Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,562 members, 7,865,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:04 PM

Gideon Okeke Beaten By Police In Lagos (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gideon Okeke Beaten By Police In Lagos (Photos, Video) (31281 Views)

Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue White Wedding Pictures / Gideon Okeke And Chidera Udueze Traditional Wedding Photos / Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gideon Okeke Beaten By Police In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Morbeta11(m): 7:03am On Dec 09, 2018
Retributive justice.. Remember thou Chiwetalu Agu whom you abused.

1 Like

Re: Gideon Okeke Beaten By Police In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Acecube(m): 7:06am On Dec 09, 2018
Yuneehk:

He tagged the VP @profosinbajo
can't find it in the post
Re: Gideon Okeke Beaten By Police In Lagos (Photos, Video) by udemzyudex(m): 7:10am On Dec 09, 2018
lonelydora:
Even though i don't like Nigerian police, but there are 3 sides to every story...His side, the police side, and the truth.

Nigerian celebrities think they are demigods and misbehave so much in the society. Gideon Okeke might have ordered (not plead) the policemen on top of his voice to remove the barricade, thinking as an actor they must obey him.

This might have angered the policemen who shouted "are you teaching us our job". I have seen celebrities behave unruly to uniformed personnel.

You see, Once a policeman says "are you teaching me my job?" You are in for it.

Well, I'm waiting for the police side

I am not defending the policemen though.

You said there are 3 sides to every story and you're already judging, saying he must have ordered the police man on top of his voice.

Smh.

1 Like

Re: Gideon Okeke Beaten By Police In Lagos (Photos, Video) by lonelydora: 7:14am On Dec 09, 2018
udemzyudex:

You said there are 3 sides to every story and you're already judging, saying he must have ordered the police man on top of his voice.

Smh.

Read to understand, don't read to reply. You didn't see "Im waiting for the Police side"

1 Like

Re: Gideon Okeke Beaten By Police In Lagos (Photos, Video) by udemzyudex(m): 7:16am On Dec 09, 2018
lonelydora:

Read to understand, don't read to reply. You didn't see "Im waiting for the Police side"

You already judge before waiting for the police side, which is not suppose to be so.

1 Like

Re: Gideon Okeke Beaten By Police In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Laredojohn(m): 7:26am On Dec 09, 2018
Hmm this story might not be complete, why didn't he show Mrs ilori, pictures too, we need to hear the other side before we judge, however if the said incident led to the bruises truly that's very wrong and something has to be done urgently to prevent it from happening to other common people, there are 100's of people going thru this daily yet the social media does not help them out, an injustice to one is an injustice to all, not just the celebrities.
Re: Gideon Okeke Beaten By Police In Lagos (Photos, Video) by lonelydora: 7:30am On Dec 09, 2018
udemzyudex:

You already judge before waiting for the police side, which is not suppose to be so.

Okay. But, i was using 'might'

I was just saying what might have transpired

1 Like

Re: Gideon Okeke Beaten By Police In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 09, 2018
lonelydora:
Even though i don't like Nigerian police, but there are 3 sides to every story...His side, the police side, and the truth.

Nigerian celebrities think they are demigods and misbehave so much in the society. Gideon Okeke might have ordered (not plead) the policemen on top of his voice to remove the barricade, thinking as an actor they must obey him.

This might have angered the policemen who shouted "are you teaching us our job". I have seen celebrities behave unruly to uniformed personnel.

No matter what police brutality is unacceptable anywhere in the world. They are supposed to protect lives and properties.

2 Likes

Re: Gideon Okeke Beaten By Police In Lagos (Photos, Video) by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:35am On Dec 09, 2018
lonelydora:

You have said it all.Some of Our Nigerian artists and actors are so puffy and arrogant,u will think they own the world.The Policemen and lastma officials are human being and men like him too who wouldn't want their Ego to be altered.Communication is key!I as a person ,if u speak to me rudely I will change it for u,let alone people who have been working hard trying to control the traffic.I'm quite sure he was driving along with a lady thereby trying to impress her.On the other hand our Nigerian uniform men are something else. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gideon Okeke Beaten By Police In Lagos (Photos, Video) by udemzyudex(m): 7:38am On Dec 09, 2018
lonelydora:

Okay. But, i was using 'might'

I was just saying what might have transpired

Lol.. Then you shouldn't have said there are 3 sides to a story if you just want to assume.

You should be dealing with fact grin
Re: Gideon Okeke Beaten By Police In Lagos (Photos, Video) by timibare(m): 7:39am On Dec 09, 2018
na beating b ds? Oga go en siddon joor
Re: Gideon Okeke Beaten By Police In Lagos (Photos, Video) by lonelydora: 7:39am On Dec 09, 2018
SUCKABLE88:

No matter what police brutality is unacceptable anywhere in the world. They are supposed to protect lives and properties.

Not when their ego is bruised. They are men with family like you
Re: Gideon Okeke Beaten By Police In Lagos (Photos, Video) by lonelydora: 7:40am On Dec 09, 2018
ReneeNuttall:

You have said it all.Some of Our Nigerian artists and actors are so puffy and arrogant,u will think they own the world.The Policemen and lastma officials are human being and men like him too who wouldn't want their Ego to be altered.Communication is key!I as a person ,if u speak to me rudely I will change it for u,let alone people who have been working hard trying to control the traffic.I'm quite sure he was driving along with a lady thereby trying to impress her.On the other hand our Nigerian uniform men are something else. cheesy cheesy

Exactly.
Re: Gideon Okeke Beaten By Police In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 09, 2018
lonelydora:

Not when their ego is bruised. They are men with family like you
Who no get family? They are paid to do their Jobs by the people whom they are under obligation to protect. Ego is unprofessional & not allowed

1 Like

Re: Gideon Okeke Beaten By Police In Lagos (Photos, Video) by DonBenny77(m): 7:47am On Dec 09, 2018
Samsimple:
shit!!!!

Police officer spotted!

Buhari/Jubril

Must

Go!
Re: Gideon Okeke Beaten By Police In Lagos (Photos, Video) by afroxyz: 8:04am On Dec 09, 2018
lonelydora:

how can you just seat down from your home and type this trash. how can? is it until you are brutalized that you would feel another's pain? your comment is very insensitive

1 Like

Re: Gideon Okeke Beaten By Police In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 09, 2018
SUCKABLE88:

The police are paid to serve the people but in these parts they feel like gods who needs worship.
How do you justify dragging a woman on the ground? What is wrong is wrong.
You talk like idiot, go to Senegal here and see how they respect their police men and women
Re: Gideon Okeke Beaten By Police In Lagos (Photos, Video) by FantasticJ: 8:05am On Dec 09, 2018
Factgist:
Who else noticed he didnt tag Muhammadu Buhari or Aisha or any APC person?
But he tagged Atiku...

LOL... Buhari will be defeated in 2019

Maybe an e-diot like you cos you need e-vision. I'm not sure the natural one you have is still useful.

Re: Gideon Okeke Beaten By Police In Lagos (Photos, Video) by James4bright(m): 8:19am On Dec 09, 2018
Samsimple:
shit!!!!
You have never been a victim, so I can understand why your statement isn't insightful.
Re: Gideon Okeke Beaten By Police In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 09, 2018
supportnija:

You talk like idiot, go to Senegal here and see how they respect their police men and women
This is not about respect Mr Senegal. This is about lack of professionalism by the police. Even Senegal is not left out;

https://www.freedomnewspaper.com/tag/senegal-police-brutality/
https://www.economist.com/middle-east-and-africa/2018/06/28/senegals-democracy-is-being-tested-by-its-president

1 Like

Re: Gideon Okeke Beaten By Police In Lagos (Photos, Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:00am On Dec 09, 2018
SUCKABLE88:

The police are paid to serve the people but in these parts they feel like gods who needs worship.
cant u detect a lie when you hear one?
Re: Gideon Okeke Beaten By Police In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 09, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
cant u detect a lie when you hear one?
Lies abi! pray not to fall into their hands.
Re: Gideon Okeke Beaten By Police In Lagos (Photos, Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:05am On Dec 09, 2018
Nigerians disrespect her police yet expect so much respect from the them in return.
Re: Gideon Okeke Beaten By Police In Lagos (Photos, Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:08am On Dec 09, 2018
SUCKABLE88:

Lies abi! pray not to fall into their hands.
Bro, I live in Lagos
drive around a lot in Lagos yet I have never been harassed. Do you know why, because I alws show them sincere respect.
Do that and you will see them smile at you and give you the respect you deserve
Re: Gideon Okeke Beaten By Police In Lagos (Photos, Video) by ClearFlair: 9:17am On Dec 09, 2018
Mankosi:
buhari is not a person of influence
Folly.
Re: Gideon Okeke Beaten By Police In Lagos (Photos, Video) by ClearFlair: 9:18am On Dec 09, 2018
Factgist:
Who else noticed he didnt tag Muhammadu Buhari or Aisha or any APC person?
But he tagged Atiku...

LOL... Buhari will be defeated in 2019

Keep dreaming. Your person doesn't even stand a chance against PMB.
Re: Gideon Okeke Beaten By Police In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Jaqenhghar: 9:20am On Dec 09, 2018
lonelydora:

After defending the police then you say you are not defending them
SMH

1 Like

Re: Gideon Okeke Beaten By Police In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Jaqenhghar: 9:28am On Dec 09, 2018
SUCKABLE88:

Thats the shithole reasoning at its finest. They always blame the victim .
Re: Gideon Okeke Beaten By Police In Lagos (Photos, Video) by pedrilo: 9:33am On Dec 09, 2018
Yuneehk:

He tagged the VP @profosinbajo
Nigerians are tired of him. I mean buhari. Everyone is avoiding him now
Re: Gideon Okeke Beaten By Police In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Jaqenhghar: 9:34am On Dec 09, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Bro, I live in Lagos
drive around a lot in Lagos yet I have never been harassed. Do you know why, because I alws show them sincere respect.
Do that and you will see them smile at you and give you the respect you deserve
By sincere respect I take it you mean you kiss their butt. Demean yoursel in the interests of peaxe.
SMH
Re: Gideon Okeke Beaten By Police In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Jaqenhghar: 9:40am On Dec 09, 2018
supportnija:

.... and you have to call people names. SMH
Re: Gideon Okeke Beaten By Police In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 09, 2018
SUCKABLE88:

Will it make it any better if it was a man that was dragged?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Claims Of Asking Girls To Go Unclad On IG Can't Damage My Career - MC Galaxy / E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar / Ebuka Uchendu & Toolz Meet Ciara; Check Out The Cute Selfie They Took

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.