Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial (42406 Views)

Aisha Buhari Invites VP Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu And Other Aspirants To Iftar / Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? / Bamgbose: I'm Next Nigeria’s President Osinbajo, Atiku,Obi, Others Can’t Stop Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by memez: 2:54am On Dec 09, 2018
The politicians pictured above at the Funeral of the Bayelsa state governor, Seriake Dickson's mother.

News source - http://gistmore.com/caption-this-photo-of-osinbajo-atiku-and-jonathan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by memez: 2:54am On Dec 09, 2018
sad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by glo4chuks: 3:08am On Dec 09, 2018
seen
osinbande: Abi make I follow ATIKULATE
atiku: u bete ooo before jibrin rubbish ur professorship

33 Likes

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by Chepos1(m): 3:18am On Dec 09, 2018
Osibande be like; how u take kno say him be jibrin?
Atiku be like; ahaw, I kno wen him kpai na.
Jonathan be like; Na una go tire ooo, watin consign me?

210 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by naijjaman(m): 3:24am On Dec 09, 2018
Osinbajo: You better don't go to America. There's a huge trap there for you.

Atiku: Thank you fake Pastor. Tell Jubrin he is wanted in Sudan as well.

293 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by kahal29: 3:28am On Dec 09, 2018
Atiku messed up.... Like some said else where and I quote.... Atiku needs a protocol officer. He just disrespected Jonathan in that picture. And he talked over a lady. And no one bothered to tell him to take off his cap in church

80 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by Optional09: 3:44am On Dec 09, 2018
This motherfuckers are over feeding and then citizens are suffering.

Enough is enough!

We want another set of leaders.

Visionary and intelligent leaders, not the one that’ll offers us N10,000 to start a business

What kind business can I start with N10,000.00 please advise me

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by chiedozie198100: 4:04am On Dec 09, 2018
kahal29:
Atiku messed up.... Like some said else where and I quote.... Atiku needs a protocol officer. He just disrespected Jonathan in that picture. And he talked over a lady. And no one bothered to tell him to take off his cap in church

are you sure you still have sense?

130 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by MrPolitics: 4:25am On Dec 09, 2018
The incumbent Vice President and 2 former Vice Presidents

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by helinues: 4:36am On Dec 09, 2018
Nothing new..the caption is below

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by kingharzy: 5:18am On Dec 09, 2018
kahal29:
undecided

Presiding bishop. . . What church? ? and the pastor? ?
Couldn't the woman excused herself? ? BTW, it's an informal event.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by BlackPantherxXx: 6:42am On Dec 09, 2018
MrPolitics:

grin

Yeah, so cool Vice + Vice + Vice

Even Osinbajo's wife is a Vice in her household

18 Likes

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by whytediamond(m): 8:21am On Dec 09, 2018
Y
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by Cutefergieee: 8:22am On Dec 09, 2018
I dey com
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by TEDHorsePower: 8:23am On Dec 09, 2018
Osibanjo just told Atiku that Buhari will concede defeat.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by ekestic1976(f): 8:23am On Dec 09, 2018
kahal29:
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by Realisticallyme: 8:23am On Dec 09, 2018
Thier supporters can kill them self’s over this people

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by Emmabraham: 8:23am On Dec 09, 2018
Op what's the meaning of this

How does this affect the fact that I don't have #50 for offering

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by Emmabraham: 8:24am On Dec 09, 2018
Upon the two slaps I gave atiku he still didn't want to remove his cap in the church

Very stubborn man

Jonathan be asslicking everyone now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by sammyuche(m): 8:24am On Dec 09, 2018
We go just dey abuse our self for nothing.... See una leaders na

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 09, 2018
Soon Nigerians will say they are smart, what is the difference between apc and pdp?

Look at France they're already on revolution 2.0.

When will you Nigerians people wake up?

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:25am On Dec 09, 2018
Osibanjo; Sir, is it too late to Atikulate?

Atiku; Yes oo, transfer window is closed!

GEJ; (Too drunk to understand) undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by symbianDON(m): 8:25am On Dec 09, 2018
these are the people gullible youths fight themselves dirty over

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by originals1(m): 8:25am On Dec 09, 2018
Instagram page for sale, check my signature if ur r interested wink
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by mikeweezy(m): 8:25am On Dec 09, 2018
naijjaman:

Osinbajo: You better don't go to US. There's a huge trap there.

Atiku: Thank you fake Pastor. Tell Jubrin he is wanted in Sudan as well.
lol hahahaha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 09, 2018
all these grandpas should be somewhere enjoying their after service years with their pensions rather than be polluting this country for us.... we don't operate theocracy here, I see no reason why a self acclaimed man of God should be in politics

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by Hardamz(m): 8:26am On Dec 09, 2018
MrPolitics:
And one was a PRESIDENT.
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by Olujoe1(m): 8:26am On Dec 09, 2018
Our pots of soup are in their hands only a brave one would stand to reclaim it..... I know coup one day would find expression again
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by OmoManU: 8:27am On Dec 09, 2018
Divide and conquer

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by Awoo88: 8:27am On Dec 09, 2018
chiedozie198100:

are you sure you still have sense?
And you have to ask? Does he/she/it sounded like someone with sense?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Northern Muslims Blast Tinubu For Calling Allah 'Father' (Video) / You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi / APC Dissolves NWC At The Instance Of President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.