Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial (42408 Views)

Aisha Buhari Invites VP Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu And Other Aspirants To Iftar / Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? / Bamgbose: I'm Next Nigeria’s President Osinbajo, Atiku,Obi, Others Can’t Stop Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by Akpacha(m): 9:14am On Dec 09, 2018
kahal29:
Atiku messed up.... Like some said else where and I quote.... Atiku needs a protocol officer. He just disrespected Jonathan in that picture. And he talked over a lady. And no one bothered to tell him to take off his cap in church
mumu do u ask women to cover their head in church? Same verse of Bible that say men should remove cap asked women to cover head.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by ClearFlair: 9:21am On Dec 09, 2018
Optional09:
This motherfuckers are over feeding and then citizens are suffering.

Enough is enough!

We want another set of leaders.

Visionary and intelligent leaders, not the one that’ll offers us N10,000 to start a business

What kind business can I start with N10,000.00 please advise me
Are you a petty trader?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by Oblang(m): 9:25am On Dec 09, 2018
Hardamz:
And one was a PRESIDENT.

And one was an acting president...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by shogsman(m): 9:25am On Dec 09, 2018
[quote author=ekestic1976 post=73680647][/quote] You're actually right
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by gidimafia: 9:40am On Dec 09, 2018
OSibanjo: Atiku my new presido..i sabi say u go win now..baba abeg shey space go dey for me for ur cabinet

Atiku: no worry as long as u cooperate

Jonathan : na the game
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by mukhcech(m): 9:59am On Dec 09, 2018
kahal29:
Atiku messed up.... Like some said else where and I quote.... Atiku needs a protocol officer. He just disrespected Jonathan in that picture. And he talked over a lady. And no one bothered to tell him to take off his cap in church

Wonderful... Is dat wat Jesus directed of you?
Is that what the bible thought you?

1 Corinthians 11:6

6 For if a woman does not cover her head, she might as well have her hair cut off; but if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut off or her head shaved, then she should cover her head
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by mukhcech(m): 10:01am On Dec 09, 2018
Akpacha:
mumu do u ask women to cover their head in church? Same verse of Bible that say men should remove cap asked women to cover head.

I tire for them o.
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by Nature8(m): 10:24am On Dec 09, 2018
helinues:
Nothing new..the caption is below
grin
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by dadebayo1(m): 10:25am On Dec 09, 2018
Osinbajo saying oga remove your cap we are in the church grin

Atiku i am still waiting for pmb to remove his own before i remove mine.. Oga be careful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by Mankosi: 10:48am On Dec 09, 2018
That's politicians

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by Born2Breed(f): 11:02am On Dec 09, 2018
memez:

The politicians pictured above at the Funeral of the Bayelsa state governor, Seriake Dickson's mother.

News source - http://gistmore.com/caption-this-photo-of-osinbajo-atiku-and-jonathan

THREE FORMER V. PRESIDENTS

ONE SERVE TWO TERMS

ONE SERVE LESS THAN ONE TERM

ONE SERVE A TERM

TWO BECAME NIGERIANS PRESIDENT

ONE REMAINS A FORMER ONE TERM VICE PREISDENT
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by CoolAmbience(m): 11:29am On Dec 09, 2018
Optional09:
This motherfuckers are over feeding and then citizens are suffering.

Enough is enough!

We want another set of leaders.

Visionary and intelligent leaders, not the one that’ll offers us N10,000 to start a business

What kind business can I start with N10,000.00 please advise me

Have you considered that the N10,000 scorned by you could be just enough for thousands of other people to start something?

Nigeria is not just about YOU.

You sounded just like a child.
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by BabaO2: 11:32am On Dec 09, 2018
kahal29:
Atiku doesn't respect Christian religion unlike what his southern spokesmen especially that nonentity called Segun sowunmi are spreading and forcing on southerners to believe.
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by nickxtra(m): 11:38am On Dec 09, 2018
memez:

The politicians pictured above at the Funeral of the Bayelsa state governor, Seriake Dickson's mother.

News source - http://gistmore.com/caption-this-photo-of-osinbajo-atiku-and-jonathan

e b like say Atiku mouth dey smell for Jonathan nose. See as Jona dey dodge the smell grin
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by Udolove(m): 11:54am On Dec 09, 2018
Why is atiku putting on cap in the church
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 12:45pm On Dec 09, 2018
kahal29:

is Atiku a Christian?
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by bigfat: 12:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
keep your change

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by naijanaso: 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2018
kahal29:

Look well oh...na Osinbajo that is talking over a lady naa. Atiku no want snub am.
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
Atiku is always looking like a crook.
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:27pm On Dec 09, 2018
You too much .. made me laugh really hard

Chepos1:
Osibande be like; how u take kno say him be jibrin?
Atiku be like; ahaw, I kno wen him kpai na.
Jonathan be like; Na una go tire ooo, watin consign me?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:27pm On Dec 09, 2018
Lol

naijjaman:

Osinbajo: You better don't go to US. There's a huge trap there.

Atiku: Thank you fake Pastor. Tell Jubrin he is wanted in Sudan as well.
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by YellowSimba: 2:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
Stupid stupid and very stupid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUDnuvsfG8U
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by Cinacci124: 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2018
See you on the battlefield!
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by Ayobami7(m): 4:09pm On Dec 09, 2018
lol
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by mechanics(m): 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
Lolz, they are still friends despite being in a different political party.
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by Bowwow11(m): 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2018
in that picture osinbajo is like Atiku when u in presence of God inside the church u need to take off ur cap and Atiku reply is that how they do in church ooo I almost thought am in the mosque please help me to beg the pastor and the electorate u know that they will understand u better as a fake pastor
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial by dochenaj: 8:36pm On Dec 09, 2018
Emmabraham:
Upon the two slaps I gave atiku he still didn't want to remove his cap in the church
Very stubborn man
Jonathan be asslicking everyone now
Jonathan doesn't need to asslick anyone, he has been at his highest point and at his lowest point too.

Why would he want to asslick anyone? So they can make him president or what? Like if he has not been there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sit At Home Order In Imo State: How Your Area Be?? (pictures) / 6 Islamic Clerics Oppose Tinubu, Ask Muslims Not To Vote Him / Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.