Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Atiku Campaign: How Jonathan, Others Prevailed On Wike Not To Resign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Campaign: How Jonathan, Others Prevailed On Wike Not To Resign (17527 Views)

Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu / 2023: We Will Kneel, Beg Wike Not To Dump Our Party – PDP / Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Campaign: How Jonathan, Others Prevailed On Wike Not To Resign by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 09, 2018
That moment Atiku choose Peter Obi without Consultation from all PDP governors was his greatest undoing.
Re: Atiku Campaign: How Jonathan, Others Prevailed On Wike Not To Resign by docadams: 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2018
bedspread:
But Seriously Wile has been a Strong Pillar holding the PDP since these few years

No peace for the wicked.
Re: Atiku Campaign: How Jonathan, Others Prevailed On Wike Not To Resign by kings09(m): 4:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
netpro:
Wike scarified a lot to keep PDP alive, when it is time for him install his anointed Candidate (like he did the Chairman) and become a Jagaban, one APC vomit will just jump in, use dollars and mobbed all the delegates right there in PH.

And now wants to relegate him to a Local Champion, as Zonal Coordinator. Mba nu. That is unacceptable. The god's must hear it. He will show Atiku Wickedness - Just Watch!
The way Apc show Tinubu ba? Abeg go n settle d fire burning in ur house before poke nosing into others' affairs
Re: Atiku Campaign: How Jonathan, Others Prevailed On Wike Not To Resign by biggy26: 6:05pm On Dec 09, 2018
melanch:
Wike brought back PDP to the map. He needs more accolades.

Don't wait on the gods to bring traffic to your site. Increase your website traffic with powerful seo backlinks. It works! Contact me now.
For me, I feel Makarfi was the man that kept pdp alive. Pdp would have died if he pulled out.
Re: Atiku Campaign: How Jonathan, Others Prevailed On Wike Not To Resign by AlphLukau: 10:05pm On Dec 09, 2018
Lol May God of Pastor Alph Lukau help us

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano: Umar Ganduje To Officially Handover To Kabir Yusuf Today / Fashola, Six Others For IGG Award In US / Fayemi Resigns As Minister To Focus On Defeating Fayose’s Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.