Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election (6474 Views)

Reno Omokri: PDP Lost 2019 Election Because SE Establishment Is VERY Anti-Obi / INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by netpro(m): 12:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

The way Mimiko was helpless in 2015 presidential election in his state that what will happened to those governors you mentioned

Buhari do not necessarily need to win those states. All that is needed is to keep Atiku in check and it will be all over before 6pm on Election Day.

4 Likes

Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 09, 2018
Hmm pdp made a great mistake picking Igbo as vp instead of Edo or Yoruba.

Our Igbo votes can't save Atiku alone..

Chai ndigbo which way?

5 Likes

Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
nijabazaar:

God bless southern nigeria and yet u said Igbo and Ijaw are on their own. Are you taking a shot of Omo drip or what?
oga ijaw and igbo are Biafra.

Edo, Ibibio, urhobo, itshekiri, Yoruba are southern Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by Volksfuhrer(m): 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2018
PDP lost the presidential elections when Atiku won the primaries...I was actually fearful of Tambuwal, who was less controversial and without corruption baggage, getting the ticket. But when I saw Commander-in-Chief of corruption romping to victory in the PDP primaries, I knew Buhari had just been reelected!

Sai Baba all the way!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by nijabazaar: 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2018
Edodefender:
oga ijaw and igbo are Biafra.

Edo, Ibibio, urhobo, itshekiri, Yoruba are southern Nigeria

U are very puerile. I wonder why i quoted you. Below par...

1 Like

Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by musa234(m): 12:44pm On Dec 09, 2018
Binikingdowm:
Number one reason is, PDP sideline the Edo and Yoruba!

It seems PDP haven't learnt their lesson, pdp missed it when they picked uche secondus as a party chairman.

They would have picked dokpessi or a Yoruba man but they went to pick uche.

They killed their selves when they sideline the Edo and pick another igbo man as a vp, who is advising this pdp seff?.

You think Hausa will vote an Igbo candidate? Smh
i will vote for atiku Mr man.. Who are you to speak for the north.
Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by netpro(m): 12:47pm On Dec 09, 2018
musa234:
i will vote for atiku Mr man.. Who are you to speak for the north.

Quick question, can Atiku win more 50% Northern votes against Buhari?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by BeautifulMind2: 12:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
netpro:

If you believe SE will vote for Atiku more than it voted for Jonathan then you mistaken.

Please downing in Hate, it is not good for your health. Buhari will get reelected. Just try not to hang yourself.
More people in the east are eager to vote this time, southsouth and southeast top on PVC collection now, businesses are collapsing, serious hunger in the country unlike GEJ tenure, Peter Obi a prudent man on the ticket. Igbos will vote massively now, not like previous election they travel to east to avoid not to be killed, this time its between two brothers.

Checkout percentage of those that have collected their PVC by states, unlike 2015 many were denied pvc

Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by musa234(m): 12:52pm On Dec 09, 2018
netpro:

He may not necessarily win the north but will gather a large chunk compared to what pdp got from the last election, I voted for baba the last time, but he has not lived up to expectations at all, so many of my kinsmen reason same way.
Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by netpro(m): 12:55pm On Dec 09, 2018
musa234:
He may not necessarily win the north but will gather a large chunk compared to what pdp got from the last election, I voted for baba the last time, but he has not lived up to expectations at all, so many of my kinsmen reason same way.

You just made my point. If Buhari win majority in the whole of North and SW. Then split that of SS and a hand full in SE, he will cruise to victory.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by senatordave1(m): 12:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
musa234:
Atiku will only win in the South south and east

2 Likes

Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by musa234(m): 1:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
senatordave1:

Ok
Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by senatordave1(m): 1:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

More people in the east are eager to vote this time, southsouth and southeast top on PVC collection now, businesses are collapsing, serious hunger in the country unlike GEJ tenure, Peter Obi a prudent man on the ticket. Igbos will vote massively now, not like previous election they travel to east to avoid not to be killed, this time its between two brothers.

Checkout percentage of those that have collected their PVC by states, unlike 2015 many were denied pvc
Yeah but the northern states still have more pvcs.atiku might win only in the east.total turnout in the east with card readers won't exceed 3.5 million and atiku won't have more than the 2.4 million gej garnered

3 Likes

Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by Binikingdowm: 1:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
senatordave1:

Atiku will only win in south east. Fact

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by BeautifulMind2: 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2018
netpro:

State like Imo top in PVC 1.7 million 94.7% collection, they really want to vote APC out, Anambra 1.6million, followed by Enugu, Oyo, Ogun, and other states in west are below except Lagos with 3.3 million pvc collections, mind you its a cosmopolitan state with many tribe well represented especially people southeast and southsouth.
Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by senatordave1(m): 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2018
musa234:
Ok
The best atiku can do is to win the ss/se by 90%,get 45% in NC/sw and lose heavily in the next/nw

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by senatordave1(m): 1:06pm On Dec 09, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

State like Imo top in PVC 1.7 94.7% collection, they really want to vote APC out, Anambra 1.6, followed by Enugu, Oyo, Ogun, and other states in west are below except Lagos with 3.3 million pvc collections, mind you its a cosmopolitan state with many tribe well represented especially people southeast and southsouth.
A state like bauchi has 95% PVCs.anambra is the only eastern states that may exceed 50% turnout because of obi and apga factors.imo won't record up to 50% turnout except during the gubernatorial poll.atiku has failed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by senatordave1(m): 1:07pm On Dec 09, 2018
Binikingdowm:
Atiku will only win in south east. Fact
Yes.i see atiku struggling in the ss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by netpro(m): 1:07pm On Dec 09, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

State like Imo top in PVC 1.7 94.7% collection, they really want to vote APC out, Anambra 1.6, followed by Enugu, Oyo, Ogun, and other states in west are below except Lagos with 3.3 million pvc collections, mind you its a cosmopolitan state with many tribe well represented especially people southeast and southsouth.

So in your mind Atiku is winning SW? Bros whatever you are smoking, it is causing you delusion. grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by netpro(m): 1:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
senatordave1:

The question is with what margin? A margin that Kastina votes alone will cancel not to talk of Kaduna and Kano.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by BeautifulMind2: 1:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
senatordave1:

Yeah but the northern states still have more pvcs.atiku might win only in the east.total turnout in the east with card readers won't exceed 3.5 million and atiku won't have more than the 2.4 million gej garnered
This is between north and north, 2015 result from northwest and northeast wil ldefinitely be split, although northwest will favour Buhari, both will rig themselves in the north, majority of those that rigged Buahi inn 2015 are with Atiku, they knew how they did it then, the region that will determine who win in 2019 will be middle belt
Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by Binikingdowm: 1:12pm On Dec 09, 2018
nijabazaar:

U are very puerile. I wonder why i quoted you. Below par...
I choose to group them together because igbo were the only tribe that supported Jonathan more than anything else.

When ijaw fraudulently became the 4th largest tribe during Jonathan regime, he didn't say anything.. when ijaw were invading people land claiming they were aborigines Jonathan, igbo supported them..

This is karma, I thought Jonathan was given the name azikewe by igbos? Lol

1 Like

Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by netpro(m): 1:16pm On Dec 09, 2018
senatordave1:

The best atiku can do is to win the ss/se by 90%,get 45% in NC/sw and lose heavily in the next/nw

Even Atiku is not sure of such feat. Unlike 2019, Buhari now have nore men on ground especially the SS.

Atiku has failed and he knows it. For PDP supporters and contractors - don't do any work for Atiku on credit. Paying it after will be difficult. No NNPC to sell at the end of the tunnel.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by netpro(m): 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
senatordave1:

Yes.i see atiku struggling in the ss

Exactly. Amaechi and his crew in Rivers. Akpabio will deliver Akwa Ibom, the best for PDP is to retain the Governorship. Cross love Buhari. All the big boys of Delta State are behind Buhari. Buhari has Edo on lock-down. Only Bayelsa is sure for PDP.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by BeautifulMind2: 1:23pm On Dec 09, 2018
senatordave1:

A state like bauchi has 95% PVCs.anambra is the only eastern states that may exceed 50% turnout because of obi and apga factors.imo won't record up to 50% turnout except during the gubernatorial poll.atiku has failed
You are blind Imo is 95%, Anambra 84%, Abia 84%, Enugu 85%, Ebonyi is lowest with 78% collection of PVC, APGA can't play any role in 2019, I'm a member of APGA, Anambrians will vote for PDP for president, then vote for APGA in national assembly, and state house
Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by senatordave1(m): 1:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

You are blind Imo is 95%, Anambra 84%, Abia 84%, Enugu 85%, Ebonyi is lowest with 78% collection of PVC, APGA can't play any role in 2019, I'm a member of APGA, Anambrians will vote for PDP for president, then vote for APGA in national assembly, and state house
Oga,apc is very formidable.people votes don't count,rigging count.apc may even overrun pdp here.

1 Like

Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by senatordave1(m): 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

This is between north and north, 2015 result from northwest and northeast wil ldefinitely be split, although northwest will favour Buhari, both will rig themselves in the north, majority of those that rigged Buahi inn 2015 are with Atiku, they knew how they did it then, the region that will determine who win in 2019 will be middle belt
No sir,buhari will still win North East and North West,atiku isn't loved there.atiku may narrowly win North Central.atiku doesn't have that resources to withstand election rigging,nor have committed loyalliats like buhari.middle belt will not determine anything.since 1999,it has never given Bloc votes.the margin of victory in NW/be ss/se will determine the victory.votea fr North West alone equals ss/se.north east will sink atiku .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by PHILipu1(m): 1:36pm On Dec 09, 2018
BeautifulMind2:
[s][/s]
Buhari was lucky to get 5% votes from east, 2019 he should be praying to get 3% votes, east will dance Python and crocodile dance for Buhari head in 2019
Anambra governorship election few months ago should give you a clue that APC will share southeast votes.

Write it down

2 Likes

Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by modath(f): 1:36pm On Dec 09, 2018
CilicMarin:
9. HIS INABILITY TO GET OR FORGE A US VISA TO ENABLE HIM VISIT AMERICA....

Nobody wants to elect a FUGITIVE as President..

Ya Mata yaff taya me. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by celeiyke: 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2018
Binikingdowm:
Igbo people killed the first north east president(tafawa balewa).

They killed Hausas, Muslims thousands of them in different states you think they'll forget?.

Nnnadi kanu can't do without insulting northerners and igbo leaders didn't even condemned him.

Igbos both online and offline are hostile and always belittle them..

Why would they leave a Yoruba and vote some one that hate them?

It is obvious you are a psychiatric patient
Re: 8 Indicators Atiku Has Lost 2019 Presidential Election by netpro(m): 1:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

In the past PDP had Federal Might and used it as they pleased, That will not be available in 2019. Those unused votes they count in will not be there. For the first time since 1999, PDP will only get what is cast for them.

Atiku is a gonner.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Before You Blame Anyone For The Gunshots In Aso Rock, Read What Truly Happened / Herdsmen Set Yam Market On Fire,pictures / Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.