Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? (17995 Views)

If God Is All Knowing, Why Didn't He Prevent Adam And Eve From Eating The Apple / Why Didn't You Go To Church?? Sundays Frequently Asked Question / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by Premiumwriter: 8:42am On May 31, 2020
So my sisters just returned from church and were asking me why didn't I go to the church.

I asked if they didn't hear about the lockdown and the told me the church was filled today.

Can you imagine that?

In the village here, the pastors whose opinion these people trust more won't care to educate them or obey the lockdown order.

Instead they will start church as early as 5am and close around 6-7. I don't know if they expect the virus to be sleeping by then.

God knows what will happen if someone is with the virus one Sunday.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by EternalBeing: 9:43am On May 31, 2020
THE MYSTERY OF "LET THEM"
As we grow in the LORD, Holy Spirit fills us the more. As Holy Spirit fills you, HE begins to tell you deeper things and give you Light which causes enlightenment. As you get more spiritually enlightened by the Holy Spirit, you get more awed about how immeasurably wise and great YAHWEH ALMIGHTY that cretaed Man is.

The Book of Genesis 1:26 says "Let us create Man in our own image and Let them have dominion..." Theologians and biblical scholars agree that it was God the Father (YAHWEH) that discussed with God the Son (Jesus Christ) and God the Holy Spirit on "Let us make Man". And Man was created as image of this triune eternal supreme Being. The tripartite nature of God is obvious in the nature of man; YAHWEH's image. As a man your mind(or spirit) may tell you that it is time to go there, but your body disagrees and refuses to move. So, you end up not doing what your mind or spirit knows is right for you to do. This disagreement happens in man as tripartite being because Man is in fallen state since Adam and Eve. At the end when our redemption is fully manifested, we shall always reflect the perpetual unity nature of God as a tripartite Being.

Our major emphasy is on "Let them". When my eyes became opened to the mystery of "let them", I trembled at the unsearchably unquantifiable Wisdom of YAHWEH ALMIGHTY. Translation of Bible from Hebrew to Greek, Latin and much later to English has really watered down a lot originally said. Synonyms of "let" includes: allow, permit, make, and even enforce. Man would have become eternally damned, irredeemable, good for nothing but destruction in fire beings if not for the "let them" clause(more would be explained on this in another edition) "Let them", as regrds Man, means we are tied to Spirit of YAHWEH expressed to us through the Words of the living God. "Let them" means man was never created to exist independently of the Spirit of the SOURCE of Life.

God could have created Man and then face man to tell man straight up "Have dominion". Probably that was what HE did when HE created all Hosts of Heaven, The Watchers, Cherubs, Seraphs, And some other Angels that later fell to become Satan and the demons. HE gave them absolute dominion and something close to immortality free of charge on a platter of gold without them first working hard or suffering to prove their locality to HIM and to prove that they deserve such awesomeness. So, Satan and the demons did not value the "near-immortal" nature, but rather chose to be wickedly ungrateful and turned their backs against the Great CREATOR that gave them the Miracle called Life.

So, at cretaion of Man, YAHWEH originally wants Man to live forver and have awesome permanent dominion, but HE first gave them a taste of life by putting a "Let them" restrain. JESUS Christ has come to show us that we that refused to allow the trials and temptations of this temporary World push us against the great CRETAOR, we that abide in the Will of YAHWEH ALMIGHTY shall truly be rewarded with the awaiting Immortality and unretrained dominion that our CREATOR originally planned for us. "Let them" is a test to allow us taste life and dominion, we are given opportunity to Choose whether to receive the awaiting unrestrained endless Version of our CREATOR's Gift of Life and dominion forever, or not. Proving our irreversible permanent loyalty to YAHWEH like Jesus did is the act of Receiving the Gift of eternal Life and unlimited Dominion. The Condition for the current restrain to be removed is for us to prove our eternal loyalty to the GIVER of Life and dominion.

The "let them" factor is why no person can achieve anything great in this World unless he/she reconnects to the Spirit of YAHWEH ALMIGHTY, or trading his/her right to live forever to the devil that Adam lost his dominion of this World to. Every phenomenon person you know has fratanized with Spirit of the living God or with demons of Satan. Forget the lies they earlier told the masses, no single human being can become a great Worldwide phenomenon by himself or herself. We were originally created to become great by maintaining a tight connection to our great CREATOR through which we are empowered to achieve any greatness we desire, but Satan deceive Adam and Eve to think they could exit without reliance on the superior Spirit connection. Thereby indirectly enslaving humanity under himself.

JESUS Christ exposed Satan's long term fraud against Humanity by opening our eyes to the urgent need to reconnect back to our CRETAOR when HE responded to Satan in Matthew 4:4 "But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not Live by bread alone, but by every Word that proceedeth out of the mouth of YAHWEH." Yes, that is the only Way by wish man shall be enabled to live forever. Accept JESUS into your life today and pray relentlessly that Holy Spirit should take permanent Control of the Source of your thoughts, so that you can clearly hear and obey HIM. Doing the Will of our CREATOR is the only way we shall become eligible to receive the reward of Immorality that HE has prepared for us. We shall not lose our eternal souls for temporary gian in this decaying evil World in JESUS' Name.
https://www.nairaland.com/5863059/mystery-let

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by jazinogold(m): 9:43am On May 31, 2020
@OP shey u dy whine me ni?

Even when they open church sef...most people like me no go dy go church....we go continue with our virtual service at the comfort of our home.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by Jestin: 9:43am On May 31, 2020
We are still trying to figure out the true intentions of this coronavirus.

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:43am On May 31, 2020
Covid
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by donnie(m): 9:43am On May 31, 2020
I'm an ISRAELITE, not a Christian. YAH gave us no religion, He gave us laws. Major world religions like Christianity and Islam are from Babylon and they promote Satan worship.

Shalom. smiley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by rentAcock(m): 9:43am On May 31, 2020
Why not keep the church closed for now to at least limit the spread of the virus? Sometimes I just feel like some of these pastors are desperate for Sunday offering that they will break the law by holding a congregation.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by phransix2: 9:43am On May 31, 2020
Government hasn't given the directives that churches should be opened...

Not a all religious person but I just miss going for church services, love hearing the choristers minister especially hymns.

37 Likes

Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by wagazala: 9:43am On May 31, 2020
Lockdown

3 Likes

Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by YahwehRocks: 9:44am On May 31, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by MJBOLT: 9:44am On May 31, 2020
going to church is a waste of time and religion is a scam

52 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by jericco1(m): 9:44am On May 31, 2020
E be like say you no dey Nigeria undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:44am On May 31, 2020
Golden Words from our Holy Bible.....

But if you refuse to serve the LORD, then choose today whom you will serve. Would you prefer the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates? Or will it be the gods of the Amorites in whose land you now live? But as for me and my family, we will serve the LORD .

......And all of us @ [b][/b] will live in the house of the Lord, Forever and Ever....Amen!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by seproperties(m): 9:44am On May 31, 2020
Pastors and Religious Leaders should Obey the Law .Coro is Real and does not respect anyone .

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by merit455(m): 9:44am On May 31, 2020
Lies,how can this make front page

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by wunmi590(m): 9:45am On May 31, 2020
undecided

In as much as I like to go to church to, I think the pastors in that church should be isolated till all the lockdown would be relax, why flaunt rules.

Theres no where you can't find God, even in your house, God exist, as long as you wake up healthy and you are able to do your normal daily activities.

Anyways, I'm a catholic so the church is closed for now until all lockdown have been relaxed.

Happy Pentecost Sunday to you all
#ProudRomanCatholic

@odefagirl, happy birthday to you, as today is Pentecost Sunday, may God's outpouring Holy spirit refreshen you to greater height (Amen)

7 Likes

Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by IamMoreno(m): 9:45am On May 31, 2020
Maybe it’s because I just don’t wanna go
How about that.

5 Likes

Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by merit455(m): 9:45am On May 31, 2020
MJBOLT:
going to church is a waste of time and religion is a scam
That's why ur life is upside. Your life is not straight. Satan,get behind me

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by Blogfarms: 9:45am On May 31, 2020
He who has ears, let him hear what the scriptures says
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:46am On May 31, 2020
ask me if I don chop first

13 Likes

Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by Kaybaba5(m): 9:46am On May 31, 2020
Still in church

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by Amuluonyenaego: 9:46am On May 31, 2020
PANDEMIC
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by winj3: 9:46am On May 31, 2020
If god is a spiritual thing that hears all prayers and sees all things why go to a specific place to worship?
Unless you m0rons think that giving your wives, daughters and money to the pastor helps the prayers and worship reach god.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by AbuAeesha: 9:47am On May 31, 2020
sorry for interrupting but,the fact is other parts of the country that now allow pple to go to market and worship places has there been any increase in the rate of the virus. due to easing the lock down??
if u want to go better go, believe it or not the issue of this covid-19 is more of a planned agenda,u can ask Trump

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by mygreenday(m): 9:47am On May 31, 2020
grin
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by pius49(m): 9:47am On May 31, 2020
You can't blame them because people don't really believe the nonsense govt is saying again

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by Yomit71(m): 9:47am On May 31, 2020
seproperties:
Pastors and Religious Leaders should Obey the Law .Coro is Real and does not respect anyone .
God is bigger than coro alaye mi gbengulo

6 Likes

Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by Muyiwaipere(m): 9:47am On May 31, 2020
Cause Lockdown never end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by MrCuteking(m): 9:48am On May 31, 2020
Because I can still have my church in my home.
Re: Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? by MJBOLT: 9:48am On May 31, 2020
at least my english sentences are far better than you

merit455:
That's why ur life is upside. Your life is not straight. Satan,get behind me

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Marry A God-fearing Husband / The Ministry Exploits Of Apostle Ayo Babalola Of Christ Apostolic Church / Pastor W.F. Kumuyi @ God Embassy's 17th Anniversary in Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.