduce Bvn and TSA.
-complete the construction of Abuja monorail.
-etc

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by berrystunn(m): 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2018
netpro:

Buhari is working on:
- Diversification, seeking other avenues to generate revenues to complement what we earn from the Oil Sector (like Agric, etc).
- Social investment programmes that create employments and provide seed money for Nigerians who wants to do business.
- Improve the ease of doing business in order to encourage new Startups and strengthen existing businesses.
- Block loopholes so corrupt politicians will not find it easy to loot public funds.
- Ensure credibility in public services, so that the little resources available will be properly utilized.
- Save up so that our Economy will have the Backbone it needs to soldier on to greatness.
- Prosecute offenders to serve as deterrent and bring accountability.
- Recover looted funds that were senselessly fissile away from the treasury.
- Encourage Nigerians to work hard so we can all have a better future ahead.

And all Atiku cares about is How to sell NNPC and National Assets?

President Buhari all the way. God bless Nigeria!

Copy and paste
We did not forget the last promise
Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by Calers: 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2018
Obasanjo kno that Buhari will defeat Atiku hands down.

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by freshdude99(m): 5:35pm On Dec 09, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
Not true. Obasanjo preferred Atiku to Buhari. He has been told by his international political circle that Atiku stand no chance. So Baba back-tracked.
You were there when they told him abi?
Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by precious1967(m): 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2018
Baba Obasanjo did not say so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Declare Bandits Federal Workers – Shehu Sani To Buhari Govt / Oyinlola Writes Jonathan, Offers To Quit PDP / ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.