Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,537 members, 7,865,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:12 PM

Gideon Okeke Beaten By Police In Lagos (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gideon Okeke Beaten By Police In Lagos (Photos, Video) (31280 Views)

Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue White Wedding Pictures / Gideon Okeke And Chidera Udueze Traditional Wedding Photos / Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gideon Okeke Beaten By Police In Lagos (Photos, Video) by spencekat(m): 10:08am On Dec 09, 2018
Uniform guys never cease to amaze Nigerians.That was how one mere Immigration officer was shouting at me just because I unknownly parked my official Hilux in front of their comptroller's residence.The ordinary Immigration officer was just shouting who are you?,who do you think you are?.A common Immigration officer,not even a naval officer.Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Gideon Okeke Beaten By Police In Lagos (Photos, Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:29am On Dec 09, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

By sincere respect I take it you mean you kiss their butt. Demean yoursel in the interests of peaxe.
SMH
Ur comment up there is exactly the problem with Africans.
Respect they say is reciprocal.

If you check well, it's the poor empty vessels who have nothing to offer that are alws demanding respect from the police
Re: Gideon Okeke Beaten By Police In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Jaqenhghar: 10:39am On Dec 09, 2018
NOETHNICITY:

If you check well, it's the poor empty vessels who have nothing to offer that are alws demanding respect from the police
You are waaaaaay off point. I dont know where in my post I asked anyone to respect the other. You are the one who kisses police butt so they dont harass you and Im asking if its necessary. You pay your taxes, you dont break the law. Is that not enough?

1 Like

Re: Gideon Okeke Beaten By Police In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Jaqenhghar: 10:41am On Dec 09, 2018
spencekat:
Uniform guys never cease to amaze Nigerians.That was how one mere Immigration officer was shouting at me just because I unknowly parked my official Hilux in front of their comptroller's residence.The ordinary Immigration officer was just shouting who are you?,who do you think you are like a mad dog.A common Immigration officer,not even a naval officer.Rubbish!
Give a Niggerian a uniform and he thinks he is God

1 Like

Re: Gideon Okeke Beaten By Police In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Born2Breed(f): 11:21am On Dec 09, 2018
Police brutality.....
Re: Gideon Okeke Beaten By Police In Lagos (Photos, Video) by SURElee(f): 12:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
Hahaha hahaha. Permit me to laugh small. The same Gideon Okeke that said Chiwetalu Agu can't act. Police don break him mouth Las Las. Now Chiwetalu Agu must be very happy by now. E no go see mouth talk again. Hahahahahahaa
Re: Gideon Okeke Beaten By Police In Lagos (Photos, Video) by safarigirl(f): 12:24pm On Dec 09, 2018
lonelydora:
Even though i don't like Nigerian police, but there are 3 sides to every story...His side, the police side, and the truth.

Nigerian celebrities think they are demigods and misbehave so much in the society. Gideon Okeke might have ordered (not plead) the policemen on top of his voice to remove the barricade, thinking as an actor they must obey him.

This might have angered the policemen who shouted "are you teaching us our job". I have seen celebrities behave unruly to uniformed personnel.

You see, Once a policeman says "are you teaching me my job?" You are in for it.

Well, I'm waiting for the police side

I am not defending the policemen though.
when you are manhandled by Police in this manner, we will come up with a similar scenario to defend why you were beaten terribly, then attach your profession to this reason.

So, the Mrs Ilori and her niece too were celebrities and were beaten and dragged because they are pompous?

You are waiting for the Police side as if the Nigerian police are not pathological liars that will lie even when you have video evidence detailing the truth. Knowing the antecedents of the most corrupt police force in the world, it is the height of folly to come here and make any sort of excuse for them when in fact, you do not know what happened.

Why will the police barricade a road? That should be the first question.

2 Likes

Re: Gideon Okeke Beaten By Police In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Somatic(m): 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2018
Factgist:
Who else noticed he didnt tag Muhammadu Buhari or Aisha or any APC person?
But he tagged Atiku...

LOL... Buhari will be defeated in 2019

Is he not a Buharist again? What is he tagging Atiku for?
Re: Gideon Okeke Beaten By Police In Lagos (Photos, Video) by mechanics(m): 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
The police men didn't act well at all, they should be punished.
Re: Gideon Okeke Beaten By Police In Lagos (Photos, Video) by OkunrinOloro: 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2018
Actually it's the other way round. It's the poor empty headed idiots who don't believe their lives have any value who won't speak up to protect their human rights to dignity.
Everywhere else that human dignity is respected, police brutality is treated like a crime.
But I won't be too harsh on you because I know there are certain concepts that are too large for the feeble mind of an Almajiri to grasp.

NOETHNICITY:

Re: Gideon Okeke Beaten By Police In Lagos (Photos, Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
Actually it's the other way round. It's the poor empty headed idiots who don't believe their lives have any value who won't speak up to protect their human rights to dignity.
Everywhere else that human dignity is respected, police brutality is treated like a crime.
But I won't be too harsh on you because I know there are certain concepts that are too large for the feeble mind of an Almajiri to grasp.

Ignored
Re: Gideon Okeke Beaten By Police In Lagos (Photos, Video) by OkunrinOloro: 10:18pm On Dec 09, 2018
You ignored me by quoting me?!? grin grin Typical Almajiri operating on a One horsepower brain.

NOETHNICITY:
Ignored

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flavour Sings For His Sick Father (Video) / Photo Of Tiwa Savage And Humblesmith / Tekno Throws Out 1,000 Notes From His Car To People On The Street (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.