Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,336 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander That Will Take Your Breath Away. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander That Will Take Your Breath Away. (1936 Views)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Young Couple / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander That Will Take Your Breath Away. by chizidgreat(m): 4:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
Her name is Ujunwa. His name is Fearnot. Congratulations to them smiley

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander That Will Take Your Breath Away. by SweetBuns(f): 4:36pm On Dec 09, 2018
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander That Will Take Your Breath Away. by gunners160(m): 4:36pm On Dec 09, 2018
COUGH

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander That Will Take Your Breath Away. by GuyWise101(m): 4:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
ARSEless and BREASTtless girl mtcheew....

The man made a wrong choice.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander That Will Take Your Breath Away. by Zuorom: 4:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
Which of them is a nairander?
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander That Will Take Your Breath Away. by thorpido(m): 4:42pm On Dec 09, 2018
Fearnot kwa?Is he from Bayelsa?

Congrats to them in advance.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander That Will Take Your Breath Away. by rapcy(m): 4:45pm On Dec 09, 2018
OP return my breath, your pictures don take my breath away grin
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander That Will Take Your Breath Away. by Zadoknd(m): 4:52pm On Dec 09, 2018
GuyWise101:

Chairman, Nothing is wrong with the choice of the man, absolutely nothing. You can judge based on your own choices or based on how you perceive things ought to be.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander That Will Take Your Breath Away. by chizidgreat(m): 5:09pm On Dec 09, 2018
Zuorom:
Which of them is a nairander?
The guy

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander That Will Take Your Breath Away. by mhizbel(f): 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
GuyWise101:

So big breast and yansh na correct choice ba? cool cool
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander That Will Take Your Breath Away. by carzola(m): 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
I can't feel my breath

Omg my breath has been taken away

I feel so breathless

Ahhh!! My breath
My smelly breath
What would it be used for??

Bring back my breath angry

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander That Will Take Your Breath Away. by chizidgreat(m): 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
GuyWise101:

With all your ass and breast, who you EPP?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander That Will Take Your Breath Away. by chizidgreat(m): 5:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
wink
carzola:
I can't feel my breath

Omg my breath has been taken away

I feel so breathless

Ahhh!! My breath
My smelly breath
What would it be used for??

Bring back my breath angry

Take am
smiley
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander That Will Take Your Breath Away. by keryj(f): 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
GuyWise101:

Those ones will come naturally once she drop like two for him
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander That Will Take Your Breath Away. by keryj(f): 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
GuyWise101:

Those ones will come once she drops like to for him
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander That Will Take Your Breath Away. by Stanweezy(m): 8:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
Her name is Ujunwa and the guys name is Fear North, bro why nah, ur babe is she from Chibok.. Ur name should be Fear South bkus that gal na IPOB gal
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander That Will Take Your Breath Away. by duduade: 9:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
Breathe taker ni
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander That Will Take Your Breath Away. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2018
SweetBuns:
How many times
https://www.nairaland.com/4890097/beautiful-pre-wedding-photos-nairalander-take?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfrmCLMVp6mcuK4-#73622504
lol he want the world to see their pre wedding photo I don't know what he will gain from it

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Women Secretly Want You To Do To Them In Bed / This Is What You Get When You Allow Your Curvy Hot Sister Into Your Home!! / Men Are Stupid, Women Are Ingrates. MUST READ for All Men [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.